MakeupbyEvon

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MakeupbyEvon

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

Beautyslayer wrote:agreed she knows how to work her angles i really do dislike her ears and chin lol too deep to be honest she does look very different from video and pictures .. if you disagree thats fine this is all my opinion

Her eyeshadow looks patchy AF here

Beautyslayer
Learner
Learner

Post by Beautyslayer »

QueenJolie wrote:^ Yeah I agree! She's is pretty and has good cheekbones but she's not really anything special. She tries too hard to be one of those 'exotic' beauty gurus on instagram like hudabeauty , heidi hammoud etc lol ( except theyre nowhere near exotic).

She seems like a right bitch, what with the deleted giveaways and all.. & I still cant believe she cheated on her ex :o Also wtf about the xmas thing? Umm no muslims celebrate it, idk wtf she was thinking :rofl: That made me doubt it too, she prolly puts on the act since she's kurdish & all her followers are young muslim girls. Plus with the fact she cheated, that's one of the cardinal sins in islam...

yea I got upset when she deleted her giveaway especially the recent one where she said she would pay and spoil the winner and women and girls commented like crazy she got alot of response and it was all heart felt stories and to delete it like it means nothing showed what a bitch she truly is. Evon Wahab is not this wholesome nice girl she claims to be. rofl @ Christmas tree yea me too because when I seen it i was thinking wait isn't she muslim? lol I agree with everything you said. did you see her fiancee? he put his instagram on private. She posted a picture of this hot male model few days ago and said go follow my good friend and her fiancee posts a picture of this fitness model on his page then few hours later they both delete their posts. so childish. :rofl: :rofl:

Beautyslayer
Learner
Learner

Post by Beautyslayer »

imnotfatimbigboned wrote:
Beautyslayer wrote:agreed she knows how to work her angles i really do dislike her ears and chin lol too deep to be honest she does look very different from video and pictures .. if you disagree thats fine this is all my opinion

Her eyeshadow looks patchy AF here
good catch :tu: lol that video was a mess

Beautyslayer
Learner
Learner

Post by Beautyslayer »

An0nym0us12 wrote:I think she's naturally pretty, but I also think she is the biggest ass kisser on social medial, she's always giving shout outs on Instagram and telling them "love you". She tries too hard to fit in with the dying beauty guru nation. Her makeup skills are nothing special, she just has a very good face structure with good cheekbones.
i can't stand that she posts them ass kissing post and then she deletes them after she gets what she wants , which is followers. yes she does and not only that but anything free anyone offers her she takes makes posts and then deletes them. almost like thanks for your products but gotta delete pictures so my followers dont see im doing this to get freebies! i have seen her post numerous pictures of dresses, packages and if you look they are all gone. go figure. :roll: :roll:

Beautyslayer
Learner
Learner

Post by Beautyslayer »

this is not a normal behavior for a newly engaged couple. she posted this picture of this male model.

her fiancee then posted this picture

obviously they have no respect for each other it's disgusting ! by the way, if you go to that guys instagram you will see he has Evon's picture on his page. but again her and her fiancee both deleted the posts. https://instagram.com/abogoran/

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

Beautyslayer wrote:this is not a normal behavior for a newly engaged couple. she posted this picture of this male model.

her fiancee then posted this picture

obviously they have no respect for each other it's disgusting ! by the way, if you go to that guys instagram you will see he has Evon's picture on his page. but again her and her fiancee both deleted the posts. https://instagram.com/abogoran/
This smells fishy, really why are they so fucking weird.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

QueenJolie wrote:Surprised nobody has made a topic about her! She has over 364k subs & personally I find her kind of overrated. Thoughts? x
wow I didn't know she was like that, she tries to act so innocent.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

Glad to see there is a thread about this girl now, she's definitely trying hard to make a name for herself!
I have to admit I like her techniques much better than some of the gurus. This is a trash a guru section after all, so here I go:

I am over her stupid selfies. It is SO obvious she does not like her smile and that is why she has only really left up two pictures where she is smiling. She is just not as dazzling when she smiles, and she knows it. But her smile isn't bad! She really needs to get over herself. It's like she really needs that reassurance that people think she is the most beautiful girl in the world. I remember she posted a pic of herself without any makeup on instagram and deleted it. Her eyebrows were plucked a bit too much but other than that it was quite cute! She didn't have as many favorable reactions, so down it went. A pic of her with makeup on went up a few hours later.
I had originally subscribed to her since I'm 1/2 arab and I follow a lot of middle eastern girls since they have features similar to mine. I eventually unsubscribed because she was posting nothing and the channel seemed to be a waste of space. I agree she does most of what she does for followers and nothing more.
She's obviously learning as she goes. Her videos have definitely gotten to a better quality in terms of tutorials, angles, back talking, etc. So I like them overall. It wasn't until recently she started to incorporate a bit of personality in them.
But I HATE HATE HATE how she ever so nonchalantly decided to get on the bellami hair and gerard cosmetics bandwagon. Way to sell yourself!
Her ex fiancee is hot, I'll take her sloppy seconds :rofl:

QueenJolie
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenJolie »

LMAO I swear they are such a weird ass couple! Especially considering the fact that she engaged him after like 2 weeks of meeting him when she went to kurdistan! :rofl: And I also never thought she'd be such a skank :$ she does try WAY to hard to put on a perfect front, lmfao, now we know she's nowhere near innocent and hella insecure. She thrives off attention and people giving her compliments, obviously the only reason she does youtube!! Her makeup skills are good, but not that great, any girl could learn how to powder contour and do a smokey eye, lol.
Oh and so true about bellami and GC ^ no doubt she'll become a sellout soon. She is SUCH a follower! Trying wayy too hard to fit in with the yt/ig mua community, she's such a loser lmfao. Plus it looks like she's trying so hard now to make herself seem all likeable and down to earth with her videos (she's actually lame af) a la jaclyn hill :rofl:
Evon, stop. You're a petty, self obsessed tryhard attempting to make it seem like you're an innocent princess.
'Isn't slough a funny word?'

Beautyslayer
Learner
Learner

Post by Beautyslayer »

teebee9 wrote:Glad to see there is a thread about this girl now, she's definitely trying hard to make a name for herself!
I have to admit I like her techniques much better than some of the gurus. This is a trash a guru section after all, so here I go:

I am over her stupid selfies. It is SO obvious she does not like her smile and that is why she has only really left up two pictures where she is smiling. She is just not as dazzling when she smiles, and she knows it. But her smile isn't bad! She really needs to get over herself. It's like she really needs that reassurance that people think she is the most beautiful girl in the world. I remember she posted a pic of herself without any makeup on instagram and deleted it. Her eyebrows were plucked a bit too much but other than that it was quite cute! She didn't have as many favorable reactions, so down it went. A pic of her with makeup on went up a few hours later.
I had originally subscribed to her since I'm 1/2 arab and I follow a lot of middle eastern girls since they have features similar to mine. I eventually unsubscribed because she was posting nothing and the channel seemed to be a waste of space. I agree she does most of what she does for followers and nothing more.
She's obviously learning as she goes. Her videos have definitely gotten to a better quality in terms of tutorials, angles, back talking, etc. So I like them overall. It wasn't until recently she started to incorporate a bit of personality in them.
But I HATE HATE HATE how she ever so nonchalantly decided to get on the bellami hair and gerard cosmetics bandwagon. Way to sell yourself!
Her ex fiancee is hot, I'll take her sloppy seconds :rofl:
yes she really doesn't! some girls commented that her mouth reminds them of the joker haha! she of course deletes comments another girl asked her about her fiancee and why she deleted pictures again ms deletion got rid of that comment as well. i agree if she doesn't gets worshiped or praised on how beautiful she is or the next beautiful vs model picture gets deleted. and what is up with her stans? saying do us all a major favor and just go be a model already they will fire all victoria secret models just to hire you, what a joke I'm in the industry and trust and believe it is not all about the pretty face. she just a wanna be makeup guru who wants to make money off of youtube and make a career. her brother btw edits and posts all videos for her hahaha he also sets up her camera. i'm sure there is more dirt on this girl somewhere. by the way i have never seen so many fan accounts for a youtuber. it's probably her obsessing over herself! :rofl: :rofl:

Beautyslayer
Learner
Learner

Post by Beautyslayer »

QueenJolie wrote:LMAO I swear they are such a weird ass couple! Especially considering the fact that she engaged him after like 2 weeks of meeting him when she went to kurdistan! :rofl: And I also never thought she'd be such a skank :$ she does try WAY to hard to put on a perfect front, lmfao, now we know she's nowhere near innocent and hella insecure. She thrives off attention and people giving her compliments, obviously the only reason she does youtube!! Her makeup skills are good, but not that great, any girl could learn how to powder contour and do a smokey eye, lol.
Oh and so true about bellami and GC ^ no doubt she'll become a sellout soon. She is SUCH a follower! Trying wayy too hard to fit in with the yt/ig mua community, she's such a loser lmfao. Plus it looks like she's trying so hard now to make herself seem all likeable and down to earth with her videos (she's actually lame af) a la jaclyn hill :rofl:
Evon, stop. You're a petty, self obsessed tryhard attempting to make it seem like you're an innocent princess.
have you noticed all her videos are either because she is being sponsored or promoting a company otherwise she deletes them because shes not making money off of them! just like her instagram photos she continues to delete videos. recently she started commenting almost evryone on instagram back trying to stay that sweet innocent girl. she wants to be known as down to earth and humble girl when in reality she is far from that! she already is a sellout wait for her too faced contour kit video coming out today! she did an Anastasia one she professed her love for and now this one. I'll never forget her broken makeup brushs she first used and her sally hansen .99 cent eyeshadow when she first started and now she has major high end makeup and clothes all for being a pretty face, when she saw that happening she got greedy and now you have this bitch Evan Aso Wahab which by the way is her real name...lol way to go Vannie girl.

Beautyslayer
Learner
Learner

Post by Beautyslayer »

this is her engagement video if anyone missed it she deleted it

these are her pictures of her and her fiancee Diyar Barber

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

In her new cocoa contour video someone posted asking what happened to the giveaway and trip she was planning for one lucky viewer. She commented back "still on that!" ... Mmmmhmmm
I'm not an expert on contouring but she put way too much of the cocoa powder on her forehead! once it was blended her whole forehead looked darker than the rest of her face :?

gossiplurker
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiplurker »

Wow I'm surprised you all seem to think she is so average, I think she is gorgeous and one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen! Especially when you watch her videos where she starts with no makeup, I just think she is so flawless... she has doll-like features.

I was wondering if she was still engaged because I noticed she took down the pics/video of her engagement. She even gave an update about her fiancé needing a visa in one of her makeup tutorials. I was following her when she used to be with the other guy too (didn't know they were also engaged). They would always gush about each other on Instagram. I found it a little sad that she just went to Kurdistan and had what seems to be an arranged marriage right after her break-up with the guy she was in a *real* relationship with. She is very young too, I think she's not even 25 so I was like jeez what's the rush to get married, but I come from a similar culture so I totally get the pressure for girls to have an arranged marriage.

You all say she cheated on her ex just because that is what he accused her of, but who knows if that's really true? We all know breakups can be nasty and people will often say hurtful, untrue things. I just don't see Evon as that type of girl she honestly seems very sweet and genuine to me. She has so many followers/subscribers in a short time because of her looks, even though you all say she is average. In fact Kylie Jenner re-posted one of her pics using the Kylie hair extensions and so many people commented how she's prettier than Kylie or thinking that they were the same person... and Kylie ended up deleting that post! haha :rofl:

And I think she deletes pics just out of insecurity.... I remember when she deleted ALL her pics on IG and then she came back and said I'm so upset about what happened and why I deleted all my pics but she was so vague about it! I think it had something to do with her ex? Anyway, I don't think she deletes pics just to keep her followers to pics ratio impressive... I don't think she is as ambitious and social media savvy as you guys are giving her credit for, lol.

I hope whatever happened with her fiancé is not bad... maybe she just took the pics/video down because people were posting it on Youtube. Maybe he was just not able to come to the US so things couldn't work out. Hope she's still happy whatever happened. Although some of his IG posts make me wonder... he has one with a toppling wedding cake and "peace out" sign emoji and one about beauty vs. being a good person! :?

She is young and beautiful, she should just date and try to find someone she really loves. But that is probably frowned upon by her culture/family and the breakup with her ex may have made her be like "screw it, arranged marriage here I come!"

gossiplurker
Talker
Talker

Post by gossiplurker »

Oh, just now her fiancé posted a friendly comment on her brother's Instagram account... so maybe they are still engaged? Her latest IG post says she is going to NY with her brother. omg you guys got me in Evon stalker mode -_- haha.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

So what do you guys think of her new bright red little mermaid esque hair? I am not at all feeling it. She looks like a cartoon character... it just doesn't work on her.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

teebee9 wrote:So what do you guys think of her new bright red little mermaid esque hair? I am not at all feeling it. She looks like a cartoon character... it just doesn't work on her.
I don't know why but I feel that it's photoshopped and she didn't dyed her hair for real.And I bet we will never see a video of her with it.No matter what I don't think this color suits her face or skin tone.Dark brown looks the best on her.Do you guys remember when she did a video with a blonde wig and blue contacts ? It looked horrible on her.

twinkletoez
Learner
Learner

Post by twinkletoez »

this girl is the biggest scam artist along with all the other instagram/youtube 'makeup artists', just the biggest group of gypsies. she can't even blend her contour but she's going to be hosting an 'online makeup lesson'. what is she going to teach these girls for $150? how to blur and facetune the shit out of their selfies so that they too can become makeup artists? they're all just scam artists period, they're just banking in on their insta fame with their neopolitan icecream face contouring. if they cared so much about their followers with these 'giveaways' (don't even get me started on that) they'd just post youtube videos not these 'super exclusive filmed in my mom's basement makeup lessons from the pros!' ugh.

i wouldn't be surprised if these people were doing credit card theft before this whole insta mua thing blew up and that's probably what they'll be doing after.

teebee9
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by teebee9 »

She's already getting rid of the red hair. Knew it wouldn't last. I really think all she can pull off is brunette. It's unfortunate...but I know how she feels, I'm the same way. Tough shit, Evon. Maybe you're not as amazing as we thought :rofl:

QueenJolie
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenJolie »

twinkletoez wrote:this girl is the biggest scam artist along with all the other instagram/youtube 'makeup artists', just the biggest group of gypsies. she can't even blend her contour but she's going to be hosting an 'online makeup lesson'. what is she going to teach these girls for $150? how to blur and facetune the shit out of their selfies so that they too can become makeup artists? they're all just scam artists period, they're just banking in on their insta fame with their neopolitan icecream face contouring. if they cared so much about their followers with these 'giveaways' (don't even get me started on that) they'd just post youtube videos not these 'super exclusive filmed in my mom's basement makeup lessons from the pros!' ugh.

i wouldn't be surprised if these people were doing credit card theft before this whole insta mua thing blew up and that's probably what they'll be doing after.
WTF, are you serious?! Oh let me guess- her model is lily ghalichi that horrendous silicone CREATURE? I swear to god these people disgust me, charging hundreds of $$ to see someone slopping shit on their face that you can see for FREE on YT.
Oh & in regards to her red hair, I'm certain it's bc she's trying to be all 'quirky and different' like the other famous ig muas (eg the one she posted a pic of, hellyluv). They're all so generic and identical yet try SO hard to stand out and be all unique, it's literally just pathetic. They look like tribal people with those brown stripes on their faces and ridiculous clowns with the scary desio contacts & hideous ratty hair extensions in gross colours.
& yet everyone worships them-shit, I'm even seeing clones where I live in sydney! :rofl:
'Isn't slough a funny word?'

Return to “K-O”