MakeupbyEvon

QueenJolie
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

MakeupbyEvon

Post by QueenJolie »

Surprised nobody has made a topic about her! She has over 364k subs & personally I find her kind of overrated. Thoughts? x
'Isn't slough a funny word?'

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: MakeupbyEvon

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

Agree...she spammed my youtube inbox a year ago to subscribe and she only had like 20K subbies at that time. Something smells fishy about this one. She doesn't have that many videos under her belt to have that many subs.

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

Her videos aren't shot the way I like them. I can't see what she's doing and the picture for the video is the only way I can see what its going to end up like.

QueenJolie
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenJolie »

Yeah she had loads of videos then deleted them? Then takes like 5 month breaks off yt, comes back with 3 vids and disappears again.
Plus, i have no clue what is with everyone saying shes the most beautiful girl theyve ever seen :rofl: she's pretty yes, but nothing to write home about esp without her contacts

Beautyslayer
Learner
Learner

Post by Beautyslayer »

she also posts pictures on instagram and deletes them right away. She doesn't like having pictures over 100. she wants less pictures more followers very hungry for fame. she also had a fiancee then he broke up with her and claimed he doesn't like cheaters. a month later she goes to Kurdistan and gets engaged to another man. then she writes she found the love of her life lol this girl is crazy. I been following her from day one so I know a lot about her.

Beautyslayer
Learner
Learner

Post by Beautyslayer »

i also believe most youtube comments are her family and friends hyping her up so that the bandwagon fans would follow lol someone called her out on it and she now either deletes comments or disables everything. she is bat shit crazy she once wrote on her facebook fan page if people don't stop talking bad about her that she was gonna rip her hair out. I wish i could have screen shot all of this lol

Beautyslayer
Learner
Learner

Post by Beautyslayer »

here is her fiancee that dumped her for cheating his name is ( serdartopcil ) he is no longer on the internet because of their breakup. this is his picture Image .. Her new fiancee that she is waiting for his visa is this one right here [instagram]https://instagram.com/diyarbarber89[/instagram]

Beautyslayer
Learner
Learner

Post by Beautyslayer »

here is her fiancee that dumped her for cheating his name is ( serdartopcil ) he is no longer on the internet because of their breakup. this is his picture Image ..

Her new fiancee that she is waiting for his visa is this one right here https://instagram.com/diyarbarber89

can you also include EVON WAHAB in your title? she is trying to make that her mainstream name now. that is all I got for now.

QueenJolie
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenJolie »

Beautyslayer wrote:here is her fiancee that dumped her for cheating his name is ( serdartopcil ) he is no longer on the internet because of their breakup. this is his picture Image ..

Her new fiancee that she is waiting for his visa is this one right here https://instagram.com/diyarbarber89

can you also include EVON WAHAB in your title? she is trying to make that her mainstream name now. that is all I got for now.
Holy crap... that is shocking! I literally thought she was nothing like that, I'm iraqi (part kurdish) aswell & lots of my family friends like the girls all gush about evon, so youre prob right about people hyping her up lmao. Yeah i was saying, so weird she disabled the comments on her new videos!
I honestly thought she was one of those typical really innocent, young pretty arab girls that gets married to a family friend overseas and is all perfect... cant believe she actually cheated on her first fiance!! When I saw she posted she was getting married to the love of her life, I thought she was one of those girls lol^. And everyone bought her sob story about him desperately needing a visa blah blah.. Haha got any other goss? ;)

QueenJolie
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenJolie »

Btw her new fiance is gross. Lol

Beautyslayer
Learner
Learner

Post by Beautyslayer »

Yea she came off as the good Kurdish girl you can look up to until she showed her true colors. lol her ex serdar was so in love with her, they posted so much about each other, so when he posted he didn't want to be with someone who everyone has had I was one to be shocked! he is Turkish by the way.
she did a dolce and gabbana perfume giveaway and after a week she deleted the video and deleted a lot of her other videos and left. she neglected the giveaway never spoke about it. her new video everyone commented saying she was being ignorant and extremely disrespectful just go listen around the 7:00 minute mark .. it's her haifa wehbe tutorial she made fun of tribal people. she use to post a lot of singing videos too lol her brother Mo Wahab does music so they both do music together , he would do beats and she would sing. she deleted all those once she started gaining nothing but Muslim followers and she started acting like a good Muslim girl. she had a picture around Christmas in there house with a huge Christmas tree and she gushed about it and how much she loved it. so I don't even know if she is even Muslim to be honest like she claims. I have Muslim friends but they don't ever have a Christmas tree in their home. I'm saying this with no disrespect. :)

Beautyslayer
Learner
Learner

Post by Beautyslayer »

this is her best friend Teshauana i dont know what happened between them 2 anymore as you can see she really is basic without all the filters and Photoshop lol she has an unusually large head Image

Beautyslayer
Learner
Learner

Post by Beautyslayer »

have you seen her deleted new years eve look? lmao it was a joke reason why she deleted it because she got many hate on it she put on glitter without any type of adhesive and like girl your a makeup artist and you should know that is not gonna stick plainly on eyeshadow especially on new years eve. like who even gave her that mua title? heres the deleted video

Beautyslayer
Learner
Learner

Post by Beautyslayer »

this picture is on Evon twitter page of her mother there was a picture of her her ex fiancee and her dad at a restaurant but that is deleted

diva2themax
Learner
Learner

Post by diva2themax »

Beautyslayer wrote:this is her best friend Teshauana i dont know what happened between them 2 anymore as you can see she really is basic without all the filters and Photoshop lol she has an unusually large head Image
That is not a basic girl face lol. Say whatever you want about the quality of her vids & cakey makeup but she's naturally beautiful. Colored contacts or not.

grace83
Learner
Learner

Post by grace83 »

diva2themax wrote:
Beautyslayer wrote:this is her best friend Teshauana i dont know what happened between them 2 anymore as you can see she really is basic without all the filters and Photoshop lol she has an unusually large head Image
That is not a basic girl face lol. Say whatever you want about the quality of her vids & cakey makeup but she's naturally beautiful. Colored contacts or not.

Agreed, she's very beautiful, but she definitely knows how to work her angles and is very photogenic, so she looked very different the first time I saw her speak in a video and it wasn't a close up of her face (I believe it was the Kylie Jenner Hair video) she looks a lot different there than how I originally perceived her to look like based on her photos and close up tutorials.

twinkletoez
Learner
Learner

Post by twinkletoez »

Lmao sis she is anything but basic. Evon is just plain gorgeous thats why she has so many followers.

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

Beautyslayer wrote:have you seen her deleted new years eve look? lmao it was a joke reason why she deleted it because she got many hate on it she put on glitter without any type of adhesive and like girl your a makeup artist and you should know that is not gonna stick plainly on eyeshadow especially on new years eve. like who even gave her that mua title? heres the deleted video
WOW, glitter every where it was a hot mess!

Beautyslayer
Learner
Learner

Post by Beautyslayer »

i thought this was a trash a guru section no? i guess its rave about a guru sorry :? she has been reading on here lol the other day she posted a picture of herself and she wrote hi from me and my big head lol she got nasty response from her followers and one girl wrote [ what the fuck happened to your head ] she deleted the comments and then she deleted the photo, redeemed herself by posting another picture. She is obsessed with Kendall Jenner she made sure she looks like her so she can get more followers. shes milking her Kendall Jenner look so hard. now she has posted a giveaway i just mentioned about her not following through lets see if she follows through this one, its a trip to meet her stay with her , get makeup supplies and makeup done by her.

Beautyslayer
Learner
Learner

Post by Beautyslayer »

this was the pic she posted and deleted

she then posted this one here few hours after

she is not satisfied if she doesnt get a kendall jenner comment lol

Return to “K-O”