My Pale Skin

bruised
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

My Pale Skin

Post by bruised »

Surprised there isn't a thread for 'My Pale Skin' yet, does anyone else watch her?
She was pretty popular on reddit for a while.

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: My Pale Skin

Post by noragrets »

the reddit backlash against her was so hilarious

bruised
Debater
Debater

Post by bruised »

noracinq wrote:the reddit backlash against her was so hilarious
She's stopped posting there regularly now because everyone's just downvoting her hahaha.

Also she goes by the name 'Em' because I don't think she wants the blogging community to find out her real name (she's an ex glamour model)

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

whoa what! i did not know that ahahah

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

Hah, what did she do to piss off reddit? I remember her on there, but she used to annoy me, so I tried to ignore her.

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

she posted her halloween elsa makeup with the title "Last night I went to a Halloween party dressed as ELSA! Lived the dream (from the corner, too afraid to talk to anyone)" and everyone hated how it was just obvious attention seeking.
http://www.reddit.com/r/MakeupAddiction ... ressed_as/

i think her makeup is so average and her instagram is just close ups of her face with the same look over and over again. she seems like such a narcissist

bruised
Debater
Debater

Post by bruised »

"I'm so awkward & such a loser & forever alone!"

Meanwhile, here she is in 'Get him to the Greek'.

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

omggg is that really her?? I really think so many of these bloggers are narcissists who just wish that they were famous. They couldn't make it as a singer or actor, so they try to get attention through any means, and makeup has become one.

Edit: Okay, that made it actually really easy to find out her name (Meddy Ford). She's got a wikipedia page and everything (although I love the "the topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies" header, she probably wrote it herself). I was kind of feeling like the reddit responses were an overreaction until this new information. Yeah, she was probably just trying to play everyone

bruised
Debater
Debater

Post by bruised »

milanese15 wrote:omggg is that really her?? I really think so many of these bloggers are narcissists who just wish that they were famous. They couldn't make it as a singer or actor, so they try to get attention through any means, and makeup has become one.

Edit: Okay, that made it actually really easy to find out her name (Meddy Ford). She's got a wikipedia page and everything (although I love the "the topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies" header, she probably wrote it herself). I was kind of feeling like the reddit responses were an overreaction until this new information. Yeah, she was probably just trying to play everyone
Yeah it's her, I actually recognised her on reddit & thought she looked familiar.
& I agree! I hate the whole twee, awkward act she puts on, it's just so fake. She was on some reality TV show as well trying to be Paris Hilton's best friend, the thirst for fame is real with this girl hahaha.

"guise i'm so pale, awkward & shy"

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bruised
Debater
Debater

Post by bruised »

That last one omg :rofl:

I also found this:

I found a post on her blog about 'hate' for being pale.. It's definitely aimed at those on reddit IMO after people called her out on playing the 'pale' card in every post. I agree with those who said she wears foundation a lot lighter than her skin tone. But no, she's naturally that pale!!!1!

This girl has a serious case of special snowflake syndrome.

rubyred123
Learner
Learner

Post by rubyred123 »

I had an instant dislike for this girl when I saw she played the "I look like Elsa card" since every girl with blonde hair and internet access seems to think they do. And can some tell me why she is making it a thing about being pale? I'm half Finnish and live in Australia so I am usually the palest person at the beach but I go on about it.

Is she trying to leave that trashy imagine behind? She's pretty but I am guessing she could only get roles that involved being a naked bimbo.

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

yeah the funniest thing about her is that she really isn't that pale and her foundation is way to light for her

twinkles
Lurker
Lurker

Post by twinkles »

Oh I'm so pleased I found this thread! Can't stand the bitch! Met at a few events and all she actually does is talk about herself. I could tell from the start that she was a fake and attention seeker (I'm a good judge of character most of the time) and meeting her confirmed it! The girl thinks her shit don't stink, yet her blog is below average and her makeup is very average too.

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

Haha those pictures are so embarrassing. I get why she doesn't want to use her real name, but it was so easy to figure out who she is, she should just own it. She's got way more followers under her real name, and I'm sure there's a market for tacky glamour model makeup. But I did get a big kick out of this revelation.

usagi tsukino
Learner
Learner

Post by usagi tsukino »

holy shit! i found her recently and thought she was a bit slow and annoying, but i didn't know about the glamour model thing hahaha

i mean it's fine i'm not judging her for that, but don't pretend you're someone you're not.

justcallme
Learner
Learner

Post by justcallme »

This is why I love this place! I couldn't understand how she just came out of nowehere and had 3k followers- she made some vague comment about how people on Reddit wanted her to do it... She's also made really mysterious allusions to her day job so this is SO FUNNY. Sick of seeing her 'i'm a pale demure classy gal' act EVERYWHERE.

Saw her at an event and she literally was looking at everyone like they were something on her shoe. Some of her reviews etc were useful but had to unfollow on everything because she's just so narcissistic. SO glad theres a thread for her.

justcallme
Learner
Learner

Post by justcallme »

Soz for the double post but LOL LOL LOL

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/ ... rd-2102594 :rofl:

bruised
Debater
Debater

Post by bruised »

justcallme wrote:This is why I love this place! I couldn't understand how she just came out of nowehere and had 3k followers- she made some vague comment about how people on Reddit wanted her to do it... She's also made really mysterious allusions to her day job so this is SO FUNNY. Sick of seeing her 'i'm a pale demure classy gal' act EVERYWHERE.

Saw her at an event and she literally was looking at everyone like they were something on her shoe. Some of her reviews etc were useful but had to unfollow on everything because she's just so narcissistic. SO glad theres a thread for her.
The 'mysterious allusions to her day job' is absolutely hilarious.

I noticed on her blog she wrote about meeting Lauren Goodyear & they had a 'have we met before?' moment. She said they used to run in the same circles back then when she "had dreams of being in the modelling industry". It's like she's implying that she never was in that industry. :rofl:

W00dy
Stalker
Stalker

Post by W00dy »

What baffles me the most is that she has completely changed her accent.

I'm from the same area where she's from (Caerphilly in South Wales). I don't know her but I have a few mutual friends with her on Facebook. I've seen her on social media for years and years. I remember when she first moved to London, she constantly banged on about her lifestyle and z list celeb friends (remember Sophie from Big Brother anyone??).

I guess deep down she hasn't really changed at all ....just keeps her boobs to herself nowadays.

Return to “K-O”