MissTiffanyMa

waialepeach
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MissTiffanyMa

Post by waialepeach »

Dontstopmenow wrote:I’ve just discovered Remi and I really like her sunny/positive attitude- I went searching for this board because I couldn’t believe how nasty tiff/toff is to remi- what ever remi says she interjects/corrects her/ tries to make her look stupid! She’s a full on frenemy!
Lol you should read Remi's threads here - it might give you a very different perspective. But yeah, Tiff is frequently Remi's plus 1 but never the reverse. If it was Tiffany who had been invited on the Bora Bora trip instead, I highly doubt she would have chosen Remi.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

i don't think tiff hates remi but i agree that she would have def took her bf (which most ppl would/did) over remi. Mia didnt takes her bf because she was alisha's +1

I don't find tiff condescending towards remi, i feel like out of the 'squad' she's closest to tiff(or mia), but i def feel like remi is more into the friendship than tiff is for sure.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Dontstopmenow
Debater
Debater

Post by Dontstopmenow »

waialepeach wrote:
Dontstopmenow wrote:I’ve just discovered Remi and I really like her sunny/positive attitude- I went searching for this board because I couldn’t believe how nasty tiff/toff is to remi- what ever remi says she interjects/corrects her/ tries to make her look stupid! She’s a full on frenemy!
Lol you should read Remi's threads here - it might give you a very different perspective. But yeah, Tiff is frequently Remi's plus 1 but never the reverse. If it was Tiffany who had been invited on the Bora Bora trip instead, I highly doubt she would have chosen Remi.
Ok really? Can you summarise? There’s a lot of posts on the Remi threads :rofl:

jellyfish89
Talker
Talker

Post by jellyfish89 »

haven't followed her for awhile but can someone tell me what happened to the house tiff was planning on buying w john? now i'm seeing her 'found my dream apartment' vlog so assuming they are no longer looking to purchase a house?

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by DrVanessaPoseidon »

jellyfish89 wrote:haven't followed her for awhile but can someone tell me what happened to the house tiff was planning on buying w john? now i'm seeing her 'found my dream apartment' vlog so assuming they are no longer looking to purchase a house?
In her Q&A video (the one with the black bar over Mia's eyes), 47 seconds into it she said that they were scammed out of $250,000 because the sellers were shady about not disclosing some things. By that point, they were in escrow and backed out. Tiffany might do a story time about it.

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm grossed out by how dark her pee was, and she still drank it for the video. EWWW.

waialepeach
Debater
Debater

Post by waialepeach »

Dontstopmenow wrote: Ok really? Can you summarise? There’s a lot of posts on the Remi threads :rofl:
OT so I'll put it under the cut.
Basically Remi has changed a lot for the worse since losing all that weight. It became the majority of her content while doing the same types of videos over and over again (How I lost __ lbs! What I eat in a day to lose weight) and she's become very very more self absorbed. She says she did it for health and not for looks but now she's extra vain lmao. She also blatantly photoshops many of her photos while denying it. Those are just a few tidbits, the threads have way more tea on her and are a very enlightening read.
DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:I'm grossed out by how dark her pee was, and she still drank it for the video. EWWW.
THIS. I was so disgusted. No amount of views or clickbait would have convinced me to do that shit. If I saw my pee was that dark I would've just drank more water and waited until it was clearer and healthier looking omg. So nasty.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

waialepeach wrote:
Dontstopmenow wrote: Ok really? Can you summarise? There’s a lot of posts on the Remi threads :rofl:
OT so I'll put it under the cut.
Basically Remi has changed a lot for the worse since losing all that weight. It became the majority of her content while doing the same types of videos over and over again (How I lost __ lbs! What I eat in a day to lose weight) and she's become very very more self absorbed. She says she did it for health and not for looks but now she's extra vain lmao. She also blatantly photoshops many of her photos while denying it. Those are just a few tidbits, the threads have way more tea on her and are a very enlightening read.
DrVanessaPoseidon wrote:I'm grossed out by how dark her pee was, and she still drank it for the video. EWWW.
THIS. I was so disgusted. No amount of views or clickbait would have convinced me to do that shit. If I saw my pee was that dark I would've just drank more water and waited until it was clearer and healthier looking omg. So nasty.
Omg what she actually drank her pee?? I thought it was just clickbait wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DrVanessaPoseidon
Gossiper
Gossiper

radishes wrote:
Omg what she actually drank her pee?? I thought it was just clickbait wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's a debate in the comments between it being pee or apple juice. Some people are actually defending the darkness because apparently toilet water changes the color of your pee.

I believe it is real because Tiffany seems dumb enough to drink her pee for views. Whether it's real or not, she's so extra by filming herself peeing. No one cares to see that. EWWW.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee »

did any of you guys watch her spill the tea video or whatever? did she actually spill tea or was it another clickbait?

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sororitygirl123 »

I can't believe she kept that child in her latest vlog at McDonalds. So inappropriate to film a child and post it to the internet without the parents consent.

jellyfish89
Talker
Talker

Post by jellyfish89 »

holy losing $250k on her house is insane. i wanna hear the tea.

Post by Guest »

I want to know why her and her boyfriend were living together,looking for a house together and talking about getting engaged, and now they’re living separately. I imagine if it was just something small like wanting to live alone before getting engaged or something she would’ve just addressed that but people in her comments are thinking they’re in a rough patch or breaking up

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

At first, I thought Tiffany was harmless. After watching a bunch of her videos, I can't help but think she's fake and she's really dumb. She's extremely lucky she's pretty.

I hate how much she uses clickbait then get upset when people call her out on it. Her white dress to Coachella all of a sudden becomes her wedding dress simply because it's white. Or how she and John are no longer living together and posts up a vlog having nothing to do with him moving out.

Does anyone have any inside scoop? I'm curious to how their living situation changed so drastically from looking into buying a home together, put an offer on a home but backed out, looking for a new apartment together, John moves out to his own place, and Tiffany looks for a house for herself.

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

emmygues wrote:At first, I thought Tiffany was harmless. After watching a bunch of her videos, I can't help but think she's fake and she's really dumb. She's extremely lucky she's pretty.

I hate how much she uses clickbait then get upset when people call her out on it. Her white dress to Coachella all of a sudden becomes her wedding dress simply because it's white. Or how she and John are no longer living together and posts up a vlog having nothing to do with him moving out.

Does anyone have any inside scoop? I'm curious to how their living situation changed so drastically from looking into buying a home together, put an offer on a home but backed out, looking for a new apartment together, John moves out to his own place, and Tiffany looks for a house for herself.
They broke up.

waialepeach
Debater
Debater

Post by waialepeach »

[youtube][/youtube]

I thought this was going to be straight up clickbait, but she reveals that she and John broke up 2 months ago. Wow I did not see this coming, but i should've guessed with him moving out.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

They’re handling their breakup really maturely.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

^ They definitely are. I wish I wasn't surprised by the maturity, but good for them.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

So she stated in a previous video that she and John broke up, but he is always around. And that's fine. Major props to them for being able to have a functional (that we know of) friendship so quickly after breaking up.

But did anyone else notice in her moving day vlog? "We're moving today!" "We're getting our fridge delivered today." Either something is up and the break-up wasn't real (just for clicks?), they got back together already, or three months on from the break-up, she hasn't been able to transition to speaking as a single woman.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

sororitygirl123
Gossiper
Gossiper

LivingInElysium wrote:So she stated in a previous video that she and John broke up, but he is always around. And that's fine. Major props to them for being able to have a functional (that we know of) friendship so quickly after breaking up.

But did anyone else notice in her moving day vlog? "We're moving today!" "We're getting our fridge delivered today." Either something is up and the break-up wasn't real (just for clicks?), they got back together already, or three months on from the break-up, she hasn't been able to transition to speaking as a single woman.
I was just here to same the two exact things!!! lol

Return to “L-O”