Amy Macedo

aMEHmacedo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amy Macedo

Post by aMEHmacedo »

42 mins of her babbling about nothing. Sad cause she can't talk about this with anyone irl I feel sorry for her.

tea4two
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tea4two »

I feel so bad for all the young girls/women who follow Amy's dieting tips.

In her latest "what I eat in a day" video she consumed nothing but carbs and processed shit. A behemoth protein pancake filled with crap additives, chocolate chips and "lite" Aunt Jemima syrup at 11:30 am. At 2 she was hungry for lunch so she fried two processed chicken tenders and drowned them in buffalo sauce and ate that with a half-rotted bagged caesar salad, at 4 she was hungry for a snack so she ate 3 slices of processed turkey and at 5 she ate 2 tacos filled with half a pound of ground beef, pre-shredded cheese, a bit of lettuce and sour cream....all followed by a chemical laden sugar-free pudding.

I am not shaming her for her food choices......she is absolutely free to eat whatever shit she wants. But she needs to STOP telling people this is how to lose weight. She holds herself out there as a beacon of health when she is anything but. Scarfing 2 McMuffins, 2 or 3 hashbrowns down, followed by lunch at the cheesecake factory and dinner at Paramount followed by Baskin Robins is binging. It's not something to be proud of and it doesn't need a blog made about it. It's not a "cheat day". It's an unhealthy relationship with food.

If you're going to preach about the foods you eat and put yourself out there as some kind of health and fitness guru, you damn well better be putting good shit into your own body.

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

I'm so late on this, but I finally watched her makeup organization video. She got rid of some of her stuff, but when she was all done, I counted 51 foundations in her drawer! I highly doubt even Amy, who cakes on her makeup and has to mix colors to match whatever shade of orange-brown she's coated her body with, can use up all that foundation before it goes bad.

There must have been over 200 liquid lipsticks in that other drawer. These things have a shelf life!

gossipbxtch09
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipbxtch09 »

I can’t believe she thinks this looks good

bakwaaas
Learner
Learner

Post by bakwaaas »

JFC. She is like tanning into another ethnicity?? Can't believe how none of her followers call her out on it... Still surprised she has so many subs when clearly her makeup skills are mediocre at best, her vocabulary consists of the same 4 words (obsessed, literally...), and as a major attitude problem!

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

bakwaaas wrote:JFC. She is like tanning into another ethnicity?? Can't believe how none of her followers call her out on it... Still surprised she has so many subs when clearly her makeup skills are mediocre at best, her vocabulary consists of the same 4 words (obsessed, literally...), and as a major attitude problem!
Some of us have brought it up on here but you're right, she does not get enough flack for it. It's not okay nor is it fair that these girls think they can tan and slap on a foundation 50 shades darker to look "exotic". They do not go through the struggles that women of colour face. We can't expect much from her since she wants to be Kim and Kylie 2.0 and we all know what they're like.

LightBlueSky
Learner
Learner

Post by LightBlueSky »

No need to keep pulling up that dress Amy, no one wants to see your vagina :roll:

So slutty

thatgirlshay
Learner
Learner

Post by thatgirlshay »

Does anyone realize that she has been at 40lbs lost for the past 6 months. Like why does she keep posting these nonsensical “what I eat in a day... how I lost 40 lbs”. Amy you have stagnated at this weight for 6 months. Nobody should be taking advise from you since you’ve GAINED weight since making these videos in the past 6 months :roll:

gossipbxtch09
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipbxtch09 »

thatgirlshay wrote:Does anyone realize that she has been at 40lbs lost for the past 6 months. Like why does she keep posting these nonsensical “what I eat in a day... how I lost 40 lbs”. Amy you have stagnated at this weight for 6 months. Nobody should be taking advise from you since you’ve GAINED weight since making these videos in the past 6 months :roll:
I know she was in maintenance for a while cause she was tired or whatever but I think she should stay in maintenance for good. She replied to someone’s comment and said that her goal is 115lbs...which is insane to me. She’d have to make her calories practically nonexistent to get there. Just go into maintenance calories and focus on toning up the rest of your problem areas. It is so much healthier to focus on how you look and not what the scale says

sarahfisher
Informer
Informer

Post by sarahfisher »

Lol she keeps mentioning her size in all her videos

"My top's in a size small"

"I needed to get new clothes 'cause my old size 10/us size 6 doesn't fit me anymore, I'm swimming in them"

In her haul/try-on video most of the clothes she bought was too tight so we couldn't even show herself wearing them on camera

So in conclusion not only is she stupid but also delusional :toad:

aMEHmacedo
Learner
Learner

Post by aMEHmacedo »

Why does she even do clothing hauls when she doesn't go anywhere but the gym and grocery store lol

LightBlueSky
Learner
Learner

Post by LightBlueSky »

She does a clothing haul but can’t try on half of the clothes because she buys them 2 sizes too small :rofl: Hilarious!

Why does she always buy clothes that are too small for her? Does she think she is skinnier then she actually is? Really unflattering

bakwaaas
Learner
Learner

Post by bakwaaas »

Amy deleted mine and every other comment complaining about how all her videos are sponsored lately LOL. There were a lot of comments too she deleted... they were all civil but just said she needs to calm down with the paid videos....homegirl needs a reality check

bakwaaas
Learner
Learner

Post by bakwaaas »

Also does it bother anyone how she uses a steel utensils on nonstick LOL

Stellina90
Informer
Informer

Post by Stellina90 »

bakwaaas wrote:Also does it bother anyone how she uses a steel utensils on nonstick LOL
LMAO OMG GIRL YES :rofl: :rofl:
In GG We Trust

saucyfingers
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by saucyfingers »

I got bored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saucyfingers
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by saucyfingers »

I got bored.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeachFlavoredFanta
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PeachFlavoredFanta »

She was so messy

bakwaaas
Learner
Learner

Post by bakwaaas »

ugh this is so gross...i get it was a while ago but i bet she's exactly the same now...in a video with her sis this year she said "chinky eyes"....this girl doesnt get enough hate....wish these went viral!

Justalkin
Informer
Informer

Post by Justalkin »

bakwaaas wrote:ugh this is so gross...i get it was a while ago but i bet she's exactly the same now...in a video with her sis this year she said "chinky eyes"....this girl doesnt get enough hate....wish these went viral!
If she was more popular people would drag her for those tweets Laura Lee style but I feel like no one really cares enough about her to get her in trouble.
Btw I laughed at the comments in her most recent makeup video. Everyone was dragging her for doing the same makeup looks over and over. Are her subbies just starting to notice that? lol. Amy's got the most boring makeup channel ever.

Return to “#-E”