Katie Snooks

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
dressagediva
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Katie Snooks

Post by dressagediva »

NOOO why is she buying clothes

and hideous ones at that

she got my hopes up there that she'd turned a corner

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

dressagediva wrote:NOOO why is she buying clothes

and hideous ones at that

she got my hopes up there that she'd turned a corner
Same here.
I'm 100% sure that video with her friends was to promote their new business venture, not the slightest bit because she actually wanted to change and downsize her ridiculous full of crap wardrobe. Image
Yesterday she posted a photo wearing a leopard print dress (she had bought a leopard print slip dress last week) and then proceeds to buy a leopard print coat and guess what, another leopard print dress the following day?!
Surely she has got to be taking the piss, right?! She has issues, period.
Also, this hair colour with her skin tone actually makes her look like a ghost. ImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

Looks like she's back to being ill in every vlog. I know migraines are horrific but she always seems to have a headache, sore throat or cold. A few other YouTubers are like this. Maybe they think their viewers expect less of them if they are 'ill'.

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

She bought more glitter eyeshadow. She doesn’t need it! She needs shopping therapy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

Would I like Katie to talk about her sex toys? Thanks but no thanks.

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

I actually quite enjoyed Katie's new vlog from Marrakesh but I have two comments:
1. Why did she buy a straw bag? It's not like she's gonna use it once she's back in London.
2. These Boohoo sports bras are making her look booby! I used to order from Boohoo myself but their quality became really poor and I am trying to buy less fast fashion and I am starting to despise bloggers and vloggers who promote it.

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

She said last vlog you have to cover your shoulders to be respectful and yet none of them have them covered at the start.

ananadepera
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ananadepera »

I finally unsubscribed today after hearing her "I'm feeling low because I haven't had time to myself" speech. Katie, all you bloody do is have time to yourself. Like literally, all she does is "treat herself" with trips, days off, shopping, etc! How dettached from reality can you be?
I just don't understand her life at all. She does nothing all day long (except shop and declutter of course). It seems so... pointless?

cinderkitten01
Talker
Talker

Post by cinderkitten01 »

ananadepera wrote:I finally unsubscribed today after hearing her "I'm feeling low because I haven't had time to myself" speech. Katie, all you bloody do is have time to yourself. Like literally, all she does is "treat herself" with trips, days off, shopping, etc! How dettached from reality can you be?
I just don't understand her life at all. She does nothing all day long (except shop and declutter of course). It seems so... pointless?
Don’t forget she goes to cafes to “work”

cinderkitten01
Talker
Talker

Post by cinderkitten01 »

ananadepera wrote:I finally unsubscribed today after hearing her "I'm feeling low because I haven't had time to myself" speech. Katie, all you bloody do is have time to yourself. Like literally, all she does is "treat herself" with trips, days off, shopping, etc! How dettached from reality can you be?

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

I know right? And she was feeling low a couple of days after she had just spent a whole day with her besties. There's no pleasing her.

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

cinderkitten01 wrote:

I thought she was going to cafes to work to be around people. So is she saying having housemates isn't right for her now? I'm not subscribed but watch her videos occasionally. I get fed up with her always being "ill" or saying she's coming down with a cold. A lot of YouTubers are like that and I think it's to try and get sympathy and show their audience that they work so hard that they get run down a lot.

ananadepera
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ananadepera »

She has no direction. And she is not even being original! Her latest halloween tutorial is just following the blank canvas make up trend on instagram and she basically copied things like this [video][/video].

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

ananadepera wrote:She has no direction. And she is not even being original! Her latest halloween tutorial is just following the blank canvas make up trend on instagram and she basically copied things like this [video][/video].
She did the exact same thing last year, just copied photos she saw online.

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

Why is she so excited about cleaning products? She even made a haul! Does she never clean or what?

cinderkitten01
Talker
Talker

Post by cinderkitten01 »

PinkBunni wrote:Why is she so excited about cleaning products? She even made a haul! Does she never clean or what?
Her previous house always looked like a shithole. Not sure she’s cleaned in her life.

dressagediva
Informer
Informer

Post by dressagediva »

PinkBunni wrote:Why is she so excited about cleaning products? She even made a haul! Does she never clean or what?
It's this stupid Mrs Hinch craze - some woman from down south on Instagram who makes a song and dance over using loads of cleaning products that are all terrible for the environment and tested on animals. It's really blown up - god knows why - and now loads of people are suddenly 'into' cleaning.

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

dressagediva wrote:
It's this stupid Mrs Hinch craze - some woman from down south on Instagram who makes a song and dance over using loads of cleaning products that are all terrible for the environment and tested on animals. It's really blown up - god knows why - and now loads of people are suddenly 'into' cleaning.
Oh wow, perfect example how people are sheep.

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

Katie, dear, if you read here, and I think you do, let me give you some advice. It's absolutely great that you say in your recent weekly vlog (#68) that you are carrying a reusable water bottle (I genuinely command anyone who does that) but in your previous vlog you bought a number of cleaning products in plastic containers. No-one needs that much cleaning product!
What I think is even worse, is that you buy a lot of new clothes, and I hope you won't be offended, but they're mostly from cheap brands who use a lot of synthetic fibres. Your new dressing gown in the vlog #68 is probably made with 100% polyester. I don't know that for sure, but I guess it is (I have an eye for this things) so please do yourself a favour and check the fabric composition label.
Synthetic garments shed microfibers when being washed in a washing machine and these fibres get in our waterways, seas and oceans. Fish eat them and if you eat fish, you also eat them - plastic fibres. They're present in number of environments, not just maritime. Microbeads and microfibers have been detected in food, like for example beer and sea salt. I know, shocking. If you do a Google search for words "Guardian" and "microfibers", there is a number of articles available to read and educate yourself:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=guard ... e&ie=UTF-8

I also recommend buy Lucy Siegle's book Turning the Tide on Plastic - a truly eye-opening read!

The best thing you can do for the environment, would be to stop buying clothes, or to only buy natural fibres.

Emmy25
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Emmy25 »

I really don't understand why her sister is a cleaner for them. Katie has loads of free time and I thought she was suddenly really into cleaning :roll: Maybe she promised her housemates she'd do the cleaning of their shared spaces then remembered her skills lie in hoarding and cluttering spaces not cleaning.

Return to “F-K”