LaurDIY

synonymcinn
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LaurDIY

Post by synonymcinn »

Strawberryjelly wrote:Something seems fishy about all this. All these tweets reek of attention seeking and she’s finding every way she can to milk the most out of this break up when normally you’d want to move on from as quickly as possibly and forget about it. Image ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
that's so true...do yall think this is a publicity stunt? But then again, Alex's emotional video seemed very real...I think she just doesn't care/is planning to take him back if no one better comes along.

Getfive
Talker
Talker

Post by Getfive »

Is it just me or did they straight up copy Liza and Dobriks break up video? I swear Lauren even said the exact same things as Liza ...? I need to find both videos and watch them back to back. Lauren just seemed SO fake in their video. But I really felt bad for Alex in his video. Heartbreak hurts like a B!!!

Getfive
Talker
Talker

Post by Getfive »

lewhitney wrote:
waialepeach wrote:What's going to happen to that whole half of the office she gave Alex? lmao
Not to mention the fact that he bought the house or covered it so that she could afford it. This is awfully confusing
What??? Where do you have that information from? Lauren makes lots of money and is easily capable of buying that house herself. Also, they didnt even live together so ofcourse they wouldnt make that investment together :)

Stardust27
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stardust27 »

Last edited by Stardust27 on Tue May 25, 2021 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

lewhitney
Talker
Talker

Post by lewhitney »

Getfive wrote:
lewhitney wrote:
waialepeach wrote:What's going to happen to that whole half of the office she gave Alex? lmao
Not to mention the fact that he bought the house or covered it so that she could afford it. This is awfully confusing
What??? Where do you have that information from? Lauren makes lots of money and is easily capable of buying that house herself. Also, they didnt even live together so ofcourse they wouldnt make that investment together :)
His name is first on the public record of the purchase of the home. It's not a secret

jellyfish89
Talker
Talker

Post by jellyfish89 »

i wonder if the breakup also has something to do with lauren's rise lately. she got her own craft line into michaels, she had/has? that line with ardene, she was on ryan & kelly. maybe she figured she didn't need alex anymore.

lelele
Learner
Learner

Post by lelele »

Nah. She won’t sell that house.
She will probably move in with someone else.
She wouldn’t kick Alex out if she didn’t have anybody in mind.
Tiffany Ma broke up with her long time boyfriend right before moving in together and she’s already seeing someone else. I feel like Lauren is doing the same thing. That’s just how she rolls.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Another Youtuber I watch, Mia Maples, just did a video about buying a house. She’s not nearly as big as Lauren, but her channel does pretty well and her views are super consistently high. She mentioned that it was really hard for her to get approved for a mortgage because banks don’t see YouTube as being a “real job.” She ended up having to get the house with her brother/family to get approved I guess.
I wonder if Lauren just got the house with Alex so that she could get approved and taken more seriously with dual incomes. Lauren is definitely a millionaire at this point, so I’m sure she could’ve gotten the house alone if she were able. Alex probably just applied/bought it with her as like a co-signer, but hasn’t been putting any money into it.
I’d be really interested to see what kind of guy she decides to date next. Hopefully she’s matured and knows not to date anymore man-children like Alex.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

lelele wrote:Nah. She won’t sell that house.
Tiffany Ma broke up with her long time boyfriend right before moving in together and she’s already seeing someone else. I feel like Lauren is doing the same thing. That’s just how she rolls.
Wait Tiffany is seeing someone else? Where did she post about it? I haven’t been following her recently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lelele
Learner
Learner

Post by lelele »

She was cuddling with a guy at Lauren’s house when the group was watching the youtube boxing match. And I think it’s the same guy in her ’Instagrm followers control’ video.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

Oh wow really? How long was she dating that bf, nbd but damn she moves quick. I remember Tiffany's video about how she lost a friend bc she went out with that girl's ex bf and they girl had asked her something like "how does it feel to be that girl?" Something is up with her Image

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

Oh wow really? How long was she dating that bf, nbd but damn she moves quick. I remember Tiffany's video about how she lost a friend bc she went out with that girl's ex bf and they girl had asked her something like "how does it feel to be that girl?" Something is up with her Image

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

;)

piesandeyes
Talker
Talker

Post by piesandeyes »

So apparently she was on double dare

Hel
Learner
Learner

Post by Hel »

Just FYI, confirmation that Lauren dumped Alex: In Alex's new vlog "Meet my new roommate" he says at 08:36 "I'm trying to find myself, because Lauren left me. Now I gotta figure out what to do with my life".

piesandeyes
Talker
Talker

Post by piesandeyes »

Happy_one wrote:
piesandeyes wrote:So apparently she was on double dare
how old is this episode?
From this year I guess they revived the show again and now Liza Koshy is hosting. I haven’t seen it but I saw where Lauren posted about it on twitter.

Stardust27
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stardust27 »

Last edited by Stardust27 on Tue May 25, 2021 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

lewhitney
Talker
Talker

Post by lewhitney »

Stardust27 wrote:Does she even do diy videos anymore that isn’t recycled crap from before? She’s so into herself with her latest blog chastising people about her relationship. She has gone full la and is no longer down to earth anymore. Out of all the girls in that squad, she seems to have made the biggest changes and is furthest away from who she once was. Lauren seems narcissistic. I think that’s why she’s been rubbing me the wrong way lately
Couldn't agree more. She seems so fake and full of herself and I don't know why she has to do that high pitched fake ass voice in every vlog. Like can't she just show how she is with her friends?!?! Without having to go up three octaves and act like she's 12?!

Castiel
Informer
Informer

Post by Castiel »

It looks like alex is no longer following her on instagram, she still follows him though... interesting after the weird twitter posts. I'm also not seeing them following each other on twitter. I wonder if he tried to get back with her and she shut him down, hmmm ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

waialepeach
Debater
Debater

Post by waialepeach »

^That’s funny considering how they made a point in their video to say they weren’t gonna unfollow each other Oh well it was bound to happen.

Return to “L-O”