LaurDIY

lelele
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LaurDIY

Post by lelele »

Lauren really needs to sell her bracelet before they announce the break up,because once they do, it’s all going to be about the break up. Even they are not together anymore,Alex is still being really supportive as always. And yes, it also helps ease rumors.

synonymcinn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by synonymcinn »

They broke up. She posted a video about it.

Stardust27
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stardust27 »

Last edited by Stardust27 on Tue May 25, 2021 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

lelele
Learner
Learner

Post by lelele »

It’s obvious that it was Lauren who wanted to break up, not Alex. She’s moving on sooo fast. I guess she didn’t need Alex to step up her game. (like she didn’t need Baz) She’s going to find someone pretty soon.

synonymcinn
Lurker
Lurker

Post by synonymcinn »

Lauren is definitely fake af. It was Alex who was always way into her.

According to her, they need time apart to work on themselves. But, couples can still be together AND work on themselves. It was just a bunch of bs TBH. I hope Alex finds someone who will love him as much as the love he gives out.

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

I don’t understand why she was pressuring him for an engagement bc it’s obvious she’s the one that broke it off. I wonder if she met someone else because we know she’s no stranger to giving out her number while in a relationship. She did to Baz with Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Castiel
Informer
Informer

Post by Castiel »

To me, it's obvious alex's and goal is a big family, and lauren never wanted that. I really like alex, never was a huge fan of lauren. I hope he finds someone worth him.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

lelele
Learner
Learner

Post by lelele »

Totally agree. She showed tears and all but didn’t seem that sad like Alex was in his video. He was panicking and seemed he had no clue that this was happening. Hope he finds someone that’s not so competitive and a control freak like Lauren.

herforsladder
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by herforsladder »

The video and the title truly resembled David and Liza's breakup...

baesicbee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by baesicbee »

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster.

I seem to be in the minority in thinking "good riddance" for laurex because I used to watch lauren waaay before she got with alex & I immediately noticed her content (and her personality) take a nose dive once she started dating him. It's like she dumbed herself down for him or made herself seem younger (cuz he is younger than her). And maybe it's just me but I always thought lauren was way more into alex than he was into her, but I didn't watch much of their vlogs together (and def not his) cuz I find them annoying so I wouldn't know for sure. I'm sure he's a nice guy tho so I feel bad he was clearly blindsided by this (I saw it coming a mile a way) but I hope he bounces back. From what y'all say he seemed to be the more popular one before so hopefully he'll be fine.

This is gonna be hard for her to get out of because she made her content all about them so sucks for her. But maybe now she'll go back to the lauren I used to like who didn't talk in a dumb baby voice & screech all the damn time.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

I wonder what they’re not on the same page about? And how that would change with time? Clearly if it was big enough to break them up, it must be a serious difference. They make it sound like they’re just taking a couple months break and are going to get together again lol.
Alex reminds me of a child and I couldn’t imagine how annoying it would be to date him. Lauren has all these crazy big opportunities happening for her now, so I wonder if she’s gotten a taste of spending time with actual mature men. I really hope she doesn’t end up with some other cheesy Youtuber. I could see her dating an older successful business guy.

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

I feel like the breakup has a lot to do with how they view their future together. Maybe one of them wanted to take the next step in their relationship (like marriage) and the other wasn't ready, or maybe they're conflicted about settling down in Los Angeles long-term. They both seem close with their families so I wouldn't be surprised if one or both of them plan on moving back to their home state/province eventually (I don't really watch either of them anymore so not sure if they've spoken about their future plans).

Post by Guest »

im surprised they even lasted this long. she probably was pushing to get married so she could get a green card. they are both annoying either way.

lelele
Learner
Learner

Post by lelele »

Lauren recently has been talking on and on about marriage, proposal, having kids, she even showed the engagement ring she wanted. And she even pranked Alex that she was getting deported if she doesn’t get married.So maybe Lauren wanted to get married but Alex wasn’t going to any time soon? Alex acts like he’s 15 on camera but in Aaron’s video he’s super chill and even a bit mean. Maybe he took it for granted and so busy with whatever he’s doing and didn’t give her much attention. I guess we’ll never know.

Post by Guest »

lelele wrote:Lauren recently has been talking on and on about marriage, proposal, having kids, she even showed the engagement ring she wanted. And she even pranked Alex that she was getting deported if she doesn’t get married.So maybe Lauren wanted to get married but Alex wasn’t going to any time soon? Alex acts like he’s 15 on camera but in Aaron’s video he’s super chill and even a bit mean. Maybe he took it for granted and so busy with whatever he’s doing and didn’t give her much attention. I guess we’ll never know.
exactly,she was giving him little hints and he didnt budge . good for him

luna99
Learner
Learner

Post by luna99 »

baesicbee wrote:Hi, long time lurker, first time poster.

I seem to be in the minority in thinking "good riddance" for laurex because I used to watch lauren waaay before she got with alex & I immediately noticed her content (and her personality) take a nose dive once she started dating him. It's like she dumbed herself down for him or made herself seem younger (cuz he is younger than her). And maybe it's just me but I always thought lauren was way more into alex than he was into her, but I didn't watch much of their vlogs together (and def not his) cuz I find them annoying so I wouldn't know for sure. I'm sure he's a nice guy tho so I feel bad he was clearly blindsided by this (I saw it coming a mile a way) but I hope he bounces back. From what y'all say he seemed to be the more popular one before so hopefully he'll be fine.

This is gonna be hard for her to get out of because she made her content all about them so sucks for her. But maybe now she'll go back to the lauren I used to like who didn't talk in a dumb baby voice & screech all the damn time.
Wait what? Famousbirthday tells me he's 28 and she's 25. What's the truth?

lelele
Learner
Learner

Post by lelele »

He’s 28. Three years older than Lauren.

Post by Guest »

I just watched that video of her with Nikki talking about her relationship and I'm surprised to see they broke up after watching that video. To be honest, I haven't watched a video hers in years because her content doesn't interest me, but based on that video I feel like he dumped her. She seemed really positive and happy about their relationship in that video but who knows maybe it was an act!

candidorrh
Learner
Learner

Post by candidorrh »

I think she dumped Alex just based on the video where he's crying. Honestly if I was Alex I'd be salty af. After he buys her a car, and signs for her house to help her get it, they break up. It was also sudden since Alex's lease is up in a month and now he has to find somewhere else to live. Also I saw this in another thread, but their breakup vid looks a lot like David and Liza's. It seemed to me that they tried to copy it but it just made it seem kinda fake to me.

Maybe Lauren panicked when he was about to move in and decided she needed a break. Also in her video when Alex said Laurex was just taking a nap she corrected and said a long slumber. Lol idk maybe I'm looking into their words too much.

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

chocomart75
Learner
Learner

Post by chocomart75 »

https://youtu.be/58JNbzL9S-M

Welp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “L-O”