Lesdomakeup Part 2

Coff223
Learner
Learner

Re: Lesdomakeup Part 2

Post by Coff223 »

Did you guys see her stories a little ago where she is talking about the white noise machine and gaels sleep schedule lol she forgot to mention the melatonin in their nightly routine lol

Coff223
Learner
Learner

Post by Coff223 »

Michguru wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:02 pm
NGL i did some investigating & am pretty sure she got her BBL in May 2017
Go look at her instagram picture of May 22 to be exact &she has those Wrist bands u can get from being in a clinic or hospital aaannnnndd on Twitter of those same dates she was saying something about her body hurting &feeling like someone beat it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2017? Damn that’s so far back. Can you post the pic ? I thought she had it done sometime last year

Cruzerica
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cruzerica »

She definitely did something prior to 2018. Idk if it was a bbl or sculpta injections. But it was wayyy before she had a baby. Looks very ant like now though

herefordacommnts
Informer
Informer

Post by herefordacommnts »

Michguru wrote:
Go look at her instagram picture of May 22 to be exact &she has those Wrist bands u can get from being in a clinic or hospital aaannnnndd on Twitter of those same dates she was saying something about her body hurting &feeling like someone beat it up.

There’s no May 22 2017 picture though…??

socks123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by socks123 »

Yes when she said the Dr recommend the white noise machine, I had to resist the urge to reply “did he recommend melatonin too?”
Coff223 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:05 pm
Did you guys see her stories a little ago where she is talking about the white noise machine and gaels sleep schedule lol she forgot to mention the melatonin in their nightly routine lol

Lestalk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lestalk »

Coff223 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:03 pm
Lmac002 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:24 pm

Oh she cares lmao that’s why she was on social media shaking them nalgas de plastico to make it seem like she was unbothered.
Yeah when I saw her ridiculous dancing video I immediately thought this idiot is trying so hard to act unbothered. 🙄
Agree 💯 she thinks ppl are stupid but more ppl are seeing her for what she is. 🤡

Lestalk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lestalk »

herefordacommnts wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:17 am
Michguru wrote:

Says on top she was in Cancun
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lestalk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lestalk »

socks123 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:59 am
Yes when she said the Dr recommend the white noise machine, I had to resist the urge to reply “did he recommend melatonin too?”
Coff223 wrote:
Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:05 pm
Do it 💀

itslizzy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by itslizzy »

Lestalk wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:47 am
herefordacommnts wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:17 am

You may be right! Those do look like hospital bands 😳 you need to work for the fbi!

Badcat01
Learner
Learner

Post by Badcat01 »

itslizzy wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 2:39 pm
Lestalk wrote:

You may be right! Those do look like hospital bands 😳 you need to work for the fbi!
I'm not defending her but in Cancun at the all inclusive resorts they give u wrist bands to know who's a guest, I deff think she had a bbl tho Gael did NOT give her hips and a booty like her dumbass followers think

Coff223
Learner
Learner

Post by Coff223 »

itslizzy wrote:
Lestalk wrote:

Could be true but also don’t forget sometimes resorts give you wristbands, especially if you bought an all inclusive package. So she may have just been wearing her wristbands from whatever resort she was staying at. I definitely think she had something done though . After I saw her tik tok where she is dancing I’m like oh yeah that isn’t her old ass .

Coff223
Learner
Learner

Post by Coff223 »

Badcat01 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:03 pm
itslizzy wrote:

I'm not defending her but in Cancun at the all inclusive resorts they give u wrist bands to know who's a guest, I deff think she had a bbl tho Gael did NOT give her hips and a booty like her dumbass followers think
I just posted the same thing! I think they are resort wristbands too. I think she had work done after her breast reduction. She was getting all kinds of stuff done. She had her ears redone, her teeth , her boobs and her bbl. then she started hitting the gym.

Hrprlltt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hrprlltt »

Definitely think she went in for round 2 of her bbl sometime after her breast reduction bc she mentioned going back to wearing those bbl fajas not to long after that for like 2 weeks. It’s more noticeable now though because she had more fat aka pregnancy weight this time around to inject. When she got the first one she was a twig so there wasn’t much to start with now she’s walking around looking like an 🐜
These users thanked the author Hrprlltt for the post:
Cruzerica (Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:23 pm)
Rating: 6.67%

Cruzerica
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cruzerica »

Yeah those just look like the resort wrist bands. But if you compare her graduation pics from 2017 to her pics or YouTube videos in 2018 she magically has hips and a butt. She wasn't going to the gym at all and she didn't gain weight anywhere else, so obviously had some work. Either a bbl or injections.
It looks even more obviously unnatural now tho 🐜 lol

Cruzerica
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Cruzerica »

Hrprlltt wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:16 pm
Definitely think she went in for round 2 of her bbl sometime after her breast reduction bc she mentioned going back to wearing those bbl fajas not to long after that for like 2 weeks. It’s more noticeable now though because she had more fat aka pregnancy weight this time around to inject. When she got the first one she was a twig so there wasn’t much to start with now she’s walking around looking like an 🐜
Exactly!!

Lestalk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lestalk »

Coff223 wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:09 pm
Badcat01 wrote:

I just posted the same thing! I think they are resort wristbands too. I think she had work done after her breast reduction. She was getting all kinds of stuff done. She had her ears redone, her teeth , her boobs and her bbl. then she started hitting the gym.
On one of her try on lives someone that does sculptra said she can see her bruises in locations of where it's done and it definitely looked like it.

Wafflecakes17
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Wafflecakes17 »

I’m all for a bbl but I hate the fact that she lies about getting work done . I liked her until she started denying it . It’s so obvious and she thinks we’re all stupid
These users thanked the author Wafflecakes17 for the post (total 4):
itslizzy (Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:23 pm) • Cruzerica (Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:04 pm) • Cecyggg (Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:33 pm) • Lestalk (Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:01 pm)
Rating: 26.67%

valleygril2020
Learner
Learner

Post by valleygril2020 »

Like Alondras got caught with the bruises too.. in a video before she finally said the truth about her BBL.
Lestalk wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 5:28 pm
Coff223 wrote:

On one of her try on lives someone that does sculptra said she can see her bruises in locations of where it's done and it definitely looked like it.

valleygril2020
Learner
Learner

Post by valleygril2020 »

She also got an eye lift but didn’t post for a week because she was so bruised.
Coff223 wrote:
Badcat01 wrote:

These users thanked the author valleygril2020 for the post:
Cruzerica (Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:39 am)

Nohatejussfaccts
Talker
Talker

Post by Nohatejussfaccts »

Her ass definetly looks unnatural, if you get hips from having kids your not going to get it just waking up one morning its going to come over time. But in her case she just got an ass out of nowhere. She seems like such an insecure person because shes changed so much on her body already and shes still young. People think just because she talks about so much that shes going to tell people everything and thats not the case. Eventually shes gonna break and the truth will be out just like alondra, you cant hide forever
These users thanked the author Nohatejussfaccts for the post:
Cruzerica (Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:38 am)

Return to “K-O”