Lesdomakeup

valleygril2020
Talker
Talker

Re: Lesdomakeup

Post by valleygril2020 »

Yeah les is actually has nice feature but she might go over board in a few years with the plastic surgery. But before all of that’s she was naturally pretty. Evette and Maria are hella ghetto
Badcat01 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:54 am
Lmao Cobb is a hella cat fish, have u seen her in the vlogs she looks noting like her pics, also Les although she's nasty for not showering she's lucky doesn't look smelly or dirty like dirty ass Maria Estella or Evettexo 🤣

valleygril2020
Talker
Talker

Post by valleygril2020 »

There is more but she doesn’t post them or save them 🤭
Afja wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:45 am
valleygril2020 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:01 pm
Tell you want to be les with out telling me you want to be les 💀
All the hand me downs 😂

herefordacommnts
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by herefordacommnts »

That’s Alex :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mayraguirre
Learner
Learner

Post by mayraguirre »

herefordacommnts wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:38 pm
She was at the gym seven hours ago and showered an hour ago lmao
Have you noticed how shes posting shower pics now ?!?!? I think shes been on this board lmao...

Afja
Learner
Learner

Post by Afja »

valleygril2020 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:09 pm
Yeah les is actually has nice feature but she might go over board in a few years with the plastic surgery. But before all of that’s she was naturally pretty. Evette and Maria are hella ghetto
Badcat01 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:54 am
Lmao Cobb is a hella cat fish, have u seen her in the vlogs she looks noting like her pics, also Les although she's nasty for not showering she's lucky doesn't look smelly or dirty like dirty ass Maria Estella or Evettexo 🤣
Nice features? Like what lolol

Coff223
Debater
Debater

Post by Coff223 »

Afja wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 7:06 pm
valleygril2020 wrote:
Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:09 pm
Nice features? Like what lolol
She looks like her brother when she doesn’t have her make up done. And she would look like her sister if she didn’t have anything done to her face.

valleygril2020
Talker
Talker

Post by valleygril2020 »

Lol 😂😂💀💀💀
herefordacommnts wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:59 am
That’s Alex :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

valleygril2020
Talker
Talker

Post by valleygril2020 »

Look guys I didn’t door dash
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sinnaynay
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sinnaynay »

Freddie Mercury wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:33 am
HOLY CRAP. I never saw these pics of Leslie until today. Karen went to the same dentist and she literally looks the same in the pics the dr posted. VS Leslie. She looks freakin horrible. And the before teeth Image did she not brush her teeth at all Image

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkImage
Her teeth do look nasty but then again that’s Karen’s second set of teeth. That’s her upgraded ones 😂 her first ones were too big, they’re the ones on her before pic.

sinnaynay
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by sinnaynay »

Question is there a forum on Bianca? Bianca loves makeup the one who shouldn’t be a mom

Coff223
Debater
Debater

Post by Coff223 »

sinnaynay wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:26 am
Freddie Mercury wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:33 am
HOLY CRAP. I never saw these pics of Leslie until today. Karen went to the same dentist and she literally looks the same in the pics the dr posted. VS Leslie. She looks freakin horrible. And the before teeth Image did she not brush her teeth at all Image

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkImage
Her teeth do look nasty but then again that’s Karen’s second set of teeth. That’s her upgraded ones 😂 her first ones were too big, they’re the ones on her before pic.
I think they had said something about her teeth looking like that is from her braces. So nasty. Also even though she’s had ears pinned back twice they still look big. She’s a catfish.

Coff223
Debater
Debater

Post by Coff223 »

So Gael is 5 months from his 2nd birthday and he doesn’t seem to talk. I’m wondering if she has taken him for a speech evaluation. He should be saying some words by now. I know that if he was saying words she would be posting it.

China748xxx
Talker
Talker

Post by China748xxx »

Coff223 wrote:So Gael is 5 months from his 2nd birthday and he doesn’t seem to talk. I’m wondering if she has taken him for a speech evaluation. He should be saying some words by now. I know that if he was saying words she would be posting it.
I think they know things but they don’t want to say anything he’s probably delayed in some way. They want to keep the perfect image so I doubt they would say anything until he starts talking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

China748xxx
Talker
Talker

Post by China748xxx »

This bitch swears she’s fit, that’s all she posts about now. She doesn’t know shit about nutrition or working out with her horrible recipes and shitty form

Mc_321
Learner
Learner

Post by Mc_321 »

China748xxx wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:34 pm
This bitch swears she’s fit, that’s all she posts about now. She doesn’t know shit about nutrition or working out with her horrible recipes and shitty form

Did you see all that salt she added to her ONE piece of lettuce??! She said she has a “nutritionist/trainer,” and if she really does, then they suck! Talking about “you can eat whatever you want, it doesn’t just have to be salads.” NO, you can eat junk/not very healthy foods in MODERATION, but not all the damn time! For the most part wether trying to lose weight or GAIN muscle, you should still be trying to fuel your body with healthy foods! You just have to increase your calorie intake when building muscle! And her form is also terrible!

China748xxx
Talker
Talker

Post by China748xxx »

Mc_321 wrote:
China748xxx wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:34 pm

Did you see all that salt she added to her ONE piece of lettuce??! She said she has a “nutritionist/trainer,” and if she really does, then they suck! Talking about “you can eat whatever you want, it doesn’t just have to be salads.” NO, you can eat junk/not very healthy foods in MODERATION, but not all the damn time! For the most part wether trying to lose weight or GAIN muscle, you should still be trying to fuel your body with healthy foods! You just have to increase your calorie intake when building muscle! And her form is also terrible!
Omg yes I saw that!! Like wtf! Did you see when she made the fish? She touches the fish, then the salt container without washing her handsImage she’s disgusting! I guess she doesn’t know about cross contamination? Pinche cochina and yeah she thinks she’s a whole ass trainer/nutritionist now it’s so hilarious seeing all the wrong information she spreads but you know her supporters will eat that shit up. It Doesn’t even look like Alex goes to the gym as much anymore or posts about it like he use to, probably because he sees how stupid and annoying he use to look now that he sees the way Les acts about it lol. he use to do the same shit minus the “eating healthy”

Coff223
Debater
Debater

Post by Coff223 »

Did anyone see this on Alex’s Instagram stories. Why would anyone ask this fuckboy for an autograph lol people are so embarrassing.

valleygril2020
Talker
Talker

Post by valleygril2020 »

Girl, I believe it. Some people act really dumb.
Some girl where throwing themselves at Alex at
The grupo firme concert. And you could tell Alex lived the attention, and Leslie was more reserved
Coff223 wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:38 pm
Did anyone see this on Alex’s Instagram stories. Why would anyone ask this fuckboy for an autograph lol people are so embarrassing.

Daisygeeez
Talker
Talker

Post by Daisygeeez »

Oh hell no hahaha! Ya que se cre that he’s hot shit 😂 he’s super basic! He’s not all that for girls to have him as their “man goals”. Dude es un mantenido & I bet y’all that he’s a agarrado with Leslie when it comes to his Vlex income.

Afja
Learner
Learner

Post by Afja »

Botttle😶😶 and then her story with him and eating another i e cream sandwich!

Return to “Les Do Makeup”