Debater
Debater

Re: RAEview

Post by lawlipop »

haze wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:16 pm
lawlipop wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:26 pm
Not sure why I'm updating such an old thread, but I don't think she was ever a lawyer. No idea where those rumors came from. Maybe she worked for a firm at some point, but other than that she appeared to be doing YouTube full-time in the years after college. Her family may have supported her with some stuff (my guess since years ago people were speculating about her YouTube income). My guess is her family is financially well-off.

She's off the influencer train for sure now. Posting is scarce and she's pretty private about her life now. She is an esthetician (as someone noted) now back in San Diego and she has a boyfriend who she has been with for a few years now. I think she's a smart girl and it's cool how she used her years of dabbling in skincare and turned that into a professional career.
Didn't she breakup with her tattoo motorcycle boyfriend from last year? And now she has another boyfriend? I feel like something big must've happened to her last year—she seemed pretty defeated in her IG posts.
Oh wow, this is news to me. I don't follow her IG or anything, but randomly scrolled through her IG a while back. The tatted guy seemed stable with her (I get daddy vibes, sorry) so I'm shocked if that's the case. Where and how did you learn that they separated?

I guess the guy in her latest quarantine post is her new guy. That's a big change.

And her posts near last year seemed to just be speaking to finding peace and a place for herself (I think becoming an esthetician helped her find more purpose than shilling makeup and obviously sponsored skincare posts on YouTube). I know she was depressed before that and had essay-like captions explaining.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by haze »

lawlipop wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:50 pm
haze wrote:
lawlipop wrote:
Not sure why I'm updating such an old thread, but I don't think she was ever a lawyer. No idea where those rumors came from. Maybe she worked for a firm at some point, but other than that she appeared to be doing YouTube full-time in the years after college. Her family may have supported her with some stuff (my guess since years ago people were speculating about her YouTube income). My guess is her family is financially well-off.

She's off the influencer train for sure now. Posting is scarce and she's pretty private about her life now. She is an esthetician (as someone noted) now back in San Diego and she has a boyfriend who she has been with for a few years now. I think she's a smart girl and it's cool how she used her years of dabbling in skincare and turned that into a professional career.
Didn't she breakup with her tattoo motorcycle boyfriend from last year? And now she has another boyfriend? I feel like something big must've happened to her last year—she seemed pretty defeated in her IG posts.
Oh wow, this is news to me. I don't follow her IG or anything, but randomly scrolled through her IG a while back. The tatted guy seemed stable with her (I get daddy vibes, sorry) so I'm shocked if that's the case. Where and how did you learn that they separated?

I guess the guy in her latest quarantine post is her new guy. That's a big change.

And her posts near last year seemed to just be speaking to finding peace and a place for herself (I think becoming an esthetician helped her find more purpose than shilling makeup and obviously sponsored skincare posts on YouTube). I know she was depressed before that and had essay-like captions explaining.
I gathered as much looking at her Instagram cause she deleted all the photos of the motorcycle dude in the middle of last year. Prior to that, she seemed head over heels for him—even proposed to do a boyfriend tag that obviously never happened. I was surprised that her new BF is Asian? Cause all she ever dated was Caucasian guys. I wonder if this new guy is rich cause I don't think she'll fall for a guy who isn't based on her expensive taste.

lawlipop
Debater
Debater

Post by lawlipop »

haze wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:33 am
lawlipop wrote:
Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:50 pm
haze wrote:
lawlipop wrote:

I gathered as much looking at her Instagram cause she deleted all the photos of the motorcycle dude in the middle of last year. Prior to that, she seemed head over heels for him—even proposed to do a boyfriend tag that obviously never happened. I was surprised that her new BF is Asian? Cause all she ever dated was Caucasian guys. I wonder if this new guy is rich cause I don't think she'll fall for a guy who isn't based on her expensive taste.
After my post yesterday, I went through her IG and also noticed pics of the motorbike dude are gone. I assumed that's how you noticed too, and I was right. Haha. He seemed kinda hot to me -shrug- (quarantine has got me pent up. Don't judge). And I never knew she dated white guys before. She was very private about her private life in her heyday on YouTube.

Agreed on the expensive taste part though. Well, best of luck to her. She's lucky she seems well off. A lotta YouTubers from around her time are either still shilling shit online, settled down and married and/or found a 9 to 5, or vanished.

SaySorry
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SaySorry »

This girl seems sorta psycho. She was engaged and posted pictures of the ring, a cutesy photo of her and her new fiancé, had all these videos of her ring and then she deleted all evidence of her fiancé from her page and seemed to move back in with Tammy, weeks after she was engaged?

Then she was posting all these things about how you should never let someone pull you down, how every women is strong and how we all need to be free, etc. “never settle” type of shit. She did nothing but post about how great her boyfriend/fiancé is for a year and then posts all these cryptic things about how awful he was? Come on! She wrote that she knew he was “the one” after the first week of meeting him. I also think she was very happy with him. He asked her to move in with her only after a few months of dating, made good money, and seemed to spoil her. She had a great year of not having to work because of covid. I wonder if he expected her to go back to work once things opened up and she was offended?

How do you go from, “we knew we were forever after the first week” to, “never settle” lol

Return to “P-T”