Kristee Vetter / Strawberryelectric48 - Part 2

DreamKillerr
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristee Vetter / Strawberryelectric48 - Part 2

Post by DreamKillerr »

Nothing wrong with Kristee’s body but she sure dresses so horribly in ill fitting clothes that her body looks strange. Her boobs- I can’t

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Post by giraffe »

Yeah her body looks good! Like you said, it’s her way of dressing that makes it look bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

Conveniently in all the pics she posted from this it’s either too far away or cropped so you can’t see that travesty

sweetkron
Talker
Talker

Post by sweetkron »

Looks to me like she is wearing a strapless bra that has sunk down around her waist, that's why it looks like she has 4 boobs. C'mon girl, look down at yourself before getting your picture taken!

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

It takes a very specific body type to pull off strapless stuff, she does not have it. Like as everyone has said its not that her body is bad its just that she so doesn't know how to dress for it. She's almost like too confident in her body which like I guess isn't a bad thing but it does cause some unfortunate clothing situations.

ga7ba
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ga7ba »

I actually like Kristee I just wish she’d wear clothes that fit, also her form when working out is tragic she needs a PT

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

ga7ba wrote:I actually like Kristee I just wish she’d wear clothes that fit, also her form when working out is tragic she needs a PT
She is going to hurt herself if she doesn’t get someone to show her how to lift correctly. It legit concerns me when I watch her do workouts.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

foreverkaikhaod wrote:
ga7ba wrote:I actually like Kristee I just wish she’d wear clothes that fit, also her form when working out is tragic she needs a PT
She is going to hurt herself if she doesn’t get someone to show her how to lift correctly. It legit concerns me when I watch her do workouts.
and the bad thing is that she has a “fit instagram” showing her workouts for others to copy Image

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

I really enjoy watching her vlogs but I'm rly over when she talks about health or fitness tbh. (I've been over that stuff for a while now just based on personal preference I don't watch fitness related influencers anymore nor do I need info about health/ fitness, been really tired of sponsored content and prefer to do my own research) she's very smart but I don't agree with her opinion on certain things at times, like Apple cider vinegar and lemon water every morning. And just recently she recommended viewers to use hydrocortisone for their faces and I cannot believe she didn't include more info about it. I know influencers aren't experts or professionals but I think if you're going to reccomend things like that you should back it up with more detail. Hydrocortisone is a anti-inflammatory steroid that suppresses the immune system you shouldn't really be using it all over your face, that's why it's normally used on bug bites since it's on one concentrated area. It can also thin your skin (pretty minor but facial skin is already super thin and fragile) but still important to know esp if you're going to reccomend it to ppl. She should have maybe mentioned that ymmv and to do your own research before buying the things she uses.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Jcrewing
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jcrewing »

Yeah, I have to agree... her posture and form isn’t the best. Her friend Remi still arches her back like crazy when she’s doing back/leg workouts... and she has a trainer. -_-

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

timesnewroman wrote:I really enjoy watching her vlogs but I'm rly over when she talks about health or fitness tbh. (I've been over that stuff for a while now just based on personal preference I don't watch fitness related influencers anymore nor do I need info about health/ fitness, been really tired of sponsored content and prefer to do my own research) she's very smart but I don't agree with her opinion on certain things at times, like Apple cider vinegar and lemon water every morning. And just recently she recommended viewers to use hydrocortisone for their faces and I cannot believe she didn't include more info about it. I know influencers aren't experts or professionals but I think if you're going to reccomend things like that you should back it up with more detail. Hydrocortisone is a anti-inflammatory steroid that suppresses the immune system you shouldn't really be using it all over your face, that's why it's normally used on bug bites since it's on one concentrated area. It can also thin your skin (pretty minor but facial skin is already super thin and fragile) but still important to know esp if you're going to reccomend it to ppl. She should have maybe mentioned that ymmv and to do your own research before buying the things she uses.

If you go to the doctor for eczema they are going to prescribe a corticosteroid cream. Obviously people who don't have eczema don't need it.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

kaysagossiper wrote: If you go to the doctor for eczema they are going to prescribe a corticosteroid cream. Obviously people who don't have eczema don't need it.
My point is still that she shouldn't be suggesting it without warning for ppl to put in their nighttime skincare routine. Especially since some hydrocortisone creams say do not apply onto face, which some ppl might just go out and buy without talking to a doctor because they see their favorite yter using it and got results.

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

timesnewroman wrote:
kaysagossiper wrote: If you go to the doctor for eczema they are going to prescribe a corticosteroid cream. Obviously people who don't have eczema don't need it.
My point is still that she shouldn't be suggesting it without warning for ppl to put in their nighttime skincare routine. Especially since some hydrocortisone creams say do not apply onto face, which some ppl might just go out and buy without talking to a doctor because they see their favorite yter using it and got results.

OTC hydrocortisone creams aren't even the potent compared to what a doctor would prescribe. And unless the eczema is caused by a specific allergy that is possible to 100% avoid, the ONLY way to treat it is with a steroid cream. Not to be a white knight or anything, but Kristee explicitly said that she used it for her eczema and if someone goes out and buys it who hasn't been diagnosed with eczema, then that is hardly her fault. And if someone goes out and buys it and they DO have eczema, well then there isn't anything much worse than eczema on the face. It's terrible and painful.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Oh dear. ImageImage ImageImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

ecl663
Learner
Learner

Post by ecl663 »

And she really said she wishes she got that pink crop top in a medium! How ironic that she says she doesn't care about what size she wears yet she's constantly saying she could've sized down.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

I think her style is influenced by remi. All the stuff she got is very similar to what she wears. Kristee where tf is she going in these clothes? She lives in DC not LA.

Not one thing she showed flattered her at all.

The comment about the sizing was ironic ;)

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

i thought of this thread when she said she didn't care about sizes - riiiiight. that brown bodysuit is just.. no. she needs to get a proper bra fitting somewhere, i think. and learn what types of bras to wear with different tops.

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

I stopped at the first bodysuit when she said she could have sized down because it was so stretchy. NO. Just because it's stretchy doesn't mean you need to stretch the material to the max!!

jmm91
Learner
Learner

Post by jmm91 »

Being a YouTuber and then trying to be professional in the work force is similar to kids who get home schooled for life then they try to socialize years later but are too awkward. You’re working for the government and your interest is to one day have full employment there, yet you YouTube about tight body suits and basically show your vagina in work out clothes 10 sizes too small. I wouldn’t hire her to work for any company if I came across her videos. I understand freedom to wear what you want but for god sake kristee but extra large or large and just rock it. People don’t stare at the tag with the size inside your clothes, they do stare at how uncomfortable you look when your busting out (literally) of clothes in every angle.

moonlight
Debater
Debater

Post by moonlight »

Yikes another terrible try on haul with cheap tacky clothing.

She stated she didn’t care about sizing which I believe is a lie because why shove yourself into a S in gymshark when the top of them are rolling down they’re that tight?

I think half her problem is she buys from the cheapest and tackiest stores that sell unforgiving cuts and fabrics on anyone that isn’t a slim figure

I wish someone would give her a makeover and take her shopping for some properly fitting clothing in her correct size

Also totally agree with the above comment about the bra fitting, that strapless bra she’s been wearing doesn’t even stay up or fit her properly. Girl needs someone to take her shopping and be honest with her.

Return to “Kristee Vetter”