Kristee Vetter / Strawberryelectric48 - Part 2

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Kristee Vetter / Strawberryelectric48 - Part 2

Post by Scarlet11 »

Yeah, that body update and her "I haven't gained weight, but I've gained some muscle" is pure wishful thinking. I don't see any definition in her upper body--or her legs, for that matter. She just looks very soft.

She'd do herself such a favor if she stopped buying pair upon pair of Gymshark leggings and puffy coat upon puffy coat and invested in a trainer and an appointment to a nutritionist/dietician. The latter would benefit her a million times more.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ You wouldn't really see any definition until she loses more weight anyway, would you? You can build muscle but if you have layers of fat over them they aren't going to show.

kittykat94
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by kittykat94 »

I would say based on her height and what I *think* her weight is based on how much she weighed this time last year and it’s clear she’s gained some back, her maintenance calories are probably somewhere close to 2000 and if she wants to lose weight she probably needs to cut to 1600-1700.
I would say she’s moderately active- she goes to gym and walks pretty much EVERYWHERE, at least when she’s back in DC. She should hire a nutritionist and actually learn the right tools to nourish her body and fuel it properly instead of doing what she did to lose the weight in the first place. I love Kristee and want to see her succeed.

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

Yeah when she said she's gained muscles....where sis. Compared to last year I feel like she lost muscle gains and gained more body fat, I wonder what her body fat percentage is now compared to last year, I'd bet money it went up. Just looking at her body and how much wright she lifts in the gym it doesn't really add up to me either, agree with most ppl in thread, she prob underestimates her caloric intake and over estimates her calories burned. (Or eats a lot outside of vlogs)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Tarzzyk
Informer
Informer

Post by Tarzzyk »

I know this is probably a little anal but did you see when she ate the hello fresh how much she food she put onto the fork? She needs to stop scoffing if she wants to make any difference.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Tarzzyk wrote:I know this is probably a little anal but did you see when she ate the hello fresh how much she food she put onto the fork? She needs to stop scoffing if she wants to make any difference.
I've said it before, she's an emotional eater!! The constant snacking, way bigger portions than she needs, etc.
She needs proper professional guidance as it this is not something she'll ever have the willpower to tackle on her own.
And as more stressful situations come up in her life, like the start of an internship, it'll only get worse. And no painful to watch workouts will make up for that.
I actually think she sees going to the gym as an excuse to overeat, because well, she did sweat and burn calories, so imma just treat myself? ImageImage

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

moonlight
Debater
Debater

Post by moonlight »

Totally agree with everyone’s posts above. I was totally shocked when she mentioned 2000 calories, I feel like that’s way too many for someone of her size trying to lose weight

I also was shocked by her body update she’s definitely put on weight and looks extremely soft for someone that works out mostly everyday

I think she needs to start tracking because she’s probably in denial about what she’s really consuming

She also hasn’t seemed to progress in workouts she’s been doing cardio/weights for over a year now and still lifts beginner weights?

DreamKillerr
Talker
Talker

Post by DreamKillerr »

Maybe she’ll take tips from her dear old pal Remi and see a nutritionist!! Like you all, I almost choked hearing her say she’s gained muscle. To the person above who mentioned her muscle under her fat, if she had a lot of muscle like she claims, it would show. From what I’ve gathered, the more muscle you have, the more fat you burn.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

She mentioned getting a dexa scan and said maybe later. We all know she’s afraid of what it will tell her, that she gained fat and lost muscle. She doesn’t need to weight herself often but clearly she is unaware of progress or lack there of in her body. Even if she weighed herself once a week I think that’s fine
She is using excuses to avoid the truth that she isn’t as fit as she thinks she is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

magrmy
Learner
Learner

Post by magrmy »

I watched her new what I eat in a day video and where are her vegetables???

luna04
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by luna04 »

(long time lurker first time poster)

how (AND WHY) is she eating 1900 calories if shes trying to lose weight??? i get that shes active, but its not like shes doing any cardio and shes pretty short. and her strength workouts arent even that intense
if anything that would be her calorie goal is she wanted to maintain..
(also 900 calories burned?? ok kristee, is the apple watching tracking the calories you burn when you breathe???)

canaduh
Informer
Informer

Post by canaduh »

luna04 wrote:(long time lurker first time poster)

how (AND WHY) is she eating 1900 calories if shes trying to lose weight??? i get that shes active, but its not like shes doing any cardio and shes pretty short. and her strength workouts arent even that intense
(also 900 calories burned?? ok kristee, is the apple watching tracking the calories you burn when you breathe???)
I own a watch and it is not accurate for calories burned. I’m currently bedridden and I, apparently, still hit my move goal.

PocusHocus
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PocusHocus »

luna04 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:29 am
(long time lurker first time poster)

How tall is she? I’m 5’7” and I’d probably gain if I ate 1900 daily.

Nini12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nini12 »

I google it and it says she’s 5’5’’ but I always thought she was shorter, hasn’t she always complained about trousers being too long on her? I just don’t see how active can she be to be losing weight while eating 2000 calories, I would think that’s for maintaining.

Also you don’t have to use the weight scale, just try on the same non-stretchy close at the end of each month and that’s it, she just doesn’t want to admit she hasn’t lost fat.
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

I get real annoyed how she says she’s dairy free but eats eggs almost regularly and takes egg white protein lol
Nothing she makes ever looks good either. Am I the only one who thinks this?

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

sharkbaait wrote:I get real annoyed how she says she’s dairy free but eats eggs almost regularly and takes egg white protein lol
Nothing she makes ever looks good either. Am I the only one who thinks this?

You're not alone. That soggy looking cauliflower gnocchi and ground turkey straight up looks like jail food. Image And them white claws! Image Image

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

goldensunshine
Talker
Talker

Post by goldensunshine »

Dairy does not include eggs, just milk and milk products.

Though her meals always look unappetizing. And I HATE her nails. That shape does nothing but enhance the size of her fingers.

treelee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by treelee »

Anyone else think she relies way too much on protein powder? She's only eating 1900 calories and she used at least 2 servings of it. Idk, it's not terrible but I think overall if a lot of your meals are fake versions of sweets (ie her pancakes/ice cream) you're probably missing out on actual nutrients because you're focusing on eating a not as bad version of something instead of something actually healthy. Imagine if she had egg whites/eggs cooked with a bunch of veggies. Almost the same macros as her pancakes, but no artificial sweeteners, much more volume, and micros from the veggies. Beating a dead horse here, but I swear her veggie intake is solely from the cauliflower gnocchi. She should seriously prioritize it. And I agree her meals are not appetizing and neither are her nails. Also her watch cannot be accurate. Although maybe if you look at it like she burns ~1100 just being and all her movement for the day (exercise and not) is another 900, then yeah her overall maintenance is 2000 give or take. But she probably won't lose on 1900. Her body will adapt for that 100 cals by not fidgeting as much or she'll underestimate food a bit, etc.

DreamKillerr
Talker
Talker

Post by DreamKillerr »

Nini12 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:50 pm
I google it and it says she’s 5’5’’ but I always thought she was shorter, hasn’t she always complained about trousers being too long on her? I just don’t see how active can she be to be losing weight while eating 2000 calories, I would think that’s for maintaining.

Also you don’t have to use the weight scale, just try on the same non-stretchy close at the end of each month and that’s it, she just doesn’t want to admit she hasn’t lost fat.
In one of her hauls, I forgot which one but it was recent, she put in the description that she’s 5’3.
She’s so short compared to her friends and even Remi (Vegas photo) that there’s no way she’s above 5’3.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scarlet11 »

In her FAQs she notes she's 5'3". And what happened to "lookey, I got a new food scale so now I'm gonna weigh all my food." Cut to full day of eating and the scale is MIA.

Return to “Kristee Vetter”