TymetheInfamous Part 2

belle12
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TymetheInfamous Part 2

Post by belle12 »

Bambi wrote:Guys...she said in her new video that she has her own reality show, idk when or where it'll be on. Then she said she had another announcement but wouldn't be telling us now. Later on she said her Cakeface products are coming back. Idk if that was the 2nd news or not.
She is so boring and monotone, why does she need a reality show?
That would be the most boring reality show ever :roll: I doubt it will actually be on a tv network, it'll probably just be on her YouTube channel...

CrazyDazy4
Debater
Debater

Post by CrazyDazy4 »

I just watch her snaps for the lolz. Just taking video after video just staring at herself.

jerkbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by jerkbitch »

BUT.....LOOK AT THIS....

Damn the power of make-up she truely is a butter face

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

I can't help but see roger from Doug when I see her.

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

^omg :rofl:

PassaSauz
Informer
Informer

Post by PassaSauz »

ROGER CLOUT LMAO!!!!!

But for real since she moved to Vegas her videos have been pure shit. It seems she's more about the style of the video (the new bf may have something to do with this), than the actual content. She needs to get back to what made the subscribers like her.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

I wonder if spaceman Jones is pushing her to do cooking videos, outfit videos, getting one million subscribers, pushing her hooker makeup school, selling her cheap Chinese jewelry... suddenly she's doing a million things at once. Watch it girl, cuz he just might be using you...
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

belle12
Informer
Informer

Post by belle12 »

Has she ever shown her natural hair? I've been watching her for around a year and I don't think I've ever seen it.

PassaSauz
Informer
Informer

Post by PassaSauz »

She's shown/worn her natural hair in her earlier videos. It's about shoulder length, but fine. I understand why she wears the wigs, but the application is so poor. Particularly the frontal. She has enough money to get it done properly if she doesn't know how, or doesn't want to take the time to do them properly. Sigh.

I think her boyfriend seems sweet, and into her. I just think she is trying to incorporate him into her business a bit too much. He does nice work filming her, setting up her videos etc, but I feel like the content doesn't match the look of her videos. Nice shooting with shitty content. She can do better.

Her channel is so inconsistent, I find it hard to really stay interested. The cooking video was an all around NO for me. She knows nothing about nutrition/healthy eating, nor does she work out. This is not the route to take. If she wants to do cooking vids don't say healthy, or anything of the sort, just say cooking video or recipe ideas.

Also her makeup tutorials have gotten so boring, I rarely watch her videos when they show up in my subs. I enjoyed her vlogs, Maybe she should try that again. Not daily but maybe a couple a month. Also I see she's getting back into colorful makeup, but you can tell her heart isn't in it, she's just trying to give ppl what they want.

Post by Guest »

LORD JESUS, this chick bothers me. She not only has a very annoying condescending voice but she is horrendously unfortunate looking. :? :?

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

A reality show? Why???? Just....no!

CrazyDazy4
Debater
Debater

Post by CrazyDazy4 »

So... Her last three videos have basically been the same look, just different colors and she can't even be bothered to do her hair in them. Just thrown up in a towel turban. I saw a comment on one of the videos about people being upset with her over the "academy" and her not responding to people...? Anyone know any details about this? Besides the obvious - the academy is a joke and not considered a true certificate of any kind.

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

Did you guys see her insta post about Patrick Star being inspired by her? Just because he has a turban and hands on his face with long nails? She's delusional AF! Her and her boyfriend think they're celebrities. Rotfl

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

In her latest grwm, she said she's becoming vegan...her bf already is.

TrishaSparklez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TrishaSparklez »

Oky because you don't eat mean doesn't make her a Vegan.. she still uses MAC which tests on animals.. Tyme doesn't take her time to read on stuff.. on 5 de Mayo she was celebrating it gettig drunk with Margaritas.. i asked her on SC if she knew what 5 de Mayo was about and she said celebrating Mexico.. like what a dumb answer.. now I don't want to ask what is a Vegan to her..

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

She's only doing it because her man told her to. I feel like she's having some quarter life crisis or something....

alex_taylor1
Learner
Learner

Post by alex_taylor1 »

I like Tyme but it seems like her makeup skills have not progressed at all. I liked her style awhile back but I wish she would tone it down and pay attention to her skin because I can see how bad it is through the make-up. And it might just be me but I totally think her boyfriend is using her. I bet he pays no bills and lives off of her in that nice ass house.

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

^The funny thing is, she said she will be doing a skincare video because people have been commenting that her skin looks amazing. Lmao

Bambi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bambi »

I thought she was going vegan but in her new video she's eating sushi...

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

Enough of the scrawny bikini tops already

Return to “P-T”