Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah „ size 16 forever“ Rae Vargas

Post by LivinForTheDrama »

curlyredhairedgirl wrote:
LivinForTheDrama wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:31 am
Lolanyc_73 wrote: Does the Christian sister not let her kids go to any family functions or cousins' birthdays? They never show up to anything but all live in the same area. It's incredibly weird. Do their kids even know each other at all?
Right? The sad part (and it really IS sad) is that Sarah and Jason especially were close and she was close with his youngest kid and took him alwith her a lot, seemed to get a lot of joy being with the kid. Ever since her 'relationship' with baby dino she's let her other relationships go sideways it seems. Jason and Sarah together were *actually* funny, not cringey and slow like Louis. I enjoyed their vlogs together - they played off each other well and had good senses of humor. I didn't start to dislike her until baby dino came along so it sucks balls; she was honestly my fave YTer.

I don't think Jason's wife is a fan of/likes Sarah.
Honestly I kinda got that impression too, in the early years of Sarah's vlogs.

my brother's wife didn't like me for the first few years of their relationship and now I've made a really BIG effort with her so we're cool. But for a long time my brother and I rarely saw each other bc she was so horrible to him after we hung out. Idk why tf some people are like that? Sometimes I want to say yes, we're siblings and have a good relationship so sorry we don't fight and act crazy hateful like you and your own sisters..

Anyway, I think it's a combo of the sis in law not liking Sarah and Sarah being all up baby dino's a$$ - available for him at all times of day...
- Nosy little busybody -

rebeez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rebeez »

curlyredhairedgirl wrote:
LivinForTheDrama wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:31 am
Lolanyc_73 wrote: Does the Christian sister not let her kids go to any family functions or cousins' birthdays? They never show up to anything but all live in the same area. It's incredibly weird. Do their kids even know each other at all?
Right? The sad part (and it really IS sad) is that Sarah and Jason especially were close and she was close with his youngest kid and took him alwith her a lot, seemed to get a lot of joy being with the kid. Ever since her 'relationship' with baby dino she's let her other relationships go sideways it seems. Jason and Sarah together were *actually* funny, not cringey and slow like Louis. I enjoyed their vlogs together - they played off each other well and had good senses of humor. I didn't start to dislike her until baby dino came along so it sucks balls; she was honestly my fave YTer.

I don't think Jason's wife is a fan of/likes Sarah.

Definitely got that vibe too. I live thousands of miles away now and my brother’s wife will get mad at him whenever we text.

Like....we’re siblings. Get a grip girl!!

But in general I think wives (and husbands) can get jealous over anyone stealing attention From their spouse. So I kinda get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SavoyTruffle
Debater
Debater

Post by SavoyTruffle »

I got that impression too but more like Sarah didn’t like her because she would make slight snide comments about her in past videos. Like before they were married she said she is his girlfriend because they weren’t married even though Jason saw her as his wife, or say that she didn’t allow Jason to hang out with her.

Whitewolf34
Informer
Informer

Post by Whitewolf34 »

Sarah definitely does not like her. I remember in one of the vlogs she sees her at target and doesn’t say hi cuz she was too far and few days later same thing happens and she goes “are the odds” and does say hi to her again cuz she was in hurry or some shit... and i thought that was soo weird, if i saw my brothers gf or wife i would say even if i was in hurry, idk she is so rude and acts like she’s better than everyone

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

what a waste of time to dislike family members. you know who suffers? the kids.

i'd understand if it was a toxic relationship and you needed to cut them out for safety purposes... but just because you don't see eye to eye. push that ego shit aside and get over it.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

133Blue
Learner
Learner

Post by 133Blue »

Someone already mentioned it, but in her Snapchat story today, the horse leg this was so noticeable!! It just irked my damn nerves!! She couldn’t even swap legs without immediately doing it!! It’s not cute and it’s annoying as hell!!!! Doesn’t make you look any smaller Sarah.

LivinForTheDrama
Talker
Talker

What's Sarah's snapchat name? Can't find her under sarahhhrae or sarahraevargas?
- Nosy little busybody -

133Blue
Learner
Learner

Post by 133Blue »

It’s sarahhhrae

drakelover4422
Lurker
Lurker

Post by drakelover4422 »

is she (sarah) engaged yet y'all?

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

I used to watch jason’s Vlogs and detra I think is just really quiet and she probably doesn’t like Sarah because she’s really loud and I’m sure she acts like she’s above everyone in her real life because we know she does it in the videos she makes. . And Jason adores detra so if she were to tell him she doesn’t really want to hang out he would listen. But I used to actually like watching Jason and Sarah vlog together because they have a good rapport and Jason is pretty funny.

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

drakelover4422 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:16 pm
Nope.

133Blue
Learner
Learner

Post by 133Blue »

tchock92 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:56 pm
drakelover4422 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:16 pm
Nope.
But she sure does have it in her head that she is! With all her comments lately. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Whitewolf34
Informer
Informer

Post by Whitewolf34 »

It’s not gonna happen he’s happy and content living off work why would he need to marry her? Hes living sugarbaby life without having to fuck her... it can’t get any better for him

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

Whitewolf34 wrote:It’s not gonna happen he’s happy and content living off work why would he need to marry her? Hes living sugarbaby life without having to fuck her... it can’t get any better for him

It’s the perfect set up. All the money he wants, free vacations anywhere he wants, comes and goes as he pleases, no responsibility. If he married her there would be expectations he’d have to meet, but there’s no chance of that anyway bc Sarah is his beard she’s just too dumb to realize it.

Post by Guest »

By the way their interactions at the Popeye's drive thru were weird as hell. First she asks him if he is going to eat inside by himself as if that's normal and ok. Then he leaves her in the hot car and takes the keys with him. He really has her trained to accept being treated any type of way! She is pretty tough with her kids but then bends over backwards for and defers to turtle... it's setting a terrible example for the kids.

Black-Coffee
Informer
Informer

Post by Black-Coffee »

Ok, why would you eat in the car if you don't have to rush anywhere? Isn't it easier to make a mess? Won't the car smell like shit?
I get why he wants to go inside, but why doesn't she?! Am I missing something?

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Black-Coffee wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:30 pm
Ok, why would you eat in the car if you don't have to rush anywhere? Isn't it easier to make a mess? Won't the car smell like shit?
I get why he wants to go inside, but why doesn't she?! Am I missing something?
none of this shit makes any sense.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

watching4fun00
Talker
Talker

Post by watching4fun00 »

Lolanyc_73 wrote: By the way their interactions at the Popeye's drive thru were weird as hell. First she asks him if he is going to eat inside by himself as if that's normal and ok. Then he leaves her in the hot car and takes the keys with him. He really has her trained to accept being treated any type of way! She is pretty tough with her kids but then bends over backwards for and defers to turtle... it's setting a terrible example for the kids.
What video is this?

LivinForTheDrama
Talker
Talker

watching4fun00 wrote:
Lolanyc_73 wrote: By the way their interactions at the Popeye's drive thru were weird as hell. First she asks him if he is going to eat inside by himself as if that's normal and ok. Then he leaves her in the hot car and takes the keys with him. He really has her trained to accept being treated any type of way! She is pretty tough with her kids but then bends over backwards for and defers to turtle... it's setting a terrible example for the kids.
What video is this?
Her latest vlog. Most ineraction we've seen between them in a looong time and it was cringey and awkward asf. I skipped thru a lot of it but the baby dino interactions were pretty bad. If that's thr best footage she has of them Im curious what their other stuff is like :/
- Nosy little busybody -

LivinForTheDrama
Talker
Talker

It was the vlog called "chicken sandwich" I think
- Nosy little busybody -

Return to “Sarah Rae Vargas”