pinkl0vexx

pinkl0vexx

Post by Guest »

Does anyone watch this girl?
I can't put my finger on it, but there's something about her that rubs me the wrong way.
She comes off very sweet and as if she's trying to "do this the right way" as she puts it getting subscribers.
However, I've noticed little by little she's copying all of the other gahroos. She recently had her "boyfriend" by her a Canon T3 Eos Rebel and was asking her subscribers "if" she should get a po box (aka asking them to tell her it was ok).

The boyfriend thing is a little odd too.
She had this guy in a bunch of her vlogs and I thought they were dating, but they weren't...and then she announced they started dating in a boyfriend tag?
Strange.

I can't pinpoint this, but I think this girl is desperate to get huge on youtube and extremely devious.

Marissa2012
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: pinkl0vexx

Post by Marissa2012 »

I don't know, I kind of like her. she seems really nice. atleast she can focus her camera unlike some other gurus who have camera blurry. Shes had her channel for awhile now. like back when I started mine, like in Feb. and I don't know why all these girls think they need a Canon Rebel T4i. if they don't use it for photography. I don't even have that camera and I do photography.

Post by Guest »

February is all? I remember her mentioning she'd been on youtube for a long time which I thought I've been on youtube for the past 5 years and never heard of her until now.

She comes off as nice, but there is something about this girl.

Her makeup tutorials are terrible. I don't see her as a gahroo unless shopping a lot counts.

Marissa2012
Informer
Informer

Post by Marissa2012 »

yup! February, thats all she has been on, She could have had another channel, but got rid of it. and yeah I dont like her makeup tutorials. She is going to school for Cosmetology too.

Marissa2012
Informer
Informer

Post by Marissa2012 »

uh, whats this...looking nothing like britneys makeup

Post by Guest »

o. mylanta...

Dafuq....... :o :o

Marissa2012
Informer
Informer

Post by Marissa2012 »

uhm, HAHHA no words can explain that one, should have stuck with the darker hair. I mean some people pull off red hair, but i dont think she can. with the green eyeshadow, reminds me of little mermaid.

Post by Guest »

I know she's young, but I assume older than 21. She dresses like a middle schooler.
Once you get a certain age, the ridiculous bows and fur boots need to go.
She really should dress more age appropriate and tweek her lighting. I think she can be pretty....as a brunette.

Marissa2012
Informer
Informer

Post by Marissa2012 »

I believe she is around my age so 20 or 21, and I agree the bows need to go. haha I think her black hair was so pretty on her! it looked good on her.

Bluestorm19
Learner
Learner

Post by Bluestorm19 »

How does everyone feel about this girl? I used to watch her but then she became obsessed with getting trashy looking tattoos and shaved her head and now she wears cheap wigs and drag looking makeup all the time.

Post by Guest »

Gawd I thought I was the only one who has seen this trainwreck in action. I thought she was out there, but harmless UNTIL she did a video asking for people to donate to fix her dogs eye. Set up a gofundme and whined for money. Then, over the next two days, she puts up a vlog bragging about getting a new tattoo. Tattoos are expensive. If you've got the money for that, don't beg online! She went to beauty school but can't seem to keep a job....I really think she just enjoys her boyfriend Adam taking care of her while she sits on her ass.

And she's always whining her parents and her don't get along and Adam's family doesn't like her.

When you post this kind of thing to Instagram, what do you expect?

So glad I found her thread! She goes by Mariah McLean on YouTube now.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She is a mess. I will agree trainwreck in action. She has gone to cosmetology school but can't hold down any job. She has ruined her hair and covering her body in tattoos. {which is her choice}

What I can't stand is setting up a GFM account for her dog and whining for money, but then goes out and gets an expensive tattoo. If you have the money for a tattoo, you shouldn't be begging for money for your dog. I am all for asking for money for a pet if you don't have any other means to pay for it. Asking your subbies to fund your pet to get his eye fixed, while you go get another tattoo looks pretty bad to me.

Get a job. You know those things where other people exchange talent for money. Why can't she keep a job? Pitiful :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Oh she HAD a job! Did you see her "I was a cam girl" video? She was masterbating for strange dudes for money on cam while she lived with her boyfriend Adam! I don't understand why he puts up with her. She was going on and on today about how she loves to date "older men" (she had sex with a 40something her parents knew). She's so disrespectful and disgusting!!

And she claims she has anxiety now so she can legally smoke weed. Anxiety from what? The girl can't hold down a job. She does nothing but shop and sponge off her boyfriend she just stays with to have a home to live in. Ugh.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Yes, that I was a cam girl. I didn't know if she was kind of doing a story time. That was trashy. I just can't imagine talking about that online but this girl doesn't mind saying anything. She didn't say it was a storytime, she is just trashy. What would her boyfriend think if he saw that crap.

She is just trashy, disgusting and nasty.

Post by Guest »

From her Instagram:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

And she wonders why her boyfriends parents don't like her?
This bitch is crazy.

No one will ever hire her for a real job. Can you imagine doing a social media background check on this b*tch?

What does her family think? This is disgusting?

Maybe using weed for anxiety and probably other drugs she is just setting up in people's minds that she is too crazy to work. I say she's too lazy and too stupid. She's essentially living on her back by putting this crap in IG.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

So she has sex with older men while living with her boyfriend?
That's not how it works. :rofl: :rofl:
Does the boyfriend know or care? Weird woman.

Post by Guest »

I can't believe a guy would stay with her. It's mindblowing!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Surely he would check her out sometimes on SM.
Mine would have and booted me out the door.
My family would have been so disappointed in me, if I had acted like that.
Especially if I was living with someone.
I just was not brought up that way.
Not that my way is always the right way, but this time I can 100% say I feel it is.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

If anyone is familiar with her or if you watch a couple of videos please join in.
The more opinions or points of view, I would like to discuss them with you. :love2:

Return to “P-U”