Pretty Pastel Please

Re: Pretty Pastel Please

Post by Guest »

starwoman wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:09 am

And spending all that money on candle supplies when she is only donating the profits.. And then asking for people to make a donation at the door to cover the venue costs lol she is so tacky and I can't believe no-one has called her out on this dumb event on IG or Twitter yet
Wow I didn't even realized that. What a dipshit. I hope it's a huge flop and she ends up in debt. Says a lot about her audience.

CrackSpidersBish
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by CrackSpidersBish »

Lol pretty pastel disaster capitalist, oh please!

Shellgoss89
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Shellgoss89 »

H-fish wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:46 am
I think it is hilarious that as Australia is on fire, Alex thinks that making and selling candles is a great idea. Candles. :rofl:
Omg I thought I was the only one who found the irony in this!!
And like seriously why aren't ppl calling out this clout chaser! The amount of money she's spent on candles and the venue she could have just donated her self!!
Geez

starwoman
Lurker
Lurker

Post by starwoman »

Shellgoss89 wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:01 pm
H-fish wrote:
I think it is hilarious that as Australia is on fire, Alex thinks that making and selling candles is a great idea. Candles. :rofl:
And like seriously why aren't ppl calling out this clout chaser! The amount of money she's spent on candles and the venue she could have just donated her self!!
Geez
100%!! It would have looked much more charitable! She would have spent hundreds easily! I don't get why anyone would go out of their way to meet her, she is not interesting in the slightest..

Valeangel87
Learner
Learner

Post by Valeangel87 »

starwoman wrote:
Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:36 pm
Shellgoss89 wrote:
H-fish wrote:
Geez
100%!! It would have looked much more charitable! She would have spent hundreds easily! I don't get why anyone would go out of their way to meet her, she is not interesting in the slightest..
Correct me if am wrong but didn't she say in an old video her and Sam had candles left over from their little business...do candles go off am sure my Yanki ones have a SBD but I could be wrong, plus Sad did a "Christmas candle" video in December so bets she will be using them.

Shellgoss89
Informer
Informer

Post by Shellgoss89 »

Valeangel87 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:40 pm
starwoman wrote:
Shellgoss89 wrote:
H-fish wrote:
Geez
Correct me if am wrong but didn't she say in an old video her and Sam had candles left over from their little business...do candles go off am sure my Yanki ones have a SBD but I could be wrong, plus Sad did a "Christmas candle" video in December so bets she will be using them.
Well she's also selling all her discarded crappy haul clothes at the event as well so yeh that's the caliber of person she is, it's going to be some big garage sale lol

Valeangel87
Learner
Learner

Post by Valeangel87 »

Shellgoss89 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:49 am
Valeangel87 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:40 pm
starwoman wrote:
Shellgoss89 wrote:
H-fish wrote:
Geez
Well she's also selling all her discarded crappy haul clothes at the event as well so yeh that's the caliber of person she is, it's going to be some big garage sale lol
Wow....so this is just and excuse to get rid of a load of shite and her blind followers won't see it as decluttering 🙄, she must be desperate for attention after all her wedding is long over and Saf is putting out loads for her plus J*'s and Nikkie's latest revivals she must be craving ANY kind of attention now.

SnackerdoodleDoo
Talker
Talker

Post by SnackerdoodleDoo »

H-fish wrote:
Wait, that's what those were for?!
I didn't watch the video. I saw e it but was like, hard pass. Holy shit this is tragic and hilarious. :rofl:

I don't actually mind her compared to a lot of other YTers. But she can get irritating. I watch mostly for Archie bc I'm a bird hag myself so.... LOL

But I swear, I want to help that poor thing dress. Like, she's a fashion YTer and can't even dress herself. Holy hell. It hurts. It hurts my eyes and my soul.
I also wish she'd tone down her makeup. Like, that can work for some people but Holy shit she doesn't know how to do it for her complexion or coloring.

gossiphuntie
Learner
Learner

Post by gossiphuntie »

aw, i did think it was kinda well meaning, just a shame she isn't executing it well

anyone watch 'confessions of a shopaholic'? remember the end scene where she has to sell all her stuff to pay off her huge cc debt?

it's like that, but to pay off global warming lol

starwoman
Lurker
Lurker

Post by starwoman »

Seems she's changed her mind re: sales of the candles. She previously said only the profits would go to charity but has now changed it to 100% of sales..I wonder how much it cost her to make them all? There's hundreds!

Post by Guest »

No mention said of how much she made off the actual event? Just that the GoFundMe ended up being 27k in donations.

Valeangel87
Learner
Learner

Post by Valeangel87 »

Well looks like she cleaned out her crap....how many more fast fashion and Yes style haul will be popping up in quick succession I wonder....

Post by Guest »

Anyone wanna bet she does a Tess Holiday, and the funds just go nowhere as she *says* she donating it, but without anything proven?

The fact that she now says " I’d like to hit $50k before we start making the donations to the charities, so we have some time to decide."

Like, I get she wants to spread it around. But shouldn't you have had a list of charities BEFORE doing such an event??? The fact she is delaying it just sets off alarm bells, to me.

Jumalauta
Learner
Learner

Post by Jumalauta »

I used to watch her, but I got tired of the cringey parrot parts of her videos. Following.

SnackerdoodleDoo
Talker
Talker

Post by SnackerdoodleDoo »

CheesyBirdMess wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:29 am

Anyone wanna bet she does a Tess Holiday, and the funds just go nowhere as she *says* she donating it, but without anything proven?

The fact that she now says " I’d like to hit $50k before we start making the donations to the charities, so we have some time to decide."

Like, I get she wants to spread it around. But shouldn't you have had a list of charities BEFORE doing such an event??? The fact she is delaying it just sets off alarm bells, to me.
This started off really nice and then got dark. LOL
Like, I'm here reading her insta post thinking it's actually great she raised that much money, and having faith in humanity and then you have to go and make me doubt :rofl:
I really hope she doesn't do that. Like, I don't hate her, I don't want to hate her, but that would literally be the worst.
I hope your wrong bc that would just be flat out shady and awful.

Post by Guest »

SnackerdoodleDoo wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:43 am

This started off really nice and then got dark. LOL
Like, I'm here reading her insta post thinking it's actually great she raised that much money, and having faith in humanity and then you have to go and make me doubt :rofl:
I really hope she doesn't do that. Like, I don't hate her, I don't want to hate her, but that would literally be the worst.
I hope your wrong bc that would just be flat out shady and awful.
Yeah sorry, I tend to side on the pessimistic! I do genuinely hope I'm wrong - but one thing is for sure this whole thing was just a vanity project for her.

She's trying to be like Celeste Barber and hopes to have news sources and gossip bloggers talk about her and her fundraising efforts - which is all in order to get more followers and notoriety. She's the type of person that thinks she's gonna get on Ellen by doing this.

I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to have a giant cheque giving ceremony with herself dressed in pastel to hand over the funds, as she poses and tries to get media attention. :rofl:

Shellgoss89
Informer
Informer

Post by Shellgoss89 »

I hope she posts a receipt of the donation. I mean she's be so stupid to try and keep it.
But she has gone very quite so we'll see

Valeangel87
Learner
Learner

Post by Valeangel87 »

Shellgoss89 wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:00 pm
I hope she posts a receipt of the donation. I mean she's be so stupid to try and keep it.
But she has gone very quite so we'll see
She reads what goes on on here so no doubt we'll see her post something about it just to prove a point and get more clout

LadyGrinningSoul
Learner
Learner

Post by LadyGrinningSoul »

In her newest video she talks about maybe dyeing her hair pink and then says that she hasn’t had a haircut in 15 years... I’m gonna call bs lol her hair would be like 9 feet long if she left it alone for 15 years. I know it’s a small thing and kind of silly but I just thought it was such a strange thing for her to mention. Maybe she meant she’s had the same hairstyle for 15 years but still has gotten it cut regularly? I don’t know it’s just bothering me how she said it lol

bolognese
Learner
Learner

Post by bolognese »

LadyGrinningSoul wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:59 am
In her newest video she talks about maybe dyeing her hair pink and then says that she hasn’t had a haircut in 15 years... I’m gonna call bs lol her hair would be like 9 feet long if she left it alone for 15 years. I know it’s a small thing and kind of silly but I just thought it was such a strange thing for her to mention. Maybe she meant she’s had the same hairstyle for 15 years but still has gotten it cut regularly? I don’t know it’s just bothering me how she said it lol
Why isn't her ends deeeeeeepp deep fried and frazzled from dyes and heat from the past 15 years? BS indeed

Return to “Pretty Pastel Please”