Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post Reply
green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1035
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:45 am
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 1927 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by green_eyez19 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:25 am

RoxyReignss wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:18 am
green_eyez19 wrote:She looks HUGE in those IG stories. She definitely doctors her pictures and video. WOW!

Which insta story are you seeing her on? She certainly doesn’t feature on her own or davi’s


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ohshititsclaudia. I'm shook still lol

TheTeaisHot
Learner
Learner
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:23 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by TheTeaisHot » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:45 am

ravie_babyy wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:35 am
Lolanyc_7_2 wrote:Looks like the prom was tonight. Her ex has some of it in his instastories (davimckay). His little son Z is the cutest thing ever!!
Im surprised she invited him she must’ve really thought she was getting proposed to tonight lmao


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg his youngest is so damn cute. I was loving Davi’s ig stories last night. I’m still surprised she invited him and his other son but they looked like they had a good time. I’m still trying to figure out why there was a big robot guy there. She really went all out.

TheTeaisHot
Learner
Learner
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:23 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by TheTeaisHot » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:47 am

curlyredhairedgirl wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:12 am
You can see exactly what Sarah looks like in Claudia's Insta-story. I know we saw some of that in the CK video, but this was around other people. That "prom" looked so pathetic.
Who is this Claudia chick?

Brbelina
Learner
Learner
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:06 pm
Has thanked: 1812 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Brbelina » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:55 am

Image
here is the photo from the stories


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:37 am

Claudia caught her scurrying around looking very short and wide.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Amuse me
Learner
Learner
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 4:58 am
Has thanked: 762 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Amuse me » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:18 am

Lolanyc_7_2 wrote: Claudia caught her scurrying around looking very short and wide.
Size 16 y'all.

Also we are back with the lunch videos. All I see is carbs, sugar, chips, nuts, sweet cinnamon bread. Let me know if y'all can find some protein or unprocessed vegetables in there.
Somebody commented on how healthy her kids are eating. Sure Jan.

The way Sarah handles it reminds me of a mother with her kids at McDonald's "Gotta finish your fries and nuggets before you get your ice cream sundae."

What is with those stupid planetboxes, too? They spill out if you don't seal them with cling wrap. What's the point, just pack individual containers and put them in a backpack and don't worry about spillage. Plus they are like $100 or something, ridiculously overpriced.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:12 pm

Amuse me wrote:
Lolanyc_7_2 wrote: Claudia caught her scurrying around looking very short and wide.
Size 16 y'all.

Also we are back with the lunch videos. All I see is carbs, sugar, chips, nuts, sweet cinnamon bread. Let me know if y'all can find some protein or unprocessed vegetables in there.
Somebody commented on how healthy her kids are eating. Sure Jan.

The way Sarah handles it reminds me of a mother with her kids at McDonald's "Gotta finish your fries and nuggets before you get your ice cream sundae."

What is with those stupid planetboxes, too? They spill out if you don't seal them with cling wrap. What's the point, just pack individual containers and put them in a backpack and don't worry about spillage. Plus they are like $100 or something, ridiculously overpriced.
lol I know imagine spending $100 and having to use cling wrap... you'd think for that much they'd seal on their own. I think their lunches/snacks used to be a little more balanced, but now they have like 2 healthy things and 8 junk food items. and why did she buy those chips if she was gonna complain that they were getting eaten? cause she loves to spend money.

User avatar
Summerchic
Informer
Informer
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:53 am
Has thanked: 229 times
Been thanked: 392 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Summerchic » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:49 pm

I couldn't see them on Claudia's instastories

curlyredhairedgirl
Debater
Debater
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:02 am
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 344 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by curlyredhairedgirl » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:59 am

Summerchic wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:49 pm
I couldn't see them on Claudia's instastories

They're gone now, she has new stories up.

User avatar
rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1294
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:45 am
Has thanked: 5839 times
Been thanked: 743 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by rdt1004 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:11 am

Can’t wait for this cringey prom vlog


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

curlyredhairedgirl
Debater
Debater
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:02 am
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 344 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by curlyredhairedgirl » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:29 am

I've got a feeling she didn't vlog it.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:46 am

i guess if she'd vlog it (and it was good) it'd already be up so she could rub it on everyone's faces

LivinForTheDrama
Talker
Talker
Posts: 157
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:56 pm
Has thanked: 255 times
Been thanked: 156 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by LivinForTheDrama » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:03 am

See her latest pic on IG? Her extensions don't match her hair AT ALL. Her natural hair is a yellow-brassy, stringy, mediocre mess. While the extensions are a gorgeous, well blended/spaced ashy blonde. Ngl the extensions look high quality, gorgeous - probably what she actually wanted her hair to look like! Why doesn't she go to the best hair stylist in Chicago - she can afford it?

Is she still going to her friend's mom's salon??
- Nosy little busybody -

Black-Coffee
Informer
Informer
Posts: 367
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:24 pm
Has thanked: 121 times
Been thanked: 621 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Black-Coffee » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:34 am

curlyredhairedgirl wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:29 am
I've got a feeling she didn't vlog it.
Yes she did because she was definitely expecting a proposal, but now, going over the footage, she realised how much of a lame party it was and is trying to edit the shit out of it to make the pRoM look cool. :rofl:
I'm curious to see her version of how she looked, though. She spent a shit load of money on that dress and based on the 2 pictures above I could sew it on a weekend...

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1035
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:45 am
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 1927 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by green_eyez19 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:46 pm

LivinForTheDrama wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:03 am
See her latest pic on IG? Her extensions don't match her hair AT ALL. Her natural hair is a yellow-brassy, stringy, mediocre mess. While the extensions are a gorgeous, well blended/spaced ashy blonde. Ngl the extensions look high quality, gorgeous - probably what she actually wanted her hair to look like! Why doesn't she go to the best hair stylist in Chicago - she can afford it?

Is she still going to her friend's mom's salon??
How much are quality extensions? I don't know anything about fake hair because I naturally have curls down to my waist.
I always find it funny when women look so pretty on IG but I would like to see them without extensions, fake lashes, micro bladed brows and "angles".

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1035
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:45 am
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 1927 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by green_eyez19 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:48 pm

Btw I think she HIGHLY exaggerated that Calvin Klein "ad" or sponsored video or whatever it was because here in Germany an IG influencer with around 80k subs just posted a "I speak my truth in my Calvin's " picture and dare I say she looks gorgeous.

User avatar
fizzwizz12
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3133
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:54 pm
Has thanked: 976 times
Been thanked: 5844 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by fizzwizz12 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:41 pm

green_eyez19 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:46 pm
LivinForTheDrama wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:03 am
See her latest pic on IG? Her extensions don't match her hair AT ALL. Her natural hair is a yellow-brassy, stringy, mediocre mess. While the extensions are a gorgeous, well blended/spaced ashy blonde. Ngl the extensions look high quality, gorgeous - probably what she actually wanted her hair to look like! Why doesn't she go to the best hair stylist in Chicago - she can afford it?

Is she still going to her friend's mom's salon??
How much are quality extensions? I don't know anything about fake hair because I naturally have curls down to my waist.
I always find it funny when women look so pretty on IG but I would like to see them without extensions, fake lashes, micro bladed brows and "angles".
Exactly!
i was curious so i looked up extensions... the high quality are expensive... but again, why would anyone want to put that strain on their scalp and hair on a regular basis. i have long thick hair myself and while i'm lazy... even if i didn't have my hair, i couldn't be bothered with all that shit they do. i'm a mascara and chapstick chick.
now, some look great! but i'm so tired of seeing ads and photos of hair "goals" and it's not even their own damn hair!
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:28 pm

We have yet to see any evidence that Louis was in attendance at the prom. I would expect her to be eager to post a pic of them together dressed to the nines looking like a happy couple. Hmmmm 🕵️

tetasfinally2
Learner
Learner
Posts: 44
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 520 times
Been thanked: 170 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by tetasfinally2 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:54 pm

Yikes. That prom (based on Davi's stories) was quite the money pit. It seriously looked like a wedding reception, so if she spent less than $10k on it, I would be surprised. Seriously, she got chiavari chairs for this thing. Just kinda weird to me since my prom was a dance, and there weren't banquet tables set up everywhere.

Also, does anyone remember when she started being negative about homeownership? Like suddenly purchasing a house was a just giving a bank a shitload of money and getting super far into debt (completely ignoring the idea of equity)? I just think it's interesting since Davi recently purchased a home, and she seems like the petty type who would suddenly think buying a house was a shit idea because her ex did it first.

Amuse me
Learner
Learner
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 4:58 am
Has thanked: 762 times
Been thanked: 185 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Amuse me » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:10 pm

No vlogs, no videos, no stories and only one pointless instaphoto? Where are the updates?
I can't believe she would waste 10k on that stupid prom. How wasteful, especially if you have two kids you could have saved the money for. She must really be disappointed that proposal didn't happen. Or is she going to go back to her excuse that she has to hide Prince Charming Louis from her viewers again because of all the thirst and just not mention him for a while?
Homeownership would be a good idea for her at this point, she could invest her money there and will leave her kids with something tangible. But we know, Sarah knows best, Sarah knows it all, so yeah. She's investing her money in the Pre-Middle-Age-Mutant-Ninja-Turtle, maybe the bank clerk told her this would be a better investment for her money. 😂

User avatar
rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1294
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:45 am
Has thanked: 5839 times
Been thanked: 743 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by rdt1004 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:14 pm

Slightly off topic but I know someone asked a while back what was Davi’s vlog channel, it’s Da’vlogs. I didn’t know he bought a home recently, good for him. He seems to work really hard to provide a life for him and his kids.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheTeaisHot
Learner
Learner
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:23 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by TheTeaisHot » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:18 pm

rdt1004 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:14 pm
Slightly off topic but I know someone asked a while back what was Davi’s vlog channel, it’s Da’vlogs. I didn’t know he bought a home recently, good for him. He seems to work really hard to provide a life for him and his kids.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think he bought it last December. He has posted briefly about it. I miss his vlogs, he was genuine and you could see how hard he works to provide for them.

Sassyass
Informer
Informer
Posts: 396
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:50 am
Has thanked: 162 times
Been thanked: 325 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Sassyass » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:37 am

i think she doesn't wanna purchase a home because she doesn't know if she is going to stay in that area. i think she thinks when Louis asks her to marry him LMAO that they will relocate.. Louis isnt from Chicago and i dont think he has family n friends there so im sure he will not want to live there forever, only while hes milkin his cow. i think shes holding out for that proposal that not gonna happen. because if it were really about debt she could swing it.. she said she paid off over 70K in debt last year. shes bragged about a 6 figure deal and thats only a drop in the bucket on the money she is pulling in from sponsors . if she wanted she could buy a modest house with a good amount down and not be in that much debt.. if Alex " learningtobefearless" can buy a 600k home Sarah wouldn't have an issue buyin a home lets be honest she rakes in much more money than alex. shes holdin out and putting responsible choices on hold for louis its just that simple in my opinion.

TheTeaisHot
Learner
Learner
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:23 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 74 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by TheTeaisHot » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:57 am

Sassyass wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:37 am
i think she doesn't wanna purchase a home because she doesn't know if she is going to stay in that area. i think she thinks when Louis asks her to marry him LMAO that they will relocate.. Louis isnt from Chicago and i dont think he has family n friends there so im sure he will not want to live there forever, only while hes milkin his cow. i think shes holding out for that proposal that not gonna happen. because if it were really about debt she could swing it.. she said she paid off over 70K in debt last year. shes bragged about a 6 figure deal and thats only a drop in the bucket on the money she is pulling in from sponsors . if she wanted she could buy a modest house with a good amount down and not be in that much debt.. if Alex " learningtobefearless" can buy a 600k home Sarah wouldn't have an issue buyin a home lets be honest she rakes in much more money than alex. shes holdin out and putting responsible choices on hold for louis its just that simple in my opinion.
I really don’t think she’s going to actually move. We saw her hype up moving before but I think she realized how different things would be if she moved somewhere with the kids and they didn’t know anyone besides Louis and his friends or family. Not to mention, pulling them away from their dad and little brother. I think she just doesn’t want to be tied down to a house and that kind of debt, especially after she cleared her debt last year, so she says.

Louis isn’t gonna propose. He’s found himself in a great situation for himself. I think he knows he has the power in their relationship. So he will ride it out until she realizes what’s going on or he gets bored.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1035
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:45 am
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 1927 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by green_eyez19 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:03 am

Sassyass wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:37 am
i think she doesn't wanna purchase a home because she doesn't know if she is going to stay in that area. i think she thinks when Louis asks her to marry him LMAO that they will relocate.. Louis isnt from Chicago and i dont think he has family n friends there so im sure he will not want to live there forever, only while hes milkin his cow. i think shes holding out for that proposal that not gonna happen. because if it were really about debt she could swing it.. she said she paid off over 70K in debt last year. shes bragged about a 6 figure deal and thats only a drop in the bucket on the money she is pulling in from sponsors . if she wanted she could buy a modest house with a good amount down and not be in that much debt.. if Alex " learningtobefearless" can buy a 600k home Sarah wouldn't have an issue buyin a home lets be honest she rakes in much more money than alex. shes holdin out and putting responsible choices on hold for louis its just that simple in my opinion.
To be fair Alex is way over her head in my opinion. Buying a 600k + house without a steady income. We just bought a house in that price range but had a substantial downpayment. I think hwe house will be gone in a year or two.

You're spot on though. Sarah is still dreaming about a wedding distracting herself with silly shit like that prom. She could have taken the immediate family on an elaborate vacation. I'm sure her mom and siblings would have loved that.
That dude is gonna ride that horse till it's dead and then move on to the next fat chick. When men know what they want they'll go for it. I think their relationship is deteriorating. They barely talk when he's on and he always seems annoyed. I guess you can only pretend for so long.

Post Reply

Return to “P-T”