Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post Reply
curlyredhairedgirl
Talker
Talker
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:02 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 264 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by curlyredhairedgirl » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:35 am

Sarah is throwing an "adult prom" because she desperately wants a wedding and wishes this was a reception. Why the hell else would she buy another dress to change into? Her best friend (who I assume would be her maid of honour) is helping her plan it. She has her colours picked out and is taking Nahla and co dress shopping. Louis G ain't gonna ask for your hand in marriage, Sarah. No need for a trial run reception.

OXMissA
Talker
Talker
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:50 am
Has thanked: 530 times
Been thanked: 593 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by OXMissA » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:43 am

green_eyez19 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:50 am
Allaboutthetea wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:16 am
Her big secret party is an adult prom. I wonder if she’ll wear a white dress? Image
How disappointing for her millions of viewers who obviously have been creaming their panties for the past couple of weeks hoping for an engagement/ wedding party.
I'm not American and we don't do proms but do grown ups her age still do proms in hope to revisit their youth?
As an American... I don't understand it haha. Prom wasn't that special, in my opinion.
I never understood people who thought their high school life was their best life.

kittenkong
Learner
Learner
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 1:34 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 105 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by kittenkong » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:44 am

Eesh, sad. Perhaps she's come to terms with how she'll never have a wedding to plan (at least not with that doughnut), and she figured she'll just throw a big old party for herself anyway. Fully expressing that weird mix of empowerment and patheticness that she embodies so well.

Biba girl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1664
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:39 am
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 279 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Biba girl » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:01 am

kittenkong wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:44 am
Eesh, sad. Perhaps she's come to terms with how she'll never have a wedding to plan (at least not with that doughnut), and she figured she'll just throw a big old party for herself anyway. Fully expressing that weird mix of empowerment and patheticness that she embodies so well.
That line should be her bio.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1001
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:45 am
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 1837 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by green_eyez19 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:28 am

OXMissA wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:43 am
green_eyez19 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:50 am
Allaboutthetea wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:16 am
Her big secret party is an adult prom. I wonder if she’ll wear a white dress? Image
How disappointing for her millions of viewers who obviously have been creaming their panties for the past couple of weeks hoping for an engagement/ wedding party.
I'm not American and we don't do proms but do grown ups her age still do proms in hope to revisit their youth?
As an American... I don't understand it haha. Prom wasn't that special, in my opinion.
I never understood people who thought their high school life was their best life.
If she wasn't such an unpleasant person I would feel for her. I only fully grew into myself in my late 20s and I would never wanna get that time before back.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:13 am

Why is she so upset that she needs to go in for a physical for her medication? That's totally normal... I understand dealing with prescriptions, insurance, doctors, etc can be annoying/frustrating, but it's not unreasonable for them to want her to come in. It's a liability issue if they keep prescribing her medication without being seen by a doctor. I don't mind her complaining about how it can be inconvenient but to say there's no reason for them to make her come in for an appointment is just ridiculous

Black-Coffee
Informer
Informer
Posts: 288
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:24 pm
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 535 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Black-Coffee » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:20 am

Who wants to bet there's goimg to be loads of snacks and she's going to be crowned prom queen? :rofl:

I cringed so hard at the idea of an adult prom! I get feeling the need to dress up if you spend your days in leggings and hoodies, but she could have just thrown a fancy dinner party with actual grownup food and beverages...

Biba girl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1664
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:39 am
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 279 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Biba girl » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:25 am

winniecooper wrote: Why is she so upset that she needs to go in for a physical for her medication? That's totally normal... I understand dealing with prescriptions, insurance, doctors, etc can be annoying/frustrating, but it's not unreasonable for them to want her to come in. It's a liability issue if they keep prescribing her medication without being seen by a doctor. I don't mind her complaining about how it can be inconvenient but to say there's no reason for them to make her come in for an appointment is just ridiculous
She explained it in the vlog. It's because she doesn't want to be lectured about her weight for no good reason. And to not have to deal with them trying to push diet pills on her. Medical fatphobia is a real thing.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:36 am

Biba girl wrote:
winniecooper wrote: Why is she so upset that she needs to go in for a physical for her medication? That's totally normal... I understand dealing with prescriptions, insurance, doctors, etc can be annoying/frustrating, but it's not unreasonable for them to want her to come in. It's a liability issue if they keep prescribing her medication without being seen by a doctor. I don't mind her complaining about how it can be inconvenient but to say there's no reason for them to make her come in for an appointment is just ridiculous
She explained it in the vlog. It's because she doesn't want to be lectured about her weight for no good reason. And to not have to deal with them trying to push diet pills on her. Medical fatphobia is a real thing.
No I understand that. Like I said I don't mind her complaining about that, but it doesn't mean she shouldn't have to go. She was acting like they're in the wrong for requiring her to have physical in order to get medication. That's just a necessity. If she was only complaining about how she hates going in that would be okay. But she was trying to get out of going in for an appointment, which is just not right.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1001
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:45 am
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 1837 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by green_eyez19 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:41 am

Biba girl wrote:
winniecooper wrote: Why is she so upset that she needs to go in for a physical for her medication? That's totally normal... I understand dealing with prescriptions, insurance, doctors, etc can be annoying/frustrating, but it's not unreasonable for them to want her to come in. It's a liability issue if they keep prescribing her medication without being seen by a doctor. I don't mind her complaining about how it can be inconvenient but to say there's no reason for them to make her come in for an appointment is just ridiculous
She explained it in the vlog. It's because she doesn't want to be lectured about her weight for no good reason. And to not have to deal with them trying to push diet pills on her. Medical fatphobia is a real thing.
Lol at medical fat phobia. Girl it is a doctor's job to help people and there are plenty of health issues related to obesity. The dumbest thing I have ever seen was that epic car rant when Learningtobefearless Alex flipped out because her dermatologist referred her to a doctor that could help her with her weight. Skin condition in correlation with nutrition is a REAL thing. But that chick rather took pills with dangerous side effects instead of having an honest conversation with herself about her condition.
Also IF any doctor tried to push weight loss pills on Sarah it should slide off like teflon because obviously she's got the weight loss answers. She doesn't wanna go because she doesn't wanna hear about how her lack of discipline and how it is or potentially could be affecting her.

Biba girl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1664
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:39 am
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 279 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Biba girl » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:49 am

green_eyezdelete9 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:41 am
Biba girl wrote:
winniecooper wrote: Why is she so upset that she needs to go in for a physical for her medication? That's totally normal... I understand dealing with prescriptions, insurance, doctors, etc can be annoying/frustrating, but it's not unreasonable for them to want her to come in. It's a liability issue if they keep prescribing her medication without being seen by a doctor. I don't mind her complaining about how it can be inconvenient but to say there's no reason for them to make her come in for an appointment is just ridiculous
She explained it in the vlog. It's because she doesn't want to be lectured about her weight for no good reason. And to not have to deal with them trying to push diet pills on her. Medical fatphobia is a real thing.
Lol at medical fat phobia. Girl it is a doctor's job to help people and there are plenty of health issues related to obesity. The dumbest thing I have ever seen was that epic car rant when Learningtobefearless Alex flipped out because her dermatologist referred her to a doctor that could help her with her weight. Skin condition in correlation with nutrition is a REAL thing. But that chick rather took pills with dangerous side effects instead of having an honest conversation with herself about her condition.
Also IF any doctor tried to push weight loss pills on Sarah it should slide off like teflon because obviously she's got the weight loss answers. She doesn't wanna go because she doesn't wanna hear about how her lack of discipline and how it is or potentially could be affecting her.
I have experienced medical fatphobia first hand. It's traumatizing. And it led to me developing an eating disorder at 15 years old. And I still panic at the thought of having to go see doctors, especially if I don't have any concerns.

She's not lacking discipline. She's lacking understanding of how heavy restriction affects her chances of sustainable long term weight loss.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1001
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:45 am
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 1837 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by green_eyez19 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:18 am

Biba girl wrote:
green_eyezdelete9 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:41 am
Biba girl wrote:
winniecooper wrote: Why is she so upset that she needs to go in for a physical for her medication? That's totally normal... I understand dealing with prescriptions, insurance, doctors, etc can be annoying/frustrating, but it's not unreasonable for them to want her to come in. It's a liability issue if they keep prescribing her medication without being seen by a doctor. I don't mind her complaining about how it can be inconvenient but to say there's no reason for them to make her come in for an appointment is just ridiculous
She explained it in the vlog. It's because she doesn't want to be lectured about her weight for no good reason. And to not have to deal with them trying to push diet pills on her. Medical fatphobia is a real thing.
Lol at medical fat phobia. Girl it is a doctor's job to help people and there are plenty of health issues related to obesity. The dumbest thing I have ever seen was that epic car rant when Learningtobefearless Alex flipped out because her dermatologist referred her to a doctor that could help her with her weight. Skin condition in correlation with nutrition is a REAL thing. But that chick rather took pills with dangerous side effects instead of having an honest conversation with herself about her condition.
Also IF any doctor tried to push weight loss pills on Sarah it should slide off like teflon because obviously she's got the weight loss answers. She doesn't wanna go because she doesn't wanna hear about how her lack of discipline and how it is or potentially could be affecting her.
I have experienced medical fatphobia first hand. It's traumatizing. And it led to me developing an eating disorder at 15 years old. And I still panic at the thought of having to go see doctors, especially if I don't have any concerns.

She's not lacking discipline. She's lacking understanding of how heavy restriction affects her chances of sustainable long term weight loss.
She's had a lap band and is still as fat as ever. If she ate 1600 instead of 1200 calories she would still be overweight because if an issue doesn't fix itself within a short period of time she fails.
So tell me is a ob/gyn fat shaming pregnant women when he weighs them every time they come to see him? Is a doctor fat shaming when he talks about issues that arise because of a patient's weight? If a doctor is fat shaming a patient for no reason at all report him and change your physician. If a 300lbs person goes to see a doctor it's his duty as a medical professional to tell said person about the risks of their condition. People choose to be fat. It's not like you wake up 150lbs heavier all of a sudden. You overeat and therefore put on weight. I'm a size 10. I'm sure I could be a size 6 but I lack the discipline to lose more weight because I enjoy food

Biba girl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1664
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:39 am
Has thanked: 60 times
Been thanked: 279 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Biba girl » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:23 pm

green_eyezdelete9 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:18 am
Biba girl wrote:
green_eyezdelete9 wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:41 am
Biba girl wrote:
winniecooper wrote: Why is she so upset that she needs to go in for a physical for her medication? That's totally normal... I understand dealing with prescriptions, insurance, doctors, etc can be annoying/frustrating, but it's not unreasonable for them to want her to come in. It's a liability issue if they keep prescribing her medication without being seen by a doctor. I don't mind her complaining about how it can be inconvenient but to say there's no reason for them to make her come in for an appointment is just ridiculous
She explained it in the vlog. It's because she doesn't want to be lectured about her weight for no good reason. And to not have to deal with them trying to push diet pills on her. Medical fatphobia is a real thing.
Lol at medical fat phobia. Girl it is a doctor's job to help people and there are plenty of health issues related to obesity. The dumbest thing I have ever seen was that epic car rant when Learningtobefearless Alex flipped out because her dermatologist referred her to a doctor that could help her with her weight. Skin condition in correlation with nutrition is a REAL thing. But that chick rather took pills with dangerous side effects instead of having an honest conversation with herself about her condition.
Also IF any doctor tried to push weight loss pills on Sarah it should slide off like teflon because obviously she's got the weight loss answers. She doesn't wanna go because she doesn't wanna hear about how her lack of discipline and how it is or potentially could be affecting her.
I have experienced medical fatphobia first hand. It's traumatizing. And it led to me developing an eating disorder at 15 years old. And I still panic at the thought of having to go see doctors, especially if I don't have any concerns.

She's not lacking discipline. She's lacking understanding of how heavy restriction affects her chances of sustainable long term weight loss.
She's had a lap band and is still as fat as ever. If she ate 1600 instead of 1200 calories she would still be overweight because if an issue doesn't fix itself within a short period of time she fails.
So tell me is a ob/gyn fat shaming pregnant women when he weighs them every time they come to see him? Is a doctor fat shaming when he talks about issues that arise because of a patient's weight? If a doctor is fat shaming a patient for no reason at all report him and change your physician. If a 300lbs person goes to see a doctor it's his duty as a medical professional to tell said person about the risks of their condition. People choose to be fat. It's not like you wake up 150lbs heavier all of a sudden. You overeat and therefore put on weight. I'm a size 10. I'm sure I could be a size 6 but I lack the discipline to lose more weight because I enjoy food
I disagree with everything you said here. I won't be going into detailed explanations as to why. Medical fatphobia, disordered eating and recovery is too big of a subject to be casually debated on a gossip forum.

OXMissA
Talker
Talker
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:50 am
Has thanked: 530 times
Been thanked: 593 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by OXMissA » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:30 pm

Black-Coffee wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:20 am
Who wants to bet there's goimg to be loads of snacks and she's going to be crowned prom queen? :rofl:

I cringed so hard at the idea of an adult prom! I get feeling the need to dress up if you spend your days in leggings and hoodies, but she could have just thrown a fancy dinner party with actual grownup food and beverages...
Right?! Just host a nice dinner party, adults do that sometimes haha

OXMissA
Talker
Talker
Posts: 144
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:50 am
Has thanked: 530 times
Been thanked: 593 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by OXMissA » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:37 pm

winniecooper wrote: Why is she so upset that she needs to go in for a physical for her medication? That's totally normal... I understand dealing with prescriptions, insurance, doctors, etc can be annoying/frustrating, but it's not unreasonable for them to want her to come in. It's a liability issue if they keep prescribing her medication without being seen by a doctor. I don't mind her complaining about how it can be inconvenient but to say there's no reason for them to make her come in for an appointment is just ridiculous
As someone with hypothyroidism, it makes perfect sense why they do it. It can be annoying, for sure, but hey... either you choose to take medication or you don't, just understand the consequences if you stop taking it. In general, it's hard to manage with medication anyways, & bloodwork has to be done every 2-3 months regardless.

I'm going to to do some guessing here - I assume it's been awhile since she has had a physical in general. I assume she doesn't take her medication consistently. I assume her TSH levels have changed drastically, which is why they want to do a physical...

User avatar
Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 629
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:40 am
Has thanked: 2324 times
Been thanked: 2300 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Allaboutthetea » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:57 pm

I suggest she find a doctor that she’s comfortable with. I’ve lost 74 pounds and still have more to go but I’ve never had a doctor fat shame me. Not saying it doesn’t happen, but there are lots of doctors out there. I also don’t understand why she’s not on top of her medication.

I have hypothyroidism and I would never let myself run out of meds because of how absolutely horrible I feel when my levels are off and it takes a quite a while to level out the hormones again. She is the epitome of lazy. If she’s not getting paid, she’s not doing it.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1001
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:45 am
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 1837 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by green_eyez19 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:58 pm

OXMissA wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:37 pm
winniecooper wrote: Why is she so upset that she needs to go in for a physical for her medication? That's totally normal... I understand dealing with prescriptions, insurance, doctors, etc can be annoying/frustrating, but it's not unreasonable for them to want her to come in. It's a liability issue if they keep prescribing her medication without being seen by a doctor. I don't mind her complaining about how it can be inconvenient but to say there's no reason for them to make her come in for an appointment is just ridiculous
As someone with hypothyroidism, it makes perfect sense why they do it. It can be annoying, for sure, but hey... either you choose to take medication or you don't, just understand the consequences if you stop taking it. In general, it's hard to manage with medication anyways, & bloodwork has to be done every 2-3 months regardless.

I'm going to to do some guessing here - I assume it's been awhile since she has had a physical in general. I assume she doesn't take her medication consistently. I assume her TSH levels have changed drastically, which is why they want to do a physical...
Why does she expect that a doctor would just prescribe her medication without checking out if it's working in the first place. Everybody on medication has to go to check ups regularly. A couple of years ago I had a deep vein thrombosis and a pulmonary embolism. For two years I had to go every 3 months to get a check up even though I felt fine physically and have never had an issue since. It's a good thing and not torture. She is responsible for taking her medication regularly

curlyredhairedgirl
Talker
Talker
Posts: 160
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:02 am
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 264 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by curlyredhairedgirl » Wed Jul 03, 2019 7:39 pm

You have to be getting bloodwork done regularly for hypothyroidism. She would need to be going every three months at least, so I get being upset at having to go every month. There's no reason for her dr to not be giving her a 90 day supply.


As for the medical fatphobia, it is very real. People have died because they have had very serious illnesses that weren't related in anyway to their weight and were blown off. A year or so ago, a woman in western Canada died from stomach cancer, all because her issues were dismissed as symptoms of her weight. By the time a dr actually listened, her cancer was stage four and she died shortly after. No amount of weight loss would have cured her of that. A simple ultrasound would have.

Yes, many health problems can and do arise because of weight, HOWEVER, a blanket diagnosis of "lose weight" is definitely not the answer to a lot of the problems that many fat people go to their doctors for.

Back to our dear SRV, it is laziness on her part to let her prescription run out. It's also incredibly dangerous for her health. I had only just started taking my meds when I stopped, so not really on them long enough to have them in my system, and my dr said I could have easily put myself into heart failure. An underactive thyroid is not something to take lightly, so no, Sarah, you can't just go off them unless you want to quit being able to function.

bananahammock90
Learner
Learner
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:26 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 172 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by bananahammock90 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:44 pm

Biba girl wrote:
winniecooper wrote: Why is she so upset that she needs to go in for a physical for her medication? That's totally normal... I understand dealing with prescriptions, insurance, doctors, etc can be annoying/frustrating, but it's not unreasonable for them to want her to come in. It's a liability issue if they keep prescribing her medication without being seen by a doctor. I don't mind her complaining about how it can be inconvenient but to say there's no reason for them to make her come in for an appointment is just ridiculous
She explained it in the vlog. It's because she doesn't want to be lectured about her weight for no good reason. And to not have to deal with them trying to push diet pills on her. Medical fatphobia is a real thing.
What doctors are handing out diet pills? My fatass has never been offered anything at the doctor lol They just tell you to work on your weight, they offer zero help.
I do understand being reluctant to see some doctors. My asthma doctor was such an asshole. He would tell me I really needed to lose weight at a time i was maybe realistically 25lbs overweight and he wasn't nice about it. I also tried to speak to him about the anxiety I was experiencing from all the medications I was on and he was completely dismissive. Some doctors are just assholes no matter what! My asthma resolved itself thankfully. I cant imagine what he would say to me now that I am 50lbs heavier!

LivinForTheDrama
Talker
Talker
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:56 pm
Has thanked: 236 times
Been thanked: 147 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by LivinForTheDrama » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:33 pm

bananahammock90 wrote:
Biba girl wrote:
winniecooper wrote: Why is she so upset that she needs to go in for a physical for her medication? That's totally normal... I understand dealing with prescriptions, insurance, doctors, etc can be annoying/frustrating, but it's not unreasonable for them to want her to come in. It's a liability issue if they keep prescribing her medication without being seen by a doctor. I don't mind her complaining about how it can be inconvenient but to say there's no reason for them to make her come in for an appointment is just ridiculous
She explained it in the vlog. It's because she doesn't want to be lectured about her weight for no good reason. And to not have to deal with them trying to push diet pills on her. Medical fatphobia is a real thing.
What doctors are handing out diet pills? My fatass has never been offered anything at the doctor lol They just tell you to work on your weight, they offer zero help.
I do understand being reluctant to see some doctors. My asthma doctor was such an asshole. He would tell me I really needed to lose weight at a time i was maybe realistically 25lbs overweight and he wasn't nice about it. I also tried to speak to him about the anxiety I was experiencing from all the medications I was on and he was completely dismissive. Some doctors are just assholes no matter what! My asthma resolved itself thankfully. I cant imagine what he would say to me now that I am 50lbs heavier!
My doctor wanted me to start Vyvynase (i think is the name?) When I looked it up it was basically an amphetamine and I was just like uhhh no way, I'm good. And I was about 235lbs at the time, less than Sarah even. So I can see it happening. It's for binge eating. I went to a nutritionist/therapist and got the right sorta help and now Im down 45lbs.


sorry that your doc was a dick, Ive heard so many horror stories about medical fat phobia and am so glad I've never experienced that. That would be disheartening and frustrating asf. I can't believe some docs are like that. I wonder if they're just overworked anymore and look for the easiest answers? My mom's had so many good for nothing docs that try blaming everything under the sun for her medical issues and it pisses me off for her.
- Nosy little busybody -

Sassyass
Informer
Informer
Posts: 394
Joined: Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:50 am
Has thanked: 162 times
Been thanked: 318 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Sassyass » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:39 am

Yes some Drs are mean and rude and fat phobic.. ive experienced it, but ive never had weightloss pills pushed on me. ive actually asked for pills to aid in my weightloss but have been denied by every doctor ive asked i was 310lbs at the time

i think its so funny she preaches shes FINE in her vlog yet hasnt she had some health issues lately? she complains about being sick all the time. she complains about the issue of getting sick when shes eating and the nausea and a few other things i know shes bitched about.

i dont understand why these youtubers literally make a living off being fat and " confident" yet are so scared to go to the dr.

So they are cool making shit tons of money posting pics and videos glorifying their weight while in the back ground preaching how they have such healthy living and exercise routines lmao. but having to see a dr who may or may not bring up your unhealthy weight is to much to handle.. they are so damn triggered having someone who has a reason to suggest that your weight may not be healthy because they are so used to their minions online eattin their ass and telling them how amazing they are

Black-Coffee
Informer
Informer
Posts: 288
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:24 pm
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 535 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Black-Coffee » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:24 pm

Anyone seen her last vlog? Her mom, who's half her size, is wearing a size 16 prom dress that runs true to size according to the lady.

The food she eats always depresses me. Either too much processed food or a sad lowcarb tortilla with letruce and dry chicken... girl needs to learn some basic recipes!

User avatar
Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 629
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:40 am
Has thanked: 2324 times
Been thanked: 2300 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Allaboutthetea » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:20 pm

SO MUCH second hand embarrassment in the Torrid video. She is a whole new level of annoying.

I don’t have a Torrid store where I live, but according to their size chart I would wear a size 10!!! Normally I’m a 14-16. Is their sizing really that off?

kittenkong
Learner
Learner
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun May 08, 2016 1:34 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 105 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by kittenkong » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:15 am

Allaboutthetea wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:20 pm
SO MUCH second hand embarrassment in the Torrid video. She is a whole new level of annoying.

I don’t have a Torrid store where I live, but according to their size chart I would wear a size 10!!! Normally I’m a 14-16. Is their sizing really that off?
Seems to be - a 34 inch waist would be a size 16 at American Eagle (according to their online size chart), but a 10/12 at Torrid. It's a pretty mean trick, if someone is a 16 everywhere else and then goes to Torrid and they get into a 10 they're gonna love the confidence boost and then go back there because that's where they felt happiest shopping. Vanity sizing is so manipulative. (As well as being mega inconvenient, every store having different sizing is insane.)

I feel like I missed something in her latest vlog - is she not getting her meds now because her doctor won't prescribe them without seeing her and she still hasn't gone in, or will the doctor not prescribe them at all? And her attitude to seeing movies in the theater is kinda odd.

I will say that I thought Nahla was adorable trying on all the dresses though. (Even though spending $120 on a child's dress for a weird cringey non-event is ridiculous.)

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1001
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:45 am
Has thanked: 138 times
Been thanked: 1837 times

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by green_eyez19 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:44 am

kittenkong wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:15 am
Allaboutthetea wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:20 pm
SO MUCH second hand embarrassment in the Torrid video. She is a whole new level of annoying.

I don’t have a Torrid store where I live, but according to their size chart I would wear a size 10!!! Normally I’m a 14-16. Is their sizing really that off?
Seems to be - a 34 inch waist would be a size 16 at American Eagle (according to their online size chart), but a 10/12 at Torrid. It's a pretty mean trick, if someone is a 16 everywhere else and then goes to Torrid and they get into a 10 they're gonna love the confidence boost and then go back there because that's where they felt happiest shopping. Vanity sizing is so manipulative. (As well as being mega inconvenient, every store having different sizing is insane.)

I feel like I missed something in her latest vlog - is she not getting her meds now because her doctor won't prescribe them without seeing her and she still hasn't gone in, or will the doctor not prescribe them at all? And her attitude to seeing movies in the theater is kinda odd.

I will say that I thought Nahla was adorable trying on all the dresses though. (Even though spending $120 on a child's dress for a weird cringey non-event is ridiculous.)
I think she is pissed that the doctor won't prescribe them without seeing her first which, to me, is totally normal that she needs to be checked out to see if it's working, potential side effect etc. It's an inconvenience because of her busy busy busy lifestyle that she actually has to do something instead of paying a couple of dollars extra and be done.
I lol'd at them in the car. She looked like garbage and that dude was dressed up to the nines for the movies. How is she okay with not making any effort when he is so into fashion.

Post Reply

Return to “P-T”