Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Givemethedonut
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Givemethedonut »

She must’ve read through all these pages and then jotted down some notes of things she wanted to address on her video😂 and then pretends like someone said it in the comments on a video. No one has said any of those things on her videos, only in here. Ya ain’t slick amiga. That’s right, I don’t like seein ya kids on the videos. I done said it.

Peanut Butter World
Learner
Learner

Post by Peanut Butter World »

Coming from a black poc, I couldn’t give 2 shits that she said the n word. There’s a term we used in the 90’s for white girls that dated black men. Grey girls... and most of them said the N word in their inner circles no harm no foul.
We (society) are soooo sensitive to EVERYTHING now! She gets a pass from me on that one. Can’t speak for the other issue as I’m not gay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

Peanut Butter World wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:17 am
Coming from a black poc, I couldn’t give 2 shits that she said the n word. There’s a term we used in the 90’s for white girls that dated black men. Grey girls... and most of them said the N word in their inner circles no harm no foul.
We (society) are soooo sensitive to EVERYTHING now! She gets a pass from me on that one. Can’t speak for the other issue as I’m not gay.

Lol I have never met a black person of substance that was cool with white people using the n-word regardless of whether said girl/guy strictly f*cks black or not. But you do you.
I've only dated black men my entire life and I have never even thought of using the n-word, not at 20, not at 30 and I don't forsee that happening at 40 either.
She's trash to me generally so I don't interact with people like her on a regular basis. Loud obnoxious baby mamas with live in turtle managers are not my scene.

Sassyass
Informer
Informer

Post by Sassyass »

She ONLY apologized because her sponsors were contacted.. she would not have addressed it for any other reason.. she may have made some dumbass passive aggressive sneak comment in a vlog possibly but she would have NEVER came out with a live addressing it.

Her crying over her brother was dumb as shit and made zero sense in the video- it was purely to make her cry, I knew there would be tears of some sort every racial or homophobic apology video has tears.

I am white, i grew up with an extremely racist family, have dated black men my entire life, and still never used the N word.. I have been offered good amounts of money for racial fetishes and i wont do it.. I have been given "passes" from friends and bf's and still refuse to say it.. i had a bad childhood yet and still i know my place and saying racial shit aint cute on anyone sweetie.

Sarah is NOT who she portrays in the videos- honestly not many career youtubers are they area BRAND.. and she has learned what branding works for her. I dont care about the oh it was 10 yrs ago bullshit, i have a black bf, i have black kids etc.. . if that was the case everyone who has said it gets a pass and gets to move on with a pass then right as long as it was in the past?

I HATE that white women/men think its cool or ok for them to give things like this a pass. it is not our place to excuse that behavior, its not our place to tell someone they were different then so its ok they didnt mean it or hurt anyone by it. now if POC want to be ok wit it or giver her a pass thats there right, but white people need to learn its not our place to make other non POC feel ok for using racial slurs no matter the context of them. white people need to start holding other non POC accountable for shit like this, I personally do not allow it even from family, i have cut family out of my life for racist shit.

Do i think her career is ended over this NO> she will get a pass and things will be back to regular within a week or two.. she will not lose money from this since she addressed it.. if you think Manny/Laura/JS and many others were barely effected for much worse racist shit, sarah aint got shit to worry about..

watching4fun00
Talker
Talker

Post by watching4fun00 »

She definitely is on here and even quoted a few of the comments back about people not wanting to watch her kids try to speak and thinking her vlogs are boring...

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

I don’t think she should lose her sponsorships, but I really hope the sponsorships slow down. The girl needs to sit down and learn how to be humble. Talking about having a spare $10,000 isn’t humble when your audience might have a spare $10.

henriettadorine
Lurker
Lurker

Post by henriettadorine »

Peanut Butter World wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:17 am

If its sensitive for me to be offended by someone who is not Black saying the N word, then call me offensive. This kind of attitude is the reason why women like her think it isn't a problem. It's a hateful, racial slur - especially with the hard R. And she used the famous " I'm not racist I have Black kids and a Black boyfriend" excuse that we should stop letting these fools get away with using. You can't tell me that she doesn't still use that language and the people it will hurt worse are her children! She can pick and choose when she wants to claim their identity as part Black but it doesn't matter because they are regardless. Her apology should have first mentioned her kids and it didn't. This isnt cool - I'm not a fan of this cancel culture BS mainstream media has picked up (cause this ain't originally what cancelling somebody was) but others have been cancelled for less. She shouldn't get a pass.

Sassyass
Informer
Informer

Post by Sassyass »

those black earrings in her " new business venture" vlog are ugly AF and not flattering.. how is she considered a Fashion channel?

Post by Guest »

tchock92 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:55 pm
Yeah, she should have just made an account here and apologized here because her viewers don’t know what the fuck she’s talking about. Sure she described it, but it’s not the same.
Honestly she probably comments among us. One account is looking sus af.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

actions have consequences. why does she get off so easily when others, for FAR LESS, get raked through the coals.

so yea, she should lose her sponsorships. she should lose her youtube money.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Post by Guest »

Sassyass wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:31 am
those black earrings in her " new business venture" vlog are ugly AF and not flattering.. how is she considered a Fashion channel?
She is totally out of breath just from walking up stairs in that snippet where she's in her closet showing the dress and ugly earrings she's wearing. Other vlog highlights....she's out with the kids buying popcorn and candy for movie night at freaking 10 pm...maybe skip the snacks that late! Her and turtle's hands barely touch in a restaurant...he couldn't give a fuck but she's giddy about it and of course must keep it in the vlog. SRV fake cries for a second about turtle leaving and Nahla catches it and is like STFU with that dumb shit and calls him a "poop"...the child speaks the truth.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

Lolanyc_73 wrote:
Sassyass wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:31 am
She is totally out of breath just from walking up stairs in that snippet where she's in her closet showing the dress and ugly earrings she's wearing. Other vlog highlights....she's out with the kids buying popcorn and candy for movie night at freaking 10 pm...maybe skip the snacks that late! Her and turtle's hands barely touch in a restaurant...he couldn't give a fuck but she's giddy about it and of course must keep it in the vlog. SRV fake cries for a second about turtle leaving and Nahla catches it and is like STFU with that dumb shit and calls him a "poop"...the child speaks the truth.
And didn't he call her bro or dude in the video. GIRL go ahead and get on one knee that's a keeper

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

I rewatched today's video. He said "why are you recording me MAN" . Lol alright. Man I wish I had a relationship that full of love and respect dude

Sassyass
Informer
Informer

Post by Sassyass »

I wish someone would message that video to "hereforthetea" she usually sticks to beauty influencers but she is quick to call out and tag people on racist shit.. sarah couldnt handle her she is savage sometimes

lela78
Learner
Learner

Post by lela78 »

I don’t see the chemistry there between her and her man. It’s seems awkward all the time. I guess she’s his meal ticket. He sure is enjoying those shopping trips and all those meals. I wonder does he even do the fake-out and even attempt to reach for his wallet!

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

Since she's been calling him her manager I'd bet serious money that she pays him for his managing services. That way she doesn't feel like she's paying for him but she does. It's quite genius actually.

lela78
Learner
Learner

Post by lela78 »

I saw a video a while ago with him on the news talking about his fake hair. I think it said he wanted to be an actor or something. I guess she’s his claim to semi-fame.

theedragonfruitt
Learner
Learner

Post by theedragonfruitt »

Her apology was so pathetic. Why is it so hard to say "I shouldn't have said that. I'm sorry and I know better now"? Instead she tries to blame it on everyone getting offended ("If you were offended, then I'm sorry, but..."), and then all the comments on the video are about how everyone is soooooo sensitive these days. Give me a fucking break. We all know that we shouldn't say the n word if we aren't black. This isn't brand new information.

cutiebaby
Learner
Learner

Post by cutiebaby »

why did i laugh so hard at nahla calling louis a poop lmao. like it's so dumb but so funny? she was not having it hahahaha

TheEternal
Informer
Informer

Post by TheEternal »

on a side note, she struggled to identify a kiwi in her stories...

living that healthy lifestyle really shows

Return to “Sarah Rae Vargas”