Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Guest »

Claudia caught her scurrying around looking very short and wide.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Amuse me
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Amuse me »

Lolanyc_7_2 wrote: Claudia caught her scurrying around looking very short and wide.
Size 16 y'all.

Also we are back with the lunch videos. All I see is carbs, sugar, chips, nuts, sweet cinnamon bread. Let me know if y'all can find some protein or unprocessed vegetables in there.
Somebody commented on how healthy her kids are eating. Sure Jan.

The way Sarah handles it reminds me of a mother with her kids at McDonald's "Gotta finish your fries and nuggets before you get your ice cream sundae."

What is with those stupid planetboxes, too? They spill out if you don't seal them with cling wrap. What's the point, just pack individual containers and put them in a backpack and don't worry about spillage. Plus they are like $100 or something, ridiculously overpriced.

Post by Guest »

Amuse me wrote:
Lolanyc_7_2 wrote: Claudia caught her scurrying around looking very short and wide.
Size 16 y'all.

Also we are back with the lunch videos. All I see is carbs, sugar, chips, nuts, sweet cinnamon bread. Let me know if y'all can find some protein or unprocessed vegetables in there.
Somebody commented on how healthy her kids are eating. Sure Jan.

The way Sarah handles it reminds me of a mother with her kids at McDonald's "Gotta finish your fries and nuggets before you get your ice cream sundae."

What is with those stupid planetboxes, too? They spill out if you don't seal them with cling wrap. What's the point, just pack individual containers and put them in a backpack and don't worry about spillage. Plus they are like $100 or something, ridiculously overpriced.
lol I know imagine spending $100 and having to use cling wrap... you'd think for that much they'd seal on their own. I think their lunches/snacks used to be a little more balanced, but now they have like 2 healthy things and 8 junk food items. and why did she buy those chips if she was gonna complain that they were getting eaten? cause she loves to spend money.

Summerchic
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Summerchic »

I couldn't see them on Claudia's instastories

curlyredhairedgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by curlyredhairedgirl »

Summerchic wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:49 pm
I couldn't see them on Claudia's instastories

They're gone now, she has new stories up.

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

Can’t wait for this cringey prom vlog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

curlyredhairedgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by curlyredhairedgirl »

I've got a feeling she didn't vlog it.

Post by Guest »

i guess if she'd vlog it (and it was good) it'd already be up so she could rub it on everyone's faces

LivinForTheDrama
Talker
Talker

Post by LivinForTheDrama »

See her latest pic on IG? Her extensions don't match her hair AT ALL. Her natural hair is a yellow-brassy, stringy, mediocre mess. While the extensions are a gorgeous, well blended/spaced ashy blonde. Ngl the extensions look high quality, gorgeous - probably what she actually wanted her hair to look like! Why doesn't she go to the best hair stylist in Chicago - she can afford it?

Is she still going to her friend's mom's salon??
- Nosy little busybody -

Black-Coffee
Informer
Informer

Post by Black-Coffee »

curlyredhairedgirl wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:29 am
I've got a feeling she didn't vlog it.
Yes she did because she was definitely expecting a proposal, but now, going over the footage, she realised how much of a lame party it was and is trying to edit the shit out of it to make the pRoM look cool. :rofl:
I'm curious to see her version of how she looked, though. She spent a shit load of money on that dress and based on the 2 pictures above I could sew it on a weekend...

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

LivinForTheDrama wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:03 am
See her latest pic on IG? Her extensions don't match her hair AT ALL. Her natural hair is a yellow-brassy, stringy, mediocre mess. While the extensions are a gorgeous, well blended/spaced ashy blonde. Ngl the extensions look high quality, gorgeous - probably what she actually wanted her hair to look like! Why doesn't she go to the best hair stylist in Chicago - she can afford it?

How much are quality extensions? I don't know anything about fake hair because I naturally have curls down to my waist.
I always find it funny when women look so pretty on IG but I would like to see them without extensions, fake lashes, micro bladed brows and "angles".

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

Btw I think she HIGHLY exaggerated that Calvin Klein "ad" or sponsored video or whatever it was because here in Germany an IG influencer with around 80k subs just posted a "I speak my truth in my Calvin's " picture and dare I say she looks gorgeous.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

green_eyez19 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:46 pm
LivinForTheDrama wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:03 am

How much are quality extensions? I don't know anything about fake hair because I naturally have curls down to my waist.
I always find it funny when women look so pretty on IG but I would like to see them without extensions, fake lashes, micro bladed brows and "angles".
Exactly!
i was curious so i looked up extensions... the high quality are expensive... but again, why would anyone want to put that strain on their scalp and hair on a regular basis. i have long thick hair myself and while i'm lazy... even if i didn't have my hair, i couldn't be bothered with all that shit they do. i'm a mascara and chapstick chick.
now, some look great! but i'm so tired of seeing ads and photos of hair "goals" and it's not even their own damn hair!
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Post by Guest »

We have yet to see any evidence that Louis was in attendance at the prom. I would expect her to be eager to post a pic of them together dressed to the nines looking like a happy couple. Hmmmm 🕵️

tetasfinally2
Learner
Learner

Post by tetasfinally2 »

Yikes. That prom (based on Davi's stories) was quite the money pit. It seriously looked like a wedding reception, so if she spent less than $10k on it, I would be surprised. Seriously, she got chiavari chairs for this thing. Just kinda weird to me since my prom was a dance, and there weren't banquet tables set up everywhere.

Also, does anyone remember when she started being negative about homeownership? Like suddenly purchasing a house was a just giving a bank a shitload of money and getting super far into debt (completely ignoring the idea of equity)? I just think it's interesting since Davi recently purchased a home, and she seems like the petty type who would suddenly think buying a house was a shit idea because her ex did it first.

Amuse me
Learner
Learner

Post by Amuse me »

No vlogs, no videos, no stories and only one pointless instaphoto? Where are the updates?
I can't believe she would waste 10k on that stupid prom. How wasteful, especially if you have two kids you could have saved the money for. She must really be disappointed that proposal didn't happen. Or is she going to go back to her excuse that she has to hide Prince Charming Louis from her viewers again because of all the thirst and just not mention him for a while?
Homeownership would be a good idea for her at this point, she could invest her money there and will leave her kids with something tangible. But we know, Sarah knows best, Sarah knows it all, so yeah. She's investing her money in the Pre-Middle-Age-Mutant-Ninja-Turtle, maybe the bank clerk told her this would be a better investment for her money. 😂

rdt1004
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rdt1004 »

Slightly off topic but I know someone asked a while back what was Davi’s vlog channel, it’s Da’vlogs. I didn’t know he bought a home recently, good for him. He seems to work really hard to provide a life for him and his kids.

TheTeaisHot
Learner
Learner

Post by TheTeaisHot »

rdt1004 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:14 pm
Slightly off topic but I know someone asked a while back what was Davi’s vlog channel, it’s Da’vlogs. I didn’t know he bought a home recently, good for him. He seems to work really hard to provide a life for him and his kids.

I think he bought it last December. He has posted briefly about it. I miss his vlogs, he was genuine and you could see how hard he works to provide for them.

Sassyass
Informer
Informer

Post by Sassyass »

i think she doesn't wanna purchase a home because she doesn't know if she is going to stay in that area. i think she thinks when Louis asks her to marry him LMAO that they will relocate.. Louis isnt from Chicago and i dont think he has family n friends there so im sure he will not want to live there forever, only while hes milkin his cow. i think shes holding out for that proposal that not gonna happen. because if it were really about debt she could swing it.. she said she paid off over 70K in debt last year. shes bragged about a 6 figure deal and thats only a drop in the bucket on the money she is pulling in from sponsors . if she wanted she could buy a modest house with a good amount down and not be in that much debt.. if Alex " learningtobefearless" can buy a 600k home Sarah wouldn't have an issue buyin a home lets be honest she rakes in much more money than alex. shes holdin out and putting responsible choices on hold for louis its just that simple in my opinion.

TheTeaisHot
Learner
Learner

Post by TheTeaisHot »

Sassyass wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:37 am
i think she doesn't wanna purchase a home because she doesn't know if she is going to stay in that area. i think she thinks when Louis asks her to marry him LMAO that they will relocate.. Louis isnt from Chicago and i dont think he has family n friends there so im sure he will not want to live there forever, only while hes milkin his cow. i think shes holding out for that proposal that not gonna happen. because if it were really about debt she could swing it.. she said she paid off over 70K in debt last year. shes bragged about a 6 figure deal and thats only a drop in the bucket on the money she is pulling in from sponsors . if she wanted she could buy a modest house with a good amount down and not be in that much debt.. if Alex " learningtobefearless" can buy a 600k home Sarah wouldn't have an issue buyin a home lets be honest she rakes in much more money than alex. shes holdin out and putting responsible choices on hold for louis its just that simple in my opinion.
I really don’t think she’s going to actually move. We saw her hype up moving before but I think she realized how different things would be if she moved somewhere with the kids and they didn’t know anyone besides Louis and his friends or family. Not to mention, pulling them away from their dad and little brother. I think she just doesn’t want to be tied down to a house and that kind of debt, especially after she cleared her debt last year, so she says.

Louis isn’t gonna propose. He’s found himself in a great situation for himself. I think he knows he has the power in their relationship. So he will ride it out until she realizes what’s going on or he gets bored.

Return to “Sarah Rae Vargas”