Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by Guest »

green_eyez19 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:44 am
kittenkong wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:15 am
Allaboutthetea wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:20 pm
SO MUCH second hand embarrassment in the Torrid video. She is a whole new level of annoying.

I don’t have a Torrid store where I live, but according to their size chart I would wear a size 10!!! Normally I’m a 14-16. Is their sizing really that off?
Seems to be - a 34 inch waist would be a size 16 at American Eagle (according to their online size chart), but a 10/12 at Torrid. It's a pretty mean trick, if someone is a 16 everywhere else and then goes to Torrid and they get into a 10 they're gonna love the confidence boost and then go back there because that's where they felt happiest shopping. Vanity sizing is so manipulative. (As well as being mega inconvenient, every store having different sizing is insane.)

I feel like I missed something in her latest vlog - is she not getting her meds now because her doctor won't prescribe them without seeing her and she still hasn't gone in, or will the doctor not prescribe them at all? And her attitude to seeing movies in the theater is kinda odd.

I will say that I thought Nahla was adorable trying on all the dresses though. (Even though spending $120 on a child's dress for a weird cringey non-event is ridiculous.)
I think she is pissed that the doctor won't prescribe them without seeing her first which, to me, is totally normal that she needs to be checked out to see if it's working, potential side effect etc. It's an inconvenience because of her busy busy busy lifestyle that she actually has to do something instead of paying a couple of dollars extra and be done.
I lol'd at them in the car. She looked like garbage and that dude was dressed up to the nines for the movies. How is she okay with not making any effort when he is so into fashion.

well at least she sewed the holes in her leggings :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Amuse me
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Amuse me »

Why not toss the gross ass leggings and wear fabletics leggings that are intact, if they are such high quality like she claims and she's sponsored by them anyway? Fabletics sponsors her and she vlogs about her gross ass leggings instead of wearing the product she so highly recommends and is being paid to shill? Girl, please!!!

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by curvycarrot »

The Torrid haul was HILARIOUS! Very obviously NOT sponsored! She started out the gate with complaints and rude remarks.

Where does she store this junk? She never buys just a couple of pieces she literally buys an entire wardrobe.

notbotheredt
Learner
Learner

Post by notbotheredt »

Amuse me wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:20 am
Why not toss the gross ass leggings and wear fabletics leggings that are intact, if they are such high quality like she claims and she's sponsored by them anyway? Fabletics sponsors her and she vlogs about her gross ass leggings instead of wearing the product she so highly recommends and is being paid to shill? Girl, please!!!
She can't use the fabletics leggings!! How can she put them up on Poshmark to make an even higher profit off the brand????? :roll:

kittenkong
Learner
Learner

Post by kittenkong »

Amuse me wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:48 am
And her family of course is cool with Mr. Baby Dino stringing Sarah along, because, you know, he's the bestest guy ever, of course.
Best guy ever? Hell no.

Best guy Sarah could get? Probably not.

Best guy that Sarah deserves? ...pretty much.

He family might just be trying to make the best of a bad situation.

Sassyass
Informer
Informer

Post by Sassyass »

curvycarrot wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:24 am
The Torrid haul was HILARIOUS! Very obviously NOT sponsored! She started out the gate with complaints and rude remarks.

Where does she store this junk? She never buys just a couple of pieces she literally buys an entire wardrobe.
on her poshmark or she returns it lmao

Principessa_NYC
Talker
Talker

Post by Principessa_NYC »

I couldn't even watch 5 mins of that Torrid haul. She is so annoying & full of herself.
Fuhgeddaboutdit! :tu: 8-)

Post by Guest »

In the vlog where they are going to the movies, Louis is driving but does not make a sound, not one peep. She is running her mouth and trying to be cute especially at the end, but he does not engage with her at all. Interesting dynamic lol. I absolutely love when Louis appears in the vlogs because they have NO chemistry whatsoever, not a drop. It's a study in desperation.

Post by Guest »

she literally went to an "upscale grocery store" and then is complaining about prices when she's showing her haul. she literally will spend more money on the same items just so she can "complain" about it. it's like she's addicted to spending money and needs to show off how she has so much money she's able to waste it. and then she complains so she can seem sorta "humble" even though her complaining only makes her look worse. she spent $160 to eat sad boring meal and look like an asshole.
I can't believe I used to love her vlogs. now I just see how she's a hyper-consumer and a bad influence.
ugh I'm still watching the vlog and she works out at home, says she's gonna stretch after cause she never does at the gym (what??!), and then decides to jump rope outside instead of stretch?? did her personal trainer boyfriend not teach her that stretching is super fucking important?
did she really just say she's spending a million dollars on this adult prom?? tell me she was joking. that's absolutely ridiculous and disgusting if true.
everyone in the comments is saying no one should be talking about her kids (after sarah complains about negative comments). some of the rude comments about the kids are way too far, but a lot of the comments are really criticizing Sarah as a parent, not the kids.

PSherman42WallabyWay
Informer
Informer

Post by PSherman42WallabyWay »

simplelife wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:06 am
everyone in the comments is saying no one should be talking about her kids (after sarah complains about negative comments). some of the rude comments about the kids are way too far, but a lot of the comments are really criticizing Sarah as a parent, not the kids.
If her dumb ass has decided to put her life and her kids life on blast in videos and post them to public forums, be ready for criticism. She doesn't have thick skin at all. Also, she knows how tough it has been being obese her whole life, so don't you think you'd want to try to help your kids not repeat the cycle?

What I don't get she puts her kids who pretty much don't have a say on the screen, with no regards to their future private lives. But god forbid she show her "trophy turtle" and have people talk about him in the comments as she thinks everyone is thirsty af when in reality he's some washed up former red shirt football player who girls are dick riding, but real women who have grown up know he's kind of a piece of shit on a log.

OXMissA
Talker
Talker

Post by OXMissA »

simplelife wrote:
she literally went to an "upscale grocery store" and then is complaining about prices when she's showing her haul. she literally will spend more money on the same items just so she can "complain" about it. it's like she's addicted to spending money and needs to show off how she has so much money she's able to waste it. and then she complains so she can seem sorta "humble" even though her complaining only makes her look worse. she spent $160 to eat sad boring meal and look like an asshole.
I can't believe I used to love her vlogs. now I just see how she's a hyper-consumer and a bad influence.
ugh I'm still watching the vlog and she works out at home, says she's gonna stretch after cause she never does at the gym (what??!), and then decides to jump rope outside instead of stretch?? did her personal trainer boyfriend not teach her that stretching is super fucking important?
did she really just say she's spending a million dollars on this adult prom?? tell me she was joking. that's absolutely ridiculous and disgusting if true.
That's exactly what I think when all of the "influencers" go shopping, & they make it seem like it's "normal shopping" too. Some of them built their platform reviewing stuff, I get it - BUT MY GOD. The spending! That is not a good example for any young person to see & think is okay or even remotely normal. On top of that, it's so wasteful. Vlogging is just so deceiving to me, but also pisses me off. Am I supposed to be empathetic about your lifestyle when you say things are hard or your life is busy? Because I'm not. It's just weird to watch & think, "wow, this is all they do."

I've always wondered that about her, because out of all of the people I watch, she's the most similar to me, in many ways. Also, she's like an hour & a half away from me. But I just don't get the spending & flaunting it. I get it girl, be proud of what you've created yourself, but damn (don't necessarily find it deserving though). Ya'll have touched on it all before, but it's so prevalent to me now - her personality is garbage. I can't stand to watch her much, & I CANNOT stand her voice either, it's irritating.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

the spending and the waste. love that they sell their shit to others.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:34 am
It's not bothering me that she's selling PR and shit from hauls. It bothers me that people buy her stretched out stuff. How dumb do you have to be? Her life is not #goals. She's a washed up 30yo with 2 out of wedlock children and a freeloader that shows zero interest in her for a man. No amount of money would make me wanna switch lives with her especially since she has to buy her happiness, literally and figuratively.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

green_eyez19 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:04 am
fizzwizz12 wrote:
It's not bothering me that she's selling PR and shit from hauls. It bothers me that people buy her stretched out stuff. How dumb do you have to be? Her life is not #goals. She's a washed up 30yo with 2 out of wedlock children and a freeloader that shows zero interest in her for a man. No amount of money would make me wanna switch lives with her especially since she has to buy her happiness, literally and figuratively.
agreed.

i actually think her selling pr is a shit move, she was given the goods and turns around to try and make a profit when she doesn't need to do so is ethically despicable.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

Her personality is the worst.

She said she reads comments but if you go to the recent lunch video Sarah did not reply or like any of the comments. Instead she chose to complain about the "negative" ones in another video. She does not even try to acknowledge her kind followers who gives her lots of compliments.

She is very negative and anything positive in her life she complains about in some sort of way. When she tries to be funny it still seems like she is in pain from telling the damn joke :? Youd think she was walking around with terminal cancer and only a week to live. She is that pessimistic.

Post by Guest »

OXMissA wrote:
simplelife wrote:
That's exactly what I think when all of the "influencers" go shopping, & they make it seem like it's "normal shopping" too. Some of them built their platform reviewing stuff, I get it - BUT MY GOD. The spending! That is not a good example for any young person to see & think is okay or even remotely normal. On top of that, it's so wasteful. Vlogging is just so deceiving to me, but also pisses me off. Am I supposed to be empathetic about your lifestyle when you say things are hard or your life is busy? Because I'm not. It's just weird to watch & think, "wow, this is all they do."

I've always wondered that about her, because out of all of the people I watch, she's the most similar to me, in many ways. Also, she's like an hour & a half away from me. But I just don't get the spending & flaunting it. I get it girl, be proud of what you've created yourself, but damn (don't necessarily find it deserving though). Ya'll have touched on it all before, but it's so prevalent to me now - her personality is garbage. I can't stand to watch her much, & I CANNOT stand her voice either, it's irritating.
yes! they're always going to target and spending hundreds like that's normal. I swear my average target trip is like $20. I don't think sarah ever walks into a store expecting to spend less than $100

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:34 am
green_eyez19 wrote:
fizzwizz12 wrote:
agreed.

i actually think her selling pr is a shit move, she was given the goods and turns around to try and make a profit when she doesn't need to do so is ethically despicable.
Yea it is morally questionable and I would never but she couldn't do it if her idiot followers wouldn't beg her to buy her crusty stuff. So it's kinda cause and effect.
I can't wait for the fuckery that's ahead. What a sad thing planning an adult prom instead of an engagement party. I bet she's low key expecting a proposal

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

green_eyez19 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:21 am
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:34 am
green_eyez19 wrote:
fizzwizz12 wrote:
agreed.

Yea it is morally questionable and I would never but she couldn't do it if her idiot followers wouldn't beg her to buy her crusty stuff. So it's kinda cause and effect.
I can't wait for the fuckery that's ahead. What a sad thing planning an adult prom instead of an engagement party. I bet she's low key expecting a proposal
haha oh for sure, you and i are on the same page with regards to her and her idiot followers. to be a fly buzzing around them when her plans of engagement don't come to fruition

Whitewolf34
Informer
Informer

Post by Whitewolf34 »

Maybe Sarah thinks Louis will propose to her at this “prom”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Whitewolf34 wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:07 pm
Maybe Sarah thinks Louis will propose to her at this “prom”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol at least the Duggars do celibacy correctly. They have a short courtship, and when both parties really want to fornicate, boom they get married. That's all it is - they want to fuck so they get married and all is good with their God. Yet Sarah and Louis - two 30+ year olds have been "dating' for years with no marriage in sight. Louis is holding onto this no sex before marriage thing for dear life. That's the only way to keep the gravy train going without him having to reciprocate. He even has this stupid woman doing Bible study. :roll:

Return to “Sarah Rae Vargas”