Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

LivinForTheDrama
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah Rae Vargas Part 2

Post by LivinForTheDrama »

I have to wonder if she's always so giggly and flirty with Baby Dino, or if it's just for the cameras. We've seen her in not so happy moods, a lot. And their IG live at the fight was a totally different vibe than the vlog. They seem irritated with each other. She kept interrupting him and it looked like he got tired of it. When he said "welcome to my channel" and she corrected him she didn't sound all that jokey/haha to me. Idk. I feel like it's all an act and neither of them genuinely even likes each other. They both get something out of it that means more to them than actual genuine love or happiness. Sad, really.
- Nosy little busybody -

LivinForTheDrama
Talker
Talker

Post by LivinForTheDrama »

Oh and her recent haul was a mess. The clothes were too small. Going back to her videos from a couple years ago (when she was about the same size as now) her clothes looked good because they were the right size. The sizing thing has really gone to her head, which I'll admit I've been guilty of, too, at times. But still, at least get the right sizes so you look and feel good in the clothes.

she's a goddamn good actress - she knows how to be charming and happy and confident on camera, enough to sell sell sell to her subscribers.

Edit: shouldn't there have been a new Fabletics video this weekend since it's the beginning of a new month?
- Nosy little busybody -

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

LivinForTheDrama wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:16 am
Oh and her recent haul was a mess. The clothes were too small. Going back to her videos from a couple years ago (when she was about the same size as now) her clothes looked good because they were the right size. The sizing thing has really gone to her head, which I'll admit I've been guilty of, too, at times. But still, at least get the right sizes so you look and feel good in the clothes.

she's a goddamn good actress - she knows how to be charming and happy and confident on camera, enough to sell sell sell to her subscribers.

Edit: shouldn't there have been a new Fabletics video this weekend since it's the beginning of a new month?
Her hauls seem less genuine to me now because they are all sponsored lately. And she wears the same outfits over and over anyway.

Mayra3361
Learner
Learner

Post by Mayra3361 »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:22 am
Mayra3361 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:57 am
green_eyez19 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 1:55 am
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 1:55 pm
green_eyez19 wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 12:24 pm
I think plus size companies cut very very generously overall to make their customers feel better about themselves so I'm not surprised. Also a straight size 16 is not a plus size 16. It's all very confusing to me. In 5 different brands you have 10 different sizes in your closet because retailers can't even be consistent within their own collections. I have about 20 Topshop jeans in a size 10 in my closet. The other day I ordered a new one . When I tried it on it barely went up to my thigh and I felt like it cut off circulation in my legs. I doubt that even a 14 would fit me. Fashion retailers are f*cked.
right?

then they started doing this vanity sizing bs. that's why jean shopping can be so shitty. brands and fits are cut so differently. dresses too. it's such a pain.

funny how the cheaper fabrics are getting to be more expensive as time goes by. i got a giftcard to bloomingdales so i bought some items. when you actually spend money and receive something that feels cheap is quite annoying.

she's not big in height. but on camera she does look taller than 5'4 so that's also deceiving.
Jeans shopping is the devil. I hate it. Brands are inconsistent and don't cater to really curvy bodies. All those curvy cuts suck balls. Even high end. When I tried on Good American I was like wtf shitty quality for $200 and I'm someone that doesn't mind spending money on clothes but if I pay up I want it to show and not look like something I could have gotten off the clearance rack at forever21.

I think height play a huge factor in sizing. I don't doubt she fits an 18 but only because she is short. If she was 5'6 or taller she'd be a 20 or 22 for sure. She does look taller so I'm thinking maybe she can do some stretchy thing with her cam ( lol I'm not a pro so Idk) like Alex does with her IG pics.
I hate shopping for jeans. Target skinny jeans fit me like bell bottoms. The way torrid skinny jeans fit are horrible, the knees are so wide. All I can wear are Walmart jeggings ! It sucks how inconsistent sizes are. I was feeling horrible about it for years.
have you noticed that even those damn jeggings are inconsistent in sizing?
(i have noticed that since changing them over to faded glory, they seem to last much better and longer.. i'd wear the faded glory brand out so easily in the inner thigh.. the seams would just fall a part)
Yes 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can fit into a xl and a xxl and xxxl lol it depends but they do last longer. I usually prefer the xxl but sometimes they fit super tight and sometimes they fit perfect. I pull on the waist to see how far it stretches.

ThankYouNext
Informer
Informer

Post by ThankYouNext »

SourHoney wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:50 am
green_eyez19 wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:27 am
SourHoney wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:52 am
They don't even go to church, we know she sends the kids with her mom for that.

Maybe they went like twice, enough to convince her sex betweem them is bad. Now he planted the idea they are just taking things slow.hmmm.

She might think she isn't enough for him and that is why she goes with what he says and treats him as a trophy boyfriend (he's not)
But don't you know that God is everywhere you are. So I'm 387583947092539015% sure they do bible study together every night before they jump into their non marital bed, not in sin fyi, to not have sex.

As hard as I'm trying to imagine taking care of a man that doesn't provide for me in any type of way(emotionally, physically, financially) and doesn't even think for a split second to make me an honest woman (in terms of their belief system), I cannot.

OAN I'd be damned to drop money on not one but two birthday weekends for a dude that only cared enough about me to give me a coffee maker for my 30th birthday. I'm f*cking shook
Lmao forgot about the coffee maker thing.

If they happen to do bible study by themselves only then it's even worse, the bible says you should go to church, meaning he is just picking what to tell her to have her on his hand and she is just there dicknotized w/o even getting the D. I see all the wrongs here and Girl i am a christian :rofl:

He is no super model (or even cute) but he seems to care a lot for appearance on his own, i mean he excercises on the hotel room when on vacation. I know i sound mean but it is not common someone that invested in fitness will be interested in someone as big as sarah, At first i thouht he might had some big girl fetish but they say nothing is happening between them ..so he is just a plain ol' jerk who is there to milk her cash.
As someone who is Christian, it really irritates me that they are trying to sell the "no sex before marriage" idea. They are living together and sleeping in the same bed! Stop it. I don't think its possible they aren't fooling around. They also don't go to church? wth is that? The people not going to church and sleeping in the same bed together outside of wedlock are claiming they are holy and not having sex. Pisses me off so bad.
She hasn't brought that up in a while so I think she knows that we know she is full of it.

Anywho if you are a Christian and go to church regularly, please tell me if this drives you up the wall these claims she is making. I know no one is perfect but just be honest and don't act all holy and assume we are stupid.

curlyredhairedgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by curlyredhairedgirl »

Just shows she's a hypocrite.

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

^ yup i roll my eyes everytime i see them together and remember that video. we all have our battles but she wants to preach saying she is holy for not having sex so everyone but her is going to hell when in reality she should keep it shut, motly because we know she has bigger things to solve.

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

I started following her after that video. Is it still up? I want to watch it.

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

If they are having sex, it must be bad because they have no chemistry.

Biba girl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Biba girl »

SourHoney wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:18 pm
^ yup i roll my eyes everytime i see them together and remember that video. we all have our battles but she wants to preach saying she is holy for not having sex so everyone but her is going to hell when in reality she should keep it shut, motly because we know she has bigger things to solve.
I have a theory that it has little to do with religion. Regardless of which one of them came up with no sex before marriage thing, she must have thought that it'll motivate him to propose to her quicker (cuz she's so fine, he won't be able to resist for long). And she had him move in, because she's insecure and jealous and needed to make sure he's not sleeping with someone else. And that's how she landed herself in this bizarre scenario.

Black-Coffee
Informer
Informer

Post by Black-Coffee »

She's living a very sad life, imo...

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

Biba girl wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:39 pm
SourHoney wrote:
I have a theory that it has little to do with religion. Regardless of which one of them came up with no sex before marriage thing, she must have thought that it'll motivate him to propose to her quicker (cuz she's so fine, he won't be able to resist for long). And she had him move in, because she's insecure and jealous and needed to make sure he's not sleeping with someone else. And that's how she landed herself in this bizarre scenario.
Never in a million years was that her idea to get him to propose fast. She is insecure af so no way in hell especially thinking about how she caters to his every need with lightning speed in fear of losing him.
It was definitely his idea because he simply doesn’t wanna f*ck her and she played along because she doesn’t wanna lose him. I bet he never acknowledges her as his girlfriend and that’s why she is trying to speak it into existence by throwing that word around.

Biba girl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Biba girl »

green_eyez19 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:24 pm
Biba girl wrote:
SourHoney wrote:
Never in a million years was that her idea to get him to propose fast. She is insecure af so no way in hell especially thinking about how she caters to his every need with lightning speed in fear of losing him.
It was definitely his idea because he simply doesn’t wanna f*ck her and she played along because she doesn’t wanna lose him. I bet he never acknowledges her as his girlfriend and that’s why she is trying to speak it into existence by throwing that word around.
Damn, that's sad. What does she get out of that arrangement? I assume he lives there rent free and doesn't pay for food and she's taking him on vacations and probably pays for clothes as well. But what does she get? I guess he babysits? Or maybe it pleases her ego that people occasionally post comments praising his looks or something? Or is she that head-over-heels in love with him, that she's just happy he's around?

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

Biba girl wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:56 am
green_eyez19 wrote:
Biba girl wrote:
SourHoney wrote:
Damn, that's sad. What does she get out of that arrangement? I assume he lives there rent free and doesn't pay for food and she's taking him on vacations and probably pays for clothes as well. But what does she get? I guess he babysits? Or maybe it pleases her ego that people occasionally post comments praising his looks or something? Or is she that head-over-heels in love with him, that she's just happy he's around?
That's 100% her trophy dude. She thrives on the admiration of her followers because she knows under normal circumstances a guy like him wouldn't even look at her twice. A thick curvy girl for sure but not someone like Sarah.

ThankYouNext
Informer
Informer

Post by ThankYouNext »

green_eyez19 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:56 am
Biba girl wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:56 am
green_eyez19 wrote:
Biba girl wrote:
SourHoney wrote:
That's 100% her trophy dude. She thrives on the admiration of her followers because she knows under normal circumstances a guy like him wouldn't even look at her twice. A thick curvy girl for sure but not someone like Sarah.
Yanno...It is a little sad that she thinks he is just SoOOoo HAWT and its obvious she thinks he is way out of her league. From his end, he treats her like a buddy or a bro with witty banter.

SourHoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SourHoney »

I agree it's her trophy guy.. she thinks he is so fine, surely feels like hot shit walking next to him in public.
I also think wanted to look cool for her internet friends after she got unpleasant comments on the video she made w her baby daddy, i saw things along the lines of "damn all this time i thought he was some hot piece of chocolate not this" and now they praise her :roll:

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

I mean realistically he is. How many girls looking like Sarah with a dude like him do you know? I come up with zero. I do know plenty of guys that like curves but they like the kind of hourglass curves that go to the gym and eat relatively well because they do too. If I set them up on a date with Sarah they'd say thanks but no thanks. And I think there isn't anything wrong with that per se. We are talking real relationship here though not that sugar mama/baby mess those two are in.
You are 100% right. He's is thugging with his cousin. I bet he doesn't introduce her as his girl. He is aloof AF.
She's paying for that relationship. In her mind he's above her so she has to make him stay otherwise. Just like she thinks her baby daddy is beneath her. She's praising Louis' childcare but disses Da'vi, who seems like a good dad, every chance she gets.

ThankYouNext
Informer
Informer

Post by ThankYouNext »

green_eyez19 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:37 am
I mean realistically he is. How many girls looking like Sarah with a dude like him do you know? I come up with zero. I do know plenty of guys that like curves but they like the kind of hourglass curves that go to the gym and eat relatively well because they do too. If I set them up on a date with Sarah they'd say thanks but no thanks. And I think there isn't anything wrong with that per se. We are talking real relationship here though not that sugar mama/baby mess those two are in.
You are 100% right. He's is thugging with his cousin. I bet he doesn't introduce her as his girl. He is aloof AF.
She's paying for that relationship. In her mind he's above her so she has to make him stay otherwise. Just like she thinks her baby daddy is beneath her. She's praising Louis' childcare but disses Da'vi, who seems like a good dad, every chance she gets.
I do fully believe if she didn't have this online following, he wouldn't bother with her at all.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

ThankYouNext wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:39 am
green_eyez19 wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:37 am
I do fully believe if she didn't have this online following, he wouldn't bother with her at all.
ABSOLUTELY! Sorry for yelling lol. I think that's 100% true. She's giving fat chicks hope to land a "baller" (using that term extremely loosely). They don't care about the repercussions. I mean I'm sure many of her followers are paying for dudes that look 10 times worse than Louis.
I don't think it's necessarily the online following, it's the money. He'd use her the same way if she was a doctor or corporate lawyer

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

And the fabletics shill video is up. I’m not even going to watch it. Sick of seeing her squeeeeze into too small spandex.

Return to “Sarah Rae Vargas”