PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirza

Sinsei
Debater
Debater

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirza

Post by Sinsei »

Alizey should’ve interviewed the BeautyBlender lady instead. The poor lady did most of the talking and Lailli just kept on saying “that’s amazing”. You could actually tell that Lailli was focusing on herself more than the actual interview like the self-centred goldfish she is.

PersianMiss
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by PersianMiss »

if you’re oh so iranian you would’ve went to team melli’s (irans national soccer team) game yesterday in dubai to support them.

queenofsaigon
Talker
Talker

Post by queenofsaigon »

Another reply to one of our comments about the shoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PersianMiss
Debater
Debater

Post by PersianMiss »

all of those platform loubs look tacky af. something you would wear in a brothel or stripclub.

ExposeLiars2122
Informer
Informer

Post by ExposeLiars2122 »

queenofsaigon wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:33 am

Another reply to one of our comments about the shoes.

Another reply to my comment, I mentioned she gets pre loved Louboutins because some one said she had a £2000 pair loool. I’ve clearly struck a cord with her, probably because everything I say about them is true :rofl:

snickerdoodleees
Learner
Learner

Post by snickerdoodleees »

The person who said Lailli is rich bc the £2000 Loubs was 100% Lailli including the commenter defending Mona and Biolite in the last thread. Of course Lielli made excuses as to why she can't keep the YSL shoes, interesting how she didn't show the damage or the shoes at all in any videos or even on Insta. She had to actually buy them, because there weren't any knockoffs to lie about unlike her Hermes bags.

She tries so hard to curate her Insta to look super rich, but most of her pics fall into 3 categories: 1) recycled pics of mostly fake bags and shoes that have been around since she started YT. She hasn't bought any new bags or shoes, real or (more likely) fake in ages, hence the recycled photos of tacky Loubs. Funny how she has all these "designer" bags but never any posts or videos about actually going to the store and buying them 2) Posing in high street clothes with fake bags in areas of London she pretends to live in 3) Flexing rented cars 4) pics of her plastic face, these treatments can look good if done in moderation and subtle enough to pass as natural, so I can't believe so many think her face looks good when it's sooo obviously overdone and fake. Imagine spending all that time and enduring the pain to look like THAT

snickerdoodleees
Learner
Learner

Also I'm scrolling through her Insta right now and I am DYING. The entire account has been reusing the same pics and items since 2013!!! The same tacky Loubs and "Chanel" and "Hermes" bags all photographed in the same corner of her upper middle class Dubai home with the IKEA shelf. Sooo luxe.

(Cue Lailli rushing to vlog to the mall to "buy" shoes that we'll never see again after they "break" or posting more passive aggressive pics of her IKEA shelf of 2010 shoes and bags)

AmariaRa
Talker
Talker

Post by AmariaRa »

I agree with something’s that are being said but why would Lailli admit she reads here? It’s only going attract more attention to this thread which she probably doesn’t want.

Everyone has established that both sisters read here and tbh I don’t blame them; you are talking about them so they are more than entitled to read something about THEMSELVES.

I also do find it weird how SoniyaxFyza post about clinic recommendations when they’ve been to biolite and know the twins. I think this is just a stunt for a sponsored treatment tbh.

Does anyone know if Alizey is doing YT again? Much prefer the vlogs with her in?

snickerdoodleees
Learner
Learner

AmariaRa wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:18 pm
I agree with something’s that are being said but why would Lailli admit she reads here? It’s only going attract more attention to this thread which she probably doesn’t want.

Everyone has established that both sisters read here and tbh I don’t blame them; you are talking about them so they are more than entitled to read something about THEMSELVES.

I also do find it weird how SoniyaxFyza post about clinic recommendations when they’ve been to biolite and know the twins. I think this is just a stunt for a sponsored treatment tbh.

Does anyone know if Alizey is doing YT again? Much prefer the vlogs with her in?
Like you said, all we've said is that it's clear she reads based on her Instagram and YouTube. No one ever said that Lailli actually admitted to reading GG :roll:

Most people read their threads, but few, if any, respond to it at all, much less in the way Lailli does and it just shows her insecurity and her fake life.

swt_decadent
Learner
Learner

Post by swt_decadent »

New here! Sign up to this site to read about tea on the sisters and Nicolette Gray. The sisters are actually my first youtubers that I follow. I enjoy watching her and Nicolette vlog and living vicariously through them lol. I really want to read the tea about their luxury lifestyle but it seems like people here are more focused about the girls ethnicity and their religion?

I had to google about the Persian thing and I found that some part of Pakistan is called Khorasaan which was a part of Persia? That might be why she saying she's Persian? I'm not familiar with it so I apologize if I'm being rude.

Anyway, back to their luxury lifestyle, I was shock that they're not as rich as they made it seem on their channel. I thought she's rich based on her luxury hauls, cars, eating at 5 star restaurant, and taking first class. I found out on this thread that the cars are not hers and she return the designer items she bought. I kind of was suspecting that she wasn't rich as she made it seems because there was never a tour of her closet. The kitchen and the backyard at her Dubai house is also small. I think the reason Alizey left the channel because every time they're together Laili always puts her down.

I still enjoy hey vlog but now skips her hauls.

ExposeLiars2122
Informer
Informer

swt_decadent wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:15 am
New here! Sign up to this site to read about tea on the sisters and Nicolette Gray. The sisters are actually my first youtubers that I follow. I enjoy watching her and Nicolette vlog and living vicariously through them lol. I really want to read the tea about their luxury lifestyle but it seems like people here are more focused about the girls ethnicity and their religion?

I had to google about the Persian thing and I found that some part of Pakistan is called Khorasaan which was a part of Persia? That might be why she saying she's Persian? I'm not familiar with it so I apologize if I'm being rude.

Anyway, back to their luxury lifestyle, I was shock that they're not as rich as they made it seem on their channel. I thought she's rich based on her luxury hauls, cars, eating at 5 star restaurant, and taking first class. I found out on this thread that the cars are not hers and she return the designer items she bought. I kind of was suspecting that she wasn't rich as she made it seems because there was never a tour of her closet. The kitchen and the backyard at her Dubai house is also small. I think the reason Alizey left the channel because every time they're together Laili always puts her down.

I still enjoy hey vlog but now skips her hauls.
Their mum is from like Lahore or something, they have nothing to do with Iran from their mums side. Dad is Indian and may have roots from Iran but we’re talking absolute centuries ago!

As for the girls acting richer than what they are. There flats are rented never owned. They’ve lived with their grandma in Watford and that’s the house they own in the UK. They were born and bred in WATFORD and NOT Marylebone (they damn wish).

Lailli said their mum bought them both flats yet Alizey’s flat is the only one being shown and Lailli makes it out like “THIER” furniture has arrive. She got so happy when the sofa came.

THIER cars are all rented except for the Mercedes C Class 250 that she SHARES with her mum and Alizey.

Their house in Dubai is a basic villa, I know the location and area.

Their designer goods are mostly high quality dupes, unless she’s bought them from the store but she buys the cheaper things from the store. She buys most of her shoes of pre loved sites, same with her birkins IF THERE ARE REAL! She’s not on the Hermes customer list (watch her go to Hermes now :rofl:) if she was so rich she was have her own Audemars Piguet Royal Oak or Patek Philippe Nautilus seeing as that’s the watch she wants but has to wear her mums AP. She’s stuck with her 2006 Chopard Ice Cube which is no more than £5000.

Hope that sums up their fake life!

PersianMiss
Debater
Debater

Post by PersianMiss »

lailli keeps wearing that same white/ivory ensemble over and over again. if i was a blogger, i would pay attention to that.

ExposeLiars2122
Informer
Informer

There Lailli goes again, pretty sure she’s posted a pair of fake Manolo Blahnik’s. None of the Manolo brooch things are circular in the middle they have a werid shape.

ExposeLiars2122
Informer
Informer

Don’t know who’s feet are who’s but i’m pretty sure Alizey has a real pair of Manolos.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Liyalmas
Learner
Learner

Post by Liyalmas »

I think alizey might have a job outside of social media. Unlike lailli, she does not share the flat with someone so it is most likely self funded and I doubt instagram adds pay *that* well. I very much doubt she would have gotten a degree in journalism, although you do not have to pay the loans back until you earn over 25k, if she was simply going to return to the job she had before she attended uni.

bitchmove
Learner
Learner

Post by bitchmove »

Ps psf_gg AND Deliriousss or whatever are both DEFINITELY Lailli. Notice the use of ‘babe’ and ‘lol’ at the end, terms that Lielli constantly uses.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

Lailli sweetie, your £2000 Loubs (as well as 90% of your closet) are six years old. You're not rich.

ExposeLiars2122
Informer
Informer

Sorry can SOMEONE point out what Louboutins of her are £2000?! Are you talking about the Isolde? Yes there exspensive but she bought them pre loved. You think she would buy £2000 shoes? When she can’t even grasp buying £800 YSL heels and is making excuses to return them. Who ever said “she has £2000 shoes, don’t think she’s lying about how rich she is” is smoking rocks, people have designer handbags worth £2000 don’t make them rich. People have Mercedes worth £65k don’t make them rich, when it’s financed.. you pay for it in affordable monthly payments (key word AFFORDABLE). Lailli isn’t even financing the G Wagon, it’s straight up a rental. Which she probably pre books way in advance so she gets a good deal.

ASDFGHJKLkk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ASDFGHJKLkk »

i was laughing when she was talking about her ysl heels when he said in the vlog that they broke and gave her blisters...like any excuse so that you can return them right?? actually hilarious she is such a clown also alizey's face is so botched like its so asymmetrical she looks like a bird just look at her ig pictures vs the vlogs...her face is botched

RitzyPomegranate
Debater
Debater

Post by RitzyPomegranate »

Loooolll is this her fake account with 15 followers? Why does she feel the need to unnecessarily add farsi words in sentences? Doesn’t make you any less Pakistani/Indian Lie-lli

Return to “Lailli Mirza”