Tonsablush

WCSaidSo

Tonsablush

Post by WCSaidSo »

After her recent affiliation with Learning to be Fearless, I created this thread. Please, have fun!

whodoievencarebutido
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tonsablush

Post by whodoievencarebutido »

:tu:

WhatsTheTeaSis
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatsTheTeaSis »

Yay!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

Thanks @Elizabeth537 for this photo!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Claroqsi
Learner
Learner

Post by Claroqsi »

Oh yay, I used to like her but when she posted her video about having an open relationship she received slot of criticism . I don’t care that she chooses that lifestyle, but when she replied to people she was a straight up bitch lol. It was also kinda funny that he kept saying “ men are horrible”. She even stated she didn’t go outside of their relationship to look for anything . For her age she seems very immature and sheltered .

SophieSoxoff

Post by SophieSoxoff »

She was proud to be with Alex on the day she made her 'big self love' purchases. Moron.

Post by Guest »

Why in the world did she give Alex so many xmas gifts? For content? 1 or 2 of those items would have sufficed.

WhatsTheTeaSis
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatsTheTeaSis »

I prefer her content to Alex’s but honestly her friendship with Alex is so phony

Cerseis psychiatrist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cerseis psychiatrist »

WhatsTheTeaSis wrote:I prefer her content to Alex’s but honestly her friendship with Alex is so phony

Users using each other. All tangled up in the greed.

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

I want to like her so badly! She has a lovely speaking voice, she’s beautiful, and she seems confident and genuine. There is something not right, but I can’t put my finger on it... :?:

ETA: her “Christmas” with Gil made me cringe so badly! I don’t think it’s totally disingenuous, but it feels really forced for content.

WhatsTheTeaSis
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatsTheTeaSis »

WCSaidSo wrote:I want to like her so badly! She has a lovely speaking voice, she’s beautiful, and she seems confident and genuine. There is something not right, but I can’t put my finger on it... :?:

ETA: her “Christmas” with Gil made me cringe so badly! I don’t think it’s totally disingenuous, but it feels really forced for content.
Their relationship seems very weird to me. I respect the fact that they have an open relationship, but he didn’t even take her with him to visit his family for the holidays. Also, she’s always asking him for kisses and affection in videos. Seems very forced. And he just creeps me out in general!!!

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

How old is she?

bysienna
Learner
Learner

Post by bysienna »

B[inthe]itch wrote:How old is she?
She is 31

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

bysienna wrote:
She is 31
Ahh! Maybe that’s what bothers me! She’s very smart and articulate, which I enjoy, but she’s too old to be wasting her life on this YouTube plus size clothing channel. She should be writing articles, doing podcasts, etc. What a waste of talent.

I need to go back and see her earlier videos. These are some of the specific things I want to know:
1) does she have a “real job”?
2) did she attend/graduate college?
3) why does she seem to actually enjoy such a long distance relationship?
4) why did her bf of 5 years give her towels for Christmas? (My husband of 16 years would never do that! Hahah)

pandamaddy
Debater
Debater

Post by pandamaddy »

WCSaidSo wrote:
bysienna wrote:
She is 31
Ahh! Maybe that’s what bothers me! She’s very smart and articulate, which I enjoy, but she’s too old to be wasting her life on this YouTube plus size clothing channel. She should be writing articles, doing podcasts, etc. What a waste of talent.

I need to go back and see her earlier videos. These are some of the specific things I want to know:
1) does she have a “real job”?
2) did she attend/graduate college?
3) why does she seem to actually enjoy such a long distance relationship?
4) why did her bf of 5 years give her towels for Christmas? (My husband of 16 years would never do that! Hahah)
She has done that "big cuties" thing in the past and may still do it. So it's essentially selling nudes for money. I respect that she at least admitted to it instead of trying to hide it.

robynleigh333
Learner
Learner

Post by robynleigh333 »

Her boyfriend is creepy as hell and I wonder if she is will him because she thinks she cant get anyone else? I know some women think that way when they are bigger.I started watching her because she "claimed" she was a size 18/20 and that what size I was before I lost 60 lbs. But she is much bigger than that now. She squeezes into those sizes and thinks that they fit because she can zip or button them up. And having to size up every single time is NOT SIZING UP, lol, it is your size!

Claroqsi
Learner
Learner

Post by Claroqsi »

I also kinda laughed when she had a mental breakdown because her closet collapsed ... well no shit it’s a ton of cramped ass clothing and they’re huge because for sure she’s a 3X .

Catattack2010
Learner
Learner

Post by Catattack2010 »

I recently found Gil's Instagram and I get a weird/creepy vibe from him as well. His insta is full of selfies and a lot of random big girls commenting on how cute he is. If I was Sarah Anne, I'd feel so upset that my man feels the need to talk to other women!! When he's on camera he does not seem into Sarah Anne at all, or even wanting to pretend to be there. He seems like he's in a bad mood at the time like, liven up.

I wish sarah Anne would clean out that damn apartment, throw that ugly red couch away, and break up with Gil. Lol. She deserves better. I want to like her as well, she's a beautiful girl with great fashion sense. but I do think she can do more and do better!

Also, her friendship with Alex is totally fake. Just like how probably Alex's friendship with loey was fake too. Notice how loey hangs out with hailey reese now, calls her bff and never mentions alex. YouTube friendships are superficial.

Catattack2010
Learner
Learner

Post by Catattack2010 »

WCSaidSo wrote:I want to like her so badly! She has a lovely speaking voice, she’s beautiful, and she seems confident and genuine. There is something not right, but I can’t put my finger on it... :?:

Ugh that christmas video depressed me, it just looked so sad and forced. Everytime Gils on camera he 1. Shows no interest in her or being there whatsoever and 2. Is not as in love with her as he is. Notice she always says how cute he is and he doesn't even compliment her back!

It saddens me to see a relationship like theirs. I can't help to think about all the nights Gil has with other women, the texts Gil must send to other women, and how he probably doesn't communicate it all to Sarah 1,0000% of the time. That would easily effect a person's self esteem and self worth. I would always be wondering who he's talking with and who he's seeing. Ugh that sucks! :x

There must have been one time where they were truly into each other, the relationship had to form from some interest in one another. But at this point, I don't see any left coming from Gil. I want sarah Anne to move on! It's time to get a man who will treat you with the respect you deserve. If you truly love yourself, and if you're truly confident in yourself, you will give yourself that!!!!

Sorry for the rant, I've binged watched a lot of her vlogs today and this just annoyed me. Lol

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

Per the Cartier vlog with Alex...and if I am being unreasonably snarky, call me out: Champagne is not a big deal. Pandora has given me champagne...Pan-freaking-Dora!! I think I spent about $250-300, and she offered me the champagne while I was browsing!!! My point is, as “influencers”, these girls don’t seem to have experienced very much if they have to mention the champagne. OR, PERHAPS there truly is not enough content for a daily vlog, so even the little things require mentioning? There’s no way I could vlog daily. No one would want to see my daily life, and it’s a very busy one!

As a nice person, I must say that going to Cartier with a friend and witnessing such a purchase is pretty cool! I’m glad SA was smart enough to not be impulsive and buy something. She’s got a good head on her shoulders. I’ve never even seen a Cartier store in person (I shop at our town’s homeowned jewelry store for my expensive jewelry), and I have no desire to spend that much $$$$$ on jewelry, but it’s still a cool thing to experience. :tu:

Return to “P-T”