Tonsablush

WCSaidSo

Re: Tonsablush

Post by WCSaidSo »

WhatsTheTeaSis wrote:Did anyone else cringe at her and Alex trying to get the “perfect shot” at Cartier? Ugh it was so embarrassing to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It makes me want to get on YouTube to see if anyone else has recently vlogged a trip to Cartier...

VioletMX
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by VioletMX »

I really like the New Year’s resolutions she put up today. I don’t usually like resolutions videos but I found hers to be practical and constructive, particularly for a YouTuber. She seems to aware of some of the pitfalls of the job and is working to avoid them.

Post by Guest »

I actually like Sarah. She seems genuine. BUT her content in 2018 annoyed me because it was a lot of sponsored halls or whatever. It does seem she might branch out a little more. It worries me a lot when I see her hang with Alex cause Alex is a trainwreck. Sarah seems to look up to her (even though shes older) cause alex has a bigger following.

At least she is steady in putting up blogs and videos.

B[inthe]itch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B[inthe]itch »

WCSaidSo wrote:
WhatsTheTeaSis wrote:Did anyone else cringe at her and Alex trying to get the “perfect shot” at Cartier? Ugh it was so embarrassing to watch

It makes me want to get on YouTube to see if anyone else has recently vlogged a trip to Cartier...
She's definitely not the first to do it. And Corndogs naturally is not the first to buy it for self-love reasons. Although she is the first mammoth size person to do it lol

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink »

aww man, I tried to like this gorl. I even watched quite a few videos of her but... I don't know what it is. her creepy boyfriend (I didn't even know they had an open relationship but no fucks given either way), the way she dresses or that I constantly think she must stink somehow. she hopefully doesn't but I can't imagine her to smell good. weird.

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

I just watched the Q&A with Gil from September 2018, and I really enjoyed it! Totally like Gil now. He seems very intelligent and just not into the “ YouTube life”. I’m also starting to feel bad about creating this thread... :ninja:

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

WCSaidSo wrote:I just watched the Q&A with Gil from September 2018, and I really enjoyed it! Totally like Gil now. He seems very intelligent and just not into the “ YouTube life”. I’m also starting to feel bad about creating this thread... :ninja:

I don't know. I don't find him creepy and he's definitely highly intelligent. But when they spoke on their open relationship she said that he has more dealings with other people than her and that's by her choice. That statement somehow makes me feel like she's isn't really 100% on board and is doing this for him. Idk or maybe that's because my personal beliefs don't align with an open relationship at all because if I knew my man was out there in these streets I sure as hell would be too

whodoievencarebutido
Informer
Informer

Post by whodoievencarebutido »

It's amazing to me what people will do in relationships for the other person & then they will "normalize" it. Idk, it seems like she's just normalizing this because she doesn't wanna lose him. He's weird & I just don't like the vibe I get from him. Why can't he make her a priority? I just don't understand. I've been following her on insta for over a year now? I thought she had such a cute/refreshing style. Now, I'm just not sure. Being "friends" with learningtobeawalrus is a bad choice on her end. That girl won't help her do anything that doesn't involve living for the next diet coke & target spree. yuck. :tu:

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

She is really rude in her comments!

WhatsTheTeaSis
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatsTheTeaSis »

WCSaidSo wrote:She is really rude in her comments!
She is. I want to like her so badly and I genuinely enjoy some of her videos, and the way her personality comes across in them, but in the comments she always acts so snarky. Just like LTBF

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

Why does she keep saying “body shower”? What other type of shower would you take? I’m going to assume she means she isn’t also washing her hair, but the majority of people who have colored hair do not wash their hair daily. I don’t! However, I don’t announce it. I put my hair in a shower cap like the fake hair colored woman that I am, and I say I took a shower :roll:

kokopari
Debater
Debater

Post by kokopari »

WCSaidSo wrote:Why does she keep saying “body shower”? What other type of shower would you take? I’m going to assume she means she isn’t also washing her hair, but the majority of people who have colored hair do not wash their hair daily. I don’t! However, I don’t announce it. I put my hair in a shower cap like the fake hair colored woman that I am, and I say I took a shower :roll:
I assume it's a youtuber thing. I've only ever heard youtubers say it when they take a shower without washing their hair.

Just watched her Fashion to Figure haul, most of it was ok, but she most be putting on YT glasses if she thinks that blazer fit her. The button was ready to pop. Maybe it was more to do with the material, but the jacket was doing some weird thing where the inside was flipping out and not laying flat.

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

I have never watched one of her fashion hauls, kokopari, but I will watch soon and come back here to report!

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

1D15D38C-157F-4063-A1BF-577746DB543D.jpeg
@kokopari this is the blazer you mentioned :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

CD60B50E-ECBE-4BB4-A58C-B6E248E6B3D0.jpeg
This is a beautiful dress, but SA’s description was what left me SMH!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Whiterose
Learner
Learner

Post by Whiterose »

I assume this is the only thread for Sarah Anne. Ok where should I start... this grown ass woman has lots of issues. Have you seen her bedroom? What’s up with all those stuffed animals y’all? She has no fashion sense wth? She dresses like an adult baby. Buying shit online and putting them on doesn’t make you a fashion guru gosh. Nothing looks good on her! She is extremely needy when she is around her bf especially. she cannot wait for him to ask her to marry or move in with him. She has tons of her own shit in his apartment btw. Why would you force yourself onto someone like that? Very insecure and i cannot deal with all the manipulation prior to leaving all them crying etc. gurl if it is too difficult to bear anymore just move on. You know damn well he is not in love with you.

She is sooo full of herself this fatass actually thinks that she is sexy omg. She is not beautiful at all. She has lazy eyes big ass cheeks and this ugly shaped mouth. She has a moon face that makes her look like she has a syndrome or something. When she walks with the camera the screen wobbles soo much i think she is limping or it is because of her giant body she doesn’t have any balance anymore. She wears too much make up and shows too much clevage for attention. She eats like crap no wonder she is morbidly obese. I have a feeling that she has a very bad personality and is someone who complains a lot in real life. She looks like she smells really bad as well especially when i see her oily hair yuck very poor hygiene obviously.

Overall she is just another annoying and lazy obese youtuber thinking that she can somehow win at life by hiding behind this nonsense “body positivity” movement and prove us all how happy/healthy she is. Reality she is miserable and depressed. She needs to quit youtube start dieting/going to the gym and losing weight, find a real job and find someone who actually cares about her. Life will teach her to be more humble eventually.

Catattack2010
Learner
Learner

Post by Catattack2010 »

WCSaidSo wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:04 am
CD60B50E-ECBE-4BB4-A58C-B6E248E6B3D0.jpegThis is a beautiful dress, but SA’s description was what left me SMH!

I'm sorry I'm big as well but if my back looked like this in a dress I would stop wearing dresses and try to lose weight asap. Imho, this is not flattering, idc what it looks like from the front. If it ain't smooth in the back as well, you need new spanx, or to lose weight. Sry not sry I've been "fat" "big boned" "plus sized" my whole life. I worked hard for years to keep it at a size 16. This past year I've gained to be a size 18 and it sucks. I understand and recognize the struggle. But we need to look good in what we wear. This means getting the proper undergarments for what you're wearing. It's just the facts, skinny or fat.

WCSaidSo

Post by WCSaidSo »

Catattack2010 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:13 pm
WCSaidSo wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:04 am
CD60B50E-ECBE-4BB4-A58C-B6E248E6B3D0.jpegThis is a beautiful dress, but SA’s description was what left me SMH!

I'm sorry I'm big as well but if my back looked like this in a dress I would stop wearing dresses and try to lose weight asap. Imho, this is not flattering, idc what it looks like from the front. If it ain't smooth in the back as well, you need new spanx, or to lose weight. Sry not sry I've been "fat" "big boned" "plus sized" my whole life. I worked hard for years to keep it at a size 16. This past year I've gained to be a size 18 and it sucks. I understand and recognize the struggle. But we need to look good in what we wear. This means getting the proper undergarments for what you're wearing. It's just the facts, skinny or fat.
I don’t think she wears spanx...again, I am fairly new to her, but she’s very self confident in a “who cares about rolls of fat” sort of way. I was a size 20 at my biggest, and am currently a 6,8, or 10 depending on shape/brand/item, and I ALWAYS wear a regular (non-restrictive) tank top under my shirts to just keep things more smooth. Those rolls ruin the appearance of the clothes! No, wearing restrictive undergarments is not comfortable, but wearing a too small bra band can’t be comfortable either! SA has an odd form of body image/dysmorphia, or maybe is just determined to be delusional about the rolls of fat. Not sure.

kokopari
Debater
Debater

Post by kokopari »

The lumpy back fat really does take away from the look, especially if you can see the spillage from the front. No matter what size you are properly fitted undergarments make the world of difference.

It's kinda weird watching someone vlog from the city you live. She was in my neighbourhood. From her vlogs I take it that she doesn't use public transportation. Takes more time, but it would save her a lot of money. Also If that Homesense she showed is only a 10 mins walk from her then it's just another 10 mins walk north to get to Chinatown. She can get groceries there, not a lot of microwavable meals, but there's lots of fresh veggies, fruits, meats and fish. There's also a gourmet grocer along that street that does a lot of prepackaged meals.

WhatsTheTeaSis
Informer
Informer

Post by WhatsTheTeaSis »

Just watched the new vlog...she is ALWAYS “taking time off from vlogging...” like, if you’re not going to make a full vlog, why vlog at all? I appreciate not filming her most intimate moments with Gil, but other than that, it’s stupid to me. Also, how can she call it a “weekly vlog” if she hardly ever uploads? Seems to me like she’s lazy and can’t commit to anything like Alex.

Also, her boyfriend makes me cringe...I don’t have an issue with the open relationship thing, but he just seems so awkward and miserable every time she films them together. And their affection seems SO forced

Return to “P-T”