Stephanie Nicole - Part 3

CheriBeriBem
Informer
Informer

Re: Stephanie Nicole - Part 3

Post by CheriBeriBem »

butshewasaliar wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:57 am
She uses SOOOOO many products and her skin still looks like shit.
Why don’t these people go to dermatologists for their skincare instead of slathering layers of overpriced sh*t from Sephora! It’s not like she can’t afford it! She’s abusing her skin at this point!

picklerick
Informer
Informer

Post by picklerick »

WastefulVegan wrote:what's the deal with riply? Could someone explain, please?
From what I’ve seen, she’s a pretty nasty person from the get-go unless you’re blowing smoke ho her ass. She has a really shitty attitude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tittysprinkles

LDUBB
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by LDUBB »

picklerick wrote:
From what I’ve seen, she’s a pretty nasty person from the get-go unless you’re blowing smoke ho her ass. She has a really shitty attitude.

Yeah Riply is a nasty person! The only reason people started following her in the first place was because of Stephanie. Then Riply's head got to big for her own good. If brands would send Riply PR (why they send Riply PR is beyond me?) she would just love them & have nothing but good things to say about them. Riply is another IG fraud wanna be hard ass that thinks her bad attitude counts for something. Of course Norvina put Riply on the ABH PR list because she did swatches for Stephanie. Now Stephanie & Riply are no longer friends so I'm curious if Riply is still on certain PR list anymore? I wonder if Stephanie cut Riply off because of her arrogance or because Stephanie figured out Riply was riding her coat tails? Both I assume.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

WastefulVegan
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by WastefulVegan »

LDUBB wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 1:01 pm
picklerick wrote:

Yeah Riply is a nasty person! The only reason people started following her in the first place was because of Stephanie. Then Riply's head got to big for her own good. If brands would send Riply PR (why they send Riply PR is beyond me?) she would just love them & have nothing but good things to say about them. Riply is another IG fraud wanna be hard ass that thinks her bad attitude counts for something. Of course Norvina put Riply on the ABH PR list because she did swatches for Stephanie. Now Stephanie & Riply are no longer friends so I'm curious if Riply is still on certain PR list anymore? I wonder if Stephanie cut Riply off because of her arrogance or because Stephanie figured out Riply was riding her coat tails? Both I assume.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Thank you guys!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

they both used each other to gain traction in the youtube world. staf finally has to change her 10 minute long intro.... she could just not put music to it and it'd be fine. tho, i believe keegan should claim rights on his video since i do believe he's the one that took it. hahah
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

spacecupcake
Learner
Learner

Post by spacecupcake »

Do you think that her weird beeming cheeks really are seen from space and that's why the aliens haven't made first contact with us yet because they're like "ewww" ? :mrgreen:

Jkd I'm just being silly, but Stephanie is as insufferable as ever, and she's been looking very busted since she got into self-tanning 6 month ago (first seen in the Viseart grand pro vol 2), on top of the fact that her extensions always seemed terribly done to me, like you can always see where her stringy real hair end :?

EDIT: I'm watching some parts of her Sephora spring sale guide just for laughs and here she is holding the Biba palette saying "you are not gonna get a huge range of looks, you're going to get neutral looks, you're not gonna get any neon purples or blues" well DUH!!! Thank you for your input Saint Steph the intellectual savior of the masses :rofl:

SugarShack
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarShack »

Holy shit. Why is she looking worse? I don’t understand what is happening. She is aging so badly. Did her forehead get bigger?

spacecupcake
Learner
Learner

Post by spacecupcake »

SugarShack wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 7:54 pm

Holy shit. Why is she looking worse? I don’t understand what is happening. She is aging so badly. Did her forehead get bigger?

Oh boy it seems she is back at it with the botox because it's like her eyebrows dropped, making her look very "neanderthal"...

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

SugarShack wrote:

she looks like some creepy ass doll, or mannequin. it's on the tip of my tongue and i can't quite place it, but god she looks like something form an 80s/90s b horror film.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

She looks like an alien trying emulate human behavior.

In programming and robotics, that dead inside look on a android that otherwise looks human is called "the uncanny valley" and all of Stef's selfies have that look. I never knew an actual human could look like a dead inside android, but then i saw Stef...
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

WORDSALAD
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by WORDSALAD »

She reminds me of Chucky. ...... 😯
In my future dystopia your history of stanning one of these creatures will be put on your permanent record, so potential employers can judge accordingly on basis of intelligence.

DragonQueen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DragonQueen »

She looks like Red Skull from Avengers.

blacksmaug
Talker
Talker

Post by blacksmaug »

I'm surprised that she didn't mention any Pat McGrath products in her Sephora VIB recommendations. I guess now that her and Riply aren't friends anymore she doesn't need to pretend that she cares about POC.

LolaGrace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LolaGrace »

WOW! Stephanie's about to drop below 515,000 subscribers. I'm not surprised. She makes a video about once every 3 months now. But she's honestly shocked to be losing viewers? What IS HER job now? Thought it was supposed to be YouTube. And I am learning more and more about skincare and that less is more. She so overdoes it. But I know we've discussed this before. Her skincare routine is over the top. And that fake tan is not a good look for her. Just my opinion. I don't think she's really the badass bitch she claims to be. I personally think that she's one of those types of people that just blends in with whatever crowd she's around. BOOORRRING!

Post by Guest »

LolaGrace wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:56 am
WOW! Stephanie's about to drop below 515,000 subscribers. I'm not surprised. She makes a video about once every 3 months now. But she's honestly shocked to be losing viewers? What IS HER job now? Thought it was supposed to be YouTube. And I am learning more and more about skincare and that less is more. She so overdoes it. But I know we've discussed this before. Her skincare routine is over the top. And that fake tan is not a good look for her. Just my opinion. I don't think she's really the badass bitch she claims to be. I personally think that she's one of those types of people that just blends in with whatever crowd she's around. BOOORRRING!
I think the bolded part above is due to insecurity. Also, it pissed me off when she recommends a shit ton of expensive skin care products when she knows damn well that the same shit can be achieved if you change your health for the better and minimize the amount of products you use on your face. All this "research" that she does seems to have zero value. I used to take her advice WORD FOR WORD because our skin issues/type are similar and my skin literally got worse. It wasn't until I finally bit the bullet and saw a dermatologist and she recommended that I stopped consuming so much artificial sugar (for hormonal acne) and used a form of retin A, a good drugstore moisturizer, and a drugstore face wash. It took time to undo damage but my skin is better than ever. Watching Stephanie's videos back honestly pisses me off so much because I know what it's like to be vulnerable and insecure about your skin to the point where you spend a STUPID amount of money to make it all better.

Sorry for the rant, but she isn't ethical at all and she doesn't deserve to complain about her youtube "career".

mookii
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mookii »

a long time ago i respected her for voicing her opinion on cosmetics even if it was controversial
turns out that was her only redeeming quality,
she is so overwhelmingly petty, bitter, and insecure, more than any other youtuber ive witnessed
at first glance she seems smart because of all the scientific mumbo jumbo but would a smart person really need to talk for an hour straight to get their point across?
after reading these threads confirming my thoughts, unsubbed finally

CathyKay
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by CathyKay »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 2:50 pm
SugarShack wrote:

she looks like some creepy ass doll, or mannequin. it's on the tip of my tongue and i can't quite place it, but god she looks like something form an 80s/90s b horror film.
Stepford Wife... :|

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

It's official. She always looks dead inside.Image
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Post by Guest »

She's always the bridesmaid but never the bride, huh?

:?

SugarShack
Informer
Informer

Post by SugarShack »

CinnamonBun wrote:She's always the bridesmaid but never the bride, huh?

:?
I mean.....would you want to hear that voice everyday? Image

Return to “P-T”