simply_(snowfla)kenna - part 3

aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: simply_(snowfla)kenna - part 3

Post by aaa123 »

she went on a big deleting spree on her insta, including everything from before like 2016 and her cringey “I’m an olympic level ice skater!11” posts :rofl:

jetfire021
Learner
Learner

Post by jetfire021 »

Dramatic much?Image

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Oofduh
Talker
Talker

Post by Oofduh »

All these YTers with their dramatic fresh starts that never include actually starting fresh - can’t let go of those follower/subscriber counts tho. :roll:

idontknow

Post by idontknow »

"Keep your noooo's and disappointed opinions to yourself"

Lmao so respectful of her fanbase. I guess this new "fresh start" doesn't mean a nice fresh attitude.

artheusa
Debater
Debater

Post by artheusa »

She's probably going to Japan to study and maybe move there for a couple of years. How she's going to survive there is a mystery to me though, she doesn't even like the culture aside from animes, doesn't eat japanese food, only starbucks. What the hell?

princessbubbl3gum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by princessbubbl3gum »

She won't be going to study because let's be real
What would she study?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

It’s okay she’ll be back in California once her aesthetic changes or she blows her trust fund money, whatever happens next.

Bookish17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bookish17 »

Isn’t school more competitive in Asia?It would be interesting to see how she copes with it.

spacetravelisboring
Learner
Learner

Post by spacetravelisboring »

Bookish17 wrote:Isn’t school more competitive in Asia?It would be interesting to see how she copes with it.
high school level is very competitive, but university is not that way at all. there are some good universities in japan, but overall they actually have a lower quality of education than western universities. like, students will never attend class and still pass their courses. the hardest part about them is getting in. it might sound great that you can get a degree with barely any effort, but it's pricey and holds little weight in other countries. Also, does she even know enough Japanese yet? I think most schools would expect a certain language level to pass the exams to get in, even if the school doesn't expect much of students. I don't see her learning much even while in japan, she seems like she'd only interact with other expats or people fluent in English.
I think kenna won't last long in japan, so she'd return to america with a useless degree or some college credits that won't transfer anywhere.
the reasonable thing to do would be to get into one of the state schools in california, work on a degree and do a year abroad in japan for that life experience, but kenna doing something reasonable would be totally out of character

KewpieMay
Stalker
Stalker

Post by KewpieMay »

Found this on PULL, Kenna's living with her sister and her sister's girlfriend now. Japan looks extremely likely.

She also posted a photo sponsored by Sephora yesterday.
Money hungry Kenny!

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

How much is her trust fund?

aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aaa123 »

kellyba34 wrote:How much is her trust fund?
I{m pretty sure I remember seeing a screenshot where she says it’s 70-80k or an amount around that

I_only_envy_cats
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by I_only_envy_cats »

aaa123 wrote:I{m pretty sure I remember seeing a screenshot where she says it’s 70-80k or an amount around that
"Paycheck to paycheck" *violins playing*

2fast2curious
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by 2fast2curious »

She did a haul video from Yesstyle. Ugh, ugh, ugh. I actually like her vintage style, but why can't she buy actually vintage clothes? Why does she have to buy cheap, fast-fashion vintage-esqu clothes?

lelepultzr19
Learner
Learner

Post by lelepultzr19 »

2fast2curious wrote:She did a haul video from Yesstyle. Ugh, ugh, ugh. I actually like her vintage style, but why can't she buy actually vintage clothes? Why does she have to buy cheap, fast-fashion vintage-esqu clothes?
Why does she have to buy vintage style?

Post by Guest »

What do you make of the news that she's moving to Japan?
I think kudos to her for actually doing something with her life finally and she seems genuinely happy for the first time in ages which is nice. I'm not holding my breath for the actual upload schedule that she promised though. I still don't think she's cut out to be a youtuber.
Also I'm curious as to why she couldn't crash with her parents for a few months- ngl I find her family situation really intriguing lol

aaa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by aaa123 »

...didn’t she almost flunk out of high school? and she’s been making comments about how pursuing higher education is stupid for years. but of course she loves the idea of education when she can use it to reinforce her weebiness :roll:

I have no idea how language schools work, but I’m assuming people still can flunk out? not to be a cynical bitch but it’s very hard for me to believe that she’ll do well. she can’t even upload videos on time, the thought of her having to do assignments in a timely manner is laughable.

artheusa
Debater
Debater

Post by artheusa »

aaa123 wrote:...didn’t she almost flunk out of high school? and she’s been making comments about how pursuing higher education is stupid for years. but of course she loves the idea of education when she can use it to reinforce her weebiness :roll:

I have no idea how language schools work, but I’m assuming people still can flunk out? not to be a cynical bitch but it’s very hard for me to believe that she’ll do well. she can’t even upload videos on time, the thought of her having to do assignments in a timely manner is laughable.
The education is not her priority, she's just buying herself an extended Japan holiday by way of signing up to a language school.

gh0st bird
Learner
Learner

Post by gh0st bird »

So a vlogger who I LOVE is tokidoki traveller. her name is Emma, she's Australian, and she's been living in Tokyo for a few years. she's there on a working visa so doing modeling/acting mostly. she went to language school for a few weeks and dropped out because it was SO rigorous. she is so much more driven and dedicated than Kenna, and is also in Japan for really great reasons. If she couldn't last in language school, I really doubt that Kenna will

kofi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kofi »

I hope she finally finds something she’s passionate about (sorry not sorry but she seems SO BORED with insta and YouTube atm and you can tell by how vapid her content is, which is a shame because her editing style is so nice).
Im not looking forward to her fetishising posts tho :?

Return to “P-T”