Rhiannon Ashlee: Catching Up On Emails Rocks My Socks (P2)

emmaemma
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rhiannon Ashlee: Catching Up On Emails Rocks My Socks (P

Post by emmaemma »

Her Christmas Day was a bit sad actually. She had time to make lists and mess around with eucalyptus but couldn’t be bothered to cook? And then only seeing her grandmother briefly and her mum was the only guest. It all seemed very low key and boring for Christmas Day. Delilah’s presents were also really boring. I am a mum and I like those sorts of things as well but I also mix in things that my kids can actually play with and will be excited over.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

gracieboo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gracieboo »

Forgive me if this has previously been discussed, but I’ve always wondered if she’s so caught up on being “green” why she has never attempted cloth diapering. Diapers have a much worse impact than say, a plastic bag that can be reused and recycled. Using cloth diapers would have probably had the largest impact on her plastics/waste.

BelindaB
Learner
Learner

Post by BelindaB »

In her last Vlogmas she mentions the old highchair that they've put in the loft for if they need it again ...

Baby no. 2? :|

uglyalice
Talker
Talker

Re: Rhiannon Ashlee: Catching Up On Emails Rocks My Socks (P2)

Post by uglyalice »

Doubt they'll have another baby, they're probably just keeping it for doug's siblings.

hellohappiness
Informer
Informer

Post by hellohappiness »

Rhi is definitely a "one and done" type of mother I think

uglyalice
Talker
Talker

Post by uglyalice »

Anyone else so over her going on about how she's soooo ill all the time. She seems like the type to make such a fuss over just a sniffly nose

Cuntrust
Learner
Learner

Post by Cuntrust »

Didn’t she have another bug not too long ago? She either has a poor immune system or she’s just saying that to stall filming on her main channel. She’s really irritating sometimes, whenever I see her videos I get such a disingenuous feeling from her. Yikes Rhiannon

Post by Guest »

Wondering what her new ideas for main channel are seeing as she is boring as dishwater. And where the he'll is she , lazy trout.

Supomice
Learner
Learner

Post by Supomice »

To me a bug means you’re being sick, but the first thing she posted after that was her making a juice and then soup. Wouldn’t be me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uglyalice
Talker
Talker

Post by uglyalice »

I guess living off ready made cook meals just doesn't give you enough nutrients to fuel your immune system. Who knew? :roll:

Offtopic: Is it odd that D is still in nappies? I think it's odd and a bit gross.

IamaWitch
Informer
Informer

Post by IamaWitch »

Well, I do empathize with her being sick all the time. I'm sick aaaaall the time too. It's so fucking annoying, and I know it annoys my friends as well. I don't know why that is either, but once someone is sick around me, I'm sick too. But yeah, I thought having a bug meant throwing up and such? Not sure, english is not my first language though. I just wish she would stop fussing about every little stupid thing. Even Doug told her that a while ago. :roll:
And no, Delilah being in diapers still is not weird. I used to work with kids and there were a lot of 3 years olds (and older) that still wore their diapers a lot. Now is actually the perfect time for her to start potty training. No pressure or anything, every kid is a bit different and they're ready when they're ready, but I'd start now. Slowly, of course. :)

emmaemma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmaemma »

uglyalice wrote:I guess living off ready made cook meals just doesn't give you enough nutrients to fuel your immune system. Who knew? :roll:

Offtopic: Is it odd that D is still in nappies? I think it's odd and a bit gross.

No it’s normal. She will most likely train her in the spring summer as potty training in winter isn’t ideal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hellohappiness
Informer
Informer

Post by hellohappiness »

I had to laugh at her Instgram post from the photo shop in Brighton. You'd think she'd know what the Communist hammer and sickle symbol is and how it's probably best not to be wearing it on a hat for your 100k+ Insta followers to comment on. The comments on it were quite critical which I can understand. I wasn't at all offended by it, but I was amused at how clueless Rhi is. She walks herself into these situations because of her ignorance. No doubt she'll soon be complaining about people "trolling" her

soccer10
Informer
Informer

Post by soccer10 »

We're still waiting for the proposal video on her main channel. I actually want to see it since it will (hopefully) mostly be from Doug's perspective since he's the one who asked. I'm interested to hear about his side of the relationship.

moonwitch
Learner
Learner

Post by moonwitch »

soccer10 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:06 pm
We're still waiting for the proposal video on her main channel. I actually want to see it since it will (hopefully) mostly be from Doug's perspective since he's the one who asked. I'm interested to hear about his side of the relationship.
At this point I doubt we will get it in it's own video. She's left it so long now that I'm expecting her to put it in some kind of wedding montage or something.

I find Rhi is extremely flakey with her 'promises' and keeping her ideas afloat. We never got the video about Delilah's kitchen, her excuse being that she lost it all when her computer died but then let slip she got all the footage back. Its like any content that could be of interest she sabotages herself with. Her most recent vlog being an hour long was extremely boring - sorry if anyone finds it interesting but I personally didn't. She has so many opportunities to film and upload content about DIY, motherhood Q&As, wedding planning, engagement, but instead she works on whats in her comfort zone, a weekly vlog that is usually late and contains the same type of content as usual.

Post by Guest »

I saw she was in lush for an event so we shall maybe have a vlog coming soon, I guess it's normal for them to take 3 weeks to edit 🤣 I actually have unsubscribed to her as it's really bad. But as usual she has been shopping. Buying plants, new Charlotte tilbury foundation as her skins playing up again, I guess it's from all the cook food 🤣. I bet Doug gets back from work dying for meat and gets given a vegetarian stew. I bet he lives on McDonald's out of the house

Cuntrust
Learner
Learner

Post by Cuntrust »

^
Yeah I kinda feel the same. Obviously I don’t know much about their relationship but sometimes I feel like doug doesn’t really enjoy all of her little fussy investments. I would’ve gone crazy over the mirror debate if I were him, it’s just a mirror!
Something about her is really not genuine, I feel like she’s doing this whole aesthetic just to fit in her little YouTube mummy club. She’s into the house plant trend now, and it’s disingenuous to me. Does she really need to purchase a houseplant from the poshest shop?

soccer10
Informer
Informer

Post by soccer10 »

Cuntrust wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:19 am
^
Yeah I kinda feel the same. Obviously I don’t know much about their relationship but sometimes I feel like doug doesn’t really enjoy all of her little fussy investments. I would’ve gone crazy over the mirror debate if I were him, it’s just a mirror!
Something about her is really not genuine, I feel like she’s doing this whole aesthetic just to fit in her little YouTube mummy club. She’s into the house plant trend now, and it’s disingenuous to me. Does she really need to purchase a houseplant from the poshest shop?
I think she's always been like this but it's heightened now that she's in a home rather than a rented flat. With a house there are obviously no restrictions of DIYing or changing wall color, blinds, etc. I've been watching some of her old videos lately from 3-4 years back when she got her very first flat. She got some things second hand and a lot of Ikea stuff so it wasn't as bad as it is now. Then she would go a bit crazy on little things. She bought an old school rotary house phone which I thought was a bit ridiculous. How many times would someone call her on the landline number? She actually plugged it in and got a working number set up so it wasn't purely for aesthetic purposes. I watched another one today where she bought a pillow cover. I think she mentioned it was 50 quid and she had to pay a $15 custom fee for it to even arrive at her flat so $65 (sorry it's going to be in dollars because I'm american lol) for a cover on top of needing to buy the actual pillow.

dumbledore
Talker
Talker

Post by dumbledore »

She took so long to buy a potato masher because she couldn’t find one that was aesthetically pleasing lol
It’s a potato masher! Just buy any cheap one. It’s going to live in the drawer anyway.

Anyone else think it’s weird she lets Delilah’s great grandma babysit so often? I love that they see each other every week but I’d be worried leaving my toddler with my grandmother and she’s not super old either..

Cuntrust
Learner
Learner

Post by Cuntrust »

dumbledore wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:09 pm
She took so long to buy a potato masher because she couldn’t find one that was aesthetically pleasing lol
It’s a potato masher! Just buy any cheap one. It’s going to live in the drawer anyway.

Anyone else think it’s weird she lets Delilah’s great grandma babysit so often? I love that they see each other every week but I’d be worried leaving my toddler with my grandmother and she’s not super old either..

I don’t really think it’s that weird, her gran seems to be in great health. The think I’ve been wondering is why she doesn’t spend as much time with her mum? I know she’s sick but it’s not like she’s bed ridden all the time. D sees her great gran way more often than Rhiannon’s mum. Maybe I’m wrong I don’t know.

Return to “Rhiannon Ashlee”