Pint Sized Liars | Lailli & Alizey Basic-Mirza

ExposeLiars2122
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pint Sized Liars | Lailli & Alizey Basic-Mirza

Post by ExposeLiars2122 »

Alizey is just as bad LOL, you’d be crazy to think Alizey’s attitude is better than Lailli’s. Alizey is bitchy and you can see it in the Vlogs, she snares at sales associates, people with less money - simply because she thinks people don’t know about their past. I don’t rate either of the twins. I have to admit at least Lailli TRIES/BEGS with religion, Alizey doesn’t give a shit, you never see her talk about it, if anything she used a Mosque to take inappropriate pictures.

Runway_Ghost
Informer
Informer

Post by Runway_Ghost »

How’s that indian curry Saaniya?

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

ExposeLiars2122 wrote:Alizey is just as bad LOL, you’d be crazy to think Alizey’s attitude is better than Lailli’s. Alizey is bitchy and you can see it in the Vlogs, she snares at sales associates, people with less money - simply because she thinks people don’t know about their past. I don’t rate either of the twins. I have to admit at least Lailli TRIES/BEGS with religion, Alizey doesn’t give a shit, you never see her talk about it, if anything she used a Mosque to take inappropriate pictures.
I feel like Alizey is one of those people who’d give you a bitchy “I’m better than you” look if you weren’t carrying a designer bag and you were sitting across from her at a restaurant, and then she’d openly laugh about how poor you are with her friends.

anadmartins
Talker
Talker

Post by anadmartins »

lowkeylaurie wrote:
ExposeLiars2122 wrote:Alizey is just as bad LOL, you’d be crazy to think Alizey’s attitude is better than Lailli’s. Alizey is bitchy and you can see it in the Vlogs, she snares at sales associates, people with less money - simply because she thinks people don’t know about their past. I don’t rate either of the twins. I have to admit at least Lailli TRIES/BEGS with religion, Alizey doesn’t give a shit, you never see her talk about it, if anything she used a Mosque to take inappropriate pictures.
I feel like Alizey is one of those people who’d give you a bitchy “I’m better than you” look if you weren’t carrying a designer bag and you were sitting across from her at a restaurant, and then she’d openly laugh about how poor you are with her friends.
I agree. Hypocrite using fake diorama...

trh
Debater
Debater

Post by trh »

ExposeLiars2122 wrote:I have to admit at least Lailli TRIES/BEGS with religion, Alizey doesn’t give a shit, you never see her talk about it, if anything she used a Mosque to take inappropriate pictures.
Yes Alizey doesn't talk about religion as much but she still has that holier than thou attitude. I would rather someone didn't pretend to be religious if they are not than put up such a fake and disrespectful facade.

She does talk about religion sometimes, like when someone asked her why she was doing Easter (or was it Christmas?) charity runs if she is a Muslim and she went off on twitter saying you people are so stupid. I get that saying that she wasn't a good Muslim for doing that was uncalled for but one can ask how come she never shows herself doing charity on Eid. As an "influencer" I think she needs to be more gracious than that.

People can just say they aren't religious, what's the point of the lie? Specially when you are gonna be so obvious in revealing your lie.

In the very few videos that she has done, her reaction to the comments about her appearance also show how stuck up she is. Plus she lies through her teeth. While Lailli's insecurities are so obvious because she doesn't shut her mouth, whenever Alizey talks, she shows the same behaviour. Not to mention her lips got even more out of control than Lailli at one point.

Everything about both of them is a lie. They have been raised to be obnoxious stuck up brats without a head on their shoulders. They are gonna be the kind of people who are still petty airheads at 30 and never grow up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

You know what annoys me about Alizey? Her wonky weird looking chin. Why has every procedure she had turned out botched. Nose lips chin...

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

Madting69 wrote:You know what annoys me about Alizey? Her wonky weird looking chin. Why has every procedure she had turned out botched. Nose lips chin...

Because she can’t afford to see an actual, good plastic surgeon who knows what they’re doing and can fix her. I bet she books her procedures on Groupon.

Runway_Ghost
Informer
Informer

Post by Runway_Ghost »

lowkeylaurie wrote:
Madting69 wrote:You know what annoys me about Alizey? Her wonky weird looking chin. Why has every procedure she had turned out botched. Nose lips chin...

Because she can’t afford to see an actual, good plastic surgeon who knows what they’re doing and can fix her. I bet she books her procedures on Groupon.
LMAO groupon hahahahah! I reckon Lailli often buys things for videos then sends them back. Also someone mentioned a mini chanel boy bag (purple) saying it wasn't hers and it was just loaned for the video.

anadmartins
Talker
Talker

Post by anadmartins »

I think is because a good procedure also depends on a person's traits. Regular people can turn into someone very pretty, and ugly people will only turn into someone with a procedure. In her case too many procedures. :rofl:

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

Runway_Ghost wrote:
lowkeylaurie wrote:

LMAO groupon hahahahah! I reckon Lailli often buys things for videos then sends them back. Also someone mentioned a mini chanel boy bag (purple) saying it wasn't hers and it was just loaned for the video.
Yup the purple Chanel boy was never hers, it's still for sale and even got reduced in price https://garderobe.ae/products/chanel-mi ... velvet-bag

anadmartins
Talker
Talker

Post by anadmartins »

I don't like these eyelashes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ExposeLiars2122
Informer
Informer

I’m sorry those promo pictures are hideous! Normally Lailli can Photoshop and FaceTune a picture enough to look pretty but these pictures are awful! And the lip colours are not nice on the so called creator (Lailli) so not great advertising is it :roll:

anadmartins
Talker
Talker

Post by anadmartins »

ExposeLiars2122 wrote:I’m sorry those promo pictures are hideous! Normally Lailli can Photoshop and FaceTune a picture enough to look pretty but these pictures are awful! And the lip colours are not nice on the so called creator (Lailli) so not great advertising is it :roll:
100% agree with you! Her lips are weird and I'm not even talking about the size. Imagine without any filter or photoshop.
The colors are pretty basic for someone who think is not basic at all :roll: . But there is always a bunch of idiots who will pay an overpriced price for a lipstick that can be bought at any pharmacy.

ExposeLiars2122
Informer
Informer

Why is their mom following some random south Asian guy!?

Runway_Ghost
Informer
Informer

Post by Runway_Ghost »

ExposeLiars2122 wrote:Why is their mom following some random south Asian guy!?
Guessing a nephew perhaps?

ExposeLiars2122
Informer
Informer

Lailli is such a beg, now she’s trying to live that proper London life, look at her Instagram story, she’s eating a pizza and there a weed grinder, raw rizzler and a lighter. So what she smokes weed now? We knew she smoked ciggarettes but now she wants to move onto drugs during Ramadan?!

idk2
Informer
Informer

Post by idk2 »

ExposeLiars2122 wrote:Lailli is such a beg, now she’s trying to live that proper London life, look at her Instagram story, she’s eating a pizza and there a weed grinder, raw rizzler and a lighter. So what she smokes weed now? We knew she smoked ciggarettes but now she wants to move onto drugs during Ramadan?!
Loool I noticed that. But she's always dabbled in weed and other drugs so its nothing new. She used to mix alcohol and drugs on a night out and she would be so fucked up

ExposeLiars2122
Informer
Informer

idk2 wrote:
ExposeLiars2122 wrote:Lailli is such a beg, now she’s trying to live that proper London life, look at her Instagram story, she’s eating a pizza and there a weed grinder, raw rizzler and a lighter. So what she smokes weed now? We knew she smoked ciggarettes but now she wants to move onto drugs during Ramadan?!
Loool I noticed that. But she's always dabbled in weed and other drugs so its nothing new. She used to mix alcohol and drugs on a night out and she would be so fucked up
Really?! So she has always done drugs!? Sorry where is her righteous religious Mother? Her mum probably knows, she’s such a disgrace :roll:

AmariaRa
Talker
Talker

Post by AmariaRa »

idk2 wrote:

How do you know??

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Yeah I always assumed she "did drugs" too just because she's always trying too hard to be a rebel and act hard, like something she's not and she's insecure too. Plus if you're going out all the time...
And I've read somewhere that Aleem is like a that too which I'm not surprised at either. She seems like the kinda person that would smoke weed just to look cool rather than because she likes it. I can't imagine her being a really chilled and calm person like someone you'd hang out with, when high lol. She'd be a mess.

Return to “Lailli Mirza”