Pint Sized Liars | Lailli & Alizey Basic-Mirza

anadmartins
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pint Sized Liars | Lailli & Alizey Basic-Mirza

Post by anadmartins »

Runway_Ghost wrote:Unlike Lailli’s, i’m quite enjoying Alizey’s style lately. Far more put together & presentable vs. Lailli the chav [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... b44060.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180513</span><span>/</span><span>e9a5252ca22bc91c81cc06484fb44060</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
She definitely dresses a lot better. I like her style.
I just think that if she wants to pursue a career as a journalist she needs a speech therapist urgent. I can't understand half of what she says.

idk2
Informer
Informer

Post by idk2 »

anadmartins wrote:
Runway_Ghost wrote:Unlike Lailli’s, i’m quite enjoying Alizey’s style lately. Far more put together & presentable vs. Lailli the chav [img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... b44060.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180513</span><span>/</span><span>e9a5252ca22bc91c81cc06484fb44060</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180513</span><span>/</span><span>e9a5252ca22bc91c81cc06484fb44060</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
I just think that if she wants to pursue a career as a journalist she needs a speech therapist urgent. I can't understand half of what she says.
I agree. Alizey has great style partly because she doesn't buy everything designer but instead buys timeless High Street items too. Most her wardrobe is very Zara-esque. Most her designer purchases are usually accessories like bags, shoes and sunglasses which she can dress up and down, so they're more versatile without looking like she's wearing the same shit all the time.
Also, high key agree with the speech therapist comment. She talks WAY too fast for a start and she has a slight lisp and she seems to get mixed up over her words a lot too.

cutekitty112
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cutekitty112 »

I have to admit, I much prefer Alizey’s style although it is a lot more basic, while Lailli’s is chav queen.

I wonder who Alizey’s BF is?

trh
Debater
Debater

Post by trh »

Alizeys style is definitely more deliberate than Lailli's, but I can't get over her fake diorama. As a person I think Alizey is an absolutely airhead and just as snobby as Lailli. At least Lailli is entertaining from time to time. Good for Alizey for sticking with uni and travelling etc. but I don't think any of that has helped her grow as a person.

I think Alizey is just as bad as Lailli, we just don't see it because she is more private. What do you guys think about the Cartier ring she bought in Australia? She is doing part time jobs etc but these youtubers act like a mcdonalds shift pays 1k an hour if you just go out and get it?

Just as I am typing this, Lailli is tweeting about going on a train and to Birmingham lmaoo. Aleem is not taking you back girl sort it out with your bf.

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

She said that she nearly got on a train to Birmingham by mistake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Runway_Ghost
Informer
Informer

Post by Runway_Ghost »

Madting69 wrote:She said that she nearly got on a train to Birmingham by mistake

What a tool.

AmariaRa
Talker
Talker

Post by AmariaRa »

Have you guys seen her story? She’s gone home, looks like she lives on a private estate

RitzyPomegranate
Debater
Debater

Post by RitzyPomegranate »

AmariaRa wrote:Have you guys seen her story? She’s gone home, looks like she lives on a private estate
Most likely gone to visit Watford

RitzyPomegranate
Debater
Debater

Post by RitzyPomegranate »

Has anyone seen her recent on insta story? She’s wearing gold cross earrings... doesn’t she brag that she prays etc. ???

trh
Debater
Debater

Post by trh »

RitzyPomegranate wrote:Has anyone seen her recent on insta story? She’s wearing gold cross earrings... doesn’t she brag that she prays etc. ???

I think those are the same ones Alizey had on last year in Australia. I think it was her birthday, don't remember exactly. She is just wearing it as a prop. People were asking Alizey the same thing when she wore them and she wen off about how it is just an accessory and I think she was deleting comments and had a little rant on twitter too

idk2
Informer
Informer

Post by idk2 »

Madting69 wrote:She said that she nearly got on a train to Birmingham by mistake

LOOOOOL. I'm sure she nearly got on a train to Birmingham by mistake. Aleem always on her subconscious.

Also, I think she's gone to her grandparent's house, where her mother's mum lives so Watford or the surrounding areas.

ninanina000
Talker
Talker

Post by ninanina000 »

love how she got on the train in first class and said 'get away from basics'. uhhhh its actually free to sit in first class alot of the time ESPECIALLY if you're just going to Watford loooooooooooooool. I know cuz I take that train btw.

trh
Debater
Debater

Post by trh »

ninanina000 wrote:love how she got on the train in first class and said 'get away from basics'. uhhhh its actually free to sit in first class alot of the time ESPECIALLY if you're just going to Watford loooooooooooooool. I know cuz I take that train btw.
Seriously! Do the conductors even care? Especially when the train is as empty. Watford is not even far that you need to buy first class tickets. Might as well have taken a car. Nothing to be smug about anyway.

And she is tweeting about travelling in public transport alone as if it is a massive achievement. I did relate to her video about anxiety for about 2 seconds before I realised she is just BS-ing. People with chronic anxiety have no option but to take crowded trains to work everyday. Not saying that makes her problem unimportant but it certainly makes her look like an idiot for congratulating herself on a trip to Watford as if she didn't hop on the train all the time when she was 16 to click her daily potd in Kensington for Instagram.

Oh and didn't she say she has never lived outside central London? What an insecure loser. But I guess when you have no real achievements, you have to brag about your mom/boyfriend buying you a first class ticket for a 20 minute journey. (That is if her ticket even was first class)

ninanina000
Talker
Talker

Post by ninanina000 »

When she was a little kid they lived in a tiny flat anyway. Shes a loser

ninanina000
Talker
Talker

Post by ninanina000 »

I highly doubt her ticket was first class because those trains run all day and you're actually allowed to sit anywhere. I know other people that go to and from work using that train and you can use your top up card you dont need a ticket necessarily. They used to live in a really small flat when she was young in a shitty area, maybe she doesnt remember but ive got my sources.. defo not in central. Shes a beg man, not all rich ppl live in central idiot, there are poor estates in central too.

Runway_Ghost
Informer
Informer

Post by Runway_Ghost »

ninanina000 wrote:I highly doubt her ticket was first class because those trains run all day and you're actually allowed to sit anywhere. I know other people that go to and from work using that train and you can use your top up card you dont need a ticket necessarily. They used to live in a really small flat when she was young in a shitty area, maybe she doesnt remember but ive got my sources.. defo not in central. Shes a beg man, not all rich ppl live in central idiot, there are poor estates in central too.
Yup good example is Grenfell... normal working class people in a rich borough, Kensington

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

Guys! Someone commented on her twin tag with Alizey that she should do the DNA ancestry test with her sis as that’ll be interesting since she claimed she has some Azerbaijani in her. I guarantee you that comment will be deleted by the end of today loool

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Runway_Ghost wrote:
ninanina000 wrote:I highly doubt her ticket was first class because those trains run all day and you're actually allowed to sit anywhere. I know other people that go to and from work using that train and you can use your top up card you dont need a ticket necessarily. They used to live in a really small flat when she was young in a shitty area, maybe she doesnt remember but ive got my sources.. defo not in central. Shes a beg man, not all rich ppl live in central idiot, there are poor estates in central too.
Yup good example is Grenfell... normal working class people in a rich borough, Kensington

I always sit in First Class to charge my phone and no one seated there says anything to me 8-)

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

cutekitty112 wrote:I have to admit, I much prefer Alizey’s style although it is a lot more basic, while Lailli’s is chav queen.

I wonder who Alizey’s BF is?

Sameee, I actually love Alizey’s style and the fact that she’s ACTUALLY doing something useful with her life & she’s the YOUNGER twin. I seriously feel sorry for Lailli/Saanieh/Saniya ?

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

anadmartins wrote:
Runway_Ghost wrote:Unlike Lailli’s, i’m quite enjoying Alizey’s style lately. Far more put together & presentable vs. Lailli the chav [img]<a class="vglnk" href="<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... b44060.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180513</span><span>/</span><span>e9a5252ca22bc91c81cc06484fb44060</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180513</span><span>/</span><span>e9a5252ca22bc91c81cc06484fb44060</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I remember in one of Alizey’s vlogs when she used to live and study in Australia, she said she has a lisp due to her Invisalign

Return to “Lailli Mirza”