QCKND: The Over-sensitive, Authentic Snowflake PART 3

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: QCKND: The Over-sensitive, Authentic Snowflake PART 3

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah that kinda rubbed me the wrong way - she makes it seem like she has put so much into the house, yet it just looks like she stands off to the side and films him while he gets annoyed that he's doing all the work.

rabbit_trip
Learner
Learner

Post by rabbit_trip »

Ah, Qcknd, back with another """"cruelty free"""" sponsored post on her insta.

biglolita
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by biglolita »

''GAWD I HATE WHEN PEOPLE LOOK,COMMENT AND STEAL MY TATTOOS''
Every other, if not every post on ig is her fully showing her tattoos... Stop bitching about it.. :roll:
''I can smell the shit from five miles away''

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

rabbit_trip wrote:Ah, Qcknd, back with another """"cruelty free"""" sponsored post on her insta.
Lmao I love how the first comment I saw under the post was literally someone asking about Clean & Clear being owned by Johnson & Johnson and she was just all "WELLLL ACTUALLY IT'S TRICKY TO NAVIGATE BUT IT SHOWS THAT THERE'S A DEMAND FOR CRUELTY FREE PRODUCTS AND IT'S GOOD TO SEE A WIDELY ACCESSIBLE BRAND TAKING A STEP FORWARD." :roll:

I know that she doesn't really give a shit about doing actual research on these things, but c'mon.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Of course she loves the temporary tattoos. She was like "we get to go on a tour of a recording studio tomorrow and I'm going to have all these tattoos." GIRL. You HAVE real tattoos. That just further cements the fact that she jut wants tattoos to "be cool." Hence the reason she regrets them when she's in normal situations and thinks everyone is staring at her :roll:

lmao wtf is "tattoo transition?" She says "If you're someone like me who's in tattoo transition" - what does she mean by that lmao?

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

LiddlePallid wrote:Of course she loves the temporary tattoos. She was like "we get to go on a tour of a recording studio tomorrow and I'm going to have all these tattoos." GIRL. You HAVE real tattoos. That just further cements the fact that she jut wants tattoos to "be cool." Hence the reason she regrets them when she's in normal situations and thinks everyone is staring at her :roll:

lmao wtf is "tattoo transition?" She says "If you're someone like me who's in tattoo transition" - what does she mean by that lmao?
ugh I swear, she just makes up terms

silveranima
Debater
Debater

Post by silveranima »

Oh no she has the weird bangs again

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

God, those bangs are so unfortunate. She looks so much better with the longer bangs.

Supomice
Learner
Learner

Post by Supomice »

When will she stop wearing those gross old shoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Supomice wrote:When will she stop wearing those gross old shoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm glad I'm not the only one bothered by that :rofl:

friendz123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by friendz123 »

She probably thinks it’s too “square” to have clean shoes. Not punk enough for her lol. I wouldn’t want my hair cut and washed by her if she was wearing those nasty shoes.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Dirty shoes are acceptable to a point. Hers have HOLES in them. I understand she walks or bikes everywhere, but goddamn. You can buy plants every other day, why don't you scale that back a little and buy a pair of shoes instead :rofl:

silveranima
Debater
Debater

Post by silveranima »

LiddlePallid wrote:Dirty shoes are acceptable to a point. Hers have HOLES in them. I understand she walks or bikes everywhere, but goddamn. You can buy plants every other day, why don't you scale that back a little and buy a pair of shoes instead :rofl:
They aren't just holes, I remember her closing the top of a shoe with ducktape, the whole shoe was open

BrideOfFrankenstein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BrideOfFrankenstein »

Isn't it well known that Clean & Clear isn't cruelty free? (Just saw the ad on her Instagram) Is she even still vegan? Oh wait, she isn't really vegan, she just eats plant based. But she still wants to be called vegan because I'm guessing ''plant based'' doesn't sound edgy enough? And is she still straight edge? I guess not because she drinks alcohol every chance she gets. Can't keep up with this woman and her bogus ideologies.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She has an excuse for everything though. Clean & Clear claims to be cruelty free, but they're owned by a company who still tests on animals. To her that's totally okay lmao

Queen_Of_Peace
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen_Of_Peace »

When someone brought up that Clean & Clear wasn't actually cruelty free, she was all "It's so tricky. But hey, at least it shows a demand for cruelty free products from accessible brands!"

I mean, maybe she's just kissing ass because she got a sponsorship from them? Y'know, after she was whining months ago about not getting sponsored and begging for gift cards from her followers.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She does a video about "retail" stories and talks about when she was a lifeguard. Dafuq?

And then of course there she goes with the "he was alternative" lmfao. I have literally never in my actual day to day life heard people refer to other people like that outside of high school. Why the need for the labels?! She always reminds me of a highschooler that never grew up/couldn't get past the high school years. The way she talked about the "alternative lad" that she had a crush on, is more flattering than anything she's ever said about John :rofl:

Gaige
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Gaige »

LiddlePallid wrote:She does a video about "retail" stories and talks about when she was a lifeguard. Dafuq?

And then of course there she goes with the "he was alternative" lmfao. I have literally never in my actual day to day life heard people refer to other people like that outside of high school. Why the need for the labels?! She always reminds me of a highschooler that never grew up/couldn't get past the high school years. The way she talked about the "alternative lad" that she had a crush on, is more flattering than anything she's ever said about John :rofl:
Why does she always sound like a creeper when talking about other people? She comes across as the kind of person who is so awkward that she makes everyone around her feel uncomfortable lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yes! I don't get it. Some people are awkward and all, but she takes it to the next level.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I guess she never filmed in that bedroom because she didn't like the look of it? Guess that answered our question about whether or not they sleep in the same room lol.

It was driving me nuts where the bed is- so off center from that wall it was on. But it definitely looks like a full and she kept saying queen lol. I thought she did a good job tidying it up, but I would have moved the bed for sure.

Return to “Qcknd”