Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sonal Maherali

Post by ga7ba »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:Well all that improved nothing lol
:rofl: :rofl:

Post by Guest »

You’d think Sonal would get better at look books but she’s still awkward as ever...poor woman.

Very surprised she purchased a dress at fashion nova lol

These outfits though..please!!

ImageImageImage

The awkwardness is real! Image

ImageImage

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

All that money, all those shoes she bought for herself despite the fact that her closet is overflowing and she doesn’t even wear 90% of it, and all she can give away is perfume sets and a DENIM Guess bag, not even leather? :rofl: Beauty gurus do LV Speedy or Gucci marmont giveaways. What a stingy, cheap, selfish bitch. The least she could have done is offered to buy a basic Louboutin pump in the winner’s size, and for the other winners Louboutin cardholder, passport holder, and bag charm.

Doll_
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Doll_ »

This woman's self esteem is totally enlarged by her husband's money. I really see she believes to be better and smarter than anyone else, but with no luxury shopping, luxury travels and people working in her house she would be so miserable.
All she does in life is being served, but she wants to be inspirational to other people in her chatty videos.
She's overweight and not super pretty but she keeps on showing off almost naked or in wannabe-sensual face pics.
IS SHE A JOKE ?!?!?!?! She's not fun.

Shahzadi
Talker
Talker

Post by Shahzadi »

I'm gonna say it again: This woman is too wealthy to not get some kind of dietitian and personal trainer to get her in shape. If she actually had a job and didn't insist on having a pseudo"influencer" career I wouldn't be saying this, but if she is going to bother to do this she can at least focus on that. Also, maybe hire a stylist because those outfits are TRAGIC.

Shahzadi
Talker
Talker

Post by Shahzadi »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:You’d think Sonal would get better at look books but she’s still awkward as ever...poor woman.

Very surprised she purchased a dress at fashion nova lol

These outfits though..please!!

ImageImageImage

The awkwardness is real! Image

ImageImage
Fashion Nova? I am SCREAMING. Imagine being pushing 40 and wearing Fashion Nova. :rofl:

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

Shahzadi wrote:I'm gonna say it again: This woman is too wealthy to not get some kind of dietitian and personal trainer to get her in shape. If she actually had a job and didn't insist on having a pseudo"influencer" career I wouldn't be saying this, but if she is going to bother to do this she can at least focus on that. Also, maybe hire a stylist because those outfits are TRAGIC.
She did have a personal trainer for a while and she was working out consistently for a couple of months but it did nothing for her, in fact all that lifting just accentuated her broad shoulders and triangle-shaped body. Too bad.

Post by Guest »

I honestly don’t envy her life, it feels so unreal and exhausting.
It’s great to work hard and have things you want, luxuries and be stress free financially but the amount of possessions this woman has is beyond ridiculous. I think if she ever lost it all in a flood or some other natural disaster she’d collapse in a puddle of her own tears.

Doll_
Learner
Learner

Post by Doll_ »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:I think if she ever lost it all in a flood or some other natural disaster she’d collapse in a puddle of her own tears.
I think she wouldn't mind, she would just go and buy everything again. She doesn't look like she loves what she buys, but like someone who REALLY loves buying, being served and feeling to be better than others because she can.
What would really kill her would be losing her financial status.

Post by Guest »

Doll_ wrote:
Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:I think if she ever lost it all in a flood or some other natural disaster she’d collapse in a puddle of her own tears.

What would really kill her would be losing her financial status.
Yes I agree, that’s true!

Doll_
Learner
Learner

Post by Doll_ »

So apparently she wants to become a fashion designer... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
After unboxing two Gucci t-shirts she received for Christmas, she said she wants to CREATE T-SHIRTS, and asked her viewers to let her know if they would buy her creations.
I would really like to see how much would she overprice some crap worth a few cents after her magic touch of good taste! :rofl: And how would she boast being an enterpreneur! :rofl:
She reminds me of Jerusha and her pouches. :rofl:

Post by Guest »

Wow that’s sad lol

I look forward to this train wreck of overpriced cheap t shirts, probably from Teespring lol

Omg I haven’t watched Jerusha in ages, they all have the same mentality.

Post by Guest »

Her New Years Eve outfits look book had me laughing!!!
She wearing some items from Fashion Nova now, the pink body suit was hilarious!!!! Image

She’s trying her best to look and act professional, girl can hardly walk straight in those heels!

Never realised how big her schnozz was!
She definitely got her lips done, whoever spotted that was right!

ImageImage

Doll_
Learner
Learner

Post by Doll_ »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:body suit was hilarious!!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Is she really serius??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Despite her many unpleasant features, I must admit I love watching this woman because she is the TRASHIEST and FUNNIEST thing!!!

Post by Guest »

Doll_ wrote:
Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:body suit was hilarious!!!!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Is she really serius??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Despite her many unpleasant features, I must admit I love watching this woman because she is the TRASHIEST and FUNNIEST thing!!!
Same here!!! Image

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

Why does she write paragraphs about herself in her Instagram posts as if she survived the holocaust or cured cancer? Tone down the narcissism sweetie, marrying a business owner so that you never have to lift a finger again doesn't count as an act of heroism.

Post by Guest »

She’s not original and has no cool edgy short captions to post, so she goes in on long yawn worthy captions lol

Her personality is like a shoebox.

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

That bodysuit is 10 different kinds of wrong.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

Her new microbladed brows make her look like a Disney villain. She's looking more and more like Maleficent with every 'enhancement' she does. She really doesn't know what doesn't suit her, huh? Tragic.

Return to “P-T”