Saffron Barker

beautybubbbblondon
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Saffron Barker

Post by beautybubbbblondon »

Lol the amount of hate on Saffron's most recent blog (la adventures). People are starting to realise what a bitchy, jealous, fake, cringey and materialistic person she is. I don't like Ana either but all the comments are saying how obvious it is that Saffron is so moody in Ana's blogs, and is always putting Ana down. I saw one comment saying she's jealous of Ana's hair and boobs as well lmao finally people see the real 'saffy b'. Buying all that gucci shit yet knows nothing about fashion or the brand itself. She is way too up her own arse now

b00tyblender
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by b00tyblender »

I've just watched Anastasia's LA vlogs and I actually can't believe Saffron in them, she literally doesnt even acknowledge Ana or speak to her..

Ana is completely the same in her vlogs & saffrons, whereas saffron is a complete diff person :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

how fake looool

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

b00tyblender wrote:I've just watched Anastasia's LA vlogs and I actually can't believe Saffron in them, she literally doesnt even acknowledge Ana or speak to her..

Ana is completely the same in her vlogs & saffrons, whereas saffron is a complete diff person :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

how fake looool
So many have been commenting this on her vlogs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

poppledops
Talker
Talker

Post by poppledops »

She's having beef with touchdalight on his new video and said ''I think I'm better than you.'' in the comments lool she really is a bitch, i don't like the guy after his whole clickbait drama but I believed everything he said about her

starts at around 9:00

Sloefje
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sloefje »

poppledops wrote:She's having beef with touchdalight on his new video and said ''I think I'm better than you.'' in the comments lool she really is a bitch, i don't like the guy after his whole clickbait drama but I believed everything he said about her
<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>youtube</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>watch</span><span>?</span><span>v</span><span>=</span><span>vExJZWepNTc</span></a>
starts at around 9:00
LOL :rofl: isn't he friends with Millie T too? Did Millie and saffron fall out or are they still talking?

Pb12x
Talker
Talker

Post by Pb12x »

Can someone tell me the actual purpose of saffron being on tour with the vamps.. can’t see it myself

beautybubbbblondon
Talker
Talker

WHERE THE FUCK HAVE I BEEN SOMEONE PLEASE POSTS SCREENSHOTS OF THE TWITTER BEEF??? I can't stand ANY of the uk teen youtubers but lmao if they're bashing saff then :respekt: :tu: <3

beautybubbbblondon
Talker
Talker

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
beautybubbbblondon wrote:WHERE THE FUCK HAVE I BEEN SOMEONE PLEASE POSTS SCREENSHOTS OF THE TWITTER BEEF??? I can't stand ANY of the uk teen youtubers but lmao if they're bashing saff then :respekt: :tu: <3
There wasn’t really twitter beef, she blocked him, he made a video about her, she commented in his comment section saying she was better than him, the twitter beef was more the “fans” kicking off than anything. Most using the words “tea” and “shade” :roll: :roll:

Ah fuck :roll: just proves what Saffron is like. I really don't know how people can be friends with her, she reminds me so much of some 'ex best friends' of mine that literally believed the world revolved around them and that they were the most important person in the fucking room. She seriously is the most stuck up person I've ever seen, I really do wonder what she's like with ana for example when cameras are off. 'fame' has really got to her head

idk2
Informer
Informer

Post by idk2 »

beautybubbbblondon wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:
beautybubbbblondon wrote:WHERE THE FUCK HAVE I BEEN SOMEONE PLEASE POSTS SCREENSHOTS OF THE TWITTER BEEF??? I can't stand ANY of the uk teen youtubers but lmao if they're bashing saff then :respekt: :tu: <3
There wasn’t really twitter beef, she blocked him, he made a video about her, she commented in his comment section saying she was better than him, the twitter beef was more the “fans” kicking off than anything. Most using the words “tea” and “shade” :roll: :roll:

Ah fuck :roll: just proves what Saffron is like. I really don't know how people can be friends with her, she reminds me so much of some 'ex best friends' of mine that literally believed the world revolved around them and that they were the most important person in the fucking room. She seriously is the most stuck up person I've ever seen, I really do wonder what she's like with ana for example when cameras are off. 'fame' has really got to her head
I can't stand that guy she had beef with, he's such a social climber and has been exposed so many times by various people he used to be friends with on YT. I'm not surprised he named dropped her but she should've just left it as it is, she truly showed her age by commenting on his video. Anyway, I do wonder about her and Ana;s r/s off YT as they constantly phone and FT each other in vlogs but when Saffron is with Ana, she pays her absolutely no mind and its actually rude. The video with New Hope Club on their channel with Saff and Ana was honestly terrible to watch bc Ana was not involved at all and you could tell she felt uncomfortable towards the end of the video.

idk2
Informer
Informer

Post by idk2 »

beautybubbbblondon wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:

I can't stand that guy she had beef with, he's such a social climber and has been exposed so many times by various people he used to be friends with on YT. I'm not surprised he named dropped her but she should've just left it as it is, she truly showed her age by commenting on his video. Anyway, I do wonder about her and Ana;s r/s off YT as they constantly phone and FT each other in vlogs but when Saffron is with Ana, she pays her absolutely no mind and its actually rude. The video with New Hope Club on their channel with Saff and Ana was honestly terrible to watch bc Ana was not involved at all and you could tell she felt uncomfortable towards the end of the video.

idk2
Informer
Informer

Post by idk2 »

Also, if Mille T actually did have something with Jake, she's a shit friend and theres a reason why she only hangs around with guys. She seems to need constant validation from everyone around her, bit of a sheep. Any other updates on that? I get the impression she's quite an unnecessarily bitchy person, catty.

idk2
Informer
Informer

Post by idk2 »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
idk2 wrote:Also, if Mille T actually did have something with Jake, she's a shit friend and theres a reason why she only hangs around with guys. She seems to need constant validation from everyone around her, bit of a sheep. Any other updates on that? I get the impression she's quite an unnecessarily bitchy person, catty.
Update on this! I watched carmies last upload with Jacob White.
He shows a picture of Millie T in the game they are playing and guesses “saffron barkers best friend” knowing full well it’s Millie
Something definitely happened there and I’ve never seen anyone deny she slept with Jake when it’s been brought up.
Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she did, that whole “social climbers”group are an embarrassment, I’m not subscribed to any of them but they always end up in my side bar for some reason :?
Not even the least bit surprised she hooked up with him tbh. She seems like that kind of girl. But if I was Saffron I would've aired her for the shit friend she is so I guess kudos to her for keeping it on the low. I wish I was on GG when that cheating scandal came to light :rofl:

Sloefje
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sloefje »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
idk2 wrote:
Oohthedrama_ wrote:
idk2 wrote:Also, if Mille T actually did have something with Jake, she's a shit friend and theres a reason why she only hangs around with guys. She seems to need constant validation from everyone around her, bit of a sheep. Any other updates on that? I get the impression she's quite an unnecessarily bitchy person, catty.
Update on this! I watched carmies last upload with Jacob White.
He shows a picture of Millie T in the game they are playing and guesses “saffron barkers best friend” knowing full well it’s Millie
Something definitely happened there and I’ve never seen anyone deny she slept with Jake when it’s been brought up.
Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if she did, that whole “social climbers”group are an embarrassment, I’m not subscribed to any of them but they always end up in my side bar for some reason :?
Not even the least bit surprised she hooked up with him tbh. She seems like that kind of girl. But if I was Saffron I would've aired her for the shit friend she is so I guess kudos to her for keeping it on the low. I wish I was on GG when that cheating scandal came to light :rofl:
I found it so strange but jakes dad was the one who turned that in saffron’s favor!! Jake was saying they had already broke up and they were keeping it quiet for a while but the father trolling saffron just looked so bad!! Then Claudia got her channel going on her “cheating fame”
Trashy as hell!!!
I think all that lot are very bitchy! I didn’t think it of Ana until lately, saffron is dragging her down :?
I'm sorry for being out of the loop, but didn't Saffron and Millie T do a collab together sometime last year? That was after the breakup, so Saffron must have found out afterwards? Or Millie slept with him after that?

And OT, but why is she 'touring' with the Vamps? What exactly is she doing? Can't be bothered to watch through a whole vlog

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

Wait can someone explain what happened? So this Jake guy cheated on Saffron with Millie???

Sent from my BLU STUDIO C SUPER CAMERA using Tapatalk

in_rainb0ws
Learner
Learner

Post by in_rainb0ws »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
On the surface they are “friends” it’s usually the others around them that give it away that they aren’t, carmie, Luis, that whole group usually throw little comments in that make it clear all isn’t well between them, I haven’t watched that lot in a while until the “saffron barker blocked me” upload.
Anna went back to Millie/Ben/Spenser’s house after that beauty show but saffron didn’t? Nobody really uploaded from that and they all ended up in their own house at night. Weird
Millie genuinely doesn’t have any female friends does she?

I don’t think they do act as if they’re friends - Saffron has taken down her collab with Millie and they’ve both unfollowed each other on Twitter and Instagram. Also, I remember in one of Carmie’s videos he bleeped out a conversation about a youtuber that hated them (it was obviously Saffron) and mentioned that ‘obviously Millie hates her’. Something big has definitely gone on between the two.

All of Millie’s ‘home friends’ do seem to be girls; one of them was in a recent vlog and I think her best friend is called Nicola. I remember a vlog from a while ago when, along with a group of girls, she celebrated her friend’s birthday. She also seemed get on quite well with Ben Morris’ ex (Millie Hannah), but I’m not sure if they’ll stay as close now that she’s broken up with Ben because Millie seemed to stop being friends with Harriet when she broke up with Spencer, despite being relatively close.

in_rainb0ws
Learner
Learner

Post by in_rainb0ws »

Also, if you look at her twitter and also her old twitter (saffron_barker), you can see how obsessed she was with hrvy. I just find it slightly cringe how they’re friends now, but it’s cute how happy her 14 year old self would be lol.

in_rainb0ws
Learner
Learner

Post by in_rainb0ws »

What happened with saffron and Spencer (elmofilms)? They were definitely talking at one point but now seem to dislike each other (they’ve unfollowed each other and Saffron seems to hat everyone in the social climbers apart from Ben)

lazady
Learner
Learner

Post by lazady »

Bit of a random question but does anyone know what the colour of her Mums car is called? Can’t find it anywhere but it’s <3

idk2
Informer
Informer

Post by idk2 »

lazady wrote:Bit of a random question but does anyone know what the colour of her Mums car is called? Can’t find it anywhere but it’s <3
I have one, think its monsoon grey. Cant be sure though, don't know how many variations Audi do.

starsandsmiles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by starsandsmiles »

Oohthedrama_ wrote:
idk2 wrote:
lazady wrote:Bit of a random question but does anyone know what the colour of her Mums car is called? Can’t find it anywhere but it’s <3
I have one, think its monsoon grey. Cant be sure though, don't know how many variations Audi do.
I think it’s called “living off my daughters money” grey.
She qualified for the unique color it when she allowed her to leave school and let her dress like a hooker for the age of 12.
Ana’s mum must have a similar car :? :?
The best thing to happen to the barkers was Jake Mitchell, it’s the reason she got where she did!
Completely agree , doesn’t matter how many times they try to deny it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “P-U”