That Pommie Girl/Sarah Ashcroft

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

That Pommie Girl/Sarah Ashcroft

Post by wild4thenight »

sweet baby jesus does this girl know how to work her angles.

bluechevron
Learner
Learner

Re: That Pommie Girl/Sarah Ashcroft/MyBandageDress

Post by bluechevron »

Agreed! I've met her several times in real life and she looks NOTHING like her instagrams.
I'm so sick of her acting like she's a celebrity. Her video from the Clothes Show made me want to gag. Bitch your an instagram gal, nothing special.

Also does anyone remember when she had like 5000 followers and used to be a car model at car shows??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sidenote; not sure why it says mybandagedress in the title as thats a separate clothing brand???

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

[/quote]
bluechevron wrote:Agreed! I've met her several times in real life and she looks NOTHING like her instagrams.
I'm so sick of her acting like she's a celebrity. Her video from the Clothes Show made me want to gag. Bitch your an instagram gal, nothing special.

Also does anyone remember when she had like 5000 followers and used to be a car model at car shows??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sidenote; not sure why it says mybandagedress in the title as thats a separate clothing brand???
oh god sorry i think i was busy googling her and found this...

[youtube][/youtube]

and i was too involved in how she ACTUALLY looks :rofl: :rofl: i'm an idiot - how the hell do i amend the title?!

bluechevron
Learner
Learner

Post by bluechevron »

I have no idea how you amend a title, maybe get a mod to do it?

But omg, the girl knows how to work her angles.........

Baeonce
Informer
Informer

Post by Baeonce »

It's about there was a thread about her!!! FINALLY! THANKYOU!

This girl makes me want to play in traffic whenever she acts like a celeb just because she has so and so much followers on Instagram!! Girl get over yourself!

I used to think she was a very pretty girl till it all started going into her head.

Cannot wait for her downfall!

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

she is proof that ANYONE can look like that on instagram with the right angles/a tonne of make up.

scalesfishnails
Informer
Informer

Post by scalesfishnails »

Agree she looks different in real life but she's actually a really nice girl!

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

scalesfishnails wrote:Agree she looks different in real life but she's actually a really nice girl!
is this from personal experience orrr are you just a minion?

Katebenny
Talker
Talker

Post by Katebenny »

In her youtube videos from 2015 where she is talking about her boob job, she looks COMPLETELY different. I know she has lost weight but she has definitely had something done to her face, anyone know what?

yeabb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by yeabb »

Katebenny wrote:In her youtube videos from 2015 where she is talking about her boob job, she looks COMPLETELY different. I know she has lost weight but she has definitely had something done to her face, anyone know what?
Probably cheekbone fillers!!! It changes the whole face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bluechevron
Learner
Learner

Post by bluechevron »

just watched her LA vlog and it's so edited that you can't even make out the colours of the stuff she wears? and she shows her makeup but its edited SO much that all you can see is shadows!!!!!! SO ANNOYING. youtube is different to instagram hun

scalesfishnails
Informer
Informer

Post by scalesfishnails »

wild4thenight wrote:
scalesfishnails wrote:Agree she looks different in real life but she's actually a really nice girl!
is this from personal experience orrr are you just a minion?
Sorry just saw this. Personal experience, I'm not a minion lol

littlenatter
Learner
Learner

Post by littlenatter »

Katebenny wrote:In her youtube videos from 2015 where she is talking about her boob job, she looks COMPLETELY different. I know she has lost weight but she has definitely had something done to her face, anyone know what?
She has 100% had lip fillers, I messaged her once and she said she had them done Transform. I reckon she has probably had cheek fillers though as well. You can tell shes a Kardashian wannabe. She has lost a lot of weight and does contour heavily, plus in her videos shes always next to a window or in bright light which will emphasize the contour more. I actually quite like her, even though shes clearly making A LOT of money she still seems quite down to earth, some other bloggers seem to think they are royalty.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

littlenatter wrote: and does contour heavily, plus in her videos shes always next to a window or in bright light which will emphasize the contour more. .
it seems like she contours from the edge of her face like right to her nose, which looks really odd unless her face is kinda sideways like in her photos.

bluechevron
Learner
Learner

Post by bluechevron »

have you seen her video for her inthestyle collection? That's an amazing opportunity but the clothes verge on indecent..... some of the thigh splits on dresses (the orange one) - on a normal person would flash your vagina..... i like the concept, but they're just not legit clothes....

littlenatter
Learner
Learner

Post by littlenatter »

bluechevron wrote:have you seen her video for her inthestyle collection? That's an amazing opportunity but the clothes verge on indecent..... some of the thigh splits on dresses (the orange one) - on a normal person would flash your vagina..... i like the concept, but they're just not legit clothes....
Haha I thought the same! Plus the orange dress she had amended but it looked even worse after :rofl: the slit was even higher! I would need a boob job aswell for half of them :rofl:

bluechevron
Learner
Learner

Post by bluechevron »

littlenatter wrote:
bluechevron wrote:have you seen her video for her inthestyle collection? That's an amazing opportunity but the clothes verge on indecent..... some of the thigh splits on dresses (the orange one) - on a normal person would flash your vagina..... i like the concept, but they're just not legit clothes....
Haha I thought the same! Plus the orange dress she had amended but it looked even worse after :rofl: the slit was even higher! I would need a boob job aswell for half of them :rofl:

Yes omg. And there was another top - pale pink crisscross that she said needed to get amended - even the amended one, her boobs were hanging out and if it's like that with fake boobs, no chance with my real ones!!!!!!! I was hoping that bc she's 5"10, she'd be able to come up with a range the works for us taller girls, but alas, it was not to be.

Maccyd
Informer
Informer

Post by Maccyd »

The clothes are indecent and to be fair if you had an inch of fat they gonna look awful. Maybe that is in the styles target audience. Thought may have been some more flattering pieces.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

bluechevron
Learner
Learner

Post by bluechevron »

Have you seen the shitstorm that she's created amongst the bloggging industry? She did an interview http://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/worklife ... -business/ with Cosmo and basically said that everyone copies her.

If you just search sarah ashcroft in twitter, basically every blogger ever is unfollowing her. Shot herself right in the foot.

Maccyd
Informer
Informer

Post by Maccyd »

Yes I saw that interview. She comes across as cocky,arrogant and entitled. Not a good look. I would love to see her without filters/editing. Even her vlogs appear edited

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Return to “P-T”