Sarah Therese

ShallowBay
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah Therese

Post by ShallowBay »

Considering she and her husband live more on the outskirts of the Lower Mainland area they might get lucky with an affordable house with room for the small army of children she is clearly interested in having.
She needs out of that trailer though. Especially with a baby on the way.

phoebeduh
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by phoebeduh »

Anyone still follow this loon on Insta? For stressing about finances and a third surprise baby on the way, she sure was quick to buy a Vitamix that she admitted cost around $700. Good lord.

loonygal
Stalker
Stalker

Post by loonygal »

omglookatherbutt wrote:I live in a state that has extreme weather conditions. I would never dream of living in a trailer! All that crazy weather deteriorates your home very fast. Seeing her trailer covered in snow literally made my stomach drop. That is not safe especially seeing all those trees falling all around her home. I’m not trying to be mean but if I lived in Canada I would not feel safe living in a trailer with small children. Just from what I’ve seen in the vlogs.
Didn't their house get damaged a while back by a storm? I think their appliances short circuited and there were some burnt stuff in their house. They had to live with their parents for a while too.

I get that maybe they can't afford to move to another house, but they probably shouldn't be having a third kid.

thekhaleesi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thekhaleesi »

Her "Husband Reads My Hate Comments" video is inherently so hateful. I find it very hypocritical of her to respond to "hate comments" with more hate. Especially as a Christian. If you don't agree with your viewers, then ignore them. It's strange to me that she preaches loving yourself and loving others as a follower of God yet she's over here on Youtube telling women how they should or should not do their makeup or how they should stay healthy, etc. Because 99% of the stuff she preaches is regurgitated from one blog or article she read. You can't preach how you're "dairy-free" or that you wear "all natural makeup" to cure your acne, then do a 180 and not expect people to point it out. No one should be subjected to bullying, but when you post on a public site and preach very strong opinions then you can't expect others to not give theirs as well :roll:

insomniac1977
Talker
Talker

Post by insomniac1977 »

I haven't watched the video yet, started to but just didn't feel like listening to her yammer for 20 minutes. But looks like she's likely saying adios muchachos to youtube!

Brytbratbar
Debater
Debater

Post by Brytbratbar »

insomniac1977 wrote:I haven't watched the video yet, started to but just didn't feel like listening to her yammer for 20 minutes. But looks like she's likely saying adios muchachos to youtube!
She basically said that since she's become a mom she's changed and no longer interested in strictly beauty, she is not the person she was years ago because she's now a wife and mother and blah blah blah. She wants to do more lifestyle, fashion and cooking videos but is unsure whether to make a new channel or to intergrate it into her current one. She apparently feels strongly that she should just start a new channel and leave her old one, but that she's worked hard to get where she's at. She needs her subscribers to tell her what she should do. I personally think that with a baby on the way with two children already that making a decision that takes away your income is not the right move. I also thought the video itself and especially her instagram post about the video was really clickbaity. I would be extremely surprised if she did leave her channel for a new one and wasn't just using it as a way to get views.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Did you guys knows she’s married and a muhhhhmaaa? I had no idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ALeigh409
Talker
Talker

Post by ALeigh409 »

phoebeduh wrote:Anyone still follow this loon on Insta? For stressing about finances and a third surprise baby on the way, she sure was quick to buy a Vitamix that she admitted cost around $700. Good lord.
Yet her kid sleeps in her closet. :shock:

badhairspray
Informer
Informer

Post by badhairspray »

I’m starting to think more and more that she’s orthorexic. I’ve never seen anyone so obsessed with food. Also, why is a pregnant woman concerned with “detoxing”? That’s not even a real thing, Sarah. Drinking lemon and cucumber water won’t do anything.

I used to really like her but it’s getting weird now. She dresses her kids all in muted, bland colors, presumably so they fit her instagram “aesthetic”. Also, what is up with the “380k+ subscribers” on her Instagram bio? Just say you’re a YouTuber. Her friend Bethany is a breath of fresh air compared to Sarah though. The differences in their “what I eat in a day” is astounding. It’s so nice seeing someone eat like a normal person after watching Sarah become more and more restrictive with her food.

badhairspray
Informer
Informer

Post by badhairspray »

I’m starting to think more and more that she’s orthorexic. I’ve never seen anyone so obsessed with food. Also, why is a pregnant woman concerned with “detoxing”? That’s not even a real thing, Sarah. Drinking lemon and cucumber water won’t do anything.

I used to really like her but it’s getting weird now. She dresses her kids all in muted, bland colors, presumably so they fit her instagram “aesthetic”. Also, what is up with the “380k+ subscribers” on her Instagram bio? Just say you’re a YouTuber. Her friend Bethany is a breath of fresh air compared to Sarah though. The differences in their “what I eat in a day” is astounding. It’s so nice seeing someone eat like a normal person after watching Sarah become more and more restrictive with her food.

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by makeupmenace »

Um did you all see her video about why she's not fully vegan? :? She seems unstable. She thinks animals have no souls and was...laughing about animals suffering, like when she flushed her fish down the garbage disposal. The hell is wrong with her?
Blending is my cardio.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

makeupmenace wrote:Um did you all see her video about why she's not fully vegan? :? She seems unstable. She thinks animals have no souls and was...laughing about animals suffering, like when she flushed her fish down the garbage disposal. The hell is wrong with her?
What the fuck? What a cunt. I mean I’m not vegan but shit, there’s no reason to laugh abt something like that.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

makeupmenace wrote:Um did you all see her video about why she's not fully vegan? :? She seems unstable. She thinks animals have no souls and was...laughing about animals suffering, like when she flushed her fish down the garbage disposal. The hell is wrong with her?
What the fuck? What a cunt. I mean I’m not vegan but shit, there’s no reason to laugh abt something like that.

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

Post by omglookatherbutt »

bubbles_328 wrote:
Joey Carbstrong made a reaction/ commentary video on this! Everyone in the comments are calling her a psychopath! :rofl: Highly recommend watching ladies LOL the comments section is amazing! :rofl:

What the fuck? What a cxxt. I mean I’m not vegan but shit, there’s no reason to laugh abt something like that.

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

bubbles_328 wrote:
What the fuck? What a cxxt. I mean I’m not vegan but shit, there’s no reason to laugh abt something like that.

Joey Carbstrong made a reaction/ commentary video on this! Everyone in the comments are calling her a psychopath! :rofl: Highly recommend watching ladies LOL the comments section is amazing! :rofl:

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

bubbles_328 wrote:

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Everyone in the comments us tearing her apart. Rightfully so. How crazy to say that animals don’t have souls and laugh about killing them. Like I get not being an animal person, for sure. But to be THAT heartless about a living, breathing being is insane. She needs help

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

I just read about 100 comments. No one is defending her. Not a soul. GOOD. I hope she’s reading them and thinking twice about what she said. Almost everyone I read said they’re unsubbing and won’t be watching her again.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

I just read about 100 comments. No one is defending her. Not a soul. GOOD. I hope she’s reading them and thinking twice about what she said. Almost everyone I read said they’re unsubbing and won’t be watching her again.

badhairspray
Informer
Informer

Post by badhairspray »

It was really silly for her to even make the video to begin with. I'm not vegan either but I don't feel a need to explain why not.

Return to “P-U”