Sarah Therese

kittykittykitty
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sarah Therese

Post by kittykittykitty »

Anyone watch her? She just posted a video about her Christianity that she began with a disclaimer saying she's "just telling her story" but then proceeds to talk about her experiences with non believers and how they're so different and ew! It came off as very preachy and offensive.

Checked the comments and there was not even a hint of constructive criticism... so I imagine she's just been deleting any "negative" comments. Brutal.

Diemly
Learner
Learner

Re: Sarah Therese

Post by Diemly »

I watch her videos muted if that tells you anything.

Isn't her community rather small? Not sure anyone subbed would openly criticize her in the comments. That said I find her decision to post that sort of video poorly timed, regardless of her being Canadian. We don't need to further divide people at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FFL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FFL »

I go back and forth being subscribed to her. She's sweet and cute, but sometimes it just is too "cutesy" for me all the time, especially when she smiles and sticks her tongue out. A bit too overboard for me at times.

PanicStation
Informer
Informer

Post by PanicStation »

Yea.... her "testimony" video definitely rubbed me the wrong way. I respect all belief systems but she sort of made "non-believers" sound like satan worshippers. I also scrolled through the comments looking for any sort of challenging comment and found nothing. Someone asked how she would react if her daughter grew up and decided she didn't want to follow Christianity. I wonder how she would respond to that.

On another note, I really didn't want to make this comment but it's been driving me crazy: I get major homosexual vibes from her husband. Like, major. Not looking to start rumors, just wondering if anyone else agrees. I hope I'm wrong...

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

I've been watching her since she got pregnant with ivy. I really don't like her lol. I don't know what it is but she just grinds my gears. They're ttc again and have been since May (ivy was born in February). Jesus Christ girl slow down.
My gaydar is off the charts with her husband.
Also it looks like they live in a trailer. Like s double wide trailer.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

I've been watching her since she got pregnant with ivy. I really don't like her lol. I don't know what it is but she just grinds my gears. They're ttc again and have been since May (ivy was born in February). Jesus Christ girl slow down.
My gaydar is off the charts with her husband.
Also it looks like they live in a trailer. Like s double wide trailer.

harleenquinzel
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by harleenquinzel »

A few videos of hers ago, one of the early comments has now since been deleted, went something along the lines of "legend has it Sarah doesn't do a video that isn't sponsored". I might be off on the wording, buuuut it was perfection. And of course, it doesn't exist anymore. :roll: I feel that gist is an accurate representation of her "content". I mean, she had not blind-you-bright teeth for most of her videos and then bam, the white-light teeth happened as a result of a sponsored video for a whitening system of some sort. I don't judge people on brightening their teeth, but when it's such a drastic if not distracting difference, you can't help but go hmmm.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Lol I feel like all she does is sponsored videos but I mean why wouldn't she. They don't have a lot of money and they live in a trailer park. Gotta get all that bank.
But money can't buy brains. She started forward facing ivy who is under a year old. Which is illegal in Canada, not to mention stupid.

mintieee
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mintieee »

Wow I can't believe she gives ivy so much juice! So bad for babies. Especially in her bottle to go to sleep. All of Ivy's teeth are going to rot. Babies get bottle rot from milk, imagine what juice is doing to her teeth

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

mintieee wrote:Wow I can't believe she gives ivy so much juice! So bad for babies. Especially in her bottle to go to sleep. All of Ivy's teeth are going to rot. Babies get bottle rot from milk, imagine what juice is doing to her teeth

She really doesn't seem to know how to parent. Like yes this is her first and everyone makes mistakes, but the ones she's making are outrageous and totally outweigh all the good she's doing.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Anyone still watch her?
Her parenting really hasn’t gotten any better lol. On top of her forward facing ivy before 1 year, she had her in a super expired car seat (which she admitted on youtube). She said that it was so wiggly and still drove around for a long time with it like that. She probably got it second hand which is fine if money is tight, but you absolutely can’t have an expired car seat. She’s crazy.
Her voice grinds my gears.

She also took her week old newborn out to the grocery store, let people touch him while he was wrapped etc. I get that she probably feels good enough to get out and she needed to get stuff but he’s only a week old and there is soooo many germs at the grocery store. Ugh

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

So clearly no one does lol so I’ll just talk to myself. She said there is real medical reasoning for circumcision, which is fine. Then she went on to say that there is no medical reason for immunizations either. Like yes you protect against diseases but you’re increasing the kids chance of cancer and AUTISM! How fucking stupid is she. That was totally Misproven a long time ago, the guy who wrote the initial thing came out and said it was not true.
She should not be having children if she thinks there is no medical need for vaccinations and they’re a “just for fun” kind of thing

phoebeduh
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by phoebeduh »

Literally only joining to comment about the video she just put out explaining why she chose to circumcise her son. Then she goes on to talk about how vaccines cause autism? Seriously, what kind of research did she actually do?? ALSO, I commented on her instagram picture that I had to unfollow due to putting out so much false information and claiming it as fact when she knows she has a decent fan base now. It also stated that she must be more scared of her child having a disability than contracting or spreading a deadly disease. I checked the post again today to see why I hadn't gotten any backlash from making that comment, and SHE DELETED IT! Incredibly.

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PearlescentPink »

That car-vlog-rant was an immediate I sub for me. It was the most uneducated, uninformed, reactionary piece of sheltered shit I have heard in a while. Obviously your children aren’t vaccinated, Sarah. If they were, you wouldn’t be so defensive.

And for the record, vaccines do not cause autism. You know what the number one cause of autism is?

Having autism.
Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PearlescentPink »

Forevergauc wrote:Anyone still watch her?
Her parenting really hasn’t gotten any better lol. On top of her forward facing ivy before 1 year, she had her in a super expired car seat (which she admitted on youtube). She said that it was so wiggly and still drove around for a long time with it like that. She probably got it second hand which is fine if money is tight, but you absolutely can’t have an expired car seat. She’s crazy.
Her voice grinds my gears.

She also took her week old newborn out to the grocery store, let people touch him while he was wrapped etc. I get that she probably feels good enough to get out and she needed to get stuff but he’s only a week old and there is soooo many germs at the grocery store. Ugh

I’m sure ICBC (the Insurance Corperation of British Columbia) would have a field day if she ever got in an accident. Like any insurance company, they look for any excuse not to pay, and all the better if they have evidence. Also, filming yourself while driving isn’t exactly a safe habit to get into, especially for someone who is so worried about the remote possiblity of a vaccine giving your child cancer. It’s more likely that you are going to harm your child filming and driving or having them in expired car seats but hey, at least it’s not Autism.
Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

She is so delusional it’s actually scary. And of course she doesn’t listen to any sound advice and thinks it’s all hate.

On a side note: does Calvin have his own room? I mean he’s a newborn so he doesn’t really need one, but she said they want 2 more kids. Their house seems like it’s only a 2 bedroom double wide.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

There are a couple comments still up on insta stating that she is wrong about vaccines. So either she hasn’t seen them or she’s realized she was wrong. I’m going with she hasn’t seen them.
She’s so blissfully unaware. Very sheltered indeed

phoebeduh
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by phoebeduh »

I went and reposted mine because she deleted the original, lol. GIRL WE SEE THROUGH YOUR BS.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Why am I not surprised that she’d get a dog just to keep it outside. I PRAY that they don’t get a dog. Poor thing

ilyria
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ilyria »

I watch her still. I like some of her looks and that's the only reason why but she's grating on my nerves more and more. The amount of super false info she spews is irritating and now sometimes dangerous. She used to preach about drying out her skin because it was oily and acne prone, obviously a horrible thing to do, but she changed her tune on that one. I called her out one time when she said she opened and closed her pores, which is of course impossible. She actually responded a doctor told her so and it's true and she'll believe them over me and she's a cosmetologist. I told her I doubt any doctor would tell her that because it's impossible to do and she could research it herself. She never responded of course. Now on to her constantly driving while filming. Not only is that dangerous but it also shows her driving with either only one hand or sometimes both hands completely off the wheel. I just couldn't imagine driving like that with 2 babies in the car.

Return to “P-U”