Samantha March

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Samantha March

Post by claradion »

beautyineveryone wrote:
claradion wrote:I’m so surprised she isn’t switching to cooler foundations. She must know that she looks bizarre?

I also remember how she mentioned that she doesn’t have a mirror so palettes with mirrors are so important to her. She must be getting a little from YouTube, at least enough to buy a $10 mirror for her vanity?
Lol Maybe she's hoping someone will pick up on it and send her one

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
That’s what I’m thinking. Makeup Struggles just got a free one, and it’s not that I care that companies send them, like they did for her. It’s frustrating when she goes on about how sad and poor she is and in the next breath is talking about a Sephora haul. She easily could have gotten a mirror
I’m the worst of the worst

claradion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by claradion »

I didn’t even finish my thought I was so mad lol she angles for people to send them to her. It’s not like PR. Obviously that comes from an advertising budget, but she whines and regular people buy her things, and then she goes and spends more money. She’s not getting an income from YouTube? Obviously she is. It wouldn’t be bad if people just sent her stuff to be nice but it trying to make people feel badlyfor her that annoys me
I’m the worst of the worst

hcburbs
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by hcburbs »

just saw her new video on trying shades from the reformulated jaclyn hill vault palettes. the amount of disclaimers she made throughout the video was ridiculous. "i am not a makeup artist," "this is not a review, but a first impressions." is she that afraid of criticism or questions?

Tryeentoohard
Debater
Debater

Post by Tryeentoohard »

hcburbs wrote:just saw her new video on trying shades from the reformulated jaclyn hill vault palettes. the amount of disclaimers she made throughout the video was ridiculous. "i am not a makeup artist," "this is not a review, but a first impressions." is she that afraid of criticism or questions?
Yeah, she's terrified of criticism. She is not in the right profession lmao.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

I tried to watch her new highlight declutter and I couldn't finish the video. She has to be one of the most repetitive beauty channels around. Not just with what she says about each product but with the phrases she uses. I lost count of how many times she used the phrase "I'm gonna go ahead and _____" in just the first 10 minutes.

It's the same thing with her "Will I Buy It" series. She says the SAME thing over and over again depending on what kind of product she's talking about. If she feels that she has too many eyeshadow palettes, she'll literally go through five or six different releases and repeat the same shit for each one. Just group them all together and call it a day.

Also am I the only one who notices that weird thing she does to the end of so many words where she'll add like the "uh" sound? "So let's-uh go through-uh these-uh products... I just-uh don't-uh think it's-uh the-uh greatest."

Combined with the constant loud swallowing, she's unbearable to watch now.

wtfisthis1
Learner
Learner

Post by wtfisthis1 »

facepainter wrote:I tried to watch her new highlight declutter and I couldn't finish the video. She has to be one of the most repetitive beauty channels around. Not just with what she says about each product but with the phrases she uses. I lost count of how many times she used the phrase "I'm gonna go ahead and _____" in just the first 10 minutes.

It's the same thing with her "Will I Buy It" series. She says the SAME thing over and over again depending on what kind of product she's talking about. If she feels that she has too many eyeshadow palettes, she'll literally go through five or six different releases and repeat the same shit for each one. Just group them all together and call it a day.

Also am I the only one who notices that weird thing she does to the end of so many words where she'll add like the "uh" sound? "So let's-uh go through-uh these-uh products... I just-uh don't-uh think it's-uh the-uh greatest."

Combined with the constant loud swallowing, she's unbearable to watch now.
Yes!! THIS-UH!!! She does that sooo much and it's super frustrating - and she always does it when she slows down her words on purpose (like when she reads product names). "This-uh highlight is the Natasha. Denona. Super. Glow. Highlight. In-uh. Fair anditsthehighlightihaveonrightnow."

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

she's so defensive... why? and she kisses so much ass. what's up with her being in love with kathleen. I mean get a personality. also she needs to stop doing the red warm eyeshadow jazz... she looks like a vampire.

Post by Guest »

She reminds of SJP with an orange tan before the years of cigarette smoking took a toll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lurk Err
Debater
Debater

Post by Lurk Err »

Why does it seem like she never gets why someone doesn’t like her. That girl that married into the friend group and her former BFF and maid of honor?

Also her hair needs cut, it’s a string mess.

Coco Lux
Informer
Informer

Post by Coco Lux »

Lurk Err wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:31 pm
Why does it seem like she never gets why someone doesn’t like her. That girl that married into the friend group and her former BFF and maid of honor?

Also her hair needs cut, it’s a string mess.
That will be her cheap extensions. When she turns her head to the side you can see the clips sometimes lol

Coco Lux
Informer
Informer

Samantha March

Post by Coco Lux »

I really wish Samantha would stop having subscribers send her gifts. She’s at a point where she gets plenty of pr (I think).

Someone sent her a pat McGrath pallet which she basically trashed down to the packaging.

How is that subscriber going to feel when they see that? I get she wanted to be honest about her review of it but she could have been more tactful
I’m sure all her giveaways are fake too. She does several per month. I just find it hard to believe she buys makeup for herself and her giveaways but is always complaining about money worries as well. It just doesn’t add up.

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

Coco Lux wrote:I really wish Samantha would stop having subscribers send her gifts. She’s at a point where she gets plenty of pr (I think).

Someone sent her a pat McGrath pallet which she basically trashed down to the packaging.

How is that subscriber going to feel when they see that? I get she wanted to be honest about her review of it but she could have been more tactful Image
I’m sure all her giveaways are fake too. She does several per month. I just find it hard to believe she buys makeup for herself and her giveaways but is always complaining about money worries as well. It just doesn’t add up.

I agree. I've been silently cringing every time she says a subscriber sent (fill in expensive product here) as a gift. I honestly think it's not that she can't afford expensive things, she just doesn't want to spend the money just to review it. I don't blame her for that, but she always pulls the "too pricey" excuse.

Just say it's not worth it instead of acting poor. If she were really that broke she would be using all affordable makeup and using the PR she received.

It seems to be getting more and more frequent. Plus, she NEVER EVER says guys, don't buy me gifts/makeup ect. Put that money to a charity or pay it forward.

I've heard lots of other influencers say they don't need to SEND me makeup. Angelica is one of them.

I've almost unsubscribed because it's getting embarrassing. Plus if I hear her say "In case you don't know, I'm a published author" I will scream. Girl, you self publish on Amazon take a seat.

Coco Lux
Informer
Informer

Post by Coco Lux »

autumnshadowpath wrote:
Coco Lux wrote:I really wish Samantha would stop having subscribers send her gifts. She’s at a point where she gets plenty of pr (I think).

How is that subscriber going to feel when they see that? I get she wanted to be honest about her review of it but she could have been more tactful Image

I agree. I've been silently cringing every time she says a subscriber sent (fill in expensive product here) as a gift. I honestly think it's not that she can't afford expensive things, she just doesn't want to spend the money just to review it. I don't blame her for that, but she always pulls the "too pricey" excuse.

Just say it's not worth it instead of acting poor. If she were really that broke she would be using all affordable makeup and using the PR she received.

It seems to be getting more and more frequent. Plus, she NEVER EVER says guys, don't buy me gifts/makeup ect. Put that money to a charity or pay it forward.

I've heard lots of other influencers say they don't need to SEND me makeup. Angelica is one of them.

I've almost unsubscribed because it's getting embarrassing. Plus if I hear her say "In case you don't know, I'm a published author" I will scream. Girl, you self publish on Amazon take a seat.
Completely agree. She should switch to drugstore if things are too expensive but she hardly ever uses inexpensive items and all the gifts she is sent is always luxury items. Hourglass face palettes, pat McGrath etc

Coco Lux
Informer
Informer

Post by Coco Lux »

Oh jeez she does not suit all black eyeshadow and full black liner. She looks like she has 2 black eyes and that’s being kind. It just makes her already mismatched foundation seem even more off.

Post by Guest »

Her eyes are so buggy and I hear all the 100000> subbed gurus sing praises about her. She parrots her content and her eyes are so beady it's scary. She talks too goddamn fast like she's trying to pull a jaclyn hill on us

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

i can't stand her... shes an ass licker and I'm bored of her videos im so bored i regret writing in this thread coz now i will always be curious with the comments. I have tried to see her videos but never finish or even go past a couple of minutes, she is so dry, ... i have unsubscribed.

Coco Lux
Informer
Informer

Post by Coco Lux »

CinnamonBun wrote:Her eyes are so buggy and I hear all the 100000> subbed gurus sing praises about her. She parrots her content and her eyes are so beady it's scary. She talks too goddamn fast like she's trying to pull a jaclyn hill on us
She probably wants to be Jaclyn but at least Jaclyn has talent, she can do makeup, Samantha can’t even match her foundation and her videos are the same every week. Most beautubers are gaining subs quickly but everyone in Samantha’s clique are not, their view numbers are shocking and they all put out the same videos every week lol

StuckInThe90s
Informer
Informer

Post by StuckInThe90s »

I get so freaking tired of her always bracing herself for criticism liked a kicked dog. When you put yourself out there people say whatever they’re going to say. You decide whether it means anything to you. And I definitely don’t understand why so many viewers send them her expensive palettes. Why would anyone do that?! I don’t get it.

smartypants80
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by smartypants80 »

StuckInThe90s wrote:I get so freaking tired of her always bracing herself for criticism liked a kicked dog. When you put yourself out there people say whatever they’re going to say. You decide whether it means anything to you. And I definitely don’t understand why so many viewers send them her expensive palettes. Why would anyone do that?! I don’t get it.
It is so embarrassing that people are sending her makeup she deems "too expensive" for her to buy herself but "I STILL wanna review it for YOU GUYS!"

Every will I buy it video is about her begging for people to send her expensive makeup to review and then say it's not worth the money (THAT SHE DIDN'T SPEND!)

She just got back from a Punta Cana vacation! She buys $40 plus foundations! I'm pretty sure she can AFFORD the makeup herself but wants it for free.

Cringefest

WhiteWhaleWoman
Talker
Talker

Post by WhiteWhaleWoman »

I cannot stand her bland ass personality I’d rather watch paint dry then listen to her tacky mooching off her subscribers ass.

Return to “P-T”