Stella Rae

pepperann
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Stella Rae

Post by pepperann »

Stella's 'No Longer Vegan' video incoming in 3...2...

thinkoutloud123
Talker
Talker

Post by thinkoutloud123 »

pepperann wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:42 pm
Stella's 'No Longer Vegan' video incoming in 3...2...
YOU CALLED IT!

ihatetheinternet
Learner
Learner

Post by ihatetheinternet »

i just can't believe it lol. like her DAD went vegan bc of her, sonia went vegan bc of her (not solely bc of her but i mean stella was obviously a pretty huge influence) and now stella's eating chicken!! like lmao.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

It's obvious that the young people who were only vegan for a couple of years were doing it as a lifestyle trend, legit no different than being "punk" in high school. Chicken though?

hipshakerrr
Talker
Talker

Post by hipshakerrr »

i'm less surprised she's no longer vegan and more surprised she admitted it. everyone in her comments is so disappointed in her but like that's what you get from taking diet advice from a 16 year old? being vegan was easy for her because she pretty much still had an eating disorder.

valpal123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by valpal123 »

I was honestly so surprised when she said that she started eating chicken. It's obvious that she was vegan because she thought it was trendy, not as a selfless or compassionate act. I'm confused by her excuses and justification for starting to eat meat again. VictoriaxRave started eating eggs for body building, so I'm not sure why Stella wouldn't just do that instead of eating meat...

pepperann
Informer
Informer

Post by pepperann »

I'm honestly so disgusted by her. She was eating fish, eggs, and chicken for a YEAR and lying to her audience about being vegan?

Ew I can't believe I watched her videos and contributed to her ad revenue for that long. She def showed her true colors, she'll obviously lie about anything if it serves her.

Part of me is really disappointed in the fact that she built her audience off veganism and now she can just drop it and still keep her shitty channel going. But at the same time... not really worried about it lmao both her ig and her youtube have been declining for the longest

thiccgnocchi
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thiccgnocchi »

Lmao well this is sad. She became vegan because it was trendy and now shes stopping because its trendy. Sad thinng is shes had a dead channel for awhile now, but her few loyal subscribers from 2016 were at least keeping her afloat. Her whole channel revolved around her veganism. I guess now shes just a man-hating/workout/dildo youtuber now.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Hey been lurking on this thread for a while but just wanted to jump in quick and say the bit that gets me is the fact that she's uploaded numerous "what I ate today" videos in the last year and they've all showcased her "vegan" diet and implied that that's what she was eating. It's the deliberately misleading part that gets me about it all because she could have just not uploaded those kinds of videos and stopped talking about it even if she was worried to talk about her dietary choices.

She's a fraud imo

pepperann
Informer
Informer

Post by pepperann »

^

Heavy fraud. Especially since she still wants to sell her 'vegan' clothing line?? People in the comments were saying they should be banned from vegfest lol kinda agree. The fact that she was going to vegfests raking in cash selling her shit while eating chicken... ew. Sucks that Sonia is wrapped up in that though and it would affect her too.

I hope Sonia stays true to her vegan/compassionate values and doesn't just follow whatever Stella is doing, which she has been known to do in the past. But at the same time I feel Sonia has found her own voice and distanced herself a little (which is good bc Stella is kinda a shitty friend tbh and seems to always lowkey bully Sonia? and constantly put her down in a sneaky/shady way). Unfollowed all of Stella's socials but definitely gonna do my best to support Sonia more .

Dsuze27
Learner
Learner

Post by Dsuze27 »

I get the vibe it had all dried up a bit so Stella wanted to make some drama with all of this, however instead of causing a drama everyone's kind of just been like.. bye??
I think she genuinely thought she'd be one of those big Youtuber groups who hang around the big cities and the money never ends. She's always been deluded. Sad thing is, she knows NO other life outside of the Social Media bubble, and that's not the reality.

idlemelon
Talker
Talker

Post by idlemelon »

she did a “reading hate comments from vegans” video.... like if this ain’t the most forced controversy i’ve ever seen for views idk what is. And it’s not even working how much y’all wanna bet she apologizes and says she’s an ethical vegan again a year from now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

idlemelon
Talker
Talker

Post by idlemelon »

sksksksks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

It's funny because I would assume she has a younger audience than a lot of other ex vegans but hers seem to be the most unsupportive and critical, which impresses me lol. A lot of the other no longer vegans were getting a bunch of blind support.

xrockyroad
Learner
Learner

Post by xrockyroad »

Homie’s socialblade still looks like shit lol

elisabeth
Talker
Talker

Post by elisabeth »

Wow I haven't paid attention to her in so long and she's like a completely different person now. The fact that she lied about being vegan for an entire year is...something. She's ridiculous.

cherrytempura
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cherrytempura »

Honestly, the day she decided to incorporate being thicc as part of her “brand” I was counting down the days before she would start eating animal products to up her protein. I don’t know, I always had a feeling she isn’t the type to go out of her way to research more vegan foods that are high in protein?

Also, if she was actually eating animal products for bodybuilding in the past year and hiding it from literally everyone...then why does she STILL not have any visible muscle definition let alone an ass? Can someone explain this to me lol

CocoMeowCat12
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoMeowCat12 »

How does Stella afford her LA apartment and lifestyle when her videos hardly get views and her instagram posts don’t get many likes? It doesn’t seem like she’s being sponsored or doing ads for very good products either. guess being a failed YouTuber still makes you a lot.

I listened to one of her podcasts recently and it was pretty bad, no substance and boring. The kind of “L.A., ditsy, well off white girl” she always mimicks in that annoying “omg” voice sounds like her, herself.

Petty side note: her voice always sounds really nerdy when she does rap quotes or lyrics. Like in one vid she was like “I’m
Just me! Hundred on my wrist icees” (I probably butchered those lyrics but that’s what it sounded like she said) but it just sounded so nerdy and nasally.

saltyhoe7

Post by saltyhoe7 »

It makes me so uncomfy how she always talks about how “thicc” she is... like she has had no glute gains in the past 2 years she’s been working out, sure she’s toned up her butt but you can see in her newest glute workout vid she only does like 4 exercises and with not a lot of weight.. her form is questionable too, she should get a trainer

CocoMeowCat12
Learner
Learner

Post by CocoMeowCat12 »

Yeah I saw the video a few days ago on how to get “thicc” and I’m thinking damn she still saying that? I’ve seen ppl in the comments in the past tell her she’s not, but she still doesn’t get it. I think she’s just trying to flatter herself and probably just sees people who tell her the truth as “jealous haters”. Maybe she thinks she has an ass now because she used to have no ass but after working out she now has a small one. So to her she thinks “damn I have a big ass and I’m so thicc now” even though she’s just “thicker” than she was before doesn’t mean she’s thicc in general. Her calling herself thicc is just so obnoxious to me. If she’s thicc then I’m Katya Elise Henry.

It’s one thing to brag and be conceited but to brag and be conceited about attributes you don’t even have = annoying.

Return to “P-U”