Sammy Robinson / @sammyrobinson on IG

Baeonce
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sammy Robinson / @sammyrobinson on IG

Post by Baeonce »

Just when you think her adventure vlogs could have potential she gives us this half assed shitshow. The new vlog was just full of had to be there moments with her obnoxious friends, there was no engagement with her viewers and who the hell were them guys during the end of it!!?! I am on the verge of unsubscribing from this halfassed trustfund kid, I don’t think I can take survive another vlog hate watching her (its not even hate watching though, it’s more pity watching!) ughhhhh

mex3
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by mex3 »

I’ve unsubscribed- she’s lackluster, has no talent, has nothing to contribute, and can’t even do her own makeup right. I used to think she was really pretty but lately she can’t even succeed in that so good luck to being rich and lazy!

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

Has anyone else noticed she’s lost more weight (especially in her legs) very recently?

CalmYaFarm
Informer
Informer

Post by CalmYaFarm »

She looks fit AF. Also lol at your username ^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mex3
Learner
Learner

Post by mex3 »

Yes she's very naturally pretty with great features and a great figure. But god she looks AWFUL with makeup. I was so shocked when she showed how she was all done getting ready for the Patron event- like you do not need all that.
Also, she looks so much better without those god awful lash extensions- she has no clue or doesn't care bc she just got the heaviest, most dramatic ones yet.

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

mex3 wrote:Yes she's very naturally pretty with great features and a great figure. But god she looks AWFUL with makeup. I was so shocked when she showed how she was all done getting ready for the Patron event- like you do not need all that.
Also, she looks so much better without those god awful lash extensions- she has no clue or doesn't care bc she just got the heaviest, most dramatic ones yet.
Completely agree. She doesn’t need all that makeup & when she cakes it on (so 99% of the time) it actually looks terrible on her and takes away from her looks! I also HATE most eyelash extensions. They tend to be super heavy and drag people’s eyes/faces down.

fghtffyrdmns
Debater
Debater

Post by fghtffyrdmns »

She has some of the worst eyelash extensions I've ever seen. They're WAY too long and they make her eyes look so heavy set and droopy. Total fail.

Soccerina9111
Debater
Debater

Post by Soccerina9111 »

Wtf are these "meetings" that all beauty/lifestyle influencers seem to go to all the time? Lmao

kellyba34
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kellyba34 »

TFW her gym costs $50 per week. Also we definitely know she lives in/near Paddington now.

coconutsun
Informer
Informer

Post by coconutsun »

I am so jealous of her and holly. Think about it holly gets to go to all these cool events and receive pr because its her mums company. She only has 13k followers and thats probably only by being associated with australias top youtubers. Of course the youtubers would be nice to her its the boss's daughter. Sammy is gorgeous but boring as shit. Her vlogs are so monotone and just bland. She wouldnt be anywhere without being friends with holly

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

coconutsun wrote:I am so jealous of her and holly. Think about it holly gets to go to all these cool events and receive pr because its her mums company. She only has 13k followers and thats probably only by being associated with australias top youtubers. Of course the youtubers would be nice to her its the boss's daughter. Sammy is gorgeous but boring as shit. Her vlogs are so monotone and just bland. She wouldnt be anywhere without being friends with holly
I think the same. She has the connections and obviously having holly as a friend help her bc she has no talent, not at vlogging, not at youtube, not at makeup, and her personality is boring af.

Soccerina9111
Debater
Debater

Post by Soccerina9111 »

Did you guys see her festival look? It was trash, like straight up awful. A triangle of chunky glitter under her eyes, poorly blended eyeshadow, and randomly placed glitter. It only looks half decent because she's pretty & skinny, otherwise, it truly shows how little effort she puts into her job. I'm truly blown away & lowkey disgusted at how little she tries, but how much she gets out of it.

QueenJolie
Informer
Informer

Post by QueenJolie »

Lol I saw her best friend Laura at my uni today. She's studying in my same faculty. She was totally bitchfaced
'Isn't slough a funny word?'

omgpromocode
Lurker
Lurker

Post by omgpromocode »

Looks like her and nick may have broken up... she posted stories of her parents relationship, then her new bedroom arrangement with "fresh start", then a bunch of junk food. She still follows him but he doesn't follow her!!!!!

starviolet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by starviolet »

omgpromocode wrote:Looks like her and nick may have broken up... she posted stories of her parents relationship, then her new bedroom arrangement with "fresh start", then a bunch of junk food. She still follows him but he doesn't follow her!!!!!
She’s the spitting image of her mother! Surprised about nick if true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mimipartytime123
Learner
Learner

Post by mimipartytime123 »

I'm actually kind of surprised??? They weren't like couple goals or anything but they just celebrated his birthday together and spend a lot of time with each others family. :o I wonder what happened.

Soccerina9111
Debater
Debater

Post by Soccerina9111 »

omgpromocode wrote:Looks like her and nick may have broken up... she posted stories of her parents relationship, then her new bedroom arrangement with "fresh start", then a bunch of junk food. She still follows him but he doesn't follow her!!!!!
Omg I noticed all of that but I didn't even consider that they might have broken up! I'm really surprised to hear that. If that is the case, I feel like maybe he might have broken up with her. How crazy...

crossroads2727
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by crossroads2727 »

Wow, could be true but it seems so random! They always seemed like a sweet couple.

mimipartytime123
Learner
Learner

Post by mimipartytime123 »

I wonder if something happened on their trip to Melbourne....she seemed ready to cry at the end of her latest "vlog". Maybe this means she will throw herself into her work and we might get some interesting content..... :roll:

Soccerina9111
Debater
Debater

Post by Soccerina9111 »

mimipartytime123 wrote:I wonder if something happened on their trip to Melbourne....she seemed ready to cry at the end of her latest "vlog". Maybe this means she will throw herself into her work and we might get some interesting content..... :roll:
Lmao... throw herself intro work? Doubt it. She said it herself, she's lazy & messy. She'd much rather party with the girls, drink, eat junk, go to events, travel for free, etc. than actually put out interesting content for her viewers :rofl:

Return to “P-U”