Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scammage Part 2

Post by clocktower »

justanotherhaul wrote:Image

Her new hair looks really bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been stalking this forum and joined only because you posted this and it made me laugh. It's because of her skin color. Asian skin tones and a DARK orange color usually don't mesh well together... it makes us long like we're just one big orange oompa loompah.

Ninalam216
Learner
Learner

Post by Ninalam216 »

Been whoring around since day 1...no surprise there. A hoe then, and a hoe now. Once a whore, forever a whore. :rofl:

qwertyx3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by qwertyx3 »

I use to really like watching her but after she got a boob job she became very trashy......this girl need to know how to cover up like really do you really need to snapchat in bed we know your naked put a shirt on.......

FluffyUnicorns
Talker
Talker

Post by FluffyUnicorns »

Monkey, I don't know if you're still checking these forums from time to time, but I just wanted to say that you should keep doing whatever you can on your end to make sure that the kids are safe, comfortable and happy. You've already been doing this, but don't let Sam weasel her way into having her ideal life where you're just around conveniently to take advantage of. It's relatively reasonable for you to not want Chris to be around the kids as much as possible. Even in past vlogs before all of this we know that he's essentially a dead beat, you've mentioned that he's basically lived under his parents with their money and now he's living with Sam's money. Who would want that kind of person around their kids? That's not a role model they should look up to. He has no aspirations and goals, he just exists. We all know Sam was referring to you when she mentioned she can't do anything about the "living situation". I hope here is no bad mouthing each other in front of the kids on both sides. Kids are very receptive of that and they'll remember it for the rest of their life. They'll remember who bad mouthed who and who didn't. They'll remember which parent did everything they could to make sure they were happy, healthy and safe. They'll remember which parent made sure to spend as much time as they could with them, they'll remember who took days off from work just to see them play in a sport or attend an important event they participated in. They'll see who made sacrifices with the children's best interests in mind. All in all, it's very commendable that you've been so civil with her considering what she has done, what she is doing and what things she'll do in the future. Keep it up and your children will remember and be so thankful to have you as a parent :)

wolfbutt
Learner
Learner

Post by wolfbutt »

Her hair is so gross looking, dyes it so damn much it looks fried and dead

CrazyCapric0rn
Talker
Talker

Post by CrazyCapric0rn »

Oh my god this girl talking about all the "happy weight" she's gaining... like girl you've been gaining 10 lbs every year if that isn't troublesome then I don't know what is....I am in no way trying to body shame but her diet is GARBAGE and it doesn't matter if she joins a gym or not because it's over 70% diet when it comes to weight loss. Until she starts eating better (aka not eating out for every meal of the day) she will steadily keep gaining weight. Also she keeps repeating how "happy" she is with her weight gain... I LoLed so hard because back in the day she used to brag how she physically cannot gain weight ahahah! A big LOL at her getting a dog... kind of hard to see Sam commit to something for 10+ years, if she left her kids she sure as hell will leave the dog as well. What a mess :roll:

CrazyCapric0rn
Talker
Talker

Post by CrazyCapric0rn »

Anyone else think she got lip injections in her newest video on laser hair removal? I don't know why she would do that since she already has big lips but her lips look weird.....

lawlipop
Debater
Debater

Post by lawlipop »

Coolsculpting? Seriously? Girl is a stick. What fat does she need to have frozen? :roll:

qwertyx3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by qwertyx3 »

She has all this time to take care of dogs but can't take time to take care of her kids?????

qwertyx3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by qwertyx3 »

Is it me or does she use that damn dog filter way to much???

Ninalam216
Learner
Learner

Post by Ninalam216 »

Monkey is a better parent than Sam is. She makes all this money but doesn't bother to spend it to bring her kids on vacation such as to places like Disney world where all kids dreams come true. Instead she wastes her money on makeup and more useless crap for her and her 'bae'. Oh and not to mention her new dog. On the other hand, monkey is actually spending time with his kids. I'm not sure if she forgot she's still a parent regardless if she's not with monkey anymore. She still has the responsibilities as a mother

fourtris
Learner
Learner

Post by fourtris »

Sam is becoming more and more irrelevant. Her vlogs barely make 20k views and her videos on her main channel are dismal compared to before (less than 50k views)

Watching her recent vlog was so painful. She speaks to her kids in such a detached manner. You can tell how much parenting she hasn't done.

Good thing she left the girls. They're better off without her. Ava has improved so much in her speech and is potty trained. Something you could tell sam wasn't putting much effort into.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

What the hell is "happy weight"? It's more like she gave up on working out and wanted to use "happy weight" as an excuse to eat more junk food.

Shinnosehighlight
Learner
Learner

Post by Shinnosehighlight »

They got married

PhillyJawn15
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PhillyJawn15 »

Honestly didn't see this coming

justanotherhaul
Talker
Talker

Post by justanotherhaul »

Who wants to bet that they got married because she's pregnant?!

Shinnosehighlight
Learner
Learner

Post by Shinnosehighlight »

That's what I was thinking. The cool sculpting would be a complete waste

justanotherhaul
Talker
Talker

Post by justanotherhaul »

It makes sense to me that she's pregnant. This is the same pattern she went through when she had her first child. Now to wait for the pregnancy announcement. I bet she will state that it was "planned" and that they married out of love. Yeah ok.

boop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boop »

I bet she's pregnant too.

I wonder if she's really married this time LOL we've heard this before

PhillyJawn15
Lurker
Lurker