RachhLoves

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: RachhLoves

Post by haze »

She's such a coward. After that Reddit thread was posted, she has stayed silent on Twitter and is deleting critical comments on YouTube. She doesn't want to go on Twitter because she can't delete the tweets that have been directed at her. What a bitch.

Post by Guest »

I looked at the promo pictures on Pixi's website - they don't do any justice to neither her or Chloe Morello. Rachel legitimately looks sick and underfed compared to other girls. I hate that she justifies it with her height, I am 2 cm shorter than she is and I have 72 kg. It's possible to look healthy Rachel, even if you are tall - unless she has health issues we don't know about, in that case, I'm sorry about her!

Post by Guest »

I lol-ed when she called herself large-chested on her insta story. Like seriously, Rachel?

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Meomix »

haze wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:32 pm
She's such a coward. After that Reddit thread was posted, she has stayed silent on Twitter and is deleting critical comments on YouTube. She doesn't want to go on Twitter because she can't delete the tweets that have been directed at her. What a bitch.
Another pest i'm going to be blocking soon, if you have time to be deleting the comments that got you to where you are then you don't deserve my viewership.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

dahlia13 wrote:I lol-ed when she called herself large-chested on her insta story. Like seriously, Rachel?
Biiiiiiiiiiitch! Where?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:42 pm
dahlia13 wrote:I lol-ed when she called herself large-chested on her insta story. Like seriously, Rachel?
Biiiiiiiiiiitch! Where?

It's now gone probably, an Instagram story where she tried on the last Wish wedding dress. But, she also does it in her video SheIn/Romwe haul, which I found horrendous and so late to the game.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

She can inflate her chest size all she wants, but she is skinny. There's an alarming difference between her body weight compared to Caroline who has a normal body weight. The fact that she highlighted the gaps and bunches in the clothing should indicate that she's "underweight".

At first I thought she was being sarcastic when she said, "If you have a larger chest like myself, you will see your bra through this." She's not even a B so what the hell is she talking about?

I also love that she has abandoned Twitter. Shows what a coward she is.. that she doesn't even want to promote her Pixi shit on there after her abortion tweets were dug up.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

haze wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:14 pm
She can inflate her chest size all she wants, but she is skinny. There's an alarming difference between her body weight compared to Caroline who has a normal body weight. The fact that she highlighted the gaps and bunches in the clothing should indicate that she's "underweight".

At first I thought she was being sarcastic when she said, "If you have a larger chest like myself, you will see your bra through this." She's not even a B so what the hell is she talking about?

I also love that she has abandoned Twitter. Shows what a coward she is.. that she doesn't even want to promote her Pixi shit on there after her abortion tweets were dug up.
Lol wow, she went to go and poke the bear that is women's pregnancy and now doesn't want to fight the battle.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

She looks so fucking stupid in her thumbnails with her big mouth.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

Also, is it just me or has she "aged" really badly? She looks so much older this year compared to last year.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

She realizes doing all these Wish videos makes her look like an old haggard Mia Mappea wannabe right?

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

Her Wish/Romwe/online shopping videos are so pointless. The products are most likely shit and she still tries them.

Post by Guest »

she just loves to jump into these trends and fails miserably, just like this vogue one -.-

TheEternal
Informer
Informer

Post by TheEternal »

Judging from her recent instagram posts I am fairly certain she is on drugs.

Because she's been posting some weird af bs recently

wreckognition
Debater
Debater

Post by wreckognition »

This woman thinks she's a damn model. I wonder if she just makes her husband take pictures of her all day or if she hires someone to do it.

Also her face in the thumbnail for her newest video makes me wanna punch her. I hate when people make faces like that in their thumbnails.

this.on
Informer
Informer

Post by this.on »

dahlia13 wrote:I looked at the promo pictures on Pixi's website - they don't do any justice to neither her or Chloe Morello. Rachel legitimately looks sick and underfed compared to other girls. I hate that she justifies it with her height, I am 2 cm shorter than she is and I have 72 kg. It's possible to look healthy Rachel, even if you are tall - unless she has health issues we don't know about, in that case, I'm sorry about her!
You weren't kidding. Chloe is honestly gorgeous so I dunno how they managed to make her look this terrible. I'm assuming the photographer musta hated the both of them. Image

But Rachel? She looks like she just chugged an *energy drink* and the caffeine buzz has finally hit lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

She is one of, if not the most, try hard beauty gurus on YouTube. I've said this many times before, but she puts on such an act for her channel. Her happy go lucky personality and grunting way of talking are super grating because she's trying so hard to appeal to pre-teens. She acts like a bimbo all of the time, which I'm sure isn't as much of an act anymore cause she's basically morphed into one. The whole self-deprecating shit she's on in every single video introduction is so not funny. And her makeup skills are fucking tragic. None of her eyeshadows are even on her lids and she gets eyeshadow on her lashes all the fucking time. I don't understand why companies are still sending her stuff/supporting her when she's obviously untalented and has nothing new to say. Her subscriber count has been steadily falling too.

Oh and her husband's one boring idiot.

Post by Guest »

haze wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:22 pm
She is one of, if not the most, try hard beauty gurus on YouTube. I've said this many times before, but she puts on such an act for her channel. Her happy go lucky personality and grunting way of talking are super grating because she's trying so hard to appeal to pre-teens. She acts like a bimbo all of the time, which I'm sure isn't as much of an act anymore cause she's basically morphed into one. The whole self-deprecating shit she's on in every single video introduction is so not funny. And her makeup skills are fucking tragic. None of her eyeshadows are even on her lids and she gets eyeshadow on her lashes all the fucking time. I don't understand why companies are still sending her stuff/supporting her when she's obviously untalented and has nothing new to say. Her subscriber count has been steadily falling too.

I can just imagine how boring it is to be around them. Boring and draining at the same time. Chris is like an amoeba to me, no personality at all, his three annoying obnoxious sisters with their yelling and giggling. Only one normal is her younger sister, Lauren. Yet Rachel shelters and spoils her kids too much, so many toys (as seen in her basement declutter video), but I feel they're always stuck in the house or around a very small group of people. It's like Rachel wants them to have anxiety just like she does. And then her, I have no words. She annoys me utterly, her manners, life philosophy, that face - someone here once said that she looks like Kermit, Jenna's dog and I can't unsee it ever since.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

dahliadelete3 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:00 am
haze wrote: She is one of, if not the most, try hard beauty gurus on YouTube. I've said this many times before, but she puts on such an act for her channel. Her happy go lucky personality and grunting way of talking are super grating because she's trying so hard to appeal to pre-teens. She acts like a bimbo all of the time, which I'm sure isn't as much of an act anymore cause she's basically morphed into one. The whole self-deprecating shit she's on in every single video introduction is so not funny. And her makeup skills are fucking tragic. None of her eyeshadows are even on her lids and she gets eyeshadow on her lashes all the fucking time. I don't understand why companies are still sending her stuff/supporting her when she's obviously untalented and has nothing new to say. Her subscriber count has been steadily falling too.

I can just imagine how boring it is to be around them. Boring and draining at the same time. Chris is like an amoeba to me, no personality at all, his three annoying obnoxious sisters with their yelling and giggling. Only one normal is her younger sister, Lauren. Yet Rachel shelters and spoils her kids too much, so many toys (as seen in her basement declutter video), but I feel they're always stuck in the house or around a very small group of people. It's like Rachel wants them to have anxiety just like she does. And then her, I have no words. She annoys me utterly, her manners, life philosophy, that face - someone here once said that she looks like Kermit, Jenna's dog and I can't unsee it ever since.
Oh definitely! They are all so annoying, especially when Rachel's around her family. She does all those stupid accents and squeals and giggles like its endearing. I still remember the videos she did with her sister where they'd talk super silly and think they're unique. *We act like that in real life too!*

As for Chris's sisters, I am semi-tolerable of Caroline but the fact that Rachel keeps explaining their nicknames is so fucking annoying. No one gives a shit that she's called Dibs or when the others are getting married. Like she tries so hard to give off this whole I'm such a good sister vibe when she's actually over-possessive and a control freak. I get the feeling that she has no friends and views her family as the most important unit ever. She seriously needs to get out more.

Chris... I don't know why they're attracted to each other? Like he's boring as fuck and she's needy as fuck. I don't get how she can tolerate his monotonous personality and he can tolerant her stupid white girl shit. He's also a mega pro-lifer. Barf! They don't have any chemistry. He probably liked her because of her looks while she was looking for someone to baby sit her for life.

Post by Guest »

haze wrote:
dahliadelete3 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:00 am
haze wrote: She is one of, if not the most, try hard beauty gurus on YouTube. I've said this many times before, but she puts on such an act for her channel. Her happy go lucky personality and grunting way of talking are super grating because she's trying so hard to appeal to pre-teens. She acts like a bimbo all of the time, which I'm sure isn't as much of an act anymore cause she's basically morphed into one. The whole self-deprecating shit she's on in every single video introduction is so not funny. And her makeup skills are fucking tragic. None of her eyeshadows are even on her lids and she gets eyeshadow on her lashes all the fucking time. I don't understand why companies are still sending her stuff/supporting her when she's obviously untalented and has nothing new to say. Her subscriber count has been steadily falling too.

Oh definitely! They are all so annoying, especially when Rachel's around her family. She does all those stupid accents and squeals and giggles like its endearing. I still remember the videos she did with her sister where they'd talk super silly and think they're unique. *We act like that in real life too!*

As for Chris's sisters, I am semi-tolerable of Caroline but the fact that Rachel keeps explaining their nicknames is so fucking annoying. No one gives a shit that she's called Dibs or when the others are getting married. Like she tries so hard to give off this whole I'm such a good sister vibe when she's actually over-possessive and a control freak. I get the feeling that she has no friends and views her family as the most important unit ever. She seriously needs to get out more.

Chris... I don't know why they're attracted to each other? Like he's boring as fuck and she's needy as fuck. I don't get how she can tolerate his monotonous personality and he can tolerant her stupid white girl shit. He's also a mega pro-lifer. Barf! They don't have any chemistry. He probably liked her because of her looks while she was looking for someone to baby sit her for life.
Oh good for you, because Caroline annoys the hell out of me! :D I've promised myself I won't even watch her anymore, and I haven't for few weeks, sometimes I take a look, but I feel my brain cells dying when I listen to her voice and growls.
I don't know how they got married as well, what attracted them to one another - since she needed someone to babysit her, I believe Chris has some issues of his own. I don't understand why would you stay with someone who just takes and gets nothing in return. Maybe the fact that they had kids so early was her gift to him, I don't know. I always thought she's had multiple kids way too early, but since they are pro-life, there is nothing else to expect from them. All in all, such a waste of time spent in college for both of them, since her channel is really stale. Ever since Pixi collab, she keeps losing subscribers.

Return to “P-T”