RachhLoves

Toppsie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: RachhLoves

Post by Toppsie »

She couldn’t make it anymore obvious she hates Elf products if she tried in her latest video

insomniac1977
Talker
Talker

Post by insomniac1977 »

She has gotten so damn fake it's not even funny anymore.

wreckognition
Debater
Debater

Post by wreckognition »

Toppsie wrote:She couldn’t make it anymore obvious she hates Elf products if she tried in her latest video
What makes you say that? I watched the video and didn't get that impression.

insomniac1977
Talker
Talker

Post by insomniac1977 »

Why on earth did she film her last vid outside by the pool. All that did was make her squint and look angry. Also not doing anything for forehead wrinkles!

Toppsie
Talker
Talker

Post by Toppsie »

Anyone else think she looked really bloated in her Wish products video? Either that or she’s...not going to say it because I don’t want to be an assuming dickwad, but her stomach area did look better than normal. She’s looking so skinny everywhere else lately, she doesn’t look healthy anymore

wreckognition
Debater
Debater

Post by wreckognition »

Toppsie wrote:Anyone else think she looked really bloated in her Wish products video? Either that or she’s...not going to say it because I don’t want to be an assuming dickwad, but her stomach area did look better than normal. She’s looking so skinny everywhere else lately, she doesn’t look healthy anymore
Pregnant? She has mentioned wanting more children so it's not out of the realm of possibility, but I don't think she is. I do agree that she looks very skinny though, to the point where if she lost just a couple more pounds she would probably be underweight.

ALeigh409
Talker
Talker

Post by ALeigh409 »

Toppsie wrote:Anyone else think she looked really bloated in her Wish products video? Either that or she’s...not going to say it because I don’t want to be an assuming dickwad, but her stomach area did look better than normal. She’s looking so skinny everywhere else lately, she doesn’t look healthy anymore
I didn't notice her being bloated but I do remember thinking how skinny she's looked recently. She's always been skinny but I guess just a little unhealthy looking..

Post by Guest »

She's so obnoxious and insufferable over stupid things, like how is she going to sharpen her wooden eyebrow pencil, God forbid, it won't look perfect. Also, when she does home stuff - she looks so clumsy and stupid, I can't believe she's 30 and a mother of 2.

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

She's honestly so fucking annoying with her heart to heart videos. She cries in every single one of them, whining about the pressures of being perfect in every aspect of her life, and how she feels like a failure if she doesn't give 100% to her career, family, etc. She's acting like she's some sort of creative genius on YouTube when all her videos are redundant and annoying.

ALeigh409
Talker
Talker

Post by ALeigh409 »

She literally just did an Instagram ad for Audible while holding flowers at her sisters wedding. LOL

wreckognition
Debater
Debater

Post by wreckognition »

ALeigh409 wrote:She literally just did an Instagram ad for Audible while holding flowers at her sisters wedding. LOL
I came here to comment on the same thing! Who would think that something like that was okay? I'd be pissed if someone did that at my wedding.

ALeigh409
Talker
Talker

Post by ALeigh409 »

wreckognition wrote:
ALeigh409 wrote:She literally just did an Instagram ad for Audible while holding flowers at her sisters wedding. LOL
I came here to comment on the same thing! Who would think that something like that was okay? I'd be pissed if someone did that at my wedding.
It's a whole new level of desperation. I commented about it on her last IG post and she deleted my comment.

onionface
Informer
Informer

Post by onionface »

I always thought she looked like Jenna Marbles' greyhound, Kermit. I know that sounds terribly mean but it's true. Yet I don't find Rachel unattractive, she just has long, thin features like a greyhound and her teeth stick out a bit.

Toppsie
Talker
Talker

Post by Toppsie »

onionface wrote:I always thought she looked like Jenna Marbles' greyhound, Kermit. I know that sounds terribly mean but it's true. Yet I don't find Rachel unattractive, she just has long, thin features like a greyhound and her teeth stick out a bit.
Amazing :rofl: I always see some Sid the Sloth from Ice Age

Post by Guest »

She annoys me so much now, can't believe she used to be one of my favourites before!
Such a stuck up, prude, not realising she's just a plain woman, spoilt brat who whines about TRUE first world problems and justifies everything with her anxiety and depression. I'm sick of all YouTubers having some sort of a mental disease - it's a serious thing, don't get me wrong, but YT isn't a place to heal it. It just looks like you're fooling people who might actually suffer from it. I lost it at Rachel, just wish she would realise she's too skinny also and that her selfies look awful!

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by haze »

So the rough 24 hours turned into a horrible week and I'll be offline to recover. I am in and out of the hospital this week and there will be no videos this week.

When I'm ready I'll talk about it. Right now I need prayers and support. Thank you for understanding.
10:08 AM - 1 Nov 2018
I wonder what this is about?

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

haze wrote:
So the rough 24 hours turned into a horrible week and I'll be offline to recover. I am in and out of the hospital this week and there will be no videos this week.

When I'm ready I'll talk about it. Right now I need prayers and support. Thank you for understanding.
Oh man. I’m curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raven_nevermore
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Raven_nevermore »

haze wrote:

Needs attention

Post by Guest »

I don't wish her bad, although she's annoying. Could it be a miscarriage or I don't know, problems with fertility :| ? They were planning on a third kid, but she seems too skinny to be able to carry a child. Again, don't wish her evil by any means.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

She had a miscarriage. Bet she feels bad for running her mouth about women who can’t/don’t have kids now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “P-T”