Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: theglamandglitter - tamara kalinic

Post by Angelismo »

KhloeM wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:55 am
I think black hair + fillers + botched nose job is what makes her look older. How old is she anyway? She looks 33 to me.
I agree with everything but i think her nose is so perfect. I must be delussional because everything else I agree is horrible, but just watched all of her stories and the nose is pretty good, whats wrong with me?

SeaWolf
Learner
Learner

Post by SeaWolf »

Tamara’s face changed a lot after she lost weight last year. But this is nothing compared to how different she looked at the start of her blogging career, crazy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angelismo
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelismo »

I just dint know why she doesnt delete those photos, she acts like it doesnt bother her. The reason i said about the nose is because i saw her 10year challenge and though wow this girl improved she looked horrible

KhloeM

Post by KhloeM »

"payment"

KhloeM

Post by KhloeM »

Angelismo wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:54 pm
KhloeM wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:55 am
I think black hair + fillers + botched nose job is what makes her look older. How old is she anyway? She looks 33 to me.
I agree with everything but i think her nose is so perfect. I must be delussional because everything else I agree is horrible, but just watched all of her stories and the nose is pretty good, whats wrong with me?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I just think it looks wrong on her face. It's too obvious she got a nose job, that's why I think it's bad.

Angelismo
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelismo »

I watched her stories from NYFW and have to say I was shocked to see her party with Bella and Gigi Hadid, she hangs out with biggest international influenzas, so why doesn't anybody tell her those fillers and face implants have to go?

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

SeaWolf wrote:Tamara’s face changed a lot after she lost weight last year. But this is nothing compared to how different she looked at the start of her blogging career, crazy!!

Omg who is THAT?!?!?

alexachungslegs
Learner
Learner

Post by alexachungslegs »

Jeeeeeeez, I thought "who is that person and why is there a photo of her in the Tamara thread" :o

Her weight loss makes her look sooooo much older and with all that fillers and whatnot, she starts to look like this crazy cat lady. Giiiiirl, what are you doing??!!!

Angelismo
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelismo »

But guys isnt she like 30 now? So not even super young conparing to other influencers

SeaWolf
Learner
Learner

Post by SeaWolf »

Yep Tamara’s celebrating her 30th this year

She also posted that she’s doing an assumption about me video which should be interesting...

Angelismo
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelismo »

Have you guys watched her NYFW vlog? Its like Influenza got Influenza in New York

alexachungslegs
Learner
Learner

Post by alexachungslegs »

😂. Yes, that's what it seems like haha. This poop colored coat she wore looks like a 50-year-old recycled faux leather couch.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Has anyone noticed on her latest vlog that she was driving while holding the camera and she wan't paying attention to the road?

Also she looks so pale in this vlog. I couldn't help but noticed that her cheeks looks funny, it seems like she has something on one side of her mouth which looks weird when she talks.

Angelismo
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelismo »

I think its her sister driving, in England you drive on the other side of the road, if thats what you are thinking?

SeaWolf
Learner
Learner

Post by SeaWolf »

A bit off topic but I always feel sick seeing influencers’ room service breakfast spreads set up for instagram or YouTube, knowing they probably eat less than 1/5th of the food and the rest gets wasted

Angelismo
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelismo »

Have you guys seen her stories yesterday? Im yet again shocked how much she gets invited to places. More then her frenemy inthefrow

fromdusktilldawn
Talker
Talker

Post by fromdusktilldawn »

Does anyone know what happened between Tamara and inthefrow? They used to be quite close but it seems that there is no interaction at all between them.

Angelismo
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelismo »

I am so curious to find out as well because they seemed so close. My theory is that Victoria wanted too much what Tamara has - the luxury lifestyle high end brands like LV and Cartier and thats where the problems started.
I remember that Victoria always posted ugly photos of Tamara and mocked her in the stories. Once I remember Tamara said in a vlog that Victoria mocks her accent and so on, wouldnt surprise me considering how competitice the industry is and that Tamara has everything Victoria wants to have.

Influenzabuster
Debater
Debater

Post by Influenzabuster »

Tamara is 100% trying to send the message that she's not associated with ITF, she definitely sees vicky as below her.

Orrrr she's doing a good job of trolling us and making it seem they aren't on each other's speed dials.

But I believe that Tamara is now risen the ranks, found a new elite fashion clique and ITF just isn't part of her girl gang, even for a moment. Just take a look at the behind the scenes outside the shows, everyone wants a piece of Tamara, ITF runs straight to Harrison in the car outside. I don't know why vicky goes to fashion week, it quite obvious she does not belong there.

Also, i think Tamara is cautious about who she considers her "work" friend and shows on her social media because a lot of these fellow influencers are just trying to social climb, like ITF. That's why ITF and Lidl have found common ground all of a sudden, they are both in the same league of irrelevancy and fading out. Tamara is here to stay and it's quite obvious that she won't let any wannabe fashionista try and take her light away.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Wow has anyone watched her stories when she was walking on a treadmill?

She really needs to do some squats and do some weight training as her backside is so flabby.

I was shocked when I saw it. What is the point of being so thin like that.

Return to “P-U”