ShiCurves

MzMichelle537
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ShiCurves

Post by MzMichelle537 »

sixteenpeaches wrote:So I'm super new to this girl, I only just recently found her videos and I looked through a few of them and I went through this entire thread to make sure I wasn't asking a dumb question, but do her videos ALWAYS have that many dislikes normally or was there some sort of drama that happened? Because damn, I've never seen stats like that on someone with that many followers and who continues to make videos even though they get almost half as many dislikes as likes...

This chick is a lying, manipulative human being. Watch any of her videos you will see .The reason she gets so many thumbs down is because everyone sees the truth in her!!!
Have you ever watched her "50 things about me"? She is as shallow as a gold-fish bowl. "I like to drink liquids, and my favorite liquid is water" she says. LOL!! She also claims to say she loves to work out. Why hasn't any of her vlogs shown her going to the gym or working out????

This girl is fake and pretentious.. and she is going to die soon of a heart attack.

azaleain
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by azaleain »

AnubaBot wrote: I've seen his video and I agree with you, fat acceptance is the same as anorexic acceptance to me. Both are eating disorders that we shouldn't accept or promote. These people need our help, not hearing that they're okay as they are. This has nothing to do with respecting people, it has to do with positive body models that we get to see. Those aren't stick thin models on magazines and those aren't morbidly obese people. We need to present either normal sized or even better, athletic bodies to promote a healthy lifestyle.

A bit off topic here: Good job girl, you've already lost so much! You can do it! :respekt:
Thank you so much! :love2: I've opened my eyes to a new world of eating and I'm so glad I changed because with obesity increasing, I didn't want to be on that list. It scares me honesty. And a health initiative is the best way to go. I see people using so many excuses and it gives me a head ache. Like people don't even know how to read the nutrition facts label and give me looks when I do try to see what's in my food now. People are just clueless when it comes to the facts about food. Also a little side story, I went to chick-fill-a with my friends a mouth ago for breakfast and one of them said, "Aw, you can't eat anything from here, right?" I smiled and order three hash browns and two orange juices and they were so confused. :D

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

AnubaBot wrote:
TiffanyMaxwell wrote:
pikapew wrote:Also, in the vlog a few posts above, she states that her and her brother grew up poor and that they sometimes "went hungry". (Hard to tell since she's been obese since early childhood, but ok.)

But then, in her "My Health Situation" video she tells us that all throughout her childhood, her mother would serve Shi and Josh adult sized portions and that they were expected to eat everything on their plates.
SO WHICH ONE IS IT? Did you go hungry or were you overfed. So many lies out of this girl.
I think that could actually be true. I would think that if a kid does not get that much to eat, he/she will jump at food when she gets it.. It would explain her getting so huge. When you go hungry a lot, your body makes you eat insane amounts when you do get the chance to eat (so that it can store fat - energy - for the hungry days). If those hungry days didn't come after that period because she finally had enough food every day then it'd explain her being fat.
I still find it hard to believe. I was too skinny when I was little, ribs out and all. I ate almost nothing the whole day and later, when I was a teen and I ate more, I never got these urges to binge eat that much. I think it's just another excuse for her so she can keep eating as much and as bad as she wants. She has NO control, no idea when to stop. She's just trying to fool kind, sympathetic people that's she was so unfortunate before; no money, PCOS, too big portions but good food...

One of you posted her vlog about how much she ate in a day. That's not the diet of a post-starvation child but of a glutton who just stuffs their mouth the whole day. What she needs is a reality check.
The thing is that it sounds with you as if you just didn't want to eat. At least you didn't say you had to starve because there was no food. If you were just not interested in eating, for whatever reason, then it is not equivalent to being forced to not eat by having little food. It has completely different effects on your brain, obviously. She's at an age now where she can control it, so you're right, she's at fault for being so huge and eating so much, but I don't think one can blame her child-self.
<3

Sugarskull
Talker
Talker

Post by Sugarskull »

AnubaBot wrote:Yep, we see her mother who's skinny and she ain't pretty. So neither will she be but atleast she won't be super morbidly obese anymore. I really wonder how much she eats a day to keep her weight/ gain more.
I think she weighs around 375 to 425 (IMO 415ish) being 5'10 or 5'11. (Trust me, I have a very good point of reference why I believe she is this weight but I will not bore you with the details.) But I will give her the benefit of the doubt and use 375, as there is abosutely no way she is under that. According to this site she needs to eat the following amount of calories to gain, maintain and lose. If she is only eating 1k calories on days when she's depressed as she has claimed, then she would be able to count on one hand for the days, otherwise she would of lost some weight from it, clearly shown here.

http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

TL;DR She clearly eats a lot of food. Whether she just doesn't realize how much she is eating and/or just lying about it, she had to of had a greater energy intake versus energy used in order to get to this weight. And PCOS is not to blame for that, let it be clear she ATE her way to this size.

Sugarskull
Talker
Talker

Post by Sugarskull »

AnubaBot wrote:Yep, we see her mother who's skinny and she ain't pretty. So neither will she be but atleast she won't be super morbidly obese anymore. I really wonder how much she eats a day to keep her weight/ gain more.
I think she weighs around 375 to 425 (IMO 415ish) being 5'10 or 5'11. (Trust me, I have a very good point of reference why I believe she is this weight but I will not bore you with the details.) But I will give her the benefit of the doubt and use 375, as there is abosutely no way she is under that. According to this site she needs to eat the following amount of calories to gain, maintain and lose. If she is only eating 1k calories on days when she's depressed as she has claimed, then she would be able to count on one hand for the days, otherwise she would of lost some weight from it, clearly shown here.

http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

TL;DR She clearly eats a lot of food. Whether she just doesn't realize how much she is eating and/or just lying about it, she had to of had a greater energy intake versus energy used in order to get to this weight. And PCOS is not to blame for that, let it be clear she ATE her way to this size.

MzMichelle537
Informer
Informer

Post by MzMichelle537 »

Not much is happening lately with her...

speakurdream
Talker
Talker

Post by speakurdream »

I think she's tired of being dragged left and right [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

DracoMalfoy
Informer
Informer

Post by DracoMalfoy »

Lol she tries sooooo hard to sound like Lana del rey

pinkladyalley35
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkladyalley35 »

Did anyone see Albert's Stuff second video about Shicurves? Wow! He killed her! I would almost feel sorry for her, except I know that she brought every bit of this on herself. I mean, he couldn't have proved that she had lied, if she hadn't lied!!! Now she is just being quiet??? Um no!!! A video like his cannot be ignored and dismissed as a "hater"! He showed actual PROOF that Shicurves was lying about the Christmas sweater being a XL. It was actually a mens S and his video proves it! She video taped a older lady without her permission, posted a video of her online without her permission, and lied and tried to make that woman look like a bad person, all for a lie! With her doing story time videos, her credibility is important. Now it's ruined and her not acknowledging it isn't doing her any favors! Her videos are getting as many dislikes as likes. Doesn't she try to make YouTube her "career"? Didn't she just move out on her own? She better think of something and fast!!! I have a feeling she is going to crash and burn if she doesn't!

bathtub_
Learner
Learner

Post by bathtub_ »

pinkladyalley35 wrote:Did anyone see Albert's Stuff second video about Shicurves? Wow! He killed her! I would almost feel sorry for her, except I know that she brought every bit of this on herself. I mean, he couldn't have proved that she had lied, if she hadn't lied!!! Now she is just being quiet??? Um no!!! A video like his cannot be ignored and dismissed as a "hater"! He showed actual PROOF that Shicurves was lying about the Christmas sweater being a XL. It was actually a mens S and his video proves it! She video taped a older lady without her permission, posted a video of her online without her permission, and lied and tried to make that woman look like a bad person, all for a lie! With her doing story time videos, her credibility is important. Now it's ruined and her not acknowledging it isn't doing her any favors! Her videos are getting as many dislikes as likes. Doesn't she try to make YouTube her "career"? Didn't she just move out on her own? She better think of something and fast!!! I have a feeling she is going to crash and burn if she doesn't!
Which video is it? I cannot seem to find it.

Post by Guest »

bathtub_ wrote:
pinkladyalley35 wrote:Did anyone see Albert's Stuff second video about Shicurves? Wow! He killed her! I would almost feel sorry for her, except I know that she brought every bit of this on herself. I mean, he couldn't have proved that she had lied, if she hadn't lied!!! Now she is just being quiet??? Um no!!! A video like his cannot be ignored and dismissed as a "hater"! He showed actual PROOF that Shicurves was lying about the Christmas sweater being a XL. It was actually a mens S and his video proves it! She video taped a older lady without her permission, posted a video of her online without her permission, and lied and tried to make that woman look like a bad person, all for a lie! With her doing story time videos, her credibility is important. Now it's ruined and her not acknowledging it isn't doing her any favors! Her videos are getting as many dislikes as likes. Doesn't she try to make YouTube her "career"? Didn't she just move out on her own? She better think of something and fast!!! I have a feeling she is going to crash and burn if she doesn't!
Which video is it? I cannot seem to find it.

AnubaBot
Talker
Talker

Post by AnubaBot »

I can't seem to find Albert's first or second video either. I wonder why he deleted it?
Her gut reaches far I see.
Sorry if my english isn't as good, it's my second language <3

Victoria92
Learner
Learner

Post by Victoria92 »

chola wrote:
bathtub_ wrote: Which video is it? I cannot seem to find it.
I just watched the video in the link, the original video seriously looked interesting and has proper PROOF. On the Walmart video, some people said in her defence that the coloured, plastic 'thing' that's attached to hanger shows a S but it's a XL as she claims, as sometimes the coat hanger tags have the wrong plastic attachment with the size, that was their 'main' point to defend her from the people saying they could see a tag. But in this video, he zooms in and the TAG that is directly attached to the sweater showing S/P = small/petite, not the coat hanger size.

Anyway, back to the video. It appears that he has removed both videos after the 2nd one got removed by Youtube for violating rules (he made a 'sexual' joke about him as a 'child' or something), so he got a strike and got a temporary ban from Youtube. Just incase, he removed the 2nd one since he doesn't want a permanent ban. He explains it on his last instagram post, also said he will be 'back in 2 weeks with better material', assuming its about Shicurves minus the sexual jokes... okay, I just checked again to quote him and those comments have disappeared as well. I think he deleted them about uploading.... ugh... this is annoying. I really hope he posts that video again, if I saw it before I would of downloaded it.

pinkladyalley35
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkladyalley35 »

Oh, I am sorry. I didn't know it was removed or I wouldn't have suggested it :? I guess Shiann feels that since the video was removed she doesn't have to address it??? I disagree because the video proves that the sweater was a Small not a XL. The tag was not connected to a hanger, it was connected to the sweater. I really don't think there is any argument over it. I mean, from the beginning people were commenting that the sweater looked much smaller than the XL Shiann claimed it was. Then, a video comes out with a zoomed in picture of the tag and as everyone thought, a size Small. I think rather than get into irrelevant issues, Shiann needs to acknowledge and address her lies. So not cool to have lied and shown a woman's face in her video! I hope Albert's Stuff comes out with some more Shiann videos... they are hilarious! I don't remember any sexual jokes in the video though! Shiann must be fumming and working behind the scenes to get his videos taken down. I mean, his first video was up for a long time and highly viewed . Something is weird for them all to be removed!

Victoria92
Learner
Learner

Post by Victoria92 »

That's all good:) Im still glad you suggested it since I've never seen it before.
Exactly! This is solid proof and cannot be denied, but knowing her, she will NEVER admit to her lies. I remember many people debating in the comment section, some saying the sweater 'looks smaller' on camera cause of the angle, or others mainly arguing about the coloured tag on the hanger (anything to defend her), but they cannot deny this.
I hope he does as well! In this video, he seems to have actually done research on the topic and says towards the end he goes to walmart to try on the sweater...
The 'sexual' joke was mentioned for a second, involving his uncle and him doing 'something' to him as a child. I think that was the reason.
Youtube didn't remove the 1st video, he did incase the removal of the video had anything to do with Shiann. I do hope he uploads again.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

The thing is, even if it was a size XL that still wouldn't fit her.

AnubaBot
Talker
Talker

Post by AnubaBot »

I've seen both and they're really funny. I hope he puts them back up since they're good proof that she really had an S, it would never fit and that she lied and bullied that poor woman for just doing her job. She's such a bad person.
Sorry if my english isn't as good, it's my second language <3

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

Honestly I'm not surprised she got as big as she is...the other day I was watching an old vlog of hers and her version of a healthy dinner wrap was literally a tortilla with some cream cheese spread on it and ONE piece of lettuce in it. I fucking died.

idekman
Learner
Learner

Post by idekman »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:The thing is, even if it was a size XL that still wouldn't fit her.
exactly!! She expects us to think that a "mens XL" is supposed to fit her "perfect" but in this video

she's wearing 3XL AND THEY FIT SNUG AS FUCK WTF??? Those dresses are SO TIGHT and you expect us to think that you fit PERFECTLY into a XL????
"I had nice birds before that would come down and swoop down and steal my spaghetti and I laughed when I was a kid."

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

I'm starting to feel a bit sorry for her. The hate is getting out of hand. She hardly has any positive top comments.
<3

Return to “P-T”