Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post Reply
lawlipop
Talker
Talker
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:06 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by lawlipop » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:00 pm

sgmalcolm1 wrote:
softkick wrote:She works at a plastic surgery office in canada.
how do you know that? I know she lives in vancouver as do I, because she posts pics on instagram of places in my city. But how do you know she works at a plastic surgery office? Totally would explain all her surgeries, maybe she gets a discount.
Wow, come to think of it....that's a really fitting job for her (I don't mean this in any condescending way. I'm serious). She has multiple experience with plastic surgery (at least from our speculations. Whether she'll come clean or not doesn't matter) and I'm assuming she really knew what she wanted with her face, so she can definitely help others find what they want. Anyways, great for her...whether this is a recent job or just one she's kept under wraps for a long time.

lolapop
Wanderer
Wanderer
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:31 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by lolapop » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:22 pm

I'm happy for her that she got a job. It must be recent since she's never talked about 'work' before. I guess that would also explain her lack of videos lately.(she's only posted 2 in the last like 2 months). Someone asked her what she did on IG and she actually replied(shocking), she said something about doing recruiting for a company. She deleted the comment though for some reason. I just hope she gets back to making videos. She used to be really consistent, that's what i liked about her. I'll be very disappointed if she turns into one of those gurus that barely ever post videos. I'll probably un-sub at that point.

sgmalcolm1
Learner
Learner
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by sgmalcolm1 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:37 pm

And in her recent instagram pic she mentioned she was bored at her "new" job

User avatar
peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3997
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:06 pm
Location: Canada
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by peachesnoranges » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:33 am

I wonder what made her get a job. Peter isn't bringing in the dough anymore? Her parents are slowly cutting her off?

User avatar
supertroll
Informer
Informer
Posts: 386
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by supertroll » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:48 am

I guess shes just too bored so she got a job, it's not that easy to just shopping and do nothing everyday. It's also making her a little interesting I guess , it's hard for me to talk to someone who doesn't work at all. I'm sure she'll quit once she tie the knot with Peter chao and have kids, she strikes a full on housewife/trophy wife type to me

User avatar
peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3997
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:06 pm
Location: Canada
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by peachesnoranges » Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:28 am

supertroll wrote:I guess shes just too bored so she got a job, it's not that easy to just shopping and do nothing everyday. It's also making her a little interesting I guess , it's hard for me to talk to someone who doesn't work at all. I'm sure she'll quit once she tie the knot with Peter chao and have kids, she strikes a full on housewife/trophy wife type to me
Jennifer Stano wannabe.

1234eeoeeo
Learner
Learner
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:11 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by 1234eeoeeo » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:25 pm

I never had a good impression of her since the way she was first introduced to Youtube was acting as some bikini chick in Peter Chao's video. Also in that video where she gets groped by him in that TSA skit... Are you kidding me? Just how much respect do you have for yourself to parade in a bikini in a video knowing full well all the perverts out there on Youtube who will probably just use you for 'material'.

Also her personality is so boring.

bebexo
Debater
Debater
Posts: 230
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:00 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by bebexo » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:55 am

1234eeoeeo wrote:I never had a good impression of her since the way she was first introduced to Youtube was acting as some bikini chick in Peter Chao's video. Also in that video where she gets groped by him in that TSA skit... Are you kidding me? Just how much respect do you have for yourself to parade in a bikini in a video knowing full well all the perverts out there on Youtube who will probably just use you for 'material'.

Also her personality is so boring.
Yeah, that bothered me that he would use her that way. And she freaked out after the bikini video on twitter and made him edit out the really bad parts- so the old version is no longer on youtube. Ever since then you don't see her in many of his videos, she said on twitter she was done with being in his videos after that. I don't know why she would've ever agreed to do that video in the first place??! I mean you have to expect the reaction you're going to get if you do that.

1234eeoeeo
Learner
Learner
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:11 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by 1234eeoeeo » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:03 pm

bebexo wrote:
1234eeoeeo wrote:I never had a good impression of her since the way she was first introduced to Youtube was acting as some bikini chick in Peter Chao's video. Also in that video where she gets groped by him in that TSA skit... Are you kidding me? Just how much respect do you have for yourself to parade in a bikini in a video knowing full well all the perverts out there on Youtube who will probably just use you for 'material'.

Also her personality is so boring.
Yeah, that bothered me that he would use her that way. And she freaked out after the bikini video on twitter and made him edit out the really bad parts- so the old version is no longer on youtube. Ever since then you don't see her in many of his videos, she said on twitter she was done with being in his videos after that. I don't know why she would've ever agreed to do that video in the first place??! I mean you have to expect the reaction you're going to get if you do that.
Exactly! And I recall Peter Chao was quite popular even back then so she knew what she was getting herself into by being in his videos like that. She knew exactly how much and what kind of attention she would be getting and it just bothers me that she was alright about being portrayed like that in his videos.

bebexo
Debater
Debater
Posts: 230
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:00 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by bebexo » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:29 pm

1234eeoeeo wrote:Exactly! And I recall Peter Chao was quite popular even back then so she knew what she was getting herself into by being in his videos like that. She knew exactly how much and what kind of attention she would be getting and it just bothers me that she was alright about being portrayed like that in his videos.
Yep, he's always done videos with inappropriate humor- nothing against that. But then to use his actual gf for that stuff seemed weird to me. Couldn't he have gotten someone else to act in the video? But I think she wanted the attention and then regretted it after some of the comments were pretty bad.

belieber09
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:10 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by belieber09 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:14 am

Saying that she's using PC for his "money" is stupid. They don't even live in freaking Vancouver! They live in the outskirts next to the freeway.

User avatar
supertroll
Informer
Informer
Posts: 386
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:44 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by supertroll » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:02 am

belieber09 wrote:Saying that she's using PC for his "money" is stupid. They don't even live in freaking Vancouver! They live in the outskirts next to the freeway.
yea i noticed that too, i wonder where they got their place, surrey? i see Peter travels to Richmond a lot, mostly around no.5 road close to the highway, i suspect he lives in somewhere close to highway so it's closer when they comes to Richmond

plus, Vancouver's housing has really been skyrocketed within the past a few year, kudos for them can even get a house/townhouse, my bf and I can only consider condos, it's sad tho, if you want a house/townhouse with a decent size, the only options are if you live further, like in surrey or somewhere Peter resides, but if you work somewhere in vancouver , it's a pain in the ass to get to work, too long to drive, i guess their jobs are quite flexible so it's okay for them to live further

sgmalcolm1
Learner
Learner
Posts: 49
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:01 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by sgmalcolm1 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:03 pm

Some parts of surrey are nice so I can see them living there,and its developing nicely. I always thought they lived right in vancouver, just because she always had pictures of places there. I live in burnaby right across from metropolis mall, in a highrise and pay $1250 for a 1 bedroom, its ridiculous. When my sister lives in abbotsford in a brand new 3 bedroom house, and pays $1100. The closer to van the higher the price.

User avatar
LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1712
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Georgia, USA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by LadyKaiko » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:13 pm

Who the hell is Jennifer Stano? Lol

User avatar
peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 3997
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:06 pm
Location: Canada
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by peachesnoranges » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:44 pm

LadyKaiko wrote:Who the hell is Jennifer Stano? Lol
She was on the show Trophy Wives. She married some old billionaire and has a swim suit company. She has stuff done and xclosetoreals procedure make them look similar.

User avatar
LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1712
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Georgia, USA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by LadyKaiko » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:28 pm

Oh. I just looked her up on Google Images...she's so ugly. Lol

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1233
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by ikeepitrealok » Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:01 pm

LadyKaiko wrote:Oh. I just looked her up on Google Images...she's so ugly. Lol
jennifer stano is gorgeous lmfao

User avatar
LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1712
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:58 pm
Location: Georgia, USA
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by LadyKaiko » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:11 pm

She looks like a man in some pictures I saw of her...she's orange like an Oompa Loompa too. Bleh. Lol. If this chick wants to look like a woman that looks like a man, then so be it. Lol

Maris Crane
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 807
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:38 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by Maris Crane » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:37 pm

I think Jennifer looks like the Octomom, personally.
Image

bebooo
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:34 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by bebooo » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:36 pm

Maris Crane wrote:I think Jennifer looks like the Octomom, personally.
I knew she reminded me of someone!! >:(

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1233
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by ikeepitrealok » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:28 pm

I think Jennifer Stano is pretty. I saw her downtown one time when i was in BH a LONG time ago and she didn't have a full cake face on and she was gorgeous in person. IMO

lawlipop
Talker
Talker
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:06 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 21 times

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by lawlipop » Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:20 pm

Anyone notice how much more personality she showed in her Collective Haul video? Definitely makes her a bit more relateable and not so dull. Good for her.

User avatar
softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1372
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:22 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by softkick » Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:02 pm

Hopefully she stops with all the plastic surgery. 22 and already got her nose, cheeks,lips, nose, jaw done.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1233
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by ikeepitrealok » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:30 am

I don't think there is anything wrong with cosmetic surgery but then again I'm bias because I have boobies lol :D

bebexo
Debater
Debater
Posts: 230
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:00 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xclosetoreal / Peter Chao Girlfriend

Post by bebexo » Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:00 pm

softkick wrote:Hopefully she stops with all the plastic surgery. 22 and already got her nose, cheeks,lips, nose, jaw done.
I don't care if people get plastic surgery, it's their choice and doesn't affect me or bother me. But I think it's creepy she's trying so hard to look Asian and she is so desperate to get with the Asian beauty guru community.

Post Reply

Return to “U-Z”