Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Guest »

After all that drama about hacking and exposing email addresses- why so quiet? It was an utterly embarrassing stunt and the other three, Anum, Madiha and Saarah got away so lightly. Just shows the fakeness of their so called closeness. Looks like they used Mariyah as a puppet for executing the whole thing and backed off when the heat turned up.

Also, what is it with these girls and their limited vocabulary. Notice how they all start sentences with ‘literally....’.

I cringe so bad with Mariyah and her ‘gonna do’ ‘gonna that’. Let’s not generalise this down to the Scottish accent, I’ve heard plenty of really nice ones. This is just a mix of a chavvy and Pakistani accent.

I’m thinking for a guy who clearly has some level of intelligence, how does he not see Mariyah’s hypocrisy? In that noodle video she says how financial stability is important as love doesn’t pay the bills. Fair enough men are providers in the Islamic sense but for someone who thinks that, where’s Mariyah’s own efforts to create this stability!!! She’s all based on scamming, over ambitious business aspirations in comparison to what she has to offer. I recall how much personal crap she would treat herself to at the peak of her lash business , she used to show her bulk online deliveries, got her room done up (questionable how good it looks). She was spending her incoming business cash like there was no tomorrow. She obviously spent everything coming in without thinking about her expenses causing her to go bust. Same story with her sister’s boutique, her sister was spending deposits from orders for funding her own wedding so no orders were actually being placed. Some relative bailed out Natasha with thousands of pounds to pay back the deposits.

Like someone said above, it’s his family I feel sorry for. He’s clearly deluded by Mariyah.

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Like attracts like. Can’t be that intelligent to fall for someone as vacuous as Vanity.

I think you guys are giving him and anyone who hangs around her far too credit. It’s all smoke and mirrors and delusions of decency.

Post by Guest »

Teaspillers wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:37 am
Like attracts like. Can’t be that intelligent to fall for someone as vacuous as Vanity.

I think you guys are giving him and anyone who hangs around her far too credit. It’s all smoke and mirrors and delusions of decency.
I agree 100%, intelligence doesn’t equal decency or morals. Guess we all been giving this guy too much credit! he’s chosen her, she must be a reflection of his own mindset.

Clearly his parents are more decent than Mariyah’s since he asked her not swear on her live. Mariyah’s mother has awful language so I can’t imagine her having issue with her daughter’s language.

Point made: if it wasn’t for this place to freely express comments about Vanityfemme would she have announced the winner of her giveaway? Notice how so much of how she reacts on her story is a reflection of something commented here.

Lashes are also back in stock- softer and fluffier is the excuse. No doll you had to get a new supplier as you probably owe the last one money!

lovexxmeow
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lovexxmeow »

Hey you guys, has anyone been following Mariyah since 2015 or around this time? I remember there was this whole issue with someone who made a hate account against her - put up teens pics of her and exposing her address which led to Mariyah calling out some hijabi girl who was also insta famous for the whole scandal - and the girl has since deleted her insta account never saw her again...anyone remember what exactly happened?

aaneesa786
Talker
Talker

Post by aaneesa786 »

Relatives did not help her sister pay back all those brides she sold her engagement ring to pay them off. What a way to fall from grace at least vanity has her charity money to use lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aaneesa786
Talker
Talker

Post by aaneesa786 »

Shaloulou wrote:
Teaspillers wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:37 am

I agree 100%, intelligence doesn’t equal decency or morals. Guess we all been giving this guy too much credit! he’s chosen her, she must be a reflection of his own mindset.

Clearly his parents are more decent than Mariyah’s since he asked her not swear on her live. Mariyah’s mother has awful language so I can’t imagine her having issue with her daughter’s language.

Point made: if it wasn’t for this place to freely express comments about Vanityfemme would she have announced the winner of her giveaway? Notice how so much of how she reacts on her story is a reflection of something commented here.

Lashes are also back in stock- softer and fluffier is the excuse. No doll you had to get a new supplier as you probably owe the last one money!
Her mum has been to jail for street brawling with Natasha’s MIL Image very colourful she is like her daughter.

Post by Guest »

Has Mariyah got some sort of restriction on her trading as Vanityfemme? Notice that she doesn’t post any promotion of her own brand other than on her story? Quite often a brand that’s gone into liquidation cannot trade under the same name by the same director.

Post by Guest »

I think she's under saski ltd. It was mentioned earlier

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

missvickies
Talker
Talker

Post by missvickies »

lovexxmeow wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:44 pm
Hey you guys, has anyone been following Mariyah since 2015 or around this time? I remember there was this whole issue with someone who made a hate account against her - put up teens pics of her and exposing her address which led to Mariyah calling out some hijabi girl who was also insta famous for the whole scandal - and the girl has since deleted her insta account never saw her again...anyone remember what exactly happened?
yesss I remember! She supposedly went to the police and they tracked down the girl who made the hate account and then vanityfemme showed a picture of the girl's location stating at that time instagram had the geo tag location and you had to turn it off or else it would showthe location on a map with the post
I forgot the girl's name tho.

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 »

Her face looks weird here. It does not look like her at all.

theunknown96
Lurker
Lurker

Post by theunknown96 »

did anyone watch her shitty q and a? the most asked question was how did she and her loser husband meet, and she was like "we met through god" and then said she couldnt answer that question.. does anyone know how they met? I assume at a shisha lounge?

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

He probably slid into her dm's

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I second that and Idt there is nothing wrong with that
Shoot your shot

Post by Guest »

These girls get so dressed up just so end up sitting on their phones

devils advocate was supposed to be in “bali”

Why are they desperately trying to sound like their jet set?

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Lol, what does that even mean. You're either in Bali or you're not.

I was 'supposed to' marry prince william :roll:

Itsonlybants
Talker
Talker

Post by Itsonlybants »

So earlier in her insta live, VF said we're not living in the 1900's anymore and wearing make up is so normal when somebody asked hows her how it feels to be cake face?

So bish, why are you stunting like your a virgin from the 1900's with a clean innocent rep whose never been with a guy? We all know you and Umar have exes so just own it.

All these begs with their wedding questions. She ain't answering shit so quit asking.

Her Q&A was full of generic, useless info. What did anybody actually learn? Questions like 'biggest regret' well she ain't gona turn round and say getting fxcked in a library now is she?

aaneesa786
Talker
Talker

Post by aaneesa786 »

Itsonlybants wrote:So earlier in her insta live, VF said we're not living in the 1900's anymore and wearing make up is so normal when somebody asked hows her how it feels to be cake face?

So bish, why are you stunting like your a virgin from the 1900's with a clean innocent rep whose never been with a guy? We all know you and Umar have exes so just own it.

All these begs with their wedding questions. She ain't answering shit so quit asking.

Her Q&A was full of generic, useless info. What did anybody actually learn? Questions like 'biggest regret' well she ain't gona turn round and say getting fxcked in a library now is she?
How does anyone know that’s even true?

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 »

aaneesa786 wrote:
Itsonlybants wrote:So earlier in her insta live, VF said we're not living in the 1900's anymore and wearing make up is so normal when somebody asked hows her how it feels to be cake face?

Its true, i saw the liv aswell

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 »

Seeees123 wrote:
aaneesa786 wrote:

Post by Guest »

I don’t get it.. really I don’t.. what’s the point of so much emphasis on beautifying your physical self whilst your language is so filthy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Vanity Femme”