Wendy Loving Life

drogers4205

Re: Wendy Loving Life

Post by drogers4205 »

I knew she wouldn't be able to stay away for long.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She couldn’t stand it. She needs outside approval and validation. :roll:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She wants everyone to feel sorry for her watching that thread. Does she think she’s the only person that has
lost someone? Near the end she said she had problems on social media. All of that was self-inflicted. Doesn’t
she see that? At least she has a therapist.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

She's playing that sympathy card hard. She just wants folks to kiss her @ss and tell her to come back to YouTube. That way when she starts back up she'll be able to say she listed to her subbies and came back. She's full of sh!t!

Post by Guest »

What happened between Leo-lion and Wendy? They don't follow each other on IG.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Chichibangbang wrote: What happened between Leo-lion and Wendy? They don't follow each other on IG.
I think it was Luxe Purse Luv. Seems like both were "friends" with Leo and both were competing with each other trying to keep up with Leo's spending. Luxe "won" the pissing contest so her and Leo became BFF's.

p.s. I see Wendy has started YouTube again. She stayed away longer than I thought she would. Bet she still has the nasty attitude.

Post by Guest »

drogers4205 wrote:
Chichibangbang wrote: What happened between Leo-lion and Wendy? They don't follow each other on IG.
I think it was Luxe Purse Luv. Seems like both were "friends" with Leo and both were competing with each other trying to keep up with Leo's spending. Luxe "won" the pissing contest so her and Leo became BFF's.

p.s. I see Wendy has started YouTube again. She stayed away longer than I thought she would. Bet she still has the nasty attitude.
Thanks for the info. Sounds pretty high school :rofl:

Post by Guest »

I just caught up on this thread. I didn’t know Wendy had her own thread here until now. Wow, I didn’t know Lux was probably behind that mess.

I always got the feeling that Lux got in the middle of Wendy’s friendship with Linda. I don’t really care for Wendy per say but I do feel bad that her relationship with Linda has changed. I’m a little surprised by Linda because she strikes me as the most mature and well balanced of the 3 (other than her shopping addiction).

Anyway, with Wendy back at it again on YouTube I fully expect to see her start the cycle of buying and selling bags. I think she showed her true colors over the fiasco on tpf and gb and I will never look at her the same way again. Actually it started before that. Did anyone notice she privatized her IG?

Post by Guest »

Why did Wendy delete all her previous videos? She seems to be filming exactly the same things and the same format.

Post by Guest »

That’s a good question. I think she got upset about getting more criticism on her channel so she took her ball and went home. She’s very thin skinned and had a childish reaction. I don’t think she can handle it if it isn’t positive strokes all the time...jmo.

Post by Guest »

She deletes and starts again all the time.Needs attention, so desperate. Would you be friends with this crazy person??? No one can come in between true friends, she's showed the person she really is, thus the need for the locked thread here.

Post by Guest »

I wouldn’t be friends with any of these crazy people. They aren’t discerning collectors of anything, they’re shopaholics trying to outdo and keep up with each other. They’re sick.

Post by Guest »

Has anyone seen her latest video? What happened? She looks 10 years older in a week! :o

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

It's the eye bags. Honestly that's not shade. They age her and she attempts to highlight them with what I can assume is a lighter concealer, but it just emphasizes them even more.

Also, in her latest video they do look a little more prominent and puffier. I could be wrong, but it almost looks as if she attempted to have some sort of service/botox done to that area and it made things worse.

Post by Guest »

She is so boring...unfortunately.

drogers4205

Post by drogers4205 »

Chichibangbang wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:26 am
She is so boring...unfortunately.
Well that's not new. Lol

Post by Guest »

She is reading here, she just explained the bags under her eyes in her latest video and had the camera way back. How many bags do you need to buy in a week even if they are on sale?

Post by Guest »

I don’t see a difference. Hasn’t she always had eye bags? Could be genetics. A friend of mine has had them since childhood and she’s in her mid 30’s.

The only change I see in Wendy is that her brows and hair are darker. She looked better as a blonde with natural eyebrows, imo.

I can’t handle watching her videos with that awful yellow lighting. She uploads 2 or 3 crappy videos each weekend and I think she still films on an iPhone. It’s obviously not a money thing, I just don’t think she wants to be fussed with getting a camera. I refuse to watch her or Linda’s low quality content.

Post by Guest »

Wendy doesn't follow Leolionlv and luxpurseluv....what happened?

Post by Guest »

Chichibangbang wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:30 am
Wendy doesn't follow Leolionlv and luxpurseluv....what happened?
My guess is because Wendy is such a self absorbed bitch. Damn how many cheap ugly black bags can she buy????

Return to “U-Z”