Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Yunging19/Ashley Elizabeth

Post by Beauty_fashion9 »

Kenmore91 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:21 pm
I didn't realize how bad her numbers are on YouTube. She seems to be averaging 5-10k on her main. Her sex toys videos seem to do decent. With those numbers she's not getting reputable companies. For a lot of them, she just read some reviews and she based her opinions on that. I cringe at some of the stuff she saids or promotes.

She lives in a cheap part of Canada plus getting USD from Patreon gives her great buying power in Canada but she can't live off Youtube/Patreon forever. I think she gives up on YouTube within a year. She burnt out, doesn't want to do anything creative. Same empties, project pan. She'll be screwed.
I agree. They were pretty bad for the two years I never understood why cause she never puts the effort into making videos she does the same content alot of her viewers just outgrown her content and doesn't seem interesting in making videos vibes that i'm getting. I hope for degree in the future she actually uses it cause I have a feeling shes probably just getting it just to say she went to college never use it. She's been doing youtube for nine years she makes half decent money by ripping us off she knows that. I don't think shes going to make it on youtube in the next few years if she doesnt put the effort in I just think she knows how easy it is to make money on youtube and edit she makes money thats probably why shes makes the same old videos she can filmed project pan ( I really don't understand how she uses projects up so fast does she like stabbed her pans with her make up brushes just to digged holes). It's really sad how a shitty person she has become and I feel stupid for supported her for all these year sometimes it makes me think she puts up a fake persona on her main channel telling us how much she loves us what she mean she loves ripping us off. I honestly think the money has gotten in her head and its sad to me how she choices ripping people off than the people who gotten her damn house and she can pay her bills. I think if she wants to treat us like shit maybe everybody that pays for patroan just cancel maybe it would opened her eyes by telling her she thinks we are hating her if you cant handle criticism than youtube isnt a job for you maybe she should just stop being a youtube. I hope she realizes without us she wouldnt be sitting on her ass watching netflix she seems so ungrateful. She literally on snapchat giving finn a freaking bath

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

I've seen some of those Patreon videos and they're boring.
That Girl!

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kenmore91 wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:21 pm
I didn't realize how bad her numbers are on YouTube. She seems to be averaging 5-10k on her main. Her sex toys videos seem to do decent. With those numbers she's not getting reputable companies. For a lot of them, she just read some reviews and she based her opinions on that. I cringe at some of the stuff she saids or promotes.

She lives in a cheap part of Canada plus getting USD from Patreon gives her great buying power in Canada but she can't live off Youtube/Patreon forever. I think she gives up on YouTube within a year. She burnt out, doesn't want to do anything creative. Same empties, project pan. She'll be screwed.
i also forgot to mention that she reads from a script that if you watched her night routine she did with clinique it feels like i'm watching a commercial it very unrealistic. She did another morning routine with vanity planet it seems like she barely uses the product she was sponsoring how can you tell your viewers you love a product if you never use it. This is my favorite sponsorship that shes ever done she was doing a video on weightloss vitamins i kid you not she literally said she only been trying them for three days that how i know shes just does them for the money if you do research you're just putting more sugar into your body that you don't need and I heard influencers gets paid fuck tons of money from these diet teas and vitmins. She did another video that she did she was trying out juice cleanse if you do research it does more harm than good to your body it damages your kidneys. I remember she did best fiends which was kinda odd cause shes freaking lifestyle youtuber she barely pays games on her phone I heard they were paying youtubers 500- 1k dollars i'm sure when she sees that much money shes on the companies dick wanting more money.

Kenmore91
Talker
Talker

Post by Kenmore91 »

Anyone notice her new idea for rewards tier for Patreon. I can't see why anyone would pay her $5 to get one vote for a video she might do. Got rid of the Pen Pal and replaced it with a follow on Social Media and a shout out on her channel. The Pen Pal actually involve some work.

I wonder the rates she is able to get on YouTube. She has a very weak Social Media game. Looking at some Instagram post she seem to only get around 250 likes baseud on 14k followers. Looking over Twitter. I didn't see a post that got more than a dozen retweets and 20-50 likes with 13K Followers this year. Outside of YouTube she not giving her sponsors any value and within YouTube 5-10k views with 200 or so likes. I can't see her making more than $250. Adam and Eve might pay her more.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kenmore91 wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:02 pm
Anyone notice her new idea for rewards tier for Patreon. I can't see why anyone would pay her $5 to get one vote for a video she might do. Got rid of the Pen Pal and replaced it with a follow on Social Media and a shout out on her channel. The Pen Pal actually involve some work.

I wonder the rates she is able to get on YouTube. She has a very weak Social Media game. Looking at some Instagram post she seem to only get around 250 likes baseud on 14k followers. Looking over Twitter. I didn't see a post that got more than a dozen retweets and 20-50 likes with 13K Followers this year. Outside of YouTube she not giving her sponsors any value and within YouTube 5-10k views with 200 or so likes. I can't see her making more than $250. Adam and Eve might pay her more.
I think she gets more money than that on her youtube channel than she does on her other social media. How many times she sponsored adam and eve i'm sure they one of the companies that pay her good? I would never pay for her patroan cause it's just scammy way for her to make easy money ripping us off. I think she know what shes doing is wrong but shes doing it anyway cause she can get by. You would think somebody with 288k subscribers she would get more views alot of subscriber on her youtube doesnt support her patron cause they dont see a point the way you guys we saying its the same shit over and over again. I was looking at it the other night it just seems very scammy she probably talks about the same old shit.

Kenmore91
Talker
Talker

Post by Kenmore91 »

The only good thing that has any value on Patreon would be her Panty try ons. She recycles the panties. The Holiday Theme was laughable. The last video was a 12 minute podcast. A few sex toy video and Dirty Q and As. It really a half ass attempt. I sub every few months. There is zero engagement. Example someone ask what the tat was on the back of her neck. A month later no reply. This is to people that's paying her money.

What kills her is her engagement. Her income relies on a site that has been tweaking to favour big YouTubers/companies. Having a strong Social Media games helps not only demand more money, will help grow her channel. As people get turn off on Project Pans, Empties, etc she going to have a hard time to replace them. Adam and Eve is her bread a butter. She can probably get around 500 a video, free products, and a commission on her code.

I would say about 1/3 to a half of her income come from Patreon. If she loses that, she will be screwed. Being a small Youtuber when you live at home, you can survive on 2000 a month. It's her Patreons that keeps her from having to work. I'll be generous and say YouTube she takes home 3500 a month. 30% goes to taxes . That leave her with around 2500. Let's say a 1000 a month for Mortage. 600 for bills, insurance, etc. 500 for Groceries and household expenses. 400 is not good cushion when your income isn't guaranteed. And she thinks she'll be able to save 40000 in a year. I wonder what Steph brings.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think my problem with her finial golas videos it seems very unrealistic to me she can't save 40000 I was literally laughing at her goal she thinks shes going to accomplish all of them which I can tell you with her no buy and he saving 4000 shes not going to save alot of money.

I don't really follow her patreon cause it seems like waste of money you're just paying for extra content that she rips you off. I just think her tier just seems like like she ripping you off. I know patroan and sponships on her main channel without them she would would be so fucked. Some of the new goal just seems pointless like she wants people to pay x amount of money for content she point zero effort. She said in one of her videos she makes around 500 - 2k dollars on adsense. I'm sure she probably makes around 500 dollars or more i'm adam and eve pays her well cause shes so up their asses.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

She said on twitter she spend seven hours filming and editing I bet you it's probably sex toy video, declutter empties, favorite.

Lollipop96
Debater
Debater

Post by Lollipop96 »

lol $200 to sponsor one of her YouTube videos. HAHAHHAHAHA FUCKING I CANT HAHAHAHAHA

she doesn’t get any fucking views for that to be worth it hahahahaha

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

I can't wait either because she over exaggerate what she calls work watching netflix and sit on her bed the whole down like does she get out not being in her house all the damn time and she has zero work ethic idk how shes going to make it out in the real work she cant do simple things on her channel what she calls a work/job cause she probably would be fired. You would think somebody thats been on youtube for 10 years her editing wasnt so basic the only thing I noticed that she improved was her quality of videos and her thumbnails. I don't think she has that kind of work ethic if she reading this blog or alot of people are massaging her she needs to put more effort in her video. I just have a feeling its either the same old videos or it's sponsored video that she needs it to be good enough for them. I'm tired of kissing her ass and her ripping of the people who give her this life cause its not right I really hope karma does her job cause she needs it.

Kenmore91
Talker
Talker

Post by Kenmore91 »

Let not pretend she works. Between YouTube and Patreon she puts in about 5 hours a week. I'm being generous with that. What does she do when her savings from living at homes run out? Does she attempt to get a job but when they do their research and find her videos about getting high ans masturbating for 8 hours. What then?

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kenmore91 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:25 am
Let not pretend she works. Between YouTube and Patreon she puts in about 5 hours a week. I'm being generous with that. What does she do when her savings from living at homes run out? Does she attempt to get a job but when they do their research and find her videos about getting high ans masturbating for 8 hours. What then?
I can understand if she was actually good at editing her videos it's all basic stuff and she mostly does sit down videos they don't need much editing tbh. I can see her taking that long if she was pre filming a bunch of videos for youtube and patroan seeing how he work ethic on both things just seems very impossible. I don't think her channel that bad with sexual videos I can see them being more educational & if she was getting high or masturbating it might be harder for her to get a job in the future if they can find the videos. She's so desperate for money it's kinda funny to me how desperate she really is. Does anyone watch her vlog channel I cant even watch her vlogs like I use to now she kinda got lazy with Q&A thats one of the reason why I stick around she literally said in one of her last ones we need to pay to get ones cause I really don't understand why she cant put the dirty Q&As on her vlog after she put it on her vlog channel kinda bothers me it just seems like scammy way to pay for something when she could just put it on her vlog channel for the people who actually watches her Q&As i don't want to pay shes so greedy with money.

Kenmore91
Talker
Talker

Post by Kenmore91 »

I stay away from her blog channel. It just shit. Half the video is about the pets in the house, whining about the weather, or whining about something. They are poorly made. Just put together her with Window Video Maker. It's zero effort,

I watch a couple just now. Her Finacial Goals from Vlogmas.Her parents are well off, and they help her more then she lets on. For someone who doesn't have a real job, I laugh how she want to buy more houses to flip and rent. She is soo naive.

The Weed and Anxiety. That can be such dangerous advice. I would hate to think of some sixteen year old self medicating with weed. CBD has shown to help with it, THC can have the opposite affect. You don't know what you are getting from a dealer. With medication, it's something you take long term. Going off and on it and not taking it consistently can do more harm than good.

The reason why she doesn't do Dirty QA on YouTube is because they get demonitize. The people who would benefit from them don't have a credit card for Patreon.

She comes across as a lazy entitled person who hasn't expierence what is like to be a real adult. That's why she does the same videos on her main channel she doesn't know what else to do

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

I always wonder if her parents help with her house and her parents house was kinda nice ashley did say she had to pay 500 rent or something which that was kinda ridiculous. If she only made 2k in like a month what was she making before ad sense gone to shit cause she said in one of her videos that she was making alot more money back then. I'm not sure what her parents does for a living but if they could afford that house moved out they must be helping her in some way.

When she does her financial goals videos she makes me laugh how unrealistic her goals are if she thinks she can save that much money in a year she got whats coming to her. I really dont see being a youtuber lasting for long cause i'm bored of her. I wouldnt be on a blog talking about cause I know if i go on her social media telling she needs to put effort i'll get blocked did happened to me on younow after that experience i never trust any of her sporships its sad how she makes on this persona on youtube how she loves her subscriber but her subscribers dont know who truly is.

I know theres some studies that shows smoking weed can happen with anxiety but i'm very against that.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

I really don't understand how she has these big financial goals than shes going on vacation in one of her vlogmas videos she said shes going on three vacation this year. Youtube must be paying her alot more than 200 dollars and PATREON must be giving her good money.

I was right it was going to be the same content it was a shop my stash

Kenmore91
Talker
Talker

Post by Kenmore91 »

Between Patreon, YouTube, and Sponsorship she takes home around 3000. Not bad change.

Mexico isn't a expensive vacation. All Inclusive you can do for around $1000. Las Vegas is also cheap.

Her next video will be an empties followed by What she packed for Mexico.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm going to lose my freaking mind if it's another empties, project pan, or another sex toy video. Does she ever go through her videos plan than out before she post them cause I do believe she would have alot more followers than she does by now she been at 200k for almost two years now would that tell her she needs to change her content. I was about to tell her on her shop my stash video can you do other content than the same old I just know she probably would delete it or blocked me cause i'm not kissing her ass. It kinda bothers me how shes been on youtube for 10 years she always say how she grow a thick skin cause it shows how she never really grow a thick skin if she cant handle criticism. She blocked me on younow for lying about a product that I was to stupid to support her on instead of being a grown adult she got catty with me and blocked me it shows that shes only doing youtube for the money. She put on this persona on her main channel how she loves us and shes this great person.

Lollipop96
Debater
Debater

Post by Lollipop96 »

She makes just over $2,000 from Patreon alone. The second goal is set at 2,000 and we have been meeting that the last few months, in fact we are probably $75-$200 over the 2 grand mark.

I have no way of knowing how much she gets from endorsements or YT. But Patreon pays her bills, everything else seems to be extra spending money.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

I've been looking at her social blade shes been losing followers and gaining some i'm not sure how accurate it is but it does say she makes around 3k monthly. She said on her video on her HOW MUCH $$ DO I MAKE ON YOUTUBE video she says she makes around 500 - 1k depending on how many ads is played and if people watch them. She said in one of her finical video she makes around 2k i'm kinda assuming its with adsense and sponsorship. I don't think she would do sporships if shes not making enough to live on how many she does in a month she has to make alot more money she she did say in her how much money I make on youtube video she makes more money from sporships than she on adsense. I'm not sure how patreon works if they cut her paycheck every month or not. I know from every awards you pay monthly it makes me wonder how much she make exact.

It makes me wonder how much youtube and patron going to last for her if she has bad work ethic on her video it makes me wonder when she work at buster juice whatever it was called she sucked at it thats why she quit. I really don't see her using her degree & I can't wait for the videos in the future nobody wants to support her and she needs to get actual job.

Kenmore91
Talker
Talker

Post by Kenmore91 »

Wow, I didn't realize how much she was making on Patreon. I remember when it was around 100. 2000 USD is about 2600 CDN. After taxes she takes home 2000. That's about $17 and hour or $2 above Alberta minimum wage. Enough to pay her mortgage, bills, Andrea some groceries. Not nearly enough to be a home owner.

Adsense gives her around $500 maybe less becuase of the changes Youtube made last year. She not a big Youtuber, but not small. Doesn't have great engagement or views. I can't remember the last time I got an ad on her channel. 500 for Sponsorship. Last month she had two sponsor and two methods. I would be infested to know what Adam and Eve pays, but the rest aren't paying much. 1000 USD, or 1300 CDN about 1000 after taxes. Good money. What Steph brings is the question. Are they roommates or more. Has she stopped Younow?

If she loses Patreon, she going to have to get a job. Her last try on was bad. Two bra, two of the same thongs different colours, a sleep short and a couple of bikini problems. All from La Senza. There so much more more out there. She should go after Lounge for a sponsorship video, they do a lot on YouTube,

Return to “V-Z”