Yunging19/Ashley Elizabeth

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Yunging19/Ashley Elizabeth

Post by smarlo »

It's time she gets a trash thread. She's a Canadian sex toy reviewer/beauty guru who likes to give life advice at 22.

is she a cam girl on Patreon? Do you like her, hate her?

Trash her here.
That Girl!

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Yunging19/Ashley Elizabeth

Post by litnerd »

I can't believe she got merch. She's really desperate for money.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

she spends it like there's no tomorrow, so I'm not surprised.
That Girl!

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

And yet makes all these videos about how financially savvy she is and how much she saves.

Last time I watched her vlogs regularly (quite a while ago, I got so sick of them), she was getting coffees and picking up food while she was out all the time.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

I hate that she gets so much no-name stuff from online-only companies. I'm not interested in that random shit. Or sex toys. Or A MILLION project pan updates with the same products repeated over and over

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

she needs to spend some money on some conditioner.
That Girl!

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Beauty_fashion9 »

I've been watching her since 2010/ 2011 she use to be so down to earth and I really like how open she is about sex & periods. I just lost the connection I use to have with her it seems like she only does youtube not really enjoying which does show in her videos she puts zero effort. She lied about sponsorships in the past she recently did a cleanse juice & weight loss supplements you can tell in the video she was lying & she was doing it for the money. If she did her research she would know its more harmful to put these things in your body it looks like they didn't work cause she gained alot of weight which isnt a bad thing she got alot of backlash for. She did the beauty community tag that i believe she deleted off of her channel she said in the video that really made no sense to me that she does sponsorship to give us content made sense kinda not when you lie to us.

I just think back in 2013/ 2014 when she was dating tom it seem super strange &out of the blue they did some videos together they were magically dating. It was odd to me when she did the ''losing your virginity" video you can kinda tell they had sex they were trying to hide it. It made me feel super uncomfortable cause Back in the day when she was virgin she did talk about sex it wasnt has bad like now. I kinda had a feeling she lose her virginity to talk about it on her channel she had some experience ever since them her channel just got into this sex channel. It just made no sense how she was respect when she loses it when she basically told the entire world about it & she always says in her video that sex shouldn't be this taboo thing when she makes it so werid. i don't care who she loses it with doing a video with the person you have sex with is super odd to me when it was pretty obvious cause their stories match up if you want your sex life private don't make videos like this is the video i'm talking about.

I really didn't care for sex video until she was doing them every other week she says the same thing every damn time when she first did them she had a lot of views they gone down cause people are bored. she must get paid good money for them to keep sporship when youtube being very strict on her sex videos.

she did a rant on her vlog channel talking about youtube cause her channels getting demozied she make no sense to me that she was complaining how youtube should have a person to review their channel so she won't be losing money. she also said like she watches youtube she gets it when youtubers do full video dedicating to a sponsorship it gets annoying when she does the same thing she complains about. I know like two years her channel was mainly sponsorship she has gotten better people were complaining I'm a youtuber myself I just don't get why youtubers over power their channels with sponsorships gets mad when we complain.

I was hoping she would never turn into a fake youtuber I think she is i'll say from personal experience don't trust anything she sponsored cause she works with shady companies. I know this cause she lied to me when I ask her about a product I started to get a vibe she lies cause shes so desperate for money there's nothing with doing sponsorships just be honest. She blocked me on younow for questioning her after that experience i'lll never see any of her sponsorship the same light of day.

I just cringed when she declutters constantly it seems like she does it cause it's easy money she doesn't have to think of an video idea. I understand she's a youtuber she gets send free make up & clothes it would be nice she does it every other month. I had to stop watching her project pan video cause she does the same thing over & over again.

I'll be surprised if she hit one million subscribers cause she put zero effort into her channel. I just have a feeling she brought be buying her subscribers cause I checked her social blade one day it was bad she lost 2 thousand subscribers than the next day it went back to normal I kinda thought that was werid.

idk if what I said makes sense I don't hate I still watch if there's a good video. she does thinks just irritates me it could me just nic picking. I know shes a medium size channel it surprise me how nobody made one for her ( idk if that was mean) she does some shady thing that we should be taking about.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

I also get the feeling she's just in it for the money now. She really has no interest in videos anymore, but it beats going out and getting a real job.
That Girl!

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think she is in for the money I started to notice a few years ago when her whole channel was filled with sponsorship. It's one thing doing sponsorships cause you like the product cause there's no way after 30 sponsorships you like every sponsorships shes so full of shit. It's sad how she hit 100k subscribers four months it just seem like she only care about the money. She said in how much money I make on youtube she says she much 500 dollars on adsense alone and one of the videos she was talking how she save for a house in 2 years she says she makes 3,000k dollars from adsense, sponsorships, younow, she does make half decent living doing youtube cause I don't know many young adults like her making that much.

I do agree youtube isn't going to last forever cause her views keeps going down and it seems like people are getting bored. If she puts some effort into her videos & she actually plans it out she does other videos than the same sex video, sex reviews, declutters, project pan it gets boring. I understand youtube is a job she does make good decent living it's easy money if you don't put the effort into it. She literally made video on her vlog channel complaining how she got demonited When youtube isn't going to last forever shes so use making money off of it.

She said shes doing online school studying psychology it makes me wonder if she gets it she'll jump into having a " real job' or she just going to get it don't do anything with it until youtube suddenly crushes & burns. She complains how youtube isn't paying her.

Idk it's me I notice from 8 years it seem like she really did like doing youtube it's her passion she seem so down to earth & humble. I just notice the last few years her personality seems different and she was doing sketchy companies. I was a dumbass for buying something off of her using her discount cause I wanted to support it felt she lied to make money & she lied to my face asking about the project she blocked me right there it shows she has something to hide why blocked somebody if you can't handle the truth. I'll never trust any spoships cause I know she probably is lying.

Alot of her sponsorship rubs me off the wrong way I don't trust a word she says cause shes talking out of her ass the whole time. She seems fake and dishonest shes good at giving advice thats pretty much it. Few months ago, she did a haul for Zaful bikini haul & try on she claims shes a size small when it's clearly medium she didn't want to say anything cause she got send free clothes or she was getting paid. She did another one you can tell when it was actual clothes they don't fit it seem like she was trying to make them fit.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

She needs to get new hair soon. That "ombre" is tired looking and her ends are completely crispy.
That Girl!

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

I was just thinking, her hair looked SO trashy in her last video. She needs to cut like half the length off and let her natural hair color grow out.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

I love her dark hair. Her brassy at-home dye job always looks like shit

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

How long will this "no buy" really last? Not long, I'd suspect.
That Girl!

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

I suspect she'll buy shit and pass it off as if it came from PR.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

Her videos are about to get even more boring if she's not shopping because she only gets PR from companies no one has ever heard of. Snooze!

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Did you see in her project pan video she suddenly is sick of her blonde hair and wants a change!

:tu:
That Girl!

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

litnerd wrote:I suspect she'll buy shit and pass it off as if it came from PR.

probably won't going to last long cause she has shopping addiction, I think somebody mentioned how she talks about how she saves money it makes me wonder if she has good has she says she is. I used to love her channel for the past couple of years it's either declutters, empties, sex talk, sex veiws, favorites videos, now she's making youtube money it seems like she's giving up on youtube just doing videos to get by cause it's easy paycheck. No buy video & her vedio he talk about weight loss she looks the same to but I just feel like she films videos whatever gives her a easy pay check. She talks about the same things in her girl talks that before she does the video I can already know the answer. I don't mind her talking about sex she repeats herself all the time it would be nice she was more honest about her experience it's something new & fresh she said on younow she would but on her podcast she said she wants it private it's pretty obvious who she lost her virginity with if you wanted your sex life to be private don't make a video with the person you eff that made no logical sense they were so bad at hiding it.

I do agree her hair looks bad she needs to go back to have black hair cause blonde hair isnt saving her life she needs to learn how to take care of her.

I think my whole problem with her channel she does the same videos she said beginning of this year she wants to change her content up it's all the same cause she knows it's easy money. I just had how 90 percent of her videos is either sketchy sponsorships or random crap she got sent for free. I know there was alot of people ask her to chill out with the sponsorships cause she was doing it to much it just got annoying that every video was sponsored she did 'beauty community tag" video saying how she does thse video cause it gives her ideas if you can't get creative enough with out doing one than why are you making videos. She got alot of hate on weight loss & juice cleanse videos she must have made tons of money she didn't learned from her weight loss video. I think people were complaining so much & she lost alot of subscribers I noticed her veiws is going down & shes not doing has much.

idc if she makes money from sponsorships, but she needs to be honest & real with us we know when she's not being honest cause she's bad at lying. I used to spend hours watching her channel, now she probably would be the last youtuber that I watch cause she puts zero to know effort in her channel, She lies about sponsorships that something is good when it's trash I Know this cause I bought something off of her to support her never again she lied straight to my face saying how good it is I ask some of my youtuber friends they told me this company wants youtubers to signed a contract basically saying you need to lie to get money. She's desperate enough to do that I ask her about the product she seem very clueless & she got offended by something so small so she blocked me off of younow "right there" is how I knew I can't trust a word she says.

Lollipop96
Debater
Debater

Post by Lollipop96 »

She has absolutely no discipline when it comes to working out. She is the laziest person in YouTube. All she does is make excuses and blames it on medication. Eff that. Get your butt in the gym and fight through it. And the amount of effort she puts into her videos is the absolute bare minimum. It might be in her best interest to take a full month or two off to get re-energized.

And have y’all seen how low her views are? (besides all the 50 year old guys that jerk off to her sex toy videos) she has 250,000+ Subs but only pulls in a few thousand views on average. HAHAHAHAHAHA WTF???

She also takes advantage of her patrons by uploading weak content in there. I’m glad I quit giving her my hard earned money. She does these “word vomits” which is basically her rambling for 6 minutes about who the eff knows just so she can upload any ounce of content that week. No one wants them. It’s so funny the DMs we all used to send back and forth about her in there. We were damn close to doing a mass unsubscribe, which a lot of us did do, but the older guys on there wanted to stick around just in case she uploaded anything interesting the next month. She uploads vids on there that are supposed to be for her vlog channel and save the not suitable for YT stuff for Patreon. But nope. She continually screwed us over and stole our money without blinking an eye. She’s turned into such trash.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lollipop I don't think she really understands how to owrk I noticed in some of her videos she eats healthy and she she says she works out she looks the same it seems like she lies to us. I think if shes lying just to make money for easy money I swear i'll stop watching her cause thats not right.

I started to watched her back in 2010/ 2011 her videos and viewers were amazing she had up to 100k views now I just feel like alot of subscribers are just bored of her cause she does delclutters and empties again i'm going to lose my freaking mind. She makes probably good living for herselfif shes telling the truth if she making 3k in a month that probably good. I do think after awhile some youtuber lose their reality not putting enough effort now they are making " youtube money" they don't see the point in try anymore I started to get that vibe from her. She knows she making tons of money she knows she can put know effort into her videos or just to the same video make decend money off of her to her it probably sound smart to me she's freaking idiot if she thinks using people for money cause I noticed she does lie when she doe sponsorships cause shes a bad liar.

I honestly think she buys her subscribers & views I started to get that vibe for some reason idk if thats just me. I brought something off of her cause I wanted to support her I use her discount code us I thought the product was interest I brought it finally arrive it was the wrose thing that I ever tried when I went back to her video it look like she never use it. I was just curious why sell a product if you don't use it or know how to use it I wasnt mean to her I was curious hy she lied from being being curious she blocked me from "younow" I wasted my money to support her ass when I was curious about her sponsorships her only respond was I need spoships to make a living do you mean by living to us if you think that's the way to make a living. I never saw any of her sporships the same light EVER again.

I still support her by watching some of her video I'll never buy anything off of her again

Lollipop96
Debater
Debater

Post by Lollipop96 »

Yeah I have the same conflict. I WANT to support her. When I first found her about 5 years ago, her channel was so much fun. There was so much diversity in content and she seemed so opened and honest.

I get what you’re saying about the sponsorships though. Even with the sex toy vids which are supposed to be her favorite, are now very scripted. That Hismith green toy she just unboxed and reviewed, every word she says about it was word for word the description of the toy on the website. I went to check out the toy and read about remembering Ashley said line for line. Which means her videos are so robotic and non genuine. I wouldn’t put it past her that she even lies about the toy vids as well. All she has to do is show it and make up a bunch of shit about how it felt and the 50 year old guys eat it up.

I just wish she would get more creative. Those sponsorships are going to dry up if her vids keep dropping. She’s just so lazy, I dont understand it.

Return to “V-Z”